All Comments on 'The Raft Trip'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Those old stories can reignite things

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding10 months ago

"Hot Past" should really have its own category... and this story would be at the top of the list.

DazzyDDazzyD10 months ago

He gets the benefits now!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah when yah get older, senile and luckily have Alzheimer.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I find it strange that she would have those photos after all of those years and if she did, that she would be looking at them with her husband. I know it is not cheating as they were not together yet but not many husbands want to hear this stuff and even fewer would want to see pictures. I mean I never want know that my wife did two guys in the same night and possibly a third who was married.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Drop the "true story" bit. This is a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages (except the Q-anon fools). Telling us that something is "true" does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need to hear the rest of the story…….Take her rafting & share her with couple of young studs.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

If this just stays between them , then maybe it is exciting. I sense we have a slut and cuck series in the making however. That would just be stupid

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Hopefully, one takes advantage of their youth!

4

PrfsrPrfsr10 months ago

You need a good proofreader.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

@Anonymous

RE: "Drop the "true story" bit"

Your opinion, but I disagree. Why can't it be true? Sure there may be some embellishments, but that doesn't mean it's not true. I think that in some instances it does do something for the story. And you are the type I laugh at. Who is us?

Sorry that you are a stick in the mud. Sorry about your luck.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

Good story.

Sounds like you will be writing a continuing story or two. Please do and thank you.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

So he married a slut, he’s fine with it.

gordo12gordo1210 months ago

I don't usually care for really short stories, but this one was well done & entertaining. Congrats.

Oh, by the way, the true story commenter makes that comment on any story that starts with true. Ignore the idiot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Even if it were true it would probably be better if you wouldn’t express that as it only puts a level of doubt in the readers mind . That alone may alienate some readers and others may score you lower just based on that thought . If it is true it’s doubtful that it would increase scores or followers , so it lends nothing to the story . If your story is true it doesn’t get you respect or envy in this format , in the flesh telling your buddies probably does bring much enjoyment and satisfaction , but in writing to strangers doesn’t. I personally don’t doubt you I just feel your making a huge mistake by announcing it as a fact . It will still get your adventures out for strangers to hear without the preconceived doubt and negativity , at the same time leaving that fact out takes nothing worthwhile from you . You would know it’s validity and that should be enough to stoke you , I know it would me . Good story btw keep on pumping them out as they’re a pleasure to read . 4 stars took one away for mistakes and for the aforementioned embellishment .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope most people men and women don't want to know about previous boyfriends/girlfriends. And in this case it seems the husband is opening Pandoras box of cucks and skank whores. Be careful what you wish for.

Wilkie33Wilkie3310 months agoAuthor

Dear anonymous. It actually is a true story in basis. To be honest, I found the pictures stashed in my wife's old trunk of travels. I am sure they were completely forgotten about 25 years later but the viewing event was very erotic for both of us. I will also have to admit it took some doing to get her to actually go through them with me. Originally it was a lock herself in the bathroom day. I also have no idea of how true the story of the actual events were and how much was made up for my benefit. My sweet wife can, when needed, be very creative even after 30 years of marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...