The Ranch Hand (HOT COWBOY)

Story Info
A sexy cowboy helps you when you're stuck on the road.
2.3k words
4.16
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's nothing better than a nice long drive as the sun goes down.

Highway 59, my favorite highway, rushes by me. There's fifteen miles of dust and desert and dark between me and home. I roll the windows down and hang my arm out so it taps against the truck door.

I'm rounding a bend, when I see you in the flash of my headlights. You're sitting on the hood of your little gray Sedan, your headlights pointing into the empty fields. Looks like you might need some help. I don't want to frighten you, so I turn down the radio and keep my distance as I slow down my truck to a rolling crawl. Finally, I stop and lean my head out the window.

You're fiddlin' with the hem of your shirt, pinching the fabric between your fingers, looking real frustrated. You look up without a trace of fear or startle, though your features are difficult to read in the shadows. Your bare feet dangle in front of the headlights, making the darkness dance on your command.

"Everything okay, here, ma'am?"

You jump off the hood of your car and slide your feet into a pair of sandals lying beneath the bumper. The light clings to your body as you approach my truck. It wraps around your legs, slides across your abdomen and spills across your breasts.

"Not particularly. My car seems to have broken down." You walk right up to my door and curl your hands around the space where the driver's side window would be. I hear your feet kicking up gravel as you look over at me.

"Sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?"

In the lowlight of the sunset, your eyes are like fire. It's easy to see that you were not meant for a slow life like the one I lead out here in the desert of New Mexico. Your body demands more. It needs speed to thrive.

"I've already got a tow truck coming, thanks. But...I could use some company?" I flash you a smile and a small nod. I'd be glad to keep you company. Not like I got anything waiting at home for me, except an old hound dog and crappy TV reception.

"What're you doing out here in the middle of nowhere anyway?"

I can feel your eyes on me. I can feel them on the scruff of my cheeks. Your eyes trace me and my rough, sun-drenched skin. And over the muscular shape of my arm hanging outside of the truck

"Oh, I'm a ranch hand about ten miles back that way. At the Agua Verde Ranch."

"We don't have ranch hands where I'm from." You laugh and a little smile turns the sides of your lips upward.

You really are a city girl, aren't you? Your energy is electric. Commanding. You seem like a woman who knows how to get what she wants. I wonder if anyone has ever told you 'no'...

"Well, uh, it's a nice night out. Why don't we sit in the back and wait for that tow truck to get here?" I shut off my truck engine, open the door, and step on out.

I open up the tailgate and you sit down on the bed. You don't seem to mind it being covered in dust and bits of hay. I sit down next to you, but my legs don't dangle like yours.

The heel of my boots dig firmly into the dust-covered asphalt.

"So, uh, you don't seem like you're from around here. On your way out of town or somethin'?" I'm trying to stay focused and polite, but I'm having a hard time not thinking about your knee being just an inch or so away from mine.

Your body moves so fluidly, so easy, and I can't help but to imagine myself touching you.

You laugh a little. "I don't spend much time in dusty valleys like this, if that's what you're asking. I'm on my way to California to do some research. I'm an ecologist."

"An ecologist, huh? Well, welcome to the dusty valley, as you say. I'm Rob."

I stretch out my hand and you take it in yours. You've got a surprisingly firm grip. And it feels good to have your hand in mine.

You introduce yourself with a small laugh and your hair falls loose and frames your face.

I like the sound of your voice. I like the way you hold yourself. And the soft curves of your body. I imagine what it might be like to hold you in my arms. Or what your lips taste like;

what the inside of your mouth tastes like.

My knee slowly arches out towards yours and the simple brush of contact makes me excited. A little too excited.

"So, uh, 'bout how long you think it'll take for the truck to get here?" It's an innocent enough question and one that might tell me how much time you and I have got together before you disappear from my life just as quickly as you waltzed into it.

"Oh, he said another hour at least. You have any ideas on how to pass the time?"

I notice you inhale sharply, like you're swallowing down some naughty thought. I clear my throat, nod, and glance out towards the orange horizon. I've got some ideas.

I turn my head to look at you and our eyes meet. Time goes a bit slower as I lean forward, and like a magnet, you're pulled into me. Our lips meet in a soft embrace.

You moan softly into my mouth as your hand reaches over to cup my cheek and I shift towards you. I place my hand on the side of your thigh and explore the soft curve of your hips.

I pull you closer to me.

Your hand presses against my knee and inches up my thigh.

I like your city girl pace. I stand up and turn my body into yours. With my feet on the ground, I hold onto your hips and your hands connect around the back of my neck.

It's just us and our sounds and our shadows out here. Your hands reach for my hair while your tongue dances around mine. I can feel my hardness up against my jeans...

I press myself up against your crotch and sigh into your mouth. My lips travel to your neck and I suck at your supple skin.

You grind your hips against mine and we are one squirming, writhing mass.

My teeth graze by your ear and you pull at your shirt as if you can't wait to get it off.

I give you room, watching as you expose your tits to the incoming night. My cock twinges in my jeans as each nipple presents itself to me, hardening in the cool, brisk air.

"Ohhhh," I let loose a groan somewhere near your ear.

I'm unable to control my sounds with your body in my hands. And since there's no one around, we can be as loud as we want to. I lower my lips to one of your tits and grope the other.

You buck and twist in my arms, the pleasure overwhelming you.

My teeth bite gently against your nipple at first, then harder, sucking the skin between my teeth. God, you like that, don't you? You like having those tits played with...

Your hands hover somewhere around my belt. You rub my cock inside my pants. It's so thick and hard for you, baby. You untuck my dirt-stained shirt from my pants and tug it over my head. My muscles tighten with the breeze and your fingers trace the ridges on my stomach. I slide the zipper down your pants and drag my index finger across the fabric of your panties.

I rub my fingers over you and I can feel your wetness through the thin material. You gasp, breathless.

"You're so wet." I groan. I slip my finger under the fabric and feel the warmth of your wetness.

I start circling your clit with my finger, slowly at first, sliding over it and applying pressure. Teasing it. Just spreading your wetness around while the other hand grips your thigh...

"Oh, fuck..." You whine.

I lean into you for a kiss, but you turn your head, teasing me. You laugh and drag your teeth across your luscious lips.

My knees hit the dirt, the headlights on either side of my body as I strip the jeans off you and push your thighs apart. I lean forward and outline your pussy with my tongue, just to get a little taste of you. Tangy... and sweet. Your scent is turning me on.

Your hands grip the edge of my truck bed to keep yourself upright. I tug your panties to the side and finally slip two fingers inside you.

"You like that? That feel good?" I sigh.

I slide in and out of you with ease, exploring those wet folds and that tight, deep pussy of yours.

"Mmmmm, yeah, baby. Ohh, fuck, right there..."

Finally, I pull your panites off and toss them to the ground. You are sprawled on the bed of my truck, naked, and dripping with hot desire, when I plunge my tongue deep inside you.

I suck on your clit and reach up to play with those sensitive nipples of yours. You push my face into your pussy and my tongue laces around your clit, again and again, sliding up and applying pressure to just the right spot and then grazing back down to taste more of your sticky sweet wetness.

Your free hand feels for your own breast and you pinch your hard nipple as I fondle the other. Your back arches and...God, I love those massive breasts of yours.

"Fuck, yes--yes! R-right there..."

You pull at my hair and I suck you harder. I pull my mouth away and slide my fingers inside you again. My cock aches to feel your wet pussy tightening around it. God...I want you...

Ohh, I really fucking want you right now.

"I want you inside of me! Now, please!" You cry out.

I hurry to my feet and grab your face in my hands and kiss you.

You feel for my belt again and frantically undo my pants. It feels like you need me as much as I need you right now.

I blindly reach for my underwear, pulling them down with one hand, holding your face with the other, feeling my tongue against yours.

Suddenly, you break from our kiss and push me away, sliding off of the truck and lowering yourself to the ground. You reach for my cock and run your tongue across the tip, before taking it in your mouth. My cock fills up your mouth.

With every second my moans grow louder.

Ohhh... fuck...

I really want to be inside of you... but this feels so good, I don't want to stop.

You whine at me. "Ohhh god, yes... Just like that, baby."

Your hand moves up and down my shaft, twisting as you pull your lips to my head. Your tongue laces around my balls and I reach down knotting your hair between my fingers.

I need you.

I can't wait any more.

I have to have you.

Now.

I pull myself out of your mouth and flip you around so that your tits are pressed against the truck bed. I grip my throbbing cock as I guide it towards your pussy. I slowly slide my length into you... and...

Ohhhh, god...

Your whole body arches and your eyes squeeze shut. You are overwhelmed with pleasure.

I thrust so deep inside of you, burying my cock between your folds. Oh, fuck. You are so fucking tight. Oh my god.

"Yes, Rob! Please--oohhh, fuck me! Fuck me, Rob!"

I thrust my hips into your ass and your fingers claw at the chipped paint of my truck. You rock back and forth, pushing your hips into my cock thrusting to match my rhythm. Oh, fuck, yes. God, right there.

"Yes, yesss--oh my god, fuck me, yeah! Yeah!" Your voice carries as your body jostles with the force of my thick cock being shoved in and out of your soaking wet pussy. The truck shakes beneath us.

"Yes, don't stop. Please. Don't stop."

My hips slap against your ass, driving my cock deeper and deeper inside you. I lean into your backside, my head next to yours and whisper into your ear.

"I'm gonna make you cum for me, right now..."

"Fuck. Oh, my God. Fuck"

I reach around your hips and bury my fingers in your short crop of pubic hair. I find your clit and rub it firmly, again and again, taking your pleasure to new heights.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm going to cum...!" I rub you faster, bucking my hips wildly.

Your body shakes as you convulse in pleasure. Your limbs twitch and you raise your hips, grinding yourself into me.

I pull my cock out of you and stroke up and down as my cum drips down my shaft and onto the ground.

You are heaving and I lay next to you. The breeze is cool against my sweaty skin.

The hard metal of the truck bed is cool beneath my back.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah...Holy shit."

We share a brief laugh together. Then, out in the distance, the sound and lights of an approaching truck make themselves known.

Uh-oh.

You search the ground desperately for misplaced clothing. My jeans fly at me from the darkness as you toss them over your shoulder.

As the tow truck approaches, I fasten my belt.

You are dusting off your knees, getting the dirt off those pretty city blue jeans.

I clear my throat and grin over at you. "Well, looks like you're all set here."

You and I give each other a small smirk as I climb into my truck. My whole body is still buzzing with pleasure. You wave at me from the side of the road, letting me know you're good to go.

I turn the music all the way up as I drive off. I look in the rearview mirror to look at you one last time. But all I can see are headlights, illuminating the dust still waiting to settle.