All Comments on 'The Rape Date'

by kinkception

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Harsh but good… very curious about woman who say no, but truly want yes?? Is there a lot of that happening??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But the sex was sooooo rushed.

Kissig first. OK, a good start.

No extended touching. Feeling. Playing. Before first cock insertion.

No getting her hot and bothered. No pussy play.

No touching/feeling/asshole. No getting her enjoying it, even if she said to stop, that she didn't want it.

No getting her familiar with his cock and balls. No forcing her to play with him. No dialog about what he intended to do to her with his cock.

No lube to get her ready to accept his cock was a real turnoff.

Oe star.

kinkceptionkinkception5 months agoAuthor

I don't know about a lot @StrappySandals. But there's definitely some. One should err on the side of assuming that no, when someone says no they mean no. But there are situations where no is more flexible.

Submisky35Submisky355 months ago

I think one should get a signed statement from the woman stating her wishes, before following through with this scenario. Probably should get it notarized, too. Prevent the "He says, she says" syndrome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkception@kinkception
Very kinky English guy living in America. I'm on Fet and have Kik for chatting. I have a lot of writings over there I'll have to bring over to here. Mostly CNC but some other stuff too...