All Comments on 'The Rabbit Hole Ch. 08'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A Goddess of Truth who was the biggest liar in her series and now a Goddess of Justice who's only about petty vengeance. The author really needs to make her deities better. And stop being such an edgelord, even Heath Ledger's Joker is cringing right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it!

I really love your characters, and as for the "deities", their cruelty is the reason I find them so appealing.

It doesn't have to be true. If Reyna decides something is true, it becomes the truth. And in this story, if Penny decides something is right, it doesn't have to be fair. This power of the dominant characters is partly why your stories are so good.

Please, don't pay attention to the haters that inexplicably read so far into a story they claim they dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

Epic stupidity. I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best series I have ever read on here.

Something about it resonates with me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES