All Comments on 'The Real Deal Ch. 03'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wimp

He should never have taken her back. The fact still remains that she was a cheating slut and would probably do it again. When he took her back you made him be a forgiving wimp. Just not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
To Wimp

The story has a realistic ending. You've obviously never deeply loved anyone.

This isn't the ONLY possible ending but it is a credible one.

And I like happy endngs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Exceptional Short Synopses of A Story

many people make mistakes, and some mistakes are more terrible than others,,, some recoverable; others irriversable; others yet become part of life for those who want those "mistakes" to be realities in their lives,,,

the wife, in this story, sounds like a deeply remorseful person, despite her frailty, which all people have

the husband's own troubled conscience (how he treats her after her "sentence") shows that he, too, has depths, even if they're conflicting sometimes,,,

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
One thing.

One thing bothered me; I feel she should have recognized that he was telling her the truth instead of him begging her. When did he ever lie to HER?? She should know that he would have setbacks in his perception of her, After all, she's the one that caused the problem; she should be willing to go the extra mile.

At least, that's what I felt--That he shouldn't have to beg her.

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
Some problems

Rob this was a great story, but one thing bothers me she is in love with man and just got back in the house the skin of her teeth and she dictating things to him. Is that because she is leading by his dick agasin. Another thing, she stated that she had been in town for only three or four months and was living in a hotel or motel, but told her husband she knew some one who could come around three or four days a week to clean up the house. How could know and trust some that quick to work in their household, since she has been out of town for over three years. I know he is wealthy, but why after being with him just a little 12 hours and just geeting back into the house suggest he get help with doin it herself. These are just musing I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I think the first chapter was enough.

Chapter 2 is worse than chapter 1 and chapter 3 is worse than chapter 2.

Chapter 3 is just too much weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am a sucker for a happy ending

Your story was great - no wimp husband, pain on both parties, and reconciliation. I think that the husband would feel many flash backs to the affair when he got together again with the wife. I do think she would also feel more pain when they got back together, more than you showed, due to the problems that the husband would have. I any case this could be cleared via counselling as you mentioned. I also agree with you on the wife still feeling the loss of time they had together due to her stupidity. I like your writing and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tuckles!

The only quib I have for this story is that Angie obviously WAS too stupid to think for herself. When she tried it she became a whore for an asshole! Terry saved her butt by making her fend for herself. Plus, she screwed up her pills? Give me a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

I don't know who was right in the end,but i enjoyed the story. I like happy endings and when a wife goes from a lying, cheating bitch to a sincere loving wife, I think it's great. Congratulations Rob. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are you kidding me?!?

The story semms to fall into the same vein as your others, so I feel compelled to ask you what experience in your life leads you to believe that this could be a real life story??

Really now it's been "my experience"that ADULTS in a marraige speak with each other about what is going on in their lives, and that communication allows them to solve their issues with out the use of flaggrant sexual escapades outside of their marriage. Now I wouldn't be on this rant, however you prefaced this story with some line of drivel about real life. Have you ever known any SEAL's?? I have known many and, have many family memebers in the military. This kind of betrayal would " and unfortunately has" result in a very messy divorce and with real damage done to the offending parties involved!! Look man at least get the SEAL part right. These men would never put up with this stuff! So please stop using them in your stories, and if by some twilight zone like twist of fate you are a SEAL yourself...get some help my man bacause it seems like your out there all by yourself and buddy you better know we never leave our guys out there alone.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
great job

I thought you did a great job rob but you should have had someone check your work you still need alot of work on your spelling and spacing your words .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Terrance and Angies Babies

Rob i would be wondering if Angie is having Terrances babies one reader once said messing up on the pills no way it could happen when they just twins how could they mess up on the pills lets see in the next chapters if its his baby not someone elses.

pat

Atlanta,Ga.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
What the fuck?

I can understand being in love with a woman to the point of despair, but they never should have gotten back together. I like the re-connection in "After the Love is Gone", but in this story it was the wrong way to go. Either Terrance should have been left a lonely broken man, or if you wanted to give him a happy ending, have him either find a good, faithful woman or have him fucking lots of women and having the time of his life. The guy is loaded! No woman, especially Angie, is so great that Terrance can't live without her. Especially after she and John belittled him and made fun of his dick. A man's gotta have some dignity. Being an ex-SEAL not withstanding, Terrance is a pussy. Don't SEALs value respect? After the disrespect and humiliation heaped upon him, there's no way that all the past good times in their relationship should overcome her treacherous behavior. What really went over the top was when Angie became indignant after Terrance remembered what a whore she is. The characters are repulsive. There's nothing to like about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pass the sick bag...

real life- I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Know the readers

... and don't let them lead you. Too many of these comments reflect a need for vengeance. Actually, that's true of most of the comments on stories here. People who want such "getting even" may be ignorant, themselves hurt by a similar situation, or simply lacking in sensitivity to the needs and feelings of other people.

The lead guy in this story was decent. He'd been hurt, and he needed to protect himself emotionally, but he wasn't determined to destroy her. By sending her away, he protected himself and gave her a chance at a clean start. If this isn't realistic, that's because there just aren't enough decent people around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wrong

One of the commenters mistakenly makes the claim that for some, it's all about revenge. Well...some of that might be nice, true, but in the third part, the hubby is basically made out to be the asshole and we're supposed to forget just what the cheating, lying whore did to bring these events about. Forget revenge...a wise man wouldn't have slept with her again, let alone seriously considered getting back together with her. This story bears about as much resemblance to real life as the events on Jerry Springer do. In real life, most men would have moved on, found a woman worthy of trust and love, and never given the whore another thought. Most men wouldn't fuck the ex, not knowing where she's been all this time...hey, if she cheated with one asshole, who's to say it hasn't been more? We're supposed to take HER word for it? I think not. Author, pay a little more attention to wisdom and experience and you'll have lots less trouble dealing with revenge and reconcilliation...and probably avoid comments like these as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic Crap!

You wimped out like all of the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad.....

actually quite good....but why oh why .....multiple black belts, kick boxing champion and a SEAL, oh and let us not forget very well off. Not only not realistic, but it was really cheasy and cliche. The rest, the main part, pretty damned good and that is the point. It did not need that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh well -

Some of y'all putas call yourselves 'authors', self described of course. You ain't, you're writers along the lines of a slope head trauma drama soap opera - exactly how you've written this. Get over it, move on and get a life.

If you really wanna write like those serial opera writers you oughta pay more attention to the dialogue than get emotionally involved with the main puta character.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Another Wimp Fest.

Complete wimpy drivel. You even write her acting all "bitchy" when he has the temerity to have a long face when she comes back to him after washing her cheating pussy. What a TOTAL BITCH. After what SHE did to HIM NOTHING he can do will EVER come close to making thing "Even" between them. Then she RANTS about having worked so hard to regain her self respect. NOW that is a joke. Slitting her wrists or hanging herself would do a lot towards showing her regret.

tootalldaytootalldayover 14 years ago
DaVenchi?

You need an editor. You clearly don't know the difference between definitely and defiantly, your and you're, were and we're. There are many other errors, but the one that triggered this criticism was--DaVenchi. Who in the HELL is that supposed to be? You may have had an idea how it's pronounced, but at least you should have let your spell check take a look.

tootalldaytootalldayover 14 years ago
DaVenchi?

You need an editor. You clearly don't know the difference between definitely and defiantly, your and you're, were and we're. There are many other errors, but the one that triggered this criticism was--DaVenchi. Who in the HELL is that supposed to be? You may have had an idea how it's pronounced, but at least you should have let your spell check take a look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Final exam time

Now then class, the lesson learned here is that even when a woman is an evil lying bitch of a person it is the gentleman's responsibility to accept the blame for her shortcomings and lack of a personal sense of morality. Why? Well because he's a man, duh! And anyone who has ever dealt with a woman for long enough knows that while they might err in the short term, once they have had sufficient time they can prove that they have been wronged by their man with the careful tear here and the ambiguous counter accusation there. And of course, her pussy is made of gold, just to seal the revised deal.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago

I read the story -- twice -- and I read the comments. I am amazed at how many times the commenters reacted to their interpretation of what the author wrote.

Husband put her out and divorced her. OK, so he wasn't a vengeful bastard like so many of us. He could afford to let her have what was a fair settlement and helped arrange a transfer 3000 miles away. News flash: people don't 'fall out of love' because their partner betrays them. Good people don't try to fuck people they love regardless of what they have done.

After 3 years she came back to the town where her ex lives to give it one last go at reconciliation. He finds that she has not been with a man -- never mind a big dick-- since her tragic betrayal. He also sees he has missed her terribly. He wants to make a go of it. He screws up the next morning after a mind-blowing night of sex by being like he was 3 years ago. The question of whether or not he "had the right" to do it is irrelevant given HE wants the relationship to work. etc., etc., etc.

Good story Rob even with some minor timing points. This is Literotica not the New York Times. Expect some errors. Unless you are paying for the right to read these stories, cut the authors some slack.

Phil

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I think ole Size14 told it like it really is.

While I'm probably not a big enough man to ever forgive the betrayal to the extent that she betrayed him, I guess it was a realistic story. Indeed, I loved Chapter 1. Enough said?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Suffered a lot?

Hmm, the ending chapter veers quite a bit away from what was initially presented. Instead of reading like a twist or explanation of what precipitated it all, it reads like a convenient trick. Anyway, a triple black belt and former Seal takes down a bigger guy, three years later she's wondering why he felt more fit/toned/whatever? Why was this not mentioned at first? And there was not any explanation really, what happened to their psychologist counselling?

Suddenly she suffered a lot, and now she's the one questioning the ex-husband, and not thinking that he was having flashbacks? Now that's one hell of a self-centered person! Oops, methinks once a cheater (for having been been purely concerned with one's own pleasure), she will continue being a cheater regardless of good intentions. She has not changed, she has only regretted her actions.

And to Phil, if the author does not wish to see criticisms on spelling, grammar, holes in the plot, etc. he should not publish what he writes. It doesn't matter if this is not Penthouse or Playboy or some other magazine, doesn't matter if I pay or not. If he still wants to publish but won't take criticism, then he should say so in the very first paragraph. Let's not be wimpy ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not realistic at all

the character development is pretty shallow and predictable with no real emotional content. While I know relatioanships are not black/white and people do forgive/move past heinous behavior this story doesn't make it believable. Recommend spending more time on character development and less on unrealistic sex unless you're just trying to write stroke stories.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
quit jumping on rob

you know he is a at all cost writer, the wife could have fucked everybody in China and he would find away to keep them together.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Whom cares whether it is realistic. It is a fiction and it is what it is.

However the style is immature and childish. It would be very good read for 11y olds. One wonders how old is the writer.

Well deserved 3 stars.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
It's your story

But I can tell that commenters and e-mailers have gotten to you. That's why I don't put any stories up. I don't have the ability to tolerate this kind of disrespect. When a writer puts himself out there with tales of fiction from his perspective, he doesn't deserve nasty criticism. Some realize this and some don't care. I am saddened by the fact that so many have quit writing. Comments should be very short as in "I didn't like the plot" or "I didn't care for the ending" or for some of us, we like to relate a similar story of our own experience. But never, should a commenter rant and rave and call the writers names! I am ashamed of them...

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing Rob

I enjoyed this story. Remember, this is your story. I have found too many of the negative comments, not only for your stories but for others as well, are from folks that don't either have the balls to open themselves up to the same poisonous diatribe they dump on others or have the ability to even put a story together in the first place. I tip my hat to you for having both.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Let's separate content from context!

Content: She Dist him continually. Laughed at his manhood with her lover. Enjoyed cuckolding him behind his back, planned to make him a willing Cuckold and lied to him constantly. Boy that's a women I would like to take back NOT!

Context: You could have gone either way with his response. Yes not everything is black or white and we all deal with the "grey" area. But you painted him Pink with Flower print Panties! He effectively became a Wuss ass castrated Cuckold

Still really like your writing and am a fan of yours. Just this story left a bad aftertaste

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wonder ?

Why does He think he was such an asshole all the time ? Was He or Her, the one who cheated? I'm asking why is it his fault, Is the old white man always the asshole? why does She think it's HIS fault? get real dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Author's sad attempt to portray a non-cuckold wimp failed

The disclaimers about a man's man and tolerating no crap were the bait and switch to ensure that the readers read through the whole cream-pie, wuss crap.

At least have the guts to say that you like writing about husbands who do RAAC and prefer being ignorant wimps with bitchy sluts

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

A part 3? I'll admit that I couldn't even bring myself to skim this one. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this is fiction

so you get to decide what happens in your world, but after all that fucking around i would never take her back and i dont know too many men who would. actually i would not know any who would. but the writing was good.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
does not make sense.

Post publishing the author makes a few points. However, the fact remains Terrence was a pussy to accept that slut back. It's not just the cheating part, its the deceit and the humiliation that is difficult to accept. This is utter crap.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Went From 3 Stars to 2 Stars

It's called "Lost in the Translation." You tried to write a real tale and all it is is BULLSHIT. Oh well. Many have tried, Some have succeeded. You failed miserably.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
AND TOGETHER THEY SLOWLY RODE OFF INTO THE SUNSET 4*

I once had a good friend who had been married 7 times. We were drinking beer and shooting pool one night and he told me "I'm gonna buy a 200000 dollar house and leave another 100000 inside it and burn it down." I spit my beer onto the table and said "mygod why?" He told me "I'm thinking of getting married again."

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Win, Lose, Draw -

It is Author's choice here folks -

Read and comment for what it is not what you would - write if you want it to end differently - write your own ending -

Do I think this is the most common outcome - no I do not but is it a real possibility - definitely yes -

Would I take her back after that level of disrespect - not a chance - but I spent 6 years alone after being treated to a good deal less abuse from my ex so who's the asshat lol.

And I am confident I made the right choice then and now -

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

just another cuckie who lets the slut bitch him out because he has a flash back of her whoring herself out. crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A romance novel!

Happy endings can be good. All I have to say to the author is DAMN! Da Moose has a BIG tongue!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Same old story

Really the same story and same ending from every one of this guys storries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what soap opera tale

it moved to fast from a cheating wife to a loving wife what a transformation, I doubt this could really happen in real life. especially after divorcing and separating across the country.. so what happened to the two heartbreaker's???

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I liked this story, it worked out well and ended well.

I do not think another Chapter would accomplish much. Please go back and write another chapter on each of the two (maybe three) of the stories you wrote Chapter 1 and never wrote another chapter. Thank you for writing this and if you complete any of the others. Or a new story, LOL.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Months spent with a physiologist?

A physiologist??? A psychologist perhaps (~smile).

Overall a nice story. With the hubby being a millionaire ex-seal, it could have been a great story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

The asshole took the cheating cunt back. 'Nuff said. One star

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
**

Lance___spearman said, "Physiologist or psychologist" and I say defiantly or definitely. Methinks you screwed them both up. S'okay. Shit happens. I also say BTB!

He probably has to wire a two by four across his ass to keep from falling in! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"But in your eyes I'll always be a whore."

Yes, absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I saw comment earlier that summed it up

Can't blame a person for being weak, they deserve each other but god help us if there's couple out there irl breeding.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nasty cunt

"I know I love you, want to be your wife again, even the mother of your children. But I can't give away my self- respect in the process. I worked too hard to get it back."

Yep, you worked real hard. So hard you spent your husbands money on a big dick, demeaned and degraded him. And in the process of getting back together, turned it all on its head like a typical whore/cunt and made him the bad guy. Who exactly spread their legs for someone else? And who didn't cheat at all?

Not realistic in the least. No one washes the cum off their wife's face, kicks her out and then loves her enough to take her back, especially after she puts the blame on him. I just threw up in the back my mouth just a little at the conclusion of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sure, apologize to her too...

...and start doing the laundry... you fucking WIMP...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An absolute fairy tale ending! Disney would be proud.

The rest of us? Not so much. She stabs him in the back - repeatedly. And because she cries a little at getting caught he takes her back after a couple of years? Bullshit! She played him like a fiddle because she didn't want to lose her meal ticket. And she got him back. Shoot me now. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

HE ends up apologizing? Another fucking wimp.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
lol

glad this guy stopped writing...not only is the plot ridiculous, the writing is terrible

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A good story, but she said something...

A good story, but she said something that could deserve another answer from her ex-husband: "Why would you never let me hire help before? I know we had the money."!!! The right answer should have been: "even without a helping hand you had a lot of time to cheat and disrespect me, imagine if you had all the time?"...An happy end...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am asking just one thing!

Hey, I appreciate the time and effort that the writers who contribute to Literotica take to submit their stories... But c'mon...read the story when you finish it because the English language is taking a beating on this site. It really screws up the pleasure of reading a story when sentences do not make sense and words are misspelled! So if you could do just one thing after writing the story.....read it over and edit it please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wimp warped story

As usual this cucks wimp author didn't disappoint, he actually had the husband apologize to the cheating cum dumpster by the end...... My one hope is that this idiot writer has died a horrible death....

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

So she became a disgusting size queen cheating whore because he was too controlling? An asshole?

Her words to him when he had a painful flashback caused by her degenerate behavior.

She is beyond redemption. She deserves to be treated like the whore she is by big dick Bright.

Her husband still has a tiny dick. Don't know how she enjoys it after absolutely worshiping a huge cock.

bgl35bgl35about 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The man had

enough cojones to start over. No way he would take back a partner who showed that level of denigration toward him.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Disregard negative comments it was a good story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
We have RAAC

Those Seals are amazing. Rich, badass, and have twin boys. Took back the slut though, but no one ever said sailors were smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ 26thNC

This story is 15 years old. You're a little late to the party.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THOSE BIG GIRLS DO GET THE 2ND CHANCE

will they run with it or do a reversal, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THOSE BIG GIRLS DO GET THE 2ND CHANCE

will she run with it or a reversal, TK U MLJ LV NV

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
In her counseling Angie evidently dealt in some revisionist history...

Angie decided to disregard warnings about Susan (SJ), decided to drink and play with her, and enthusiastically accepted her big dick recommendation. SJ didn't force Angie to help bring John to work at the company, much less to start an affair with him, Angie decided that just as she decided to have sex with him in her husband's home, in the marriage bed and wherever else the furniture would bear the weight of his big dick. Angie decided to mock and belittle her husband, to cut her husband off from sex as JohnB told her to do, to plan with him to cuckold her husband should he find out about her and JohnB. Even before she got with Susan and John, Angie had for ten years refused to have her husband's children and instead to work on her career as though a career women never managed to bear a child. Dare I say selfish, resentful, passive-aggressive bitch?

Angie decides that she's paid long enough for what she did and moves back. She still is completely selfish, never thinks about her husband's pain and suffering. He gave her all kinds of money, told her where to go for a new job, a guarantee of a promotion, a glowing recommendation, help storing and moving her belongings, none of which she deserved according to the pre-nuptial agreement she signed – she should have got nothing but what she had on and a trip-free exit (I'd have tripped her ass on the way out and made sure she didn't find all of her teeth that got knocked out on the concrete) with what she had on, and that was BigDick's cum on her face. Her husband has a flashback to what he saw in the videos of what she and Big Dick did in his home, and she has the nerve to say that he used her, was “still cold” to her, was still trying to humiliate her! She accused her husband of having “humiliated [her] again” when she was the one who did all she could to humiliate him.

How'd she make or keep friends without acknowledging that her acceptance of their human frailties, their faults and foibles? She disliked doing housework and, when her husband said that he saw it as the wife's role, she never asked him in what decade or century he was living, she nursed that negative feeling but never talked to him about getting help or about his helping or about their taking turns. She didn't like that he said things that he'd thought through and proposed them as a plan: she, the other adult in the conversation, didn't say that that was one option or that it sounded okay to her, she just nursed the negative feeling of being dictated to without so much as saying, “Are you asking me or telling me?” She didn't talk to her husband, so he continued to “handle” everything, which he took to be his role, and “treat her like a queen” – part of his role – and she continued feeling resentful: no one told her that most Earth dwellers' mental telepathy buttons are stuck beyond the remedy of penetrating oil – in other words, “Speak, butt, mouth won't.” She could have just talked with her man as any woman who grew up around family or any friends, would know to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never a crossword

...but some do commit sudoku.

Wow, a martial arts expert, ex-seal, and she hasn't a clue about that or his part ownership in the form that employs her...after 10 years of marriage? Sounds like real life to me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
3 club definitely 4 thanks for mentioning STDs counseling before jumping bones

He is right in destroying ever after divorce

House where cuckolded gone

But both agreed need counseling but ignored and sex ? Not responding brain dead

Going to take Supreme effort to move on

Talked to counselor as friend and just seeking information MANY couples end in divorce after wife is raped because husband can't deal with it blames wife although not always as had good friends who had this happen and he didn't blame her accepted it happened and not her fault and they went on with their lives

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Just could not come to terms with this ...

Too many pieces didn’t add up, link, or were left hanging.

I really think an editor could have fleshed out / smoothed out the pieces of diconnect that abound in this story.

Not a bad plot; just not written that well from a reader perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The fact that you felt you needed to end the story with a mindless rant speaks volumes about your limited talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He's an asshole? Because he had a flashback to HER cheating? Dude, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is There Such a Big Love?

It's beyond my understanding how can a man caught his wife with her mouth full of semen from her lover and years later pardon her. This without considering all the evidences that he saw. Sorry, but I really don't think that this situation can happen in real life to normal people.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 cheers

that you stopped posting your mindless drivel on this site, please burn anything else that you may have started

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What a useless cuck story, your version of reality is NOT mainstream opinion

At the end you had your cuck apologising to the cheating bitch who still denied sex acts she freely gave to her lover.

You reckon that’s reality??

Glad you stopped posting drivel.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Start by having sex with a big cock.

Pay for it.

Cut the husband off.

Don't give the husband any children.

Have the big cock's child.

Do his oldest and best friend/brother/father.

Drug husband and restrain him so he has to see her having sex.

Secretly run up a huge body count.

Be supported in her iniquity by his family and friends.

So she didn't really do many of the CH list. (comment on the wife's character, not the author's writing)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another weak, needy cuckish, LW husband character.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

No, EVERYTHING isn't black and white, but what she did, was.

\

Turning this into a wimpy RAAC was a wretched decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She would take anything he threw at her if she wanted reconciliation. He has the right to be paissed off forever. She does not think what she did was that horrible if he should be over it by now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written tale of betrayal, forgiveness and redemption that had some excellent interactions betwen husband and wife, but the plot was a little simplistic and one-dimensional and the idea that she didn't know, after more than a decade of marriage, that he was a wealthy martial arts expert and ex-navy seal stretches cridibility a tad too far. A decent effort that doesn't deserve the howls of scorn from the usual BTB bigots.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can relate to all three parts of this tale being as I’m a USMC veteran who survived a tour in Nam and earned a Tai-Qwan-Do brown belt in Okinawa. But the differences gave me a whole different outlook. My high school sweetheart left me after only four months of marriage, which was rushed into at her insistence. It devastated me. After many failed attempts at suicide I enlisted and volunteered for Vietnam. I didn’t see or hear from her until the week I was discharging. She cried and pled for forgiveness of her stupidity and like a lovesick idiot I took her back but under a list of special conditions which she fulfilled. A few years later the front she had erected fell away and the spots on the leopard returned, but I was fully ensnared by then. To this day I have only two regrets; marrying her and giving her that second chance. The real deal is that real life is messy and if you can afford therapy you would learn from your mistakes and not repeat them. That’s why I gave part III only three stars : the title is a big fat lie!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh my effing god. This is as unreal as most of the other stories. A really rich ex seal. Let's think this through. To be this rich you would have to be be in the top 0.01% of people in the country. To be a seal it's more like 0.001%. So that makes this guy about one in a million. Most men who divorce make abot $60,000 a year and have a couple of children. They don't have money for surveillance equipment or private investigators. They don't hire super lawyers and just struggle to get through it. They don't win a lottery or get hooked up with an unbelievable sexy woman. They struggle with finances and seeing their children. Their thoughts are often on where they could hide the ex's body, beating the absolute shit out of assholes who helped or knew about her affair and mental torture before they die. My best would be 2 hours worth of air in a scuba tank with a clock in front of them and 30 feet of water. Of course none of that would ever happen. They have no desire to go to jail and most of the time you get caught so why take the chance. If the man is lucky, he will find someone who loves him and they survive. Probably no vacations to other countries but enjoyable ones in their own country. After 5 years you quit thinking about hiding a body when you spot a good place. After 10 years you quit leaving messages in hidden places that someone in the future might find, identifying the the ex, name, DOB, SSN etc.,that she was a lying, cheating slut. After 15 years she might intrude into your thoughts once a month and then it's just indifference. After 20 years she's only thought of when one of your children mentions something about her and then it's like they're talking about a friend of theirs who you met a time or two but you don't remember much abou them. That is the real life of most divorces.

DaboiingaDaboiinga5 months ago

Story was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous