The Real Thing Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda is ready to do whatever Daddy wants.
19.6k words
4.53
9.2k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are eighteen or over.

The only sound I could hear was Daddy's slow breathing and the occasional whoosh of the air conditioning. I wondered what time it was, since the clock was a blur of blue light without my glasses. Despite being exhausted, I only slept intermittently. I had that feeling late into the night when you woke up and didn't know how much you've slept or even if you've slept at all. Daddy went right to sleep. "I love you, Baby Girl," he said as he held me, the bare skin of his chest touching my back. "We've got a busy day tomorrow."

But he just kissed me goodnight when I asked him what we were doing. It wasn't packing tomorrow, since we were scheduled to be here for another day after that. Of course I hoped he would fuck me, or at least use my body for his pleasure. Even though I hadn't cum sucking his dick, I was still high from seeing the look in his eyes and feeling his hot, salty cum in my mouth. Just as I had promised, I was a perfect little slut for him. I gulped, feeling a tingling, wet sensation between my legs. I wondered if Daddy would mind if I masturbated. I was certainly horny enough, with him naked next to me. Maybe I could do it without waking him up, but I doubted it. Maybe I could even wake him up by touching his cock. But no, he said that I always had to ask. I didn't know how he would punish me, or even if he would, but seeing the disappointment in his eyes would be punishment enough.

So I just lay there trying to not burn up and go back to sleep. I felt like I did as a girl on Christmas Eve night. The earlier I went to bed, the earlier I could get up and open all my presents. By the same token, the sooner I woke up the sooner I could have Daddy's cum inside me again. I wanted him to shoot into my pussy, but I would be happy to suck it out of him again. White Christmas indeed.

I was still naked from the time Daddy made me strip for him. I didn't understand how it would make me feel more comfortable in my body, but Daddy always knew best. Even then, I had the suspicion that he just enjoyed seeing my tits and ass. If it made Daddy happy like that, it was good enough for me. I was his good girl.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard an intake of breath next to me. "Daddy?" I whispered. There was no answer.

Daddy stirred and rolled over, facing me. I still had my back turned to him, but when I made to turn and face him to see if he had woken up, he wrapped his arms around me. It never ceased to amaze me how Daddy's grip could calm my anxious nerves. With one hand he gripped my belly and with the other he cupped my breast. His finger played across my nipple, making it instantly hard. "That feels good, Daddy," I sighed. He didn't answer.

I felt my pussy and lips getting hot. Daddy's hand on my belly tightened. It still felt a little weird. I hated seeing my belly. It wasn't huge, but so many girls my age were so thin. But Daddy's couldn't get enough of it. It was like sweet butter to him. I felt his hands sink into my flesh. "That tickles," I giggled. His hand on my boob also tightened and I felt his finger flicking across my nipple. I let out a tiny moan.

Then, the one last thing I hoped for, the thing that had started all this sweet madness, emerged from the soft sheets and slid against my thigh. His real phallus, hot and wet-tipped, was ready for whatever Daddy wanted to do with it. "Please Daddy," I whimpered.

Daddy pushed his girth against me, making my leg slick. I was flooded now, and pushed myself against him. "Daddy," I gulped, "Are you ready to fuck me?"

He said nothing, but I felt the wetness of his lips on the back of my neck. His kisses left cooling spots of saliva across my skin. His hands squeezed tighter, and I could feel his excitement rushing through his whole body. He had to fuck me now. He had to. "I'm ready for it, Daddy."

His hips started pumping, and I was afraid he was going to cum on me instead of inside me. I loved the feeling of his seed on my skin, but I needed it inside of me this time. "Please, Daddy," I begged again. It felt more like a prayer this time. I was starting to feel afraid. "Haven't I been a good girl today? Your cum was so good. I waited so long to suck your dick." Daddy kissed my back and shoulders. His puffing breaths cooled on the wet spots.

He traced a circle around my nipple, and my whole body quivered. Once my high school science teacher brought out this blue goo. It looked gross, but I was curious enough to handle it. It felt gritty at first, but when I squeezed it, to my shock, it melted and ran through my fingers. The teacher called it oobleck. That's what I was now. I melted in Daddy's fingers and oozed all over him. The tighter he squeezed, the more I melted and ran down his body. I wanted to flow into him, for him to flow into me.

I said a silent prayer in my head. I hoped somehow Daddy would sense me worshiping him, worshiping his body, and he would bless me with a token of his hot cream. "I love you Daddy, I want it so bad..." This time my tears surprised me. "I just... I've been waiting so long. I didn't think there was any man for me out there. But it was you all the time. You were always there for me. I was lost when I left."

Finally Daddy spoke, though it was just a whisper in my ear, his voice overwhelmed me. "I've waited too, Princess. It was always impossible, even when your Mom and I started having problems. You were so beautiful, so sweet. I felt like in another life we could have been together, if only you weren't my daughter." He covered my neck with his kisses. I didn't dare speak. "You coming back, and wanting things to be the way they used to be, I saw my chance. What more can a Daddy do than love his daughter?"

"Oh, Daddy..." I choked.

There were more kisses. When Daddy spoke again, there was a smile in his voice. "Well, there is one more thing." He gently rubbed his swollen cock on my petals.

I spread my legs, inviting him inside. "Please..."

I felt Daddy's hand on my shoulder, rolling me on my stomach. I went limp, letting him guide me. He put his hands under me and gently pulled me up until I was on all fours, my ass and pussy open and pointing up and ready for him. My heart was pounding now, I could feel it beating in my lips. Daddy's weight on my back steadied me, made me still and grounded. He rolled on top of me, covering me like a blanket. "I love you, Daddy," I whimpered.

"I love you too, Amanda," he hissed in my ear, and I felt his cock pushing against my gate. His hands gripped my hips. I held my breath. It was actually happening.

But Daddy pulled back and rubbed his cock between my cheeks. I tried to push against him, but it slipped and slid and I couldn't get it in. I was completely at his mercy.

I whimpered as he slid his moist cock back down. I couldn't believe how hard he felt. There was that tingling pressure again as Daddy readied himself to enter me. But this time he didn't pull away. I felt my tingling lips part ahead of his head and felt it slowly spreading me out, making its way deep into me. I moaned long and low. He felt even better than Mom's toy. It seemed like years ago when I had found it.

This was it. Daddy's cock was inside my pussy. My body burst with my lust and love for him. It held me in place. This was one more thing in these few short days that I would remember forever. My body soared.

Daddy's body also trembled, and I realized that he was holding back. He wanted to ram me, to fuck me raw. Was he afraid of hurting me or was he working up to it? I didn't care if he hurt me. "Yes, Daddy." I whispered. "I need your cock."

And Daddy gave me exactly that. His cock moved excruciatingly slow, and I felt every fraction of every inch. He was stretching me, and my pussy gripping and squeezing him amplified the sensation. I opened my mouth, but all that came out was a desperate wail. Daddy stroked my hair, then grabbed a handful of it and pulled my head back. Though it hurt a little, my body went mad at him taking control.

I don't know how long it took, but I finally felt Daddy's member hit the back of my wall. The pain of it only served to amplify my pleasure. "Your pussy feels so tight and warm around my cock, Baby Girl," he growled, "And I feel it squeezing me. It wants me in there too. What a good girl."

"Am I your little slut, Daddy? I want to be the best little slut I can for you."

"You are the best little slut, princess. And you're all mine." He began to gyrate his hips, just as slowly as he had before. "You've been a very good girl, and I'm going to give you what you deserve."

His cock pulling away felt just as exquisite, and my pussy desperately gripped him, as if he would escape. "I love how you fuck me, Daddy. You're the best Daddy." My words were distorted and ragged.

"I'm going to fuck you over and over and over, Princess. Whenever I feel like it." He thrust forward again, just a little harder this time.

"Oh my God, Daddy!" I whimpered. "It's stretching me."

Daddy said nothing, and his thrusts came faster and faster. I felt as if my pussy would explode, and my climax was rising inside me. "I'm gonna cum, Daddy. I love your cock."

"Good girl," he moaned, "Cum for Daddy."

And I did. My body shook and I felt my insides convulse and squirt around Daddy's pounding member. I tried to say something, to tell Daddy how much I loved his cock, or how much I wanted his cum, or how he was the best Daddy. But all that came out was my unrestrained keening. I wailed and moaned and ran my throat ragged. With each pound my orgasm became more intense until it was too much. But my mouth wouldn't form the words. Daddy was in complete control. I could hear his savage groans in my ear.

I gasped for air, releasing groans from the core of my body. My ecstasy wouldn't stop. I had never cum like this before, even with Mom's toy. It was like looking at a black and white photo of the sunset before being confronted with the real thing. I ached with my rapture, and I felt lightheaded from lack of breath.

Finally, I felt my orgasm start to subside. Daddy was still going just as fast, sending jolts of pleasure up into me. "Thank you, I love you, thank you, I love you," I breathlessly repeated. By this time I could hear the obscene slapping of his thighs against my wet ass. I could only imagine how wet the mattress was by now. His hand, locked around my hair, kept me steady and pulled my head back. The hair he wasn't holding stuck to my sweaty body.

My tits were madly bouncing back and forth with the aggressive thrusts of Daddy's fucking. He fucked me harder and harder until it started to hurt a little. "Yes, Daddy. Please don't stop!" I purred.

"I'm not going to stop, Princess. I'm going to give you the good hard fucking you need. This," he thrust extra hard, making my entire body quake, "is how much Daddy loves you."

"I love it, Daddy. My pussy loves you inside of it."

"And your tight little pussy is the best, Princess. Nothing I've had before it compares. It's like it was made just for me to fuck."

I grimaced from the pain and pleasure as Daddy's fucking got rougher. "It is for you Daddy! All of me is for you. You own my body." I tried to gyrate my hips in time with Daddy, but I was too dazed and exhausted.

"That's right, Baby Girl. Most Daddies don't love their girls enough to fuck them."

"I know Daddy..." my voice started to falter. How was I so close to another orgasm? "It's so sad..." I tried to say more, but the sharp pleasure broke my words into pieces.

Daddy sped up, his body slap slap slapping into mine. "Daddy... I... I'm... uhhhhh!"

"You gonna cum again for Daddy?" He gasped.

All I could do was nod my head and squeeze my eyes shut as my second climax tore through me. It was just as intense as the first, but by then my whole body was raw and haggard. I arched my back as Daddy pounded his girth into me. My moan came out like a feral cat's growl and stars swam before my eyes.

My pussy pushed and quivered against Daddy, I felt as if I would turn inside out. "Fuuuucccckkk, Daddy!"

His breath was coming faster now, and his rhythm was fervent and uneven. "Are you ready for it, Amanda?"

I didn't have to ask what. "Yeah... gimme... cu..." I couldn't finish.

Daddy moaned and twitched and for a few long seconds nothing happened. Then I felt it, just like before. His cock bucked and thumped, and I felt hot jets of his honey fill me. I tried to form words, maybe something to tell Daddy how good his cum felt, but my body was not my own.

With each pump he thrust deeper and deeper until I felt him stretching me almost to my limit. "Fuck... fuck..." he moaned.

Our groans mixed and intertwined and soon Daddy was draped over me, his softening cock still inside me. I felt his sweat dripping on me. He squeezed my ass, and gave it a playful slap. "Wow, princess, that was amazing."

He rolled over and lied on his side next to me. I was frozen in place. Daddy had finally fucked me. He had finally stuck his cock in my pussy and cum inside me. I had never even dreamed I would have something I wanted this much. I felt my face contort and my eyes water. "Oh, Daddy..." I whimpered and started to sob.

"Princess, hey... What's wrong? You were great. Did it hurt too much for you?" Daddy's voice was soothing silk, as always.

My voice was jerky and choked, "No... Daddy... I'm just... I never thought you would love me enough... Thank you. I love you so much."

"Shh," Daddy cooed, wiping a tear from my cheek. He embraced me and I started to bawl, my body filled with unbearable joy. I had found the only man for me, and I was his.

Daddy was up before me again. I lay in bed, awake, but not ready to get up yet. Yesterday was a blur to me, I felt as if half my life had passed in that one day. Daddy and I had crossed every boundary there was. It had been my dream for so long for him to fuck me like that in so many ways. I squirmed. The muscles in my leg were sore and my pussy too. Memories from Daddy's pounding.

I hadn't slept that much the night before, even after Daddy fucked me. There was too much excitement, too much to think about. I felt happy but exhausted. Hearing the sink in the bathroom, I assumed he was brushing his teeth.

I turned my back to the bathroom door, hoping that he would think I was still asleep and not disturb me. I was ready to stay in bed with Daddy today and let him fuck me and touch me and use me. Anything else felt like too much work. But Daddy had said we had a busy day, and I didn't think he meant just fucking.

The sink went silent and I heard Daddy's footsteps approaching. "Come on, Amanda. Rise and shine. We've got stuff to do today."

"Good morning, Daddy," I rolled over and tried to look cute for him. "What time is it?"

"Already ten. We need to get you showered and get going." His voice was businesslike, but not unkind.

"Can't we just stay here and fuck, Daddy? You felt so good inside me last night." I smiled up at him.

Daddy put his hand on my shoulder, then pulled down the sheets to expose my bare breast. He tickled my nipple and it rose to attention. "I'll fuck you today, Baby Girl, I promise. How could I say no to your sweet little pussy?"

I gulped as he flicked my sensitive nipple. "I'm so sleepy, though. Can't we stay in today? We should order room service."

"I have a nice place picked out for breakfast, Princess. You'll love it. Now come on and get out of bed, I've already told you." He pulled the sheets completely off me. I gasped from the cold air. "God damn," Daddy murmured as he ogled my naked body, "I'll never get tired of seeing this." He rested his hand on my hip. His hand moved up and took my hand.

I pouted and made a little grunt of protest as he pulled me up. He didn't release my hand, pulling me into the bathroom. "I don't need a shower, Daddy."

Daddy's eyes met mine. It was a few seconds before he spoke. "Princess, I have things I want to do today. You can be a good girl or a bad girl, but you're showering and coming with whether you like it or not. And there will be consequences if you don't obey and have a good attitude." He turned on the shower faucet and tested the water as I yawned.

He lifted my chin, "Amanda, did you hear me?"

"Yes Daddy," I grouched.

Daddy started to undress and to my delight, his cock was already halfway hard. I tried not to stare, but he noticed anyway. Daddy pulled me into the shower by the hand. I was tired and cranky, but I knew Daddy's gentle, strong hands would be all over my body once I got in, so I only put up the weakest of protests. The water had warmed up, and Daddy started to lather the soap. The warm water ran down my body.

"Close your eyes, Princess." I did, with the faintest of sighs. I didn't want him to see how much I was starting to enjoy this. My lust had started rising the moment Daddy had touched me in bed, but by now I was wet and tingling. Standing naked and horny in front of him it was impossible to disobey. But I could still act cranky.

Daddy lathered, then scrubbed, then rinsed. "See, Baby Girl, it's not so bad." I opened my eyes and looked away. "Sweetness?" I knew I couldn't maintain my sour expression if I met his eyes. "Where's that smile Baby Girl? Come on now, who's my special little princess?" I sucked my lips in. His voice took on that sing-songy tone he used when I was little. "Who's Daddy's best little slut? Who's going to get fucked good and hard tonight?"

I gulped. There was no way not to smile. "Me, Daddy," I squealed. My stomach fluttered.

"That's right," he said, " Now hold still." His hands, slippery with soap, glided over my tits. I moaned and sighed as he paid extra attention to my nipples. His fingers teased them, and then slipped off when he tried to pinch them. I still gasped each time he tried. My pussy was tingling even more. I realized I wouldn't get a break from being horny this whole trip, maybe forever as long as Daddy was around. His hands reached my belly and kneaded it enough to make me feel self-conscious. By this time his cock was completely standing at attention.

"They blush," he commented.

I was lost in his touch. It took me a second to respond. "What, Daddy?"

"Your nipples. Usually they're pink, just a little darker than your skin. But when you get excited they get just a bit pinker. It's cute... and sexy." He brought his hand up again and cupped my left breast. When he moved to the side, the water hit my chest and rinsed me off. Daddy lowered his head and before I knew what he was doing, he took my nipple in his mouth.

I gasped, "Daddy!"

Daddy's full mouth couldn't respond. His dark, teasing eyes just stared up at me while his tongue flicked across the nipple trapped inside his mouth. My body undulated and I put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself. His tongue was just as skilled as it had been in my pussy the day before.

Then I felt something like little shocks. Daddy's jaw was trembling, his teeth softly nibbling on my engorged nipple. "Fuck, Daddy. Oh my God!" My breath was getting short. If he wanted to get me to cum from just my nipples, he just might be able to do it. But he raised his head and our lips locked. He pushed me against the wall, pinning me. His heavenly body squished me as his tongue invaded me. My own tongue could barely respond. His shaft jammed into my belly.

When he pulled back all I could do was stare at him, starstruck. "Too bad we don't have time, Sweetness. Hold your arms up." I don't know if I would have been able to if he didn't lift them himself. Daddy scrubbed under my arms, then rinsed.

There wasn't a stool, so Daddy had to bend down to wash my legs and feet. He squatted and his cock and balls hung beneath him. It was a good thing he stayed in shape. His slick hands rubbed up and down my legs. "Do I need to shave them yet, Daddy?"

Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers