All Comments on 'The Quest for Knowledge'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 1 month agoAuthor

I know it looks like I just keep writing a bunch of open ended loose ends. But that's part of world building. Lots of things going on in the world. There are so many stories I want to tell but have limited time. I make a poll on my patreon for what major story I work on next. Suggestions and the poll itself is open to everyone. My CYOA's 9th encounter is the current project.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful!

I'd love to find out whether Fiona's story ever continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was good until it turned snuff. 0/5

Flam3r666Flam3r666about 3 years ago

Loving it. Already one of my favorite stories on the site. Been coming (giggity) back to it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder what is happening in the kingdom as a result of Neshis? After all, she left to spread corruption already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enorim seems like quite a tragic character to me. Shame. Is there any chance that he will ever revert back to how he was?

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 3 years agoAuthor

That’s one of the types of errors my phone changes without me noticing and I miss it when I edit. Hope there aren’t too many like that. I’ve been trying to pay more attention when I edit my own writing.

Hope you still like the story

negrodamu5negrodamu5about 3 years ago

Good to see you writing again! Haven't finished yet, but I saw this error so far: "One of the tombs she had skipped flashed into her mind's eye. At the time it had seemed so, wrong. Like a myth, misplaced and didn't belong. It was a demonic tomb. "

You're thinking of tome. Tomb is like a crypt or a mausoleum where where you bury dead people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...