All Comments on 'The Quest for Knowledge'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
negrodamu5negrodamu5about 3 years ago

Good to see you writing again! Haven't finished yet, but I saw this error so far: "One of the tombs she had skipped flashed into her mind's eye. At the time it had seemed so, wrong. Like a myth, misplaced and didn't belong. It was a demonic tomb. "

You're thinking of tome. Tomb is like a crypt or a mausoleum where where you bury dead people.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 3 years agoAuthor

That’s one of the types of errors my phone changes without me noticing and I miss it when I edit. Hope there aren’t too many like that. I’ve been trying to pay more attention when I edit my own writing.

Hope you still like the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enorim seems like quite a tragic character to me. Shame. Is there any chance that he will ever revert back to how he was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder what is happening in the kingdom as a result of Neshis? After all, she left to spread corruption already.

Flam3r666Flam3r666about 3 years ago

Loving it. Already one of my favorite stories on the site. Been coming (giggity) back to it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was good until it turned snuff. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Wonderful!

I'd love to find out whether Fiona's story ever continues.

YshomatsuYshomatsu28 days agoAuthor

I know it looks like I just keep writing a bunch of open ended loose ends. But that's part of world building. Lots of things going on in the world. There are so many stories I want to tell but have limited time. I make a poll on my patreon for what major story I work on next. Suggestions and the poll itself is open to everyone. My CYOA's 9th encounter is the current project.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...