The Reality of Dreams

Story Info
A woman questions whether her sexual experience was a dream.
1.3k words
4.47
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved nature. From the woods to the streams to the animals to the feel of the wild grass on her body as she soaked up the sun. It was her private place. A little grassy clearing with a view of the valley below. Nobody ever came this way and she could lie naked without a care in the world. She loved the feel of the warm sun on her body and the sound of the wind in the trees. She was most comfortable here.

She'd only told one person about this place. He was an online friend from very far away. There was a chemistry between them never to be realized. She thought to herself that sometimes fantasies are best kept unrealized because reality can be so different and often disappointing.

She lay there, eyes closed, her body soaking up the sun. She wondered what he'd be like. He'd had a thing for her tattoos. Occasionally their online friendship delved into shared sexual fantasies and he'd mentioned how her ink turned him on. She thought about those conversations and how they'd made her wet and sometimes even masturbate at the thought of them being together. She felt herself begin to moisten between her legs, even as sleep began to consume her.

She moved her hand between her slightly spreading legs, but it was stopped by a much larger hand. She opened her eyes to see a man kneeling before her. The glare of the sun prevented her from seeing him clearly, but when he said, "Let me do that for you baby," she knew it was him.

Her mind raced to break out of the dream. This has to be a dream. How could he have found her? Her inquiring nature soon was swept aside as she felt him kissing the skin around her entrance and then lightly tonguing her moistened lips bringing a flood of her juices and a surprised gasp of pleasure. Her hands went to the back of his head and she opened her legs pushing him deeper between them. His mouth was incredible. She was shy by nature and had always thought that despite their chemistry, if she were ever with him it would take time before she would feel comfortable enough for sex. But such was not the case. She wanted him, she wanted sex the way they'd talked about. She came moaning loudly... almost screaming.

She opened her eyes and saw his silhouette against the bright sun. He towered above her.

"I'm going to kiss every tattoo you have. I'm going to fuck you hard and deep. So hard and deep you'll cum like you never have before."

As the words left him she felt the head of his thick cock press slightly past her quivering entrance. God he felt so fucking good! She wanted him deeper, all the way in, stretching her tight cunt as he filled her.

"Oh god fuck me! Fuck me any way you want," she said. "I need you to fuck me every way we've talked about. Fill

me with your cum."

She was surprised at the ease with which she could express her inner needs. It wasn't like her but she didn't care.

He pulled back with a smile. She felt his hand between her thighs as he lifted the leg with the tattoo and kissed it. From there while his fingers slipped inside her cunt lips and fondled her clit he went up the front of her body and then rolled her over and kissed every tattoo she had. Her fingers dug into the ground as she came all over his hand. His fingers were magic.

Then he said, "Now baby I'm going to fuck you the way you want it the most!"

He pulled her to her knees and was about to pick her up but she stopped him. She saw his thick manhood in front of her and she was not to be denied. She took him in her mouth. All of him. He groaned as he felt her talents work on his shaft. She took him down her throat and it was all he could do not to hold her head and fuck her perfect mouth until he came. She was incredible!

She would gladly have let him cum but he stopped. He pulled her to her feet and pressed his lips to hers and he picked her up. His kiss was was deep and she gave in. She moaned into his mouth as he carried her to the large rock not far from where she had lain. It was tall, at lease 10' with a very smooth and very flat front side. Her fantasy was to be picked up and fucked. He knew it and she began to tremble as he brought their mid sections into line. He slammed her against the rock, thrusting his cock deep inside her. He was so big, so powerful. She was helpless except to wrap her legs around his waist and almost scream as he fucked her with abandon. It was everything she wanted. His thick cock went deeper than she'd ever felt. The pleasure from that versus the pain of being pushed into the hard surface was a combination that made her tighten around him and call his name as a current of pleasure ripped through every part of her. He was an animal. He was what she wanted, what she needed.

His desire was such she felt like she weighed nothing. His cock slid inside her. She was tight. Very wet but very tight. It felt so damned good. He lost control and let his instincts take over. He fucked her hard and crushed her into the rock with each inward thrust. She loved it, and it just made him fuck her harder. When she came she squeezed his cock and her orgasmic spasming caused him to burst and send reams of his hot cum into the walls of her inner depths. They fucked themselves empty and then collapsed against the hard surface. She was drained and he barely had the strength in his arms and legs to hold her there. He was lost in the scent of her body and the feel of their cum dripping from inside her, down his still pulsing shaft and covering his legs.

They went back to where she had been lying. They lay next to each other. He pulled her to him and spooned her. She felt safe. She felt totally relaxed pressed against his body. The cool grass and gentle breeze ushered them to sleep, naked and breathing as one.

How long it had been, she didn't know. But when she awoke he was gone. She was by herself. She looked around and nothing seemed out of place. Her clothes were where they'd been and the sheet she'd lain on was underneath her where it had always been. There was no sign of him... none of his clothing or anything. She was confused. Had he been there? It seemed so real. My god what a dream. She smiled to herself. She felt so pleasantly drained, and she found that she was lying in a huge wet spot. She'd never cum in her sleep before. What a fucking dream!

She stood to put her clothes on and as she did she felt pain. Pain in her back. She reached back to find a raw painful area in the middle of her back. What the hell was that from? She got dressed and bent to pick up the sheet she'd been lying on. What she saw stopped her. Underneath on both sides were finger sized holes in the ground. The grass had been pulled up slightly. She looked at her fingers and saw they were dirty with soil under her nails. She sat down and tried to process what she'd seen and felt. Had it been a dream or not? She smiled to herself. He'd always said one day when she least expected, they'd meet. She hoped it wasn't the last time.