The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls get their asses plugged and then suck cock.
3.1k words
4.5
5.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how Part 2 ended:

Aunt Patti laughed and her tits jiggled as she explained to Queen Becca, "Because before Sue ran the brothel, her mother did. I was her mom's best whore dear. I knew Sue would teach you well, because I was one of the women that taught Sue!"

Myra, the baker's daughter exclaimed "Holy shit!" Then she realized she had said that out loud and started to blush. Once again all of the women broke out in laughter, easing the tension.

As they were laughing, the door burst open and about a dozen men walked in. The women screamed and tried to cover their naked bodies.

Sue was pissed, "You stupid cows! I told you, you are all prossies now. Prossies have no shame or modesty. Put your hands at your sides and let the men look at your bodies!"

"I had these men come in to get our dinner, but you fools reacted like stupid little girls." Sue brought Becca to the wrist restraints hanging from the ceiling. Sue looked at the girls. What I am going to do to your queen is your fault....

And now...

Queen Becca reached up to the wrist restraints and Sue tied her and stepped back. In spite of her age, Becca was still a good looking woman. The extra weight looked good her and even with her body stretched out like this, her tits still hung nicely.

Sue turned to the naked women, "I had told you, you are prossies, yet when the men walked in you covered up like virgins. You are whores! No modesty, no privacy, no shame! My girls will tell you when someone fucks up at the brothel, I punish them all."

The women looked to the prossies there; Annie, Nancy and Marsha. They all nodded.

Sue said, "Now all of you will suffer, but first you will see how your queen suffers first. Sue reached for a whip, it had long strands with leather knots at the end. Nancy took a similar whip and then both stood in front of Becca and brought the handles of the whip to her mouth. Becca suckled both whip handles as if they were cocks and then kissed the tips.

Sue stepped behind Becca and Nancy in front. Sue brought her arm up and the whip made a vicious sound as it connected with Becca's naked ass. Becca bit her lip to stop from crying out.

As Sue whipped Becca's ass, Nancy started to whip Becca's tits. The prossies took turns whipping all over Becca's body. Soon her ass, tits, thighs and belly were had red stripes on them. Tears streamed from Becca's eyes as she sobbed. She was biting her lips to stop from screaming out. In time, her lip started to bleed and the blood dripped on to her tits.

The prossies, Annie and Marsha, along with the queen's mother and aunt; Honey and Patti; just watched quietly. The other women watched in horror. They were all crying and huddled together.

Sue turned to the women, "This is what will happen to each of you. You better get used to the idea of being abused. That is what happens to prossies and that is what will happen to all of us when we go into the bandit's camp.

Myra, the baker's daughter, said in a timid voice said, "How will we survive Sue?"

Sue smiled, "Not only will you survive, you will enjoy it. Just the fact that you volunteered to be sexually abused and humiliated tells me that somewhere deep inside of you, you wanted to experience this."

Myra asked, "How is it possible to enjoy being whipped?"

Sue told Myra to come forward. Once Myra was standing next to Sue and Becca, Sue told her to rub Queen Becca's cunt and tell everyone what is happening.

Myra reached out nervously, Becca smiled, "It is okay dear, rub my cunt."

As Myra did that she was shocked. She looked at everyone, "Queen Becca's cunt is soaked!"

Myra looked at Sue and Sue said, "See dear, she enjoyed the whipping." Sue looked at everyone and said, "Once you get passed the initial shock, your natural submissiveness will kick in and you will actually enjoy the whipping too."

Myra was not aware that as Sue was talking, she was still fingering her queen's cunt. It was only when the queen sighed loudly did Myra realized she had just fingered her queen to an orgasm.

The women watched in shock as Becca's body started to shudder and then hang limply from the restraints. Becca sighed for the pleasure and then looked at Myra. "Thank you dear, that was wonderful."

Sue smiled and said, "Spread your legs Becca, you know what comes next."

Becca spread wide and in a quick motion Nancy kicked Becca's cunt so hard that she actually lifted Becca of the ground for an instant. The other women gasped in shock!

Becca screamed in agony and then she started to cough and vomit all over herself. It seemed like the girls were exposed to one shock after the other as poor Becca puked all over her tits and belly.

Sue reached up and released the restraints and Becca fell into the puddle of her own vomit. Sue said, "Watch carefully girls."

It took Becca a moment, but then they saw Becca's fingers slide between her legs and she fingered herself to another orgasm. When she finally finished cumming they ladies saw a puddle form between her legs as she peed herself. In a moment, Becca was in a deep sleep.

Sue got a blanket and covered Becca and kissed her lovingly. She turned to the women, "This is what your queen needed and craved and in a day or so, you will too."

In a moment, the men came back into the room. This time the women made no move to cover their nakedness. The guard said loudly, "Stand up, arms at your side."

The women complied submissively. "Hands behind your back." The guards then tied the girl's hands behind their back so that any thoughts of modesty were gone completely.

Then the guards reached into their sacks and pulled out slave collars. They attached the collars to the girl's necks and then locked them in place. Each of the collars had rings on both sides. The guards put the slaves in a line and attached the ropes so that there was about 3 feet of space between each slave.

The guard put a rope on Sue's collar and pulled Sue down the hall, naturally all the women had to follow behind. As they were marched naked through the palace, people stopped and stared. When they saw the queen's mother, Honey, was part of the group they all knelt respectfully till she was out of sight.

The girls were led into a chamber and noticed vats of lard and butter all around them. The guard released Sue's collar from the rest of the slaves and untied her hands. Then he pointed to a bench. Sue went to the bench and bent over and grabbed it for balance. She looked back to the guard, "I'm ready."

The guard reach into the other sack and pulled out a nasty looking butt plug. It large and thick and had ridges and bumps all along it and it was both wide and long. The guard reached for the butter and lard and started to rub it into Sue's nasty, dirty asshole. When he was done he wiped his fingers on Sue's tits leaving shitty streaks on them. Finally he stood behind Sue and placed the tip of the plug by Sue's anus.

Sue reached back and lewdly used her fingers to spread her ass cheeks wide apart displaying her asshole. She nodded to the guard who then started to push the plug inside Sue's asshole.

The prossies simply watched, but the others moan in terror, "We are supposed to have those things pushed inside of us???"

As Sue thrust her ass back, the plug disappeared completely. She moaned softly and then the guard viciously slapped Sue's ass. Sue turned and curtsied submissively and told the guard she would finish putting the plugs in the women, but promised to suck his cock later.

Sue was allowed to walk around to let the plug settle in. As she did a garnet stone protruded and rode side to side as Sue wiggled her shapely ass. One of the women asked, "Doesn't it hurt?"

Sue answered, "At first, but you have to remember I have been letting men and women fuck my ass for years, I am used to it, truthfully, it will hurt a bit at first, but once it is inside you, it actually feels good. Think of it as being similar to the first time a man fucked your cunt."

Sue said to the girls, "This is the device that your queen had inside her asshole the day she addressed the crowd. She only had it out for a short time before she had to do her morning shit. Even then the plug was in her mouth."

Now that your queen and I are plugged, it will be time for the rest of you to be plugged as well.

Before anything else could happen, the door opened and the queen stepped in. She was still covered in bits of dried vomit. She smelled nasty. She smiled at the girls and said "Now you see what lies ahead of us ladies. If any of you wish to leave, I will allow it and no one will think less of you."

Emily, the seamstress spoke, "Your Highness I am both terrified and aroused by the things I have seen done to you. Honestly, I am more aroused then terrified. I would like to stay please." The other looked at each other and Becca realized that Emily had captured everyone's thoughts.

Emily spoke again, "Your Highness." Before Emily could finish the thought Queen Becca looked at her and Emily smiled. "My apologies, it is a habit." She paused and then said "Becca, is that device in your backside painful?"

Becca answered, "It is both painful and so very exciting. Given a choice, I would never remove it."

Becca looked to Sue and she had her prossies go to the bench and bend over. Nancy, Marsha and Annie obeyed,

Then Becca said, "Emily, Marge and Myra, you may as well get used to touching another women's intimate parts. Take equal parts of lard and better and rub it inside the girl's assholes as you saw the guards do.

The girls did so, cautiously at first, but when they saw how much the prossies were enjoying it, they started to push their fingers deep inside them and soon had 2 and 3 fingers buried in the assholes. As their fingers got dirty, the girls wiped the prossie's shit on their own tits as they saw the guard do.

When the prossie's assholes were covered in butter and lard, Sue explained how to put the plugs inside. "Place it by their assholes girl's anus, then let the tip slide in to open their assholes."

In a moment the widest part of the plug stretched the prossie's anal ring and then with a gentle push, they disappeared completely. As the prossie stood up, the plugs settled in leaving just the jeweled end protruding from their assholes.

The prossies walked around and the plug settled in. Marge asked the prossies, "How does it feel?"

Nancy answered first, "I had forgotten how good this felt." Nancy sat down pushing the plug deeper inside her and spread her legs and started to finger herself. After a moment, she orgasmed and just sat there with her legs spread wide.

Sue explained, "See girls, Nancy has no shame at displaying her cunt so lewdly. That is what you need to learn. Okay girls, bend over."

The girls did as they were told and felt their assholes being violated by the prossie's fingers. The prossies wiped their fingers on the own tits and soon all of the women had shit streaked on their tits.

The prossies went slow and soon all of the women were plugged. Sue said, "Walk around girls, let the plugs settle in place."

Marge asked her daughter, "How are you doing girl?"

Myra smiled and wiggled her ass, "Mom this feels wicked. Each step I take makes my naughty spot feel so sexy. Just think the jewel at the end of the plug is worth more money than we could ever earn in a year at the bakery"

Then Myra sat down and spread her legs right in front of her mother and fingered herself as she saw Nancy do. Soon, Myra was wet and had a really nice orgasm. Inspired by Myra, all of the other women did the same thing. Soon the room was filled with the scents of cum juices and the shit on the ladies' tits.

Finally, Becca looked to her mother, aunt and sister. "Ladies, bend over." They did as told, and Becca got behind her own mother and then asked the mother and daughter, Marge and Myra to get behind Becca's aunt and sister. Emily got behind Julie.

Becca said, "Use your tongues girls. You need to get used to the taste of another woman's asshole." Using both their tongues and fingers, Becca, Marge, Emily and Myra soaked the women's assholes and then the plugs were seated inside.

As the others did, they walked around and sat down to pleasure themselves. After they had orgasmed, all of the women stared at Julie. Most had never seen a man jerk off and the fact that Julie was a sissy made it even more exciting to them.

Becca told Julie, "Go slow dear, let them enjoy the sight of what you are doing." Then Becca said to the women. "The king's doctor himself has taken care of Julie since she was a little girl. He gives her shots of herbs that have made Julie's tits big and her clit and lady parts (cock and balls), much smaller."

Julie was soon breathing hard and Becca said, "Watch ladies. When Julie cums, she cums a lot!" On cue, Julie's clit started to spurt, long hard streams of cum all over her belly and thighs. Spurt after spurt till julie was a mess.

Once she was done, she sighed and laid down as Honey and Patti came over and started to lick Julie clean. Their tongues covered Julie clit and lady parts and then they licked Julie's thighs and belly. Becca looked to Marge and Myra. "Ladies, see that? Julie is being licked by her mother and aunt. I know soon you two will be licking each others cunts and asses. I want you to know you should not be ashamed of what you are doing. My aunt, sister, mother and grandmother have been sexually active with each other for years."

With all of the women plugged now, the women sat and chatted until there was a knock on the door. Becca told them to come in and 4 guards placed the food on the tables for the girls to enjoy. Before the could leave, Becca asked them to come back inside.

The guards were obviously nervous to see members of the royal family naked, but Becca simply smiled and said, "I would like to thank you for being so polite. Most men would simple stare at all the naked women and make crude remarks. All of you have been like gentlemen. I would like to reward you please."

Becca nodded to her aunt, sister and mother who crawled in front of the guards and reached up to pull their pants down. Whether it was lust or fear of disobeying their queen, the men were soon naked from the waist down.

Sue started to explain to the girls about the correct way to suck cock, while Becca, her mom, sister and aunt demonstrated. "Most women have no idea how to suck cock properly. Whores are usually the worst cock suckers because they just want the man to cum and then pay them."

"A real prossie takes her time and makes sure her client leaves completely satisfied. Look at what they are doing now girls." All eyes went to the royal family who were behind behind the men licking their asses.

"We have all just licked each other's asses, but women forget that men enjoy having their asses licked to." As Sue explained, the women pushed the men's assholes open and then pushed their tongues into the men's assholes.

Soon the men were moaning as the women were so deep into their assholes that the women were actually drooling. All the girls noticed how hard the men's cocks were already as Sue said, "See that, the girls haven't done anything to the men's cocks yet, but theie pre cum is oozing out."

Then the women crawled between the men's legs and started to lick their balls. They used their tongues to jiggle their balls as their cocks rested on their hair. Julie went first and open her mouth wide and took both balls into her mouth. The women gasped when they saw how fat Julie's face was with a mouthful of balls.

In time all the women did the same thing. All the men were leaking cum into the women's hair. Sue explained, "Look at the girl's jaws, they are using their teeth and grinding the base of the men's ball sack. That is an art. Too hard and the pain ruins the fun. Too soft and they do not really feel it."

Finally the men were about ready to explode. Becca's mom, Honey went first and took her man's cock into her mouth. In time all of the women had cocks in their mouths and the men were close to exploding. All the women dipped fingers into their own cunts which were soaked by now. Julie used her finger to wipe the pre cum off of her dribbling clit.

Just as the men shot their first spurt, all the girls moved their wet fingers to the men's assholes and pushed upwards. Sue said, "What the girls are doing now is milking the men's prostates. This will cause them to shoot long and hard."

Sure enough, after the first spurt, the girls leaned back and let the men cum all over their faces and hair. Soon the women were all drenched and then leaned over to suck the cocks dry. It was obvious the men were totally spent.

The girls then pulled the men's pants up and kissed their cocks one last time before they zipped them up. Then Becca said to the men, "How many other men can say they have had their cocks sucked by the royal family."

With cum dripping from their faces, the girls curtsied and thanked the guards. Sue chuckled and said, "I wonder if anyone will believe them when they say they got sucked by the queen and her family?"