The Real Thing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all seemed impossible, even with Mom gone. I felt a little sick in the pit of my stomach. Now that Daddy wasn't right here, there was a nagging voice in my head. What kind of daughter thought of her Daddy this way? It would never happen. Never. Even if Daddy was turned on by the pictures I sent him and by the video of me eating the pie, there was no way he would. He would tell me that it was wrong. That it would be taking advantage of me. He would care about my wellbeing more than any of his desires, no matter how strong.

So I did what I always used to do when I was little. I got up. I hoped Mom and Daddy were having sex. When I first heard them I didn't know what was going on, but later I knew. I would sit outside their door and listen for the telltale moans that meant Daddy was putting his cock inside Mom. I would touch myself and cover my mouth when my inevitable climax came. My pussy started to flow as I stood up from the bed. I wore a spaghetti strap cami and a pair of pink panties with strawberries. In my fantasy I would come into Daddy's room. You could see my nipples and my belly poked out the bottom. Now I knew that Daddy liked girls like me. When he saw me like this my wish was that he couldn't resist me.

Just like it used to, the floor creaked. Mom and Daddy had never caught me once in all the times I had waited outside their door. I froze and listened.

"It's not harmless," I heard Mom's muted voice. "Why would she act like this? She's not a little girl."

"She's been away for a long time. I think she got lonely. You know how she is." Daddy's voice had the sound of depleted patience.

"Well what's her problem, anyway? She never tells me anything." Mom's voice was bitter.

"She said that she felt bad about the way she treated me when she was a teenager. I think there's something else, but she hasn't told me yet."

"She just has to get out and socialize. She can't go through her life afraid of going out. And she can't be afraid of boys, either. For Christ's sake, she's twenty two. I don't know if she's ever even been with anyone."

"She hasn't," Daddy replied. There was a long pause. "Don't worry," he continued, "She's just lonely. It happens. When kids get older they want to have a relationship with their parents again. It's a natural thing."

"Parents?" There was hurt in Mom's voice.

Daddy sighed, "Colleen..."

"No, I get it. She's always been a Daddy's girl. No time for me. She's fawning over you, Dylan. Like I said, it's not normal. It's not appropriate behavior for a daughter around her dad."

There was a shift in Daddy's tone. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you were texting and talking to her while we were on our trip. I'm not stupid. She sent you pictures, videos. It's weird." My heart pounded in fear. Mom's voice was clipped. Daddy didn't respond. "You know I'm right."

Daddy raised his voice, "About what Colleen? You think she's going to talk to you? You'll belittle her and tell her how fat she is." My stomach churned. "She doesn't need to hear that. She needs someone who will listen to her. If you weren't so critical of her all the time-"

"That's not what this is about!" Mom's voice cracked a little. "Why was she dressed like that? Why was she crying so much? Dylan, you're scaring me! I'm afraid of what will happen when I leave." I was blinking back tears now.

"Colleen, what are you afraid of? She's home for a few days in the summer. Maybe she's depressed. She needs help and attention."

Mom's voice was almost too quiet to hear. "She's acting like that's not all she wants, Dylan. It's weird..." She paused. "You saw her in the airport, she's showing off her body. For you!"

Daddy was silent again for a long time. I heard the bed creak. "I don't know how you can even imagine such a thing, Colleen. She's not the one being inappropriate and weird. Goodnight," he finally replied. I couldn't listen anymore.

In the cold guest bed I hoped the two of them couldn't hear my sobs.

Daddy took Mom to the airport a couple of days later. She was cranky and slept a lot in between. I could tell Daddy was tense too by the way he walked and he was weirdly quiet when Mom was around. I resolved to get to the bottom of this.

The day Daddy took Mom to the airport I slept in since it was a two hour drive there and then two hours back. I had enough driving for now.

A kiss on my cheek woke me up. "Mmmm, Daddy." I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was him, but when I did, there he was, smiling. His eyelids drooped and even though I could tell his smile was real, there was fatigue and frustration behind it.

"Princess it's one o'clock." His steady hand smoothed my hair back from my forehead.

"Sorry Daddy, I didn't know." I stretched, deliberately thrusting my tits against the thin, tight t-shirt I was wearing. "I was up really late, maybe I need a bedtime."

"Maybe you do Baby Girl. You need your rest. We'll talk about it tonight." He leaned down to kiss my cheek. But before his lips could reach me, I turned my head and he kissed me full on the lips. I giggled at Daddy's surprised eyes. Down below I felt a tingle.

"Princess!" Daddy scolded, trying to hide his smile.

I squirmed in bed, beaming. "There's nothing wrong with it Daddy."

For a palpable moment, Daddy stared into my eyes. "Of course not. If you want kisses though, you can get all you want!" With that Daddy grabbed both my arms and pressed them back into the bed. I was too shocked to react. He kissed my lips, my cheeks, my forehead. He covered my face with kisses.

"Daddy!" I squealed as I struggled. My entire body was heating up now. Daddy holding me down like this made me feel so safe. I couldn't make any move without his permission, and his strong hands would keep me safe and obedient. When Daddy let go, I took hold of both his hands. My face was wet with his kisses and was hot as a fever. "I want all the kisses you can give me. Can you give me a special one on our date tonight?"

Daddy pulled me up from the bed as if I weighed nothing. "What do you mean?" I couldn't read his face. Had I overstepped?

"I don't know..." I undulated my body, hoping he would get it.

"Well, Princess, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight. I have a nice restaurant picked out. I think you'll love it."

"What is it, Daddy?"

Daddy grinned. "Now, now, I can't ruin the surprise. That will make it more special."

I tried to make my face pouty, but Daddy laughed. I threw my pillow at him. He deftly caught it. For some reason this made my heart pound. "But we're going to do it like a real date, right?"

"That's right. So I'll come to the door and pick you up, we'll go out and eat, then I'll take you home." I had to have more. Daddy continued, "But you have to do something for me too." My eyes pleaded for his order. "You're going to have to dress up nice. You told me that there were some outfits that you hadn't shown me yet. I spent my money on those."

"Sorry, Daddy," I lowered my eyes.

"It's not like that. I did it because I love you so much. And I did it so you could take some chances and grow as a person." I gulped, unable to meet Daddy's eyes. "I know how you feel about your looks Amanda. But I know how beautiful you are." My insides fluttered. "You're going to love your body as much as I do."

I managed to look up at him, unable to keep the tremble out of my lip. His voice softened, "Princess, don't worry. I'll be there with you. After you get up I'm going to pick out your outfit."

My mouth moved, but it took me a moment to say anything. "Daddy..." I tried to beg with my eyes.

"No. You need this and I want this. No arguing. And like I said, it will be fine. You'll be nervous at first but you're going to love how you look." He leaned closer and his face loomed over me. "We're going to have fun while your mom is out. It's Daddy daughter time. You're not going to worry about how you look. All you have to do is listen to Daddy. This has been a long time coming. I know you need this." He kissed me again, and this time it was right on my red lips.

My breath trembled. I felt as if I would fall into his dark eyes. "Yes, Daddy." I whispered.

I squirmed as Daddy looked through the closet. Most of what was clean was my new stuff and I didn't know what he would think of it. The hangars clattered. Daddy had never gone through my clothes before, he had never really had a reason to. My heart fluttered with my nerves. But I also felt a rush. Daddy's mind was on my body.

Daddy turned around with the maroon crop top that he had already seen. His eyes met mine and I looked away. Even then, I could feel his judging eyes on me. "Princess, we need to talk about this outfit." He turned and rummaged in the closet some more, finding the black skirt with the split side. He saw me before in both of these when I sent him the pictures.

"Sorry Daddy," I whimpered.

Daddy took a step forward. "Put it on."

My hands trembled and I looked up at him. "Daddy?"

"Princess, you heard me. I'll turn around and you can put it on. Come on now, don't keep me waiting." Daddy turned his back without waiting for a response.

When my t-shirt came off, the room's air seemed to have gotten colder. I shivered and my skin got goosebumps. I tried to keep my breaths steady. What would Daddy think when he saw me in this outfit again? In my imagination Daddy pushed me down on the bed when he saw me. He unbuttoned his pants and brought that amazing cock of his out. I could picture its thick shaft exactly in my mind. He got on top of me and kissed me all over, pushing up my skirt. Soon he penetrated me, bringing intense pleasure with just a sliver of pain. My whole body ignited and my pussy burned with its own wet fire.

"Princess? You done?"

"Just a minute, Daddy." I couldn't wear my bra with the top, and my nipples were as hard as they could get. Daddy was going to get a show. I started to slip my skirt on and paused. If Daddy wanted to throw me down and fuck me here, well, I thought I should make it as easy as possible for him. I slid down the pair of blue and white striped boy shorts I was wearing and pulled the skirt up over my burning pussy. I took a deep breath. "Ok, Daddy."

Daddy turned, and for a few seconds I couldn't read his expression. His eyes looked my body up and down. My cheeks and ears were incandescent. His eyes flicked to my discarded clothes on the bed and something flashed across his face, almost too quick for me to see. But I knew he had seen my underwear laying on top of everything and knew that there was nothing between his cock and my pussy when he was ready to take what was his.

He stepped forward and pushed a lock of hair back over my ear. I felt a puff of his breath on my bare neck and bit my lip. He could see everything in this outfit. It showed my cleavage and my nipples were quite clearly visible. There was a strip of my belly visible. Daddy walked around me in a circle. I could feel his eyes on me.

He came back in front, and I saw his gaze fix briefly on my belly. As close as he was looking, he could surely see the few red hairs at my navel that lead down to my fire below. "Baby Girl," he sighed, "I realize you're not a little girl anymore."

My trembling finger jumped to my lip. "Still your little girl, Daddy."

He gave a little smile. "It's just that seeing you like this makes it real for me. When I saw your pictures there was something different. I don't know. Maybe you looked smaller in the picture and I thought my Baby Girl had just bought some pretty clothes and had no idea what kind of statement she was making with them."

I didn't know what to say. I braced myself for Daddy's judgment.

"It made me really nervous thinking of my shy, naive little girl in this. But you know how you look in this. You know how much of your body you're showing." He ran his hand down my arm and I shivered. "Seeing you in person, I just feel proud. You look so beautiful, Princess. And what makes me feel even more proud is that you're getting confident enough to show off. It's a little scary for me, but you're growing into a young lady."

I beamed at Daddy, and my eyes started to water a little. I wanted him to touch me, for his hands to glide over every part of my body. "Thank you Daddy. I was afraid you would be mad." I gulped. "Is this what you want me to wear tonight?"

"Princess, for your figure, I think you look better without a bra, even in things you would wear a bra with. Your breasts are one of your best features, and when you can see them free like this, it looks very pretty. Guys love when they can see them move like that."

I felt my mind melt. Daddy's mere presence was enough to affect me, but now his approval and his attraction rendered me helpless. Then to hear him talk like this... I felt a sense of unreality. Daddy loomed over me and he was my whole world now. I wanted to please him. I needed to please him. I wanted to get on my knees and suck him until he filled my mouth full of his sweet cum. I had never tasted cum before, but I knew Daddy's cum was what I wanted. I had never been this horny in my life, and I was afraid I would quiver and climax right there. On its own volition, my body charged forward and I embraced Daddy. I was wild now, without control. Whatever my body decided to do, it would do now. It was all for Daddy.

"Oh, Daddy..." was all I could mutter as I buried my face in his chest. My tits and legs pressed against him. I could smell his natural, masculine smell. I looked up at him, my eyes starstruck. He was smiling, that chipped tooth in the front shining. I giggled and kissed him on the lips. I kissed his face over and over, just like he had done that morning. "Daddy... Daddy... Daddy..." It was all I could say.

When Daddy recovered from his shock, he wrapped his arms around me. "My beautiful Baby Girl," he said. "I love you so much." He emphasized this with a squeeze. Then I felt something. I couldn't believe it, but there was nothing else it could be. Something hard brushed against my belly. So hard. I pressed myself into Daddy, and sure enough his rock hard dick slid up against me through his pants.

Daddy let me go, and looked down at me with his adoring dark eyes. His face gave no indication that he had felt me with his cock, but that was impossible. He had to have felt it. His dick was pressed right up against me. He cradled my face with his hand and I leaned into it. "You're a special girl princess." My breath fluttered. "But no. This isn't what I want you to wear. At least I don't think it is." He turned around and went back to the closet.

Of course. There was one last outfit I had bought. It showed even more than this one and I didn't think I could go out in public with it. Sure enough he came back with the top and skirt. "Now this looks nice," he said, holding up the top. It was a mint green tube that was pleated and lacy in the front. The sleeves were see-through and ended in lace ruffles at the wrists. It left very little to the imagination, and my cleavage and belly would be on full display. I hadn't even had the courage to try this one on by myself. Daddy tossed the top to me.

Remaining in his hands was the skirt. It was dark blue, long, and had an asymmetrical side split. It looked like it was pushed up on the side, and the split went pretty much as high as it could. My whole leg would be visible. "This too," he continued, "looks cool for summer weather." He handed me the skirt.

I stared at him. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this. I tried to say something, but Daddy had already turned around. I had no choice. The skirt slid down my legs, and my hand happened to just brush my bush. I could feel the moisture even then, and I brought my hand up to my nose. The earthy, carnal smell of my pussy filled my nostrils. It pushed my lust even higher.

The skirt and top were easy to put on, and they left my belly round and defined. I couldn't imagine going out like this! I felt as if my whole body was exposed, and even though I was terrified, I was also desperate for Daddy to see. I wanted to make him even harder. I wanted his erect cock inside me. I didn't care where he wanted it, in my pussy or mouth or ass. I could jack him off or rub it between my tits. All I knew was that I wanted daddy's hard dick and I would take it however I could get it. My eyes begged Daddy to come and take the body that belonged to him.

"Oh my," he said after he turned around. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. Daddy was at a loss for words momentarily, and I felt an uncontrollable smile stretching my face. "Princess, you look so damn sexy." His eyes widened for just a second, "I mean you look beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it Daddy." I looked down. "But you do think I look sexy, right? I mean, you said that you like girls with," I whispered the word, "curves."

"Umm..." Daddy stammered. "Well Princess. I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable. But yes, you're very attractive and look sexy. And I do think you have nice curves. That's why I said not to wear a bra. You can show them off." Now Daddy was blushing.

"Thank you, Daddy." I was elated. I looked down, hoping Daddy wouldn't notice. I may have been helpless under Daddy's eyes, but I was having my own effect on him. The faint outline of his swollen member told me what I needed to know. I was gripped with my passion again and ran to embrace him.