The Real Thing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was full there was still food left, like always when I ordered Chinese. I felt fat and sluggish from the food. I pinched the fat in my belly and felt sick that I was adding more to it. Soon my eyelids were sagging and fluttering on the couch. My nodding head blurred the vivid colors of the cartoons and sleep overcame me.

I jumped at the sound of my ringing phone. My hands clumsily probed and flopped over the couch. I felt my stomach quiver. Where was it? I stood, my full stomach lurching. There it was. I had been sitting on it. And sure enough the phone displayed the caller: Daddy. My throat tightened even more.

I took the deepest breath I could. "Hi Daddy." My voice was quavering and weak.

"Princess. I've been worried." There was noise in the background. Wind and waves maybe? "Let's talk about this. You know how much I love you."

His kind voice only made it worse. "Daddy..." I sniffled, then I erupted in sobs.

"Shhh, Baby Girl." He soothed. "Just listen for a second. I'm here, ok? Take some breaths with me." He did this when I was little and it worked every time. I heard his deep, steady breaths.

I tried my best to synchronize my breaths with his. In through the nose, out through the mouth. But my breaths were broken up by my paroxysms and tight throat. "I'm sorry..."

"No, Amanda. Just focus on your breathing and listen to Daddy. Imagine I'm there with you. My arm around you, rocking you back and forth." How did he do this? There wasn't a speck of judgment in his voice, only compassion and care. I focused on his voice and my breathing. I tried to make him come through the phone and touch me.

But drip by drip, the calm filled my body. My breaths became less ragged. My pulse dropped. Tears still dropped and I still sniffled, but I wasn't panicking anymore.

"Good girl." His voice was like honey. "It's like I said, Princess. All that's here is you and me. The past is gone. When I get back we're going to start over."

"But Daddy. I was so mean." I croaked.

"Stop." Daddy's voice took on a stern tone. But instead of intimidating me, I felt grounded, as if his voice was my anchor in a storm. "Amanda. This is wrong. I don't want to hear anymore about how you were to me before. I mean it. I won't talk to you any more about how you were to me before. I've moved on. Now you have to."

"Ok, Daddy. Thank you. I just feel-"

"No!" I jumped at his words. "No more. Listen to daddy. We're only talking about the future, not the past."

I took a few more deep breaths, and all I could hear was the sound of the beach on his end. I opened my mouth to say something else, but it wouldn't come now. It was as if I had a spell over me and Daddy's words had lifted it. It wasn't that I could just let go now, it was that Daddy was making me let go. I had no choice.

"Daddy... thank you. I love you. And I'm going to show you how much I love you when you get back." I was beaming now, the emotions shifting violently inside me. "I don't know how, but I will."

"Don't worry about all that. I just want you to think about taking care of you now. Daddy is fine. He's tougher than you think." There was a smile in his voice too. "I'm having a lot of fun here, and honestly what would make me feel the happiest with you is if I knew you were taking care of yourself."

"You and Mom are having fun?" My body and mind were letting go and I felt as if I were floating.

"Yeah, tomorrow we're swimming with stingrays."

"That sounds scary, Daddy!"

"Well, be sure to check up on me and Mom tomorrow. If you can't reach us you'll know why."

"Daddy! Stop teasing me! That's mean. Stingrays are dangerous." I could never do something like that.

"The guide said he's been doing this for thirty years and there has only been one sting. I promise you we'll be fine, Baby Girl." He chuckled.

"Well, if you promise, Daddy."

He sighed, "I have to go in a minute or two. So I have homework for you."

All I could do was gape in stunned silence.

There was another laugh, "It's not anything bad, Amanda. Your homework is for you to do something nice for yourself every day. And not something like watch TV or play a game. I mean really nice. Something you don't normally do."

"But Daddy, I don't know-"

"When I get off I'm going to put five hundred dollars in your account. Tonight you're going to buy yourself some nice clothes. Order them overnight shipping. No arguing. Daddy would love it if you sent him some pictures of you looking cute in them too. I'll tell you tomorrow what else you're doing."

"Yes, Daddy," I felt dazed.

"Ok, Sweetness. I have to go now. It's getting late here and your mom has planned busy days for us. You need to text me every morning and every night to check in. And I expect you to tell me the nice things you did for yourself. Tell me if you need more money too."

My grin hurt my face. "Bye Daddy. Love you."

I felt myself getting sleepy around eight that night. That day had been a lot for me. Still, like it always did, that sleepy feeling came with the urge to climax. I had cleaned Dylan and put it under the bed in its box. I was so tired though. I didn't know if I had the energy to get off. Then again, Mom's toy had been really quick. My bullet at home got me off pretty quick if I did it right. Just a buzz buzz in my clit. It didn't take much. I felt sorry for girls who had trouble cumming.

So I found myself face to face with the toy, its purple bellend like an eyeball staring at me. I got that feeling again of Daddy watching. "I'm sorry Daddy. This must be weird for you. But can't you see... how much I miss you and love you? This is all I have of you with me now and I need you."

My heart thumped against my sternum. I ran my hand down the shaft of Daddy's cock and my nipples started to get hard. "You're just a really handsome man. And now I know..." I gulped, my armpits and lips hot, "That you have such a nice cock. It's hard not to think about it when I see you." I turned it over in my hand, my eyes resting on Daddy's name on the brass ring. "But you understand, don't you Daddy? I'm lonely and guys don't like me. I'm so fat..." my voice began to quaver. "No. If you were here Daddy, you would tell me that I was beautiful to you. So why can't I be beautiful to boys?" I rubbed my hand up my thigh and pinched my belly. Then my hand crept up and felt my soft breast and my hard nipple against my palm. I squeezed and felt it press into the joints of my fingers. At least they looked nice. The clothes I had ordered showed my tits off. I hoped they would be here soon. "You'll love them, Daddy." I lowered my eyes, "Even if I would be embarrassed showing anyone else."

"I have to do this now, Daddy. Remember when you walked in on me that time? I had been sick all day and you came to check on me. When you came in my finger was right on my clit, and I was too engrossed to see you there." I made a face. "But you didn't go, you cleared your throat. I had never been so embarrassed, but you told me it was ok. That it was natural and healthy to explore my body. And now I need you to be ok with this. I need this from you, Daddy. Make me feel like I need to feel." I manipulated the remote, and the dildo came to life with vibration, like some kind of sci-fi energy blade. I licked my lips in anticipation and rubbed some of the lube onto the phallus.

My heart felt like it would explode now, as I took my panties off. They were wet again. I gripped Daddy with both my hands and lowered him down slowly. I let him tickle my belly a little. I giggled. You supposedly can't tickle yourself, but Daddy was doing it now. The vibrator dropped down to my pelvis, right above my patch of red hair. I had thought about trimming it, but it seemed weird, so it remained a bushy triangle hiding my engorged lips.

The dildo dropped to my inner thigh. "Ooh Daddy! Please don't tease!" The vibrating sensation on my thigh just barely reached my pussy, and I squirmed. I was soaking wet, already so close to cumming. But Daddy moved in and soon I felt his pulses on my lips. The vibrator wiggled back and forth in my unsteady hands. My legs started to tremble. "Daddy! I'm cumming! Holy fuuuuuucccckkk!" My body contorted with my pleasure and I dowsed the bed sheets with my aromatic brew.

My breath came ragged and deep. A bead of sweat trickled down between my tits. I twisted from side to side. The power of my orgasm was tearing me apart. Every muscle in my body clenched.

My body began to relax and the sweat on my skin was cold. "Mmm, thank you Daddy." I turned the toy to face me again. "I knew you would know what I needed. But..." I bit my lip again, my heart still pounding. "I want another. Please. You didn't even go inside this time, Daddy. And see what it did to me. I know you can make me cum again."

Again the vibrator dipped down my body. "Thank you Daddy," I beamed. "You're so good to me." This time Daddy didn't hesitate. He knew I was warmed up already for what he had for me. The phallus pressed my lips and parted them, eliciting a sharp gasp from me. It made a beeline to my clit. I was so young when I found it. A magic spot inside me that could work wonders on me.

My clit was already hard and engorged when Daddy hit it. Fuck, it was so sensitive. "Fuck Daddy! It's so intense. It's too much! Please!" But Daddy wouldn't let off. Again, he knew exactly what I needed. I moaned and my legs trembled again. My passion bubbled and boiled inside me, and I felt like I would burst. Daddy pressed hard into me, and my whole body tensed again. I squeezed my eyes closed hard enough to see stars. A long, low groan emerged from my throat, like the cry of an agitated cat. But it wasn't that kind of pussy that was purring. My groan pitched up before being strangled by my tightening throat.

Where my first orgasm had been a squirt, this one was a flood. The force of it hit my hand like a warm ocean wave. "Fuck! God damn!" My mouth struggled to form the words. But after an eternity I felt the heat leaching from me.

Tears streamed down my face and my nose was runny and sniffly again. "Oh, Daddy! Did I do a bad thing? I'm sorry!" But the tears were from the intensity of my climax, not guilt. I wiped the tears with the back of my hand. "Yes, Daddy. I know. You understand." I beamed. "Thank you. I love you." I left the vibrator next to me again as sleep claimed me.

Daddy: It looks like you got your clothes, Princess.

Amanda: I did Daddy. And they're all here.

Daddy: Are you happy with them? Do they fit ok?

Amanda: Yes, Daddy

I knew what was on Daddy's mind. I hoped anyway. He wanted pictures. I wanted him so badly to ask me for them, since I had taken so many over and over. I must have spent over an hour trying on clothes and trying to get the pictures just right. I knew Daddy would call me pretty no matter what I put on, but there was something else. I wanted more of a reaction than just kind words. I was desperate to have an effect on Daddy.

But he had to ask. My heart would burst if he did. I had to know he wanted to see me first, not that I was just fawning over him.

Daddy: Well, aren't you going to show Daddy? After all, he paid for all of it.

With that, I felt my stomach do a flop and I felt heat in my cheeks. I squirmed in my excitement, not entirely willing to admit what this was doing to me. I had it all planned out. Show him the tamer stuff first and then ramp it up as far as I had the nerve to go. Despite my fluttering nerves, my face hurt from smiling. The first pic I sent was mostly tame. I had bought a tank and jean shorts. I had rolled the legs up just a little bit. My stark white, thick legs embarrassed me, but this was for Daddy. As I've said before my tits are the only part of my body that I'm really happy with and tank tops like this really showed them off. It was mint green with little black stars and moons on it. The straps were wide enough to be something like tasteful for a daughter to send her daddy. The only thing is that I took off my bra before I took the picture. I told myself that the bra was too visible and I would try it without. I wondered if Daddy would notice. The outlines of my nipples were just barely visible. I decided That a cute smile would be best for this one.

I uploaded the pic.

Daddy: Aww, Princess. What a cute pic.

Amanda: Do you like it, Daddy?

Daddy: It looks comfy and you look really pretty in it. I'm really glad you're sending me stuff like this. It's brightening my day.

Amanda: Is that all?

He had to notice. He knew what I looked like with and without a bra, didn't he? "Please Daddy," I whispered.

Daddy: Aren't you missing something though?

Amanda: What do you mean?

Daddy: Amanda...

Please.

Daddy: Why don't you have a bra on?

Amanda: OMG Daddy! I forgot! I'm sorry!

Daddy: Princess, you have nothing to be sorry for. I thought maybe girls your age aren't wearing bras as much now. It's pretty though. Wearing that without a bra suits your figure very nicely.

Did Daddy just tell me I had nice tits?

Amanda: No, I forgot. But it does feel nice. My bras get really hot sometimes.

Amanda: But you think I look nice? My boobs don't look weird or anything?

Daddy: Princess. You're making Daddy uncomfortable.

Amanda: But you said I could talk to you about anything. Please, Daddy.

Amanda: Please

Daddy: Baby girl of course you're beautiful and you have very nice breasts. I'm sure a top like that will really turn heads.

Amanda: Thank you Daddy. I love you.

Daddy: But there's other stuff right?

Having whetted Daddy's appetite, I was ready to send the next image. When he told me I was making him uncomfortable, I felt that familiar twitch and stir inside me. The man I had known all my life, had always looked up to and been in awe of, was being entangled by my body. This time I felt the trickle of wetness.

The next thing I had was a plaid pleated skirt and a button up shirt with a pink stripe pattern. I felt silly when I opened the box. It was just too on the nose. But when I put it on, I changed my mind. My tits strained against the shirt, since I had "forgotten" my bra again. By this time taking the pics I was getting a little turned on too, and my nipples looked like they could poke an eye out. By all rights the shirt would have looked conservative, plain even. I undid the top two buttons, showing an inappropriate amount of cleavage. It looked positively scandalous. This was the only picture where I was wearing my glasses. I lifted one leg up and put a quizzical look on my face with my finger on my chin. It looked silly as fuck to me, but I hoped I looked plausibly innocent to Daddy.

Amanda: Daddy I don't know if I should send the next one.

Daddy: Why not?

Amanda: I think the top is too small. It's tight.

Daddy: Send it to me, Baby Girl. I'll tell you if it's too small.

Amanda: Yes Daddy. But please be nice.

My chest rose and fell with nervous breaths. I brought up the picture and my finger hovered over the send button. Sending this felt like I would be crossing some kind of threshold. I wouldn't be able to tell myself I was just having innocent fun with Daddy anymore. Surely Daddy would know about the schoolgirl look. He had never seen this much of my adult body before. My hands trembled. What would I say if he shamed me? Would he be disappointed? I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I had never wanted to do something and been afraid of doing it this much ever.

Daddy: Princess? Aren't you going to send the pic?

That was all it took. Daddy wanted to see my body. I was just a naive girl obeying him. I tapped the screen.

Amanda: Daddy?

Amanda: Daddy do you like it?

A bead of sweat dripped down my chest.

Daddy: You look beautiful Princess. Is the top uncomfortable?

Amanda: A little, Daddy.

Amanda: But how do you think it looks?

Daddy: It's a cute outfit. But where are you going to be wearing this?

Amanda: What do you mean, Daddy?

Amanda: I thought I would just wear it wherever.

Daddy: You can see... a lot of you in this.

Amanda: Not really, Daddy. It has long sleeves and the skirt goes down to my knees. I just thought it was cute.

Amanda: Is there something wrong with it? Do you want me to send it back? I don't want to wear it if it's bad.

My eyes were glued to the screen. This time there wasn't just a single trickle of sweat. I wiped my brow.

Daddy: No of course not. I'll talk to you a little more about it when I get back.

Amanda: Thank you Daddy. I knew you would think it was cute.

The next outfit I had bought had been the most expensive. It was a maroon draped crop top with a corset. There was a black skirt that reached down past my knees with a thigh high split. I had never worn anything like this before and I don't even think I could have let anyone else but Daddy see it. It would just be too embarrassing. I almost considered not taking the picture when I saw what my belly looked like in it. You could see just a thin strip of it where my navel was. You couldn't quite see the few short strands of red hair just below my navel, though they were there. The skirt was tight and clung to my wide hips. I would be mortified to be seen in it anywhere outside the house. My cheeks in the picture were visibly blushed.

What made me keep the picture is that my tits looked amazing in it. They moved and flowed beneath the top and the corset served to exaggerate the scant slimness of my waist next to them. Trying them on made me almost as horny as sending the pic, so my nipples were just as visible as before. I looked as hot as I could have. This time it was easier to send this one.

Amanda: What do you think Daddy?

Daddy: Amanda are you going to wear this clubbing or something?

Amanda: I don't know...

Amanda: Does it look bad?

Daddy: On the contrary, it looks amazing on you. I don't want you to get the wrong kind of attention.

Daddy: You have to be careful.

Amanda: Why?

Daddy: Because guys might get the wrong idea seeing you like that.