The Rancher Ch. 04: The Best Laid Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Casey said. "Now then, if we're not dating exclusively yet, then I think you fucking Amanda is a great way to get Derrick back. You'll do the thing he hates most in the world, and then if we play it right, he'll hit you. I'm sure you can take his punch. And then you give him one shot, with witnesses, after he hits you first. That should be sufficient revenge," she finished. I didn't exactly agree. I wouldn't feel like the revenge was sufficient unless I saw a team of hogs eating Derrick's corpse out of the mud. But it did sound like her plan would work. And it did sound like it would be pretty good revenge. It was certainly better than anything I had thought of so far.

"Ok, fine," I sighed. "How do I get Amanda to sleep with me?"

"I thought you could handle that part on your own," Casey laughed. "I mean you got me after all. You're a handsome buff cowboy with a big cock, and she's a dumb little college slut, you should be able to make it work."

"I hope you don't think you're a dumb college slut," I said, remembering what her mother had said about what she got up to at school.

"I might've been a year ago," Casey said with a naughty smile, "but don't worry, you're the best I've ever had."

"So why do you need anyone else," I asked.

"I don't," she said, rolling her eyes. "But we're going to be in different states, what are we supposed to do?"

"What if we weren't in different states," I said, pressing the matter even though I knew she was done talking about it. "What if I go where you go?"

"And do what?" Casey laughed.

"Maybe I'll go to fancy college too," I said, and she laughed even harder.

"You're sweet Jim, but I don't think you're college material," she said, giving me another light kiss. "And that's a good thing," she added. "You belong here. And I'll come back to be with you when I'm done with school. But until then we aren't dating, ok?"

"Fine," I said again, unable to hide my frustration.

"Look, Jim, I know you want to be with me," she said, "and I love that. And we will be. But I'm not ready to be exclusive right now. I mean I am right now, while I'm here. But not while I'm at school. So until I'm done with school, we're just going to have to see other people when we aren't around each other. And while we're not exclusive yet, I think one of the people you should be with is Derrick's little sister."

"And do I get to pick who you can be with?" I asked, still sulking.

"Jim, please, lets not do this," Casey said. "While I'm here I'm with you, and when I'm at school I'm at school. When I go to law school I can go someplace closer to here, and maybe we can start being more than what we are now. But for now this is it, ok?"

"Ya," I nodded irritably. "Fine. Tell me about Derrick's sister then. Is she hot at least?"

"Yes," Casey laughed, "she's very hot. In fact I'm glad I found you first, otherwise she might be competition."

"You'd win," I said, and she smiled up at me.

"Thank you," she said, and kissed me again. "But Amanda really is hot. She's your age, two years younger than Derrick and me, and she'll be a sophomore next year. She goes to Florida state, cause she couldn't get into the good schools, even with her daddy's help."

"I thought Florida was a good school," I said. "I see lots of athletes go pro from there."

"It is," Casey said. "But not like Cornell. Florida is more of a party school. Hot girls like to go there and hook up with all the guys."

"And that doesn't happen at Cornell?" I asked.

"Jim, enough about me at school," Casey said, showing real frustration back for the first time.

"Fine. Amanda is a hot little nineteen year old that went to Florida to hook up with the frat guys, is that it?"

"Yes," Casey nodded. "And her father is making her live here for the summer, which she probably hates as much as Derrick does."

"Well we'll just have to see if we cant change half of that," I said, and Casey smiled at me. "I think I can get Amanda to like it here ok, and make Derrick hate it even more. But how do we get him to hit me in front of people, I still don't get that part."

"I'll take care of that part," Casey said. "I'll plan it all out. You just meet Amanda, and get her to sleep with you. And make her like it too, that'll piss Derrick off even more."

"I still don't like this you know," I sighed.

"I know," she said. "But if you want me, then you have to do things my way. And right now my way means that you're going to fuck Amanda Gaines like she's never been fucked before." I let out a long stream of laughter at that. I couldn't stay mad at Casey, no matter what she was saying.

"Ok," I said, "but in the meantime, I couldn't help but notice your mom isn't here."

"Ya, she went into town for a while?" Casey said.

"Do you know how long?" I asked, and she turned to look at me.

"I'm not sure," Casey said, eyeing me, "maybe another hour or two. Why?"

"Well, that means we have the house to ourselves for a bit," I said, walking up to her again. "And there are beds in this house. It might be nice to do it in a bed, don't you think?"

"That does sound nice," she said. "But you don't want me like this. I look like I lost an mma fight."

"I don't care how you look," I said, pulling her body against mine. I leaned down and kissed her, making sure to be gentle with her face. "I want you anytime, anywhere, anyway. I don't care if you're bruised and battered. I still want you, I always will."

"Ok," she said, spinning away again, but this time starting towards the stairs, "you've won me over you romantic cowboy you. Now take me to my room and have your way with me." I gave her a big grin, and then scooped her off her feet. She wasn't heavy, and I carried her up the stairs to her room. We kissed on the way, and I laid her down on the bed once we were inside. I locked the door behind us, and then quickly returned to Casey. I bent over her, and began moving my way down her body, kissing every bit of her.

I kissed her neck, and was moving down, when she shoved me off her. I looked at her in surprise for a second, and then she pulled her shirt over her hear. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits looked amazing. I leaned back in, and went back to kissing her neck. I slowly moved down her shoulders, and then down to her tits. I brought my hands up, and began playing with them as I kissed them. Her hands were on my back, and I could feel her body moving about as I kissed her breasts.

I stayed there for a while, and then moved down her stomach. I placed a soft kiss on each section of her tight six pack abs, and then she lifted her hips as I moved further south. I quickly undid her jeans, and pulled them down. She had on tiny pink little panties, and I pulled them off too. Once she was naked, I could smell the scent of her, and I continued kissing my way down her body, until I got to the finish line. Her thighs clutched at either side of my head, and I took them in my hands, as I began to eat her out. I didn't think I was all that good at eating pussy, but she seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit.

Her body was writhing about in my hands as I used my tongue and nose and lips to work her clit. She was wet, and I had found the prize, and I was doing my best to work it. I don't know how long I did it, but it ended with Casey letting out a long high pitched moan, and squeezing my head tight between her legs, which were shaking in my hands. When she was done, I quickly moved back up, and kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste herself. I was as hard as a rock, and her hands began undoing my jeans. I stood up, and she pulled my pants off, and leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. She only blew me for a minute before I pulled her up onto the bed.

I laid her down, and then laid on top of her. I held myself up with one hand, but let my body rest on hers. We kissed like that for a minute, and then I felt her hands guiding my cock into her. She felt warm and tight and perfect as I slid into her. She let out a long soft moan as my cock filled her up, and then I started moving my hips. Her hips met mine, and we started a nice rhythm. We continued kissing as we fucked, and I let my free hand roam along her body. It felt more passionate than any sex I had ever had, and I knew I wouldn't last long at all. I remembered what she had said when I came in her yesterday, and pulled out just in time. I broke our kiss, and grabbed hold of my cock just as it started spewing jets of cum onto her stomach. I shot a nice load on her, and then moved in to kiss her again, but she stopped me.

"Enough of this sappy shit," she said, rolling away from me. She wiped the cum off her stomach, and sat up, and then got on her knees. "I want you to fuck me now." She bent over, and stuck her ass out for me. It looked amazing, and I quickly got into position. I took her hips in my hands, and then shoved my cock in. She was so wet that I slid all the way in easily. I started pumping my hips, giving her my cock in long deep strokes. She was pushing herself back against me, and our hips were making loud slapping sounds as they collided.

I had never fucked Casey hard like that before, and it was exciting. I had fucked her mother good and hard, which was still weird. I slammed my cock in and out of her, squeezing her ass with both hands. She was moaning loudly, and I felt her cumming again as I kept on fuckin her hard. It all felt amazing, and I could feel myself getting close again already. I fucked her for as long as I could, and it felt like she was getting close again too, when I couldn't hold out any longer.

I pulled out again, and shot a load onto her back, as she continued writhing about on the bed. She lay down on her stomach when I was done, and I gave her ass a little slap. She looked back at me in alarm, and I moved in to start fucking her again. Right as I shoved my cock back in, we both heard the front door open, and stopped what we were doing.

"Shit, that's my mom," Casey said, "you need to get out of here."

"Right," I agreed, knowing that today was not the day to get caught by Amy. I had made major progress with her, but if she found me in bed with Casey right now, she might flip. I quickly got dressed, as quietly as I could. Casey got dressed too, and then went and opened the window. I began climbing out onto the roof, and she kissed me once more as I went.

"Good luck with Amanda," Casey laughed. "And don't let my mom see you out here."

"Right, see you around darlin'," I said, kissed her one last time, and then fled her room. I hustled across the roof, and jumped down to the ground on the other side of the house. I hurried around, jumped on my horse, and rode back out into the fields, without Amy ever seeing me.

Now I had a plan of how to get Derrick back, although it might not be easy. I figured the first thing I would need to do would be to go and see Dewey. I still didn't know where Derrick or his sister lived, but I knew Dewey would. And once I found out where they lived, I could start making my moves on Amanda. It felt odd to be thinking about trying to get another girl to fuck me, but it was Casey's idea. I knew we still had lots to talk about, but for now my job was to get this Amanda girl to like me, and that's what I was going to do.

Everything that Casey had said also made me wonder if it really was the right time to end things with Amy. I knew it would be weird, seeing as how I had told her I loved her daughter. But Casey didn't want to be exclusive yet. She was going back to school, and Amy would be right here. She even said I had to replace myself if I wasn't going to fuck her anymore. It was all fucked up and complicated, and I wasn't sure what to do. The only thing I was sure of at the moment, was Casey's plan. So that's what I would focus on.

12