The|Rapist Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna was kidnapped and drugged... or was she?
1.6k words
4.15
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaNMys
AnnaNMys
28 Followers

I had just finished sobbing into his arms for what felt like the millionth time. He was so patient with me, always just letting me cry my heart out and tell him these horrible stories. His arms were tense; it must be torture for him to have to listen to my trauma night after night. He cares about me so much, and he's so protective, I can tell that it has an effect on him, but he puts up such a strong front.

I propped myself up on the bed, readjusting my weight so I could rest my head on his shoulder. He squeezed me into a hug, and I wrapped my arm around his waist and let my mind wander. I started to tentatively move my fingers over his stomach, tracing soft little patterns, surreptitiously bunching the cotton shirt up enough to expose a patch of skin. I snaked my arm back around his waist, my fingers magnetized to touch his skin, innocently using it as an opening to slide my hand under his shirt.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

His eyebrow and lip quirked in unison for only a moment before the good-natured laugh I'd fallen in love with spilled out.

"I'm not nice, Anna; I'm just in love with your head, your eyebrows, your nose, your lips..."

Every word was accompanied with a gentle brush of his fingers against the spot.

"Honestly, baby; you should spend more time looking in the mirror."

My face felt flush. I impulsively tucked it into his shoulder, letting my hair cascade around it and form a privacy curtain for my smile. He brushed it aside and lifted my head up by my chin.

"Don't ever hide yourself from me--"

I interrupted his lecture by kissing him. Soft and tentative to gauge his reaction. When he kissed me back, matching my pace, I slid my hand all the way under his shirt and squeezed his lower back. We paused, not moving our heads away, our lips almost touching, trading breath. I furrowed my brows.

"I don't remember the last time that I've been kissed. I don't know if I'm even any good--"

"You're perfect."

He ended his sentence with his lips covering mine, coaxing me into a deeper kiss that took my breath away. I let my hands explore his skin under his shirt, while his hands never left my neck, supporting me like I was going to shatter under his weight. I leaned back further, pulling him closer to me, rolling my hips so I'd be flat on my back and he'd end up on top of me. I started to pull off his shirt, and he stopped me, our legs intertwined on the bed, but stopping himself just short of being on top of me. He held my chin and made me meet his stare.

"Anna, I don't want to take advantage of you. Are you sure that you want this?"

I made a grab for his shirt again and grabbed my wrist, holding it tightly for a moment before realizing his strength and loosening his grip.

"Anna, I need to know that you want this. Tell me."

"I want this!"

My voice came out with a tinged with whine. He smiled and took his shirt off and let me pull him into more kissing. We were grinding into each other, his erection pushing against me. He kissed me until I had my fill, letting me savor this gentle affection until I started kissing harder, thirsty for more, needy. He sat up, catching his breath, pushing my shirt up.

"Tell me that you want this."

"Oh My Go-- I want this! I want this!"

He chuckled.

"Well, aren't we demanding?"

Before I could defend myself, he was kissing my stomach, his thumb pressed against my clit, dulled by two layers of clothing. I was unconsciously grinding myself against it, completely forgetting what I was going to say.

"Fuuuu---ckkk.."

He hooked his fingers into my pants and slid them down, keeping my fucking underwear on. I was certain that it was embarrassingly wet. I had my eyes closed and was groaning expletives that ended in whimpers.

"So eloquent babygirl... I need you to be more clear. Tell me what you want."

"Ughhhh.... I want you to fuck me. Please. Please fuck me. I want it. I promise that I want it. Please..."

He pulled my panties aside, his breath on my clit. First cool, then warm as laughter built in his chest. My brain wanted to tell me I was an idiot for my trembling thigh and stupid words, but "This is the most beautifully sloppy little hole your Daddy's ever seen" made me stop thinking.

"B," he started, tracing with his tongue, "E... A... Utiful," he reiterated. I could feel his tongue separating my lips, teasing upward- then I felt his smile, and I cried as my mind struggled to justify the undeserved love.

"No one's ever..."

"You don't have to...."

"Fuuuuuu---"

I was having difficulty completing sentences. He pulled off my underwear.

"Spread your legs, close your eyes and shut your mouth. No talking. Good girls don't talk."

I never made the conscious decision to do as I was told, so much as my body just naturally responded. I spread my legs as wide as I could, and he pushed my thighs even further apart, fully exposing me, and he just teased my pussy for an infuriatingly long time. I didn't dare open my eyes, but I squirmed against his touch, grinding myself into his hand.

"Shh... no moving either."

And then his mouth was on my pussy, overwhelming me. I wanted to tell him that he didn't have to do this, and that I would suck his cock, and I would pay him back for this, and to please just fuck me instead and... god there were so many things that I wanted to say, but I couldn't stop cumming long enough to even think about telling him. I screamed with my mouth closed, squeezing my eyes shut, my thighs shaking against his hands, waiting for him to stop. Instead, he kept his mouth on my clit, and slid two fingers into my soaked pussy (Oh god I must be making such a mess!), fucking me with them SO. FUCKING. SLOWLY.

"Please fuck--"

"--Ah Ah... Good girls don't talk."

I completely lost track of time, cumming over and over, desperately trying to express my concerns about how... FUCK.....

----------------------

He was on top of me, grazing the tip of his cock against my clit, excruciatingly close to sliding inside. This was the third time that my cunt first shuddered in the absence of his tongue, then clenched in anticipation of each approach. I was nothing more than a sloppy surface to grind his cock against. It was driving me crazy. I wanted him. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted him more than anything I've ever wanted before. He was so afraid of "triggering" me, of using my vulnerability to get what he wanted, of violating me. He'd give me lectures about the importance of "enthusiastic consent."

What more could I say, with the words licked out of my head? ...Was I a bad girl?

I always lost count of my orgasms, but my brain returned when we started to roll and kiss in the aftermath, his cock stiffening against my thigh as his hands clenched me tighter. He wouldn't let me touch it.

"You're not ready," he'd smile, as he stared right through me.

So I'd lie there and watch him pump his cock, slide it between my soaking wet lips, bring it right to the point of penetration, and... glide back up to my clit. I couldn't remember when he shaved me, but when he laughed that my bare, puffy lips were just made for him, I could feel it in with every shiver of my soul.

"Please! Please just fuck me!! I want it! I promise!"

He smiled... his gorgeous body framed between my bare legs.

[Lovey nicey stuff that nobody except a bunch of cunts dumber than me would get off to. Safety, kindness, blah blah blah.]

It didn't matter that his face almost never contorted like this- I knew what it meant in an instant. I disobeyed for just a moment, clenching his back against me and begging with the last whisper of breath in my lungs for him to come inside me. He was there- we were there- he was going to bless my unworthy little hole with everything I'd been dreaming of since I could remember how to dream...

...And then he punched me in the face so hard that I almost passed out.

..

..

..

..

Everything started to crumble. An ocean was in my ears, and he was holding me down by my wrists, grunting like a beast. What was he saying? His words were distant and my face was wet and throbbing and I had to listen past the ringing.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ANNA?? Why would you DO that???"

My eyes began to focus. He's going to kill me. I have to get --

"Anna! Why would you do that to yourself?? Are you OK? Come back to me!"

The room came into focus. The buzzing stopped.

"W-why??"

"I don't know, Anna... we were seconds away from cumming, and... you just *punched* yourself in the face! I... grabbed your wrists to make you stop, and you were fighting me!! I'm so sorry! I knew that it would be too triggering! Let me go get you some ice."

He leaned over and kissed my forehead, finally pulling his still semi-hard cock out of me. Drying off his cum and putting on his boxers. He presented his forehead to my lips, expecting the other end of the handshake, suddenly giddy.

So I did what a good girl does and gave Daddy a kiss.

AnnaNMys
AnnaNMys
28 Followers