The Real Thing Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploration.
1.5k words
3.61
16.8k
16
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Exploration

After that night we didn't talk much about it. We had sex a few times in the following month, and that was it. I thought he'd ask me about it but he didn't. But I kept thinking about this man. He was hot, and I kept thinking about what I saw - the bulge in his pants - his arms. His eyes staring at my tits.

After our vacation, life went back to normal, but after about three weeks of no sex I was getting bored. I decided to meet up with my best friends. We had a few drinks and it was nice to get out of the house. When I returned home and pulled into the driveway I sat in the car and decided to text this man. i was feeling a nice buzz. I wrote "Hi Matt. I'm the woman you met a few months ago in Long Island." It was a bit scary to write. There was no response. So I went in and took a shower. I mastrubated in the shower thinking about Matt and I came quickly. I crawled into bed and hubby started to stir and rub my back but I just said "no way. not tonight". I know hubby was probably hard, hoping i'd have sex, but I already felt satisfied. I was happy that Matt didn't text back. I wanted to erase his number.

And yet, I woke up the next morning to a new text from Matt and I was immediately wet. He wrote "Hey sexy." Hubby got up before me to take a shower. I sat in bed and touched my clit lightly for just a few minutes while thinking about the text, and I came, but just lightly. I then showered, dressed, said goodbye to the kids and left for the office. Around noon came his second text. "Want to see you again if that's ok? I never got to hear more about how your night went." I was in a meeting when I received this text and I could feel myself getting wet so I shut my phone down and didn't look at it again. I was scared to look at it again. But I didn't delete the texts.

It was Friday night, and recently hubby and I had started to meet up at a local pub for a drink and dinner since the kids were old enough to be at home alone. We loved this new tradition. It made me feel so much closer to him. We talked about our week, about the upcoming weekend, and finally could laugh and talk without distraction. We ate our meals and finished our wine. We ordered one more drink for a "night cap" and I mentioned the night in Long Island.

"Remember that man I met?"

"uhh yes."

"I texted him"

"oh?" he took a sip of his drink. And then he looked at me and smiled.

"We can talk about it later tonight, if you want."

"I'd like that."

We got home and talked with the kids, even though we were a little tipsy, and after they had all gone to bed we went into our room and showered and started a movie. We weren't two minutes into the movie when hubby turned to me and asked "So, what did you talk about?" I wasn't sure what to do. I really just wanted to go to sleep, but when he brought up the subject I started thinking about the texts and suddenly felt horny.

I said "take off your clothes and I just want you to lay there and I'll tell you. I don't want you to talk or ask questions."

He said "ok."

When he climbed back in bed I had shut off the television and turned to his side. I kissed him very closely on the lips and said "I love you." My hand slowly went down to his penis. It was hard. It was small, as usual, and my normal disappointment kicked in so I just rubbed it with a few fingers. I love hubby and while it didn't turn me on, it made me feel good to rub his penis because I could see in his face and hear in his moans how good it felt for him. When I use my hand I can make it tight for him, which I know my vagina could not possibly do. He's just too small.

"My new friend's name is Matt and he texted me today. He asked if we could hang out sometime." I felt his penis get harder, and I felt a wave of wetness coming out of me. I used my other hand to start gently rubbing my clit. Hubby's eyes were closed and he pumped his hips into my hand. He started to say something or ask a question, and I stopped stroking him. "Please don't talk. If you say one more thing, I'll stop." He sighed, and I went back to stroking him.

"I haven't texted him back. But I want to." I stroked him with a few fingers a little longer, very slowly, because I could tell he was about to cum. But I suddenly realized that I wanted more. I wanted him to cum, and feel wonderful, but I also wanted him to agree to something. Something I was afraid to talk about. I felt a certain control over him, and not in a bad way, but a way that made me feel like I could get what I wanted while also making him happy and satisfied.

"I want to text him back and tell him that I want to see him sometime, too. Just for a quick drink." I said this very slowly and about three strokes in he came and moaned. I was still touching my clit but I knew I didn't have the time to climax so I pulled back and I gave him a hug as he was still coming down from his orgasm. My fingers were drenched in my wetness thinking about Matt. I looked at my hubby. "Are you ok?" He said yes... and he hugged me back and kissed me. We fell asleep. I wasn't sure what to think about all of this but I was tired.

Unexpectedly, I woke up that night around 3am and was very horny. I wanted sex. I reached over and woke hubby. When I grabbed his penis he knew immediately what I wanted, even half awake. I let him enter me and it felt incredible for a few moments but then I could barely feel him and felt so dissatisfied. Even when he tried to pound me harder at my begging, his dick was just not enough. He came eventually, and asked if I was "done" and I said "No hun. Not even close." He sighed and I said "Listen...I'm gonna text Matt and ask to meet him next Friday at a bar. I know that's our time, but it's the only time I can do it."

He was silent for a while, and then he said "Let me think about it? I mean. Yes but...I don't know." We laid there for a while and I turned to his side and touched his penis which was now very soft. "What is there to think about? I'm not going to do anything I'm not comfortable with, or anything you don't agree with." I stroked faster. "But I know you kinda want this. And I know you me to feel sexually satisfied once in a while." I stroked a bit more and his penis became hard. It felt like a skinny pencil and it just made me want Matt even more. "What is there to think about hun? Let me meet with him and...and then..."....and he then came all over his stomach and around my hand. I was shocked at how quickly he came.

I knew then how to get what I wanted: by giving him what he needed sexually, which wasn't much. I hadn't realized it at the time, but I knew at that moment that I could ask him for anything and he'd do it. I had always thougth that he, like many guys, just needed actual intercourse. But I could see that he was so desperate that I could make him very satisfied easily. And it wasn't manipulation. I was giving him something he needed, which was my sexual attention, and by starting to demand something I wanted, whether it was texting with Matt or even something like taking out the garbarge, I knew I could do it this way. But that took awhile to fully understand.

"Clean this cum please? it's all over the place." He cleaned us and then came back to bed and wrapped his arms around me and said "I love you."

I kissed him on the cheek and said "I love you, too. And I'll text Matt tomorrow. I love you and we can talk about this before Friday but... I don't want you masturbating, and we aren't gonna have sex or handjobs until then, because I don't want you to change your mind."

After a few moments, he said, "ok. I can do that."

I texted Matt the next morning.

To be continued...