All Comments on 'The Reason for the Season'

by Lovecraft_Lore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

If someone is described as a MILF then why would they be run from? I suspect you need to actually describe these women in a different way as the story makes little sense otherwise. I may have just missed the whole point of the story and the humour is that the MILFs are actually the ones chasing the reluctant men who they want to f*ck, but perhaps if you had used different language or terminology that might have added to the tale?

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, there is a second part of the story coming with both minotaurs and a review that the guys want to have sex with the women, they just don't want to be married with kids to random MILFs. I cut about 3,000 words from the story as it was non-sex world building and the feedback I got was more sex less world building.

More descriptions of sex, more minotaurs, more coherent plot coming up in a second Story. Thanks for the feedback.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

You’re right, this kind of did read like a police report, but an entertaining one for sure! I enjoyed it, although it was a bit illogical. Like the point SisterJezebel raised, wouldn’t MILFs already have caught someone to end up as a mother in the first place? Anyway, a fun one, thank you for this and please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confusing story

Agree with comment re-MILFs. I'm afraid you lost me part way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of all your awful stories,

this is the worst. Stop writing and get help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovecraft_Lore@Lovecraft_Lore
Hello. I try to keep the stories funny, full of magic, a back drop of Cthulhu Mythos, and at most, limited nonconsent. I love helpful feed back. If you are reading this because you liked my story, please go vote on it. Thanks. My aesthetic is HP Lovecraft, but with the ra...