The Quest of Subspace

Story Info
The definition of Subspace.
1.4k words
3.9
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The is a form of ecstasy that sport and meditation can achieve.

One can easily reach the subspace by purely sexual practices, by adding to it.

BDS (Discipline or Domination, Submission) or DS practices associated with sensory enhancement and intense sexual play can cause the NO SM subspace.

SM, pain, can cause a kind of similar state called masochistic ecstasy.

Wikipedia definition:

Masochistic ecstasy refers to the mental and spiritual state, the state of trance in which an individual finds himself. This state can occur during religious meditation, fasting, creative trance, sporting effort, with asceticism (chastity), confinement. Ecstasy is therefore found both in flagellants and in social or erogenous masochists.

Practitioners of are concerned and know, seek out this ecstatic state. In preparation for a session, the dominated engulfs himself in his fantasy world. He meditates on what he will live. He puts himself alone, or with the help of a dominant in a world outside of himself. Almost everyone needs this meditation, a kind of freeze frame before taking action. Some will be content with the trance in which meditation puts them, and they will leave this state without taking the physical act. The state of ecstasy is characterized by confusion which may be surprising to the uninitiated. In the context of a BDSM relationship, some masochists, often women, require special attention. They expect affection and physical protection especially when coming out of the trance.

Endorphins

Pleasure in pain comes, according to specialists, from a surge of endorphins. Endorphin is produced by certain cells of the central nervous system. Endorphins have analgesic properties. In some cases, they make it possible to reduce pain and sometimes to transform it into pleasure. Endorphin would always be, according to specialists, including Dr. Jacques Vigne, a kind of morphine only produced by the body".

According to Dr. Jacques Vigne: "The discovery of endorphins in our body for fifteen years opens new perspectives on the mind-body link, with indirect consequences on the understanding of the mode of action and meditation. "These are peptides, i.e. short chains of amino acids; they are called "opioids" because they have an action similar to that of opium and morphine. »

A study by Dr. Levine at the University of California can be indirectly related to meditation: Levine showed that endorphins mediate the placebo effect, that is, patients who suppress their own pain believing they have received an effective drug do this through endorphins. »

Dr. Vigne writes "that it is not absurd to speak of a link between meditation and endorphins.

"During childbirth, women who exercised during pregnancy produce more endorphins than others."

The ecstatic state is very clear after the birth of the child which is called deliverance: net cessation of pain and rise of endorphins.

Endorphins have "narcotic" properties. As the word amazement comes back into the vocabulary of mystics in common with mental arrest.

The sexual subspace

So we see that the body produces a drug of pleasure, endorphin, following pain or manipulation of the brain, meditation, prayers, sport, Bdsm...

In vanilla sex, it can be achieved easily when you know the secrets of the female orgasm. It will be necessary to take care of the staging, to know well how pleasure works in your partner, to use sexual enhancement games, a little bondage, sex toys...

A Master must design elaborate sexual activities enriched with bondage and sensory enhancement to achieve this goal. During these activities, the woman often becomes a fountain and then reaches subspace after an hour to an hour and a half of progressive and increasingly intense activities.

To get there, you have to practice, see how it is learned by doing.

For each person the effects are different. Enjoyment in very long successive waves in a state of total ecstasy, prostration... It's a second state made of intense enjoyment, bliss, ecstasy that disconnects you from the world, from time and that makes you float on a cloud of bliss. Then you can float on a little cloud of happiness for hours, days... and be happy no matter what. It is a state that offers Heaven on earth, and it is natural and safe!

It is necessary to explain before the session what the subspace is to the woman because it is so strong and powerful that she can be afraid of it and block herself for the following sessions. If she is informed beforehand of what she is going to live, she will better understand her emotions, will derive more pleasure from them and will let herself go completely.

The subspace in BDSM

It is therefore not necessary to be a masochist to know this state. A submissive can achieve it without masochism. The BDS game, DS by its rites, by its rules, by its actions is designed to make them.

Education, training, challenges will teach the submissive to produce endorphins on demand and facilitate her dive into subspace.

This is where the Master's know-how makes all the difference.

The majority of submissives never reach this state, alas, because the Dominant seeks above all his pleasure and is often unaware even of the existence of subspace.

Reaching the subspace in Bdsm

The method most often used is that of spanking, cane or whip applied gradually to allow endorphins to transform pain into pleasure. The intensity of the blows will then be gradually increased. It is necessary to vary the use of the instruments used starting from the softest to the strongest. Example: soft to hard swift, soft to hard beater, to finish with a cane for example. In this case, it is not the force of the blows that is important but the progression. It can be done just with mild to moderate pain. In this case the limit is tenuous between subspace and masochistic ecstasy. Indeed if the blows are strong, if the pain provokes ecstasy, it is masochistic and it is SM. The submissive can achieve ecstasy in this way, but often this is not enough. You will have to go further and further to find it and take more and more risks... incompatible with the [1]

To achieve this without going too far in pain, when the endorphins are at their maximum, when the subject is ready, you have to chain an anal plug associated with a vibrator on the sensitive areas of sex, sexual bondage... always with plug and vibrator...

When the moment is right, a little vibrator, a caress with a finger, will trigger a dive into the subspace. It often starts with uncontrollable shaking. It can be very impressive for the uninitiated and scary the first time.

The Master's subspace

A Master feels what the submissive feels and experiences her emotions.

He can therefore easily guide it towards this state.

At the same time, he keeps control of himself, because he directs the action and protects the submissive.

But he saw the submissive dive into the subspace very often.

After Subspace

In the majority of cases, entering the subspace interrupts the session.

It is then necessary to put the submissive in safety, on a bed, to give her attention and human warmth and to wait for her to resurface. This can last from a few minutes to several hours depending on the intensity of the ecstasy. The "subspace" is a nirvanesque state, a kind of artificial paradise. Once back down "on earth", the state of well-being can last for several days.

The place of Subspace in the relationship

The subspace in education in training is not desirable, because it interrupts the session. It must be provoked on demand at the end of the session if the Master wants to reward the submissive.

Once the submissive is educated, it can be offered more often. It is never and must not become a due, but the reward for an attitude of exemplary submission.

In submissives under 30 it is easy to provoke, sometimes after one or two sessions. With older submissives, it may take longer and more sessions.

Security

As soon as the submissive reaches subspace, the Dominant must immediately stop or slow down the game. The submissive can enter a state of nervous exhaustion because the pleasures are strong, in a trance, or more rarely unconscious. She is in no condition to use the "safety word" anymore.

The subspace should never be provoked into a dangerous or tied position. The Submissive losing all control can hurt herself.

Ideally, I provoke it, the submissive lying on her back to avoid any accident.