The Rabbit Hole Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Tuminaro?" asked Penny.

"Just one moment," he said without looking up. He continued to scroll, occasionally smiling while he did so.

Penny looked over at Nadia. "Is he always like this?" she asked.

"Yes," said Nadia.

Penny waited. She wondered if she should pounce now. There was no need for subtlety. She could ask the doctor to tell her his whole life story, every secret inside of him, but she needed to wait and see. She needed to know what kind of man he was.

Penny walked around the office while she waited. There were books of psychology and psychiatry books lining the walls. But more than books, there were advertisements. Clipboards, pens, a tote bag, lanyards, post-it notes, and more, all with pharmaceutical company names on them. It reminded Penny of a Nascar racer, covered in sponsorship patches all over his office.

"Answer me truthfully, Dr. Tuminaro," commanded Penny.

Dr. Tuminaro became still and dropped his cell phone.

"How much money do you get from pharmaceutical companies?"

"Close to a million a year," he said clearly.

"How much do you make from your patients?"

"Around two hundred thousand," said the doctor.

"The money from pharmaceuticals, does it come directly from them?"

"Gifts. Trips. Stocks."

"Sounds illegal."

"Close."

"Do you diagnose the drugs of those that donate to you more than other drugs?"

"Yes."

"Does it play a non-existent, minor, or major role in your diagnosis?"

"Major," said the doctor.

"And what about this?" asked Penny, raising up the pill bottle from Nadia's apartment. "Tryptoglycomine. I've never heard of it before. Is this from a company that gives you these gifts?"

"That's an experimental drug," said the doctor.

Penny raised her eyebrows and looked to Nadia. "You are on an experimental drug trial?"

Nadia shook her head.

"Explain," said Penny to the doctor.

"She didn't sign up for a trial. We needed patients that had a rare combination of symptoms. ADHD and depression rarely go together. Only two of my patients qualified. We changed their prescription to match the parameters of the trial. We discounted their appointment cost and insisted that they come once a week for extensive interviews and checkups."

Penny looked back at Nadia. The redhead nodded again, confirming the news.

"What are the side-effects of this drug?"

"I don't know."

"What are the potential consequences?"

"I don't know."

Penny clenched her fists. Another bully. Another tormentor. Another liar. Another one that takes advantage.

Penny turned and looked at Nadia. "You think I'm cruel?" she asked.

"Yes," said Nadia.

The truth of it shook Penny, but her rage kept her going. "I'm nothing compared to him. These people get what they deserve, and they get it because of me. I'm the one who finally holds them accountable. I'm the one who isn't afraid to do what is right. You're scared? You think this is too much?"

"Yes," whimpered Nadia.

"You're weak," hissed Penny.

The room almost shook with the command.

"You will watch me. You will become like me. Forget your weakness. Forget your fear. This is what is right. I will be you Goddess of Justice, and you will worship me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Goddess."

Penny felt herself soften at the title. Her body flushed and warmed as her pussy became wet. This was it. Penny was a goddess. She was Nadia's goddess. Hearing it from her mouth was everything Penny needed to hear. It was new life, a new strength in her.

"Sit, pet," commanded Penny. Nadia obeyed, sitting in one of the couches. "Watch closely. At each moment, as I destroy him, you will love this. Body and mind will be turned on, captivated by this."

"Yes," moaned Nadia.

Penny smiled and turned to face the doctor. He was sitting still, still waiting for more questions to answer. Penny hadn't released him from her power, and until she did, he would wait on his goddess.

"Are you heterosexual?" asked Penny.

"Yes," answered Dr. Tuminaro.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Wife."

"Wonderful," said Penny. She turned and looked at Nadia. "The more attachments they have, the more they can lose. It makes their destruction so sweet. We can use her later. Perhaps have her betray him, break his heart. If money is his weakness, she could spend it all. We can make her more dominant and instill her as the head of his life. He would be a useless worm under her heel. There are so many options when they have a wife."

Penny looked back at the doctor. "Write down all her information you know, including social security number, credit cards, date of birth, maiden name, etc."

The doctor obeyed, writing it all down on a prescription pad for his goddess.

"Have you thought about sex with another man?" asked Penny.

"No," sad the doctor.

"Does it repulse you?"

"Yes."

"Good. That repulsion grows in you. You hate men. You hate their cocks. You hate gay men. Don't you?"

"Yes," said the doctor. His teeth clenched as he said it.

"But you're curious," added Penny. "Oh, so curious."

The doctor licked his lips.

"Nadia, go bring in the patient in the waiting room."

Nadia got up and left the room.

Penny got closer to the doctor and whispered in his ear.

"You hate those faggots." The word felt disgusting in her mouth. Her whole life, she'd been attacked by words like those. She remembered her classmates whispering 'dyke' behind her. But that was why this was necessary. The words held so much power. They destroyed people regularly, and now they would help her destroy this worthless man.

The doctor said nothing, but Penny could see it in his body. His clenched jaw. His tight hands. His flushed skin. Yes, he hated as Penny directed him to hate. He was no Nadia. In her hands, he was puddy.

Nadia entered the room with the heavy-set Hispanic man. He had a patchy black beard, thick mustache, soft brown eyes, and a bit of a gut. He was confused but not quite panicking. Penny came towards him quickly. She had practiced. This wouldn't take long.

"You're a homosexual," said Penny. "You prefer white men. In the bedroom, you are dominant, aggressive. You prefer reluctant men, straight men. You like to turn them and help them realize how much they love cock, how much they need cock. You like them to beg you for it, to go insane wanting to serve your cock, all the while confused and hating themselves for it."

The man blinked several times as his mind was rewritten. Penny looked to Nadia. The short girl's eyes were wide with awe.

"You see what I am?" asked Penny.

"A goddess," whispered Nadia.

"Exactly," said Penny. She felt her knees go weak to hear Nadia say it, breathlessly worshipping Penny as Penny deserved.

Penny looked back at her new toy. "What's your name?"

"Carlos," he said.

Penny turned and pointed to Dr. Tuminaro, "You like what you see," she commanded.

Nadia giggled as Carlos' pants tightened against his erection. Good. Maybe if Nadia thought this was fun, she wouldn't be so hesitant to participate.

"What do you think Carlos should do?" she asked Nadia.

"Ummm ... I don't know."

"Think," commanded Penny. "Be cruel."

Nadia's expression hardened. "He should get his cock sucked," said Nadia. Her voice was resolute. Penny smiled. The little redhead was so adorable when she tried to be assertive.

"I agree," said Penny. "Should Dr. Tuminaro like it?"

"No," said Nadia. "He should get his face fucked."

Penny felt the warmth spread to her pussy. "Yes," she breathed. "That sounds delightful." Penny went up to Dr. Tuminaro and whispered in his ear, "You will obey whatever Carlos tells you to do. You will hate it, but you will obey."

Penny sat back down in the armchair, ready to enjoy the scene she had created. She pat her lap, inviting Nadia. "Come pet."

Nadia obeyed, crossing the room and sitting on Penny's lap like a good girl.

"Pants and panties off," whispered Penny in Nadia's ear.

Nadia obeyed.

Penny wrapped her arms around Nadia's tight stomach, and let her hands rest on Nadia's thighs. She quickly checked and was pleased to find Nadia soaked.

"Carlos," said Penny. "Take him. Shame him. Fuck his face," commanded Penny. For a moment, she was afraid the the lack of nuance in her command would remove the subtlety from Carlos asserting his dominance, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was Nadia on her lap and the corruption of the pure-hearted girl.

Carlos didn't hesitate to act. He moved up to Dr. Tuminaro in four swift steps. The doctor flinched, actually flinched, to see the large man press upon him.

"Sit," said Carlos, and the doctor sat on top of his desk.

Carlos smiled and ran his hand along the doctor's chin. "Your skin is soft," he said, but the doctor didn't say anything. He shivered, and Penny wondered if it was from nerves or shame. Either way, she felt Nadia respond in her lap. She quivered, and Nadia smiled.

"You'd like to be taken like that?" asked Penny.

"Yes," whispered Nadia.

Carlos ran his hands over the doctor's chest. Penny saw him feel for the muscles of the doctor. He smiled to himself.

"You're strong," he said.

The doctor nodded.

Carlos took one of the doctor's hands and ran them along his own pecs. "I'm stronger," he said, and the doctor nodded. "Say it," commanded Carlos.

"You're stronger," admitted the doctor.

"Good," said Carlos. Wordlessly, he peeled off the doctor's jacket. Dr. Tuminaro let it happen. He put up no resistance as Carlos took off his tie and unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt.

Carlos loomed over the doctor, and Penny could feel Carlos's strength. He was like a panther. Every move he made was predatory, seductive. The muscles rippled under his skin and clothes. There was no doubt who was in charge, who was stronger.

Carlos ran his hands over Dr. Tuminaro's thighs. Both men were taking shallow breaths as the lust clouded their vision. Penny was delighted to see that despite his preference, the doctor was hard under Carlos's touch.

"You like?" asked Carlos.

The doctor shook his head.

"That's fine," said Carlos. "This isn't for you."

Carlos lifted, actually lifted, the doctor gently to take him off the table. He put the doctor on the floor and softly forced the man to his knees. Carlos straightened and unzipped his pants. Nadia's breath caught, and Penny smiled. She lowered her hands to Nadia's pussy and began to gently finger her pet.

Carlos swayed his hips, his hard cock gently flopped in front of the doctor. To his credit, the doctor didn't panic. He didn't attack. He didn't flee. The doctor stayed still, his eyes on the ground, ashamed as Carlos taunted him. As Carlos swayed, the tip of his cock would occasionally run over the doctor's lips.

As the tip of the cock grazed Dr. Tuminaro's lips, he moaned. Immediately, he was filled with lust and shame in equal portions. He blushed and turned to see how Carlos reacted, but immediately brought his eyes back to the floor.

Carlos grabbed the doctor's chin. He tilted his face to look him in the eyes. "Look at me," commanded Carlos, and the doctor obeyed. "Open wide," he said.

The doctor hesitated. Nadia held her breath. This was the moment.

Carlos pulled back his hand and slapped Dr. Tuminaro. Penny felt it as much as heard it from across the room. The doctor's head shot to one side, but Carlos didn't leave it there. Quickly, he grabbed the doctor's chin and brought his eyes to meet his own.

"You want it?" asked Carlos.

The doctor hesitated. The moment hung between them, the doctor shirtless and on his knees. Carlos dressed except for his exposed and hard cock. Nadia held her breath. Penny smiled. Inside, the doctor was dying. Some part of him was burning with the shame that drove most to utter despair and darkness. It was a fate worse than death, Penny hoped. And yet, it turned her little pet on.

Then, the doctor opened his mouth wide. Nadia moaned, and Penny slid two fingers into her pet at the same time that Carlos slid his cock into Dr. Tuminaro's mouth. Carlos used his hands to hold the side of the doctor's head and began to slide his cock in and out. Occasionally, he would stop, pull his cock out, and slap the doctor. He would demand him to watch his teeth, but then he would go back to fucking the doctor's face.

It wasn't a blowjob. If you were to walk into the office, it wouldn't look consensual. Carlos held the doctor's head and humped his face. He would thrust, and Penny could almost see the bulge move along the doctor's throat.

Penny loved it, but Nadia loved it more. The young woman moaned in heat, louder than anyone else in the room while she began to grind and fuck Nadia's fingers. As Nadia got louder, Penny's mind sank into a sea of lust. She used her free hand to fuck herself while the young girl rode her, enjoying Nadia's display of debauchery more than Carlos fucking the doctor's face.

"I'm going to cum," said Carlos. "Go still."

Penny turned to see the doctor obey. He went still as Carlos pulled out. He kept pumping his cock with his hand and then shot thick ropes of cum across the doctor's face. The doctor stayed still while Carlos came over him, and Nadia moaned at the sight of it. She added her own hand, aggressively swirling her clit while Penny fucked her with her fingers.

Nadia shrieked as she came and went rigid in Penny's lap. Penny stopped fingering herself, and used her free hand to steady Nadia as she quivered. Her voice shook the room and washed over the sound of Carlos zipping his pants back up. It washed over the sound of the Hispanic man leaving the office and going back to the waiting room. It washed over everything. It was nothing like Penny had heard in the bedroom before. She had played with Dolly, and Dolly came silently. Nadia was something different. She was a hurricane, a tsunami.

It scared Penny to hear, but it lured her in more.

As Nadia calmed down, Penny turned her attention to the doctor. There was still so much to do. She could cum later. Nadia would help her. Nadia would never leave her side again, if Penny had her way. And lately, Penny always had her way.

Penny slid Nadia off of her and helped sit the adorable woman into the armrest. Even as she reclined in the chair, aftershocks still rippled through her thighs. Penny loved it.

The doctor stayed kneeling, frozen, with his face coated in cum. Some of it was dripping into his mouth. Some was in his hair. Some was creeping towards the doctor's eyes.

"You belong to me," said Penny.

The doctor said nothing.

"You hate yourself."

It was not a question.

"You will experience worse," said Penny. "But not yet. You can't kill yourself."

Penny circled around the doctor. There were so many things to do to him and with him. There were a dozen ways to destroy him, but he had something Penny wanted. He had a cure, a way for people to resist her. That was a threat to her power, but used correctly, it was a way to help her gain an edge against others. Could someone on this drug resist Camille? Could they resist Reyna?

Penny had to know, and that meant she would know. One way or the other.

"You have work to do doctor," said Penny. "I need you to explain everything you know about Tryptoglycomine, including telling me how to get more of it. Much more of it."

The doctor rose to his feet and moved a hand to wipe the cum from his eyes.

"No," commanded Penny. "Leave it."

Dr. Tuminaro immediately moved his hand away.

"You can take it off tonight before you sleep. Until then, wear it proudly. Now, let's order lunch. We have so much work to do."

12