All Comments on 'The Real Deal Ch. 02'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Good Story

Do you really need a "next" for this story? Quit while it's ahead.

I would always wonder if a big-dick wouldn't grab her again! Course, then, she's gone!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
refreshing, real-world adult story

Fleshed out, but not a 'girlie' story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
angela the CPA

I like the way Rob create the great forgiving stories. They are great there no one becomes a cuckold, wimp or spineless husband. In most cases the women after founding out the degraded the men with their lovers, then there is remorse and regret for what said and how they acted in the heat of the sexual dalling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That is a long time to get back together.

Normally, about one year of grieving after a divorse so the story is not plausible. Either they would have more quickly gotten back together or more likely be forever seperate.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Yup, long time

Most people would have moved on, no doubt, married and had a kid o two.

I guess some people pine forever. The depth of the original love can do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Farce

Another silly improbable farce. I'll pass on any further installments.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another good story

Rob what ever happend to lover boy did you keep your promise to keep your eyes open for him did he ever try to get back to her again and what happened to the girlfriend she met.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
You've GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!

After what this cheating slut bitch did he's going to TAKE HER BACK!! I hope part three ends that by his taking his true revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well now...

OK class, all those who saw this turn of events coming after the first 3 paragraphs raise your hands. Good, now then class lets turn to chapter 3 and find out what awaits our darling duo!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic but possible.

I gave it a 4.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CELIBACY AFTER SLUTACY

does this change the inside egos and id., TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this somekind of a dream!!

What a beautiful story! I wish relationships were so easy to fix it. But your story made me smile. Keep up the good work.

Jonathan

London, England

20 December 2011

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Shocked

to see you wrote a part 2 and 3 to that original story. Hey, I'll admit that it takes balls to continue add onto something that miserable. Kudos to you for having so little self-respect that you can continue writing...I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I guess she needed to wait three years before having sex again

So that her vagina could shrink back to normal?

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
the shit continues.

This is as shitty as it gets. The author needs to ensure his character (male) grows a set of balls. Thats not happening i guess. What a wimp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
You Lied

You said this was supposed to be real. This is all bullshit. AND another chapter. Can this abortion be redeemed? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it was supposed to be real? Oh yeah everybodys wants to be with a woman who cut him off as a fetish to her lover while making fun of his small dick. Yeah we would all love to take a woman like that back! Dude you are a fucking idiot if you think this is realistic! Maybe a wimp like you would do that but no real man would!!!

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Get the fuck out of here!

You can't be serious, he's back to dating & fucking her after everything's she has done?! Are you on crack?! She already feels bad for what she's done so he once again rewards her for her treachery! Are you drunk?! Give this guy some fucking balls, his character is becoming more & more painfully obvious that he's a fucking wimp, does he really think that a slut can change her spots? If he was in the seals isn't honesty & loyalty important? She holds none of these traits. She misses Terrance the wimp loser with a puny dick, you have the nerve to add another chapter as if this train wreck can be salvaged. I really don't understand the high score it must be from the RAAC wimps. He still loves her--please give me a break! The disrespect alone should've been enough to burn some of that love away. Did this loser even try to move on? It's just a really shitty story; the minute he walked in the office & saw her I just skip to the ending & I'm glad I did. God you suck dude.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
High scores do not mean you agrere with the writer

It just means you think it is well done - - the story itself or the writing -

Either way - the story has emotion, compassion, mistakes, and good choices - a lot like real life.

Let's see where it goes - leopards do not change their spots but human beings are capable of learning through out their lives - and growing up too. Not all do but they can.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Well written. But crap.

Damn again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Author needs more time at the keyboard

But the story is crap. I'm not saying its badly written, I'm just sorry he forgot already how the whore talked shit about him, cut him off from sex at her boyfriends behest and spent his and her money on the boyfriend for rent and clothing. No, she make him her cuckold. He should have NEVER forgotten that.

Unless he likes the taste of cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cant blame a weak person

Cant blame teh husband for being weak, meh

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Will he....

...suck the cum from her cunt when she cheats this time, since he's obviously mentally deficient enough to take a cheating, DEMEANING cunt back?6bd9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
have to laugh

This story was written long before the btb crowd took over lw.

i hate a cheater as much as the next guy but seriously, this was posted 12 years ago,

the author is prob long gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little sex and he loses his mind?

What the hell was he thinking? Oh wait - he WASN'T thinking. His little head was doing the thinking. Did three years and some sex make him forget what she had done? Was he that big an idiot that he forgot the feelings he had from her betrayal? This guy is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Lousy raac shit. And badly written too.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 8 years ago
Story has possibilities - get an editor!

Installment 2 is written in the same manner as 1.

The story has possibilities but is too roughly written. It still resembles a story written by an author whose first language is not English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really

This is a story, taking the whore into his home.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Even more unbelievable

So the slut who hasn't had sex in three years changes jobs to stalk the ex. He takes her home, shows off the new house, gets laid, and we wait for the RAAC. When does he take her to the trophy room and show her the hide of John Bright, tanned and tacked to the wall?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
BIG GIRLS DO CRY AND TRY TO RECOVER THE SPILT MILK

and now to pacify the cash cow, TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
26thnc like the trophy

Loose pussy now tight no sex

Had to get by that hurdle

Words said during sex with big dick and her cutting him off buying things for boyfriend

How overcome

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

You're one gay motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just curious, did she spend the past three years doing daily kegels?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous