The Raid on St Ursula’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's body is twisted in a knot of sodomy. Her holes are being forcefully fucked by three sea rogues who had abducted her. However, the shy and virtuous nun is no more. The girl in the center of the sodomy, is now a proud sex slave, who embraces the men who had deflowered her. Maria wraps one arm around Obie and another around Captain Benjamin. The men also wrap their arms around Maria, to hold her in place. Maria comes multiple times, as the men fuck her. Saliva drools from her mouth and her cunt sprays the Captain.

After fifteen minutes of the wild and rough foursome, the men finally come. Maria's orifices are filled with the warm and wet seed of the pirates. They pull out their cocks and the remaining come drips out upon Maria's naked body. Seed oozes from Maria's anus and cunt. Maria gurgles with a mouth full of Obie's seed. The men laugh at Maria sprawled on the floor like a drunken sailor.

Maria gulps down Obie's seed and blushes. "Was....I....good....?" Maria smiles meekly and giggles.

"Aye!" Cormac raises his hand.

"Aye, man!" Obie also raises his fist.

Captain Benjamin looks to his men and nods. "Aye, maties, I concur." Captain Benjamin reaches down and caresses Maria. "So Sister, did you enjoy being a good little wench?"

Maria excitedly nods her head.

These men may have violated me, Maria thinks, but by God, it was the best.

The men cheer and break out in song, "Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain."

12