The Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two

Natasha is waiting behind the front door when he enters the house: she hadn't been sleeping, and heard him park the car in front of the house. She flies into his arms, "Oh Michael, I was so afraid. You were away for so long. I thought... I was so afraid."

He hugs her, kissing her on top of her head. She looks up at him, "Tom and Nicky?"

He sighs, "Nicky's in hospital, that's what took me so long. She's going to be okay, but she lost her baby. Tom is with her." Natasha looks horrified, "We took out those Slovaks, assumed everything was under control, and then Peter appeared out of nowhere, with a gun, determined to kill me. Nicky threw herself between us, and caught the bullet meant for me." He curses softly, "And I was wearing a fucking vest, for Christ's sake."

Natasha, looks down, a loud sob escapes her, and then she pushes away from him, "She didn't cheat on you, the love of your life, and now she caught a bullet for you, and lost her baby for you?" She trembles, "I would understand if...," she starts to cry, immediately turning into heart rending sobbing.

He's on her in a flash, hugging her, caressing her, "No! This changes nothing between us!" He doesn't manage to calm her down, and, feeling desperate, he swipes her up, and takes her upstairs, into the unfamiliar bedroom.

He puts her back on her feet again, and starts undressing her, "M.., Michael?" between sobs.

"Either you're not listening, or you don't believe me, so I'm going to show you," he states. She just lets him, trembling a bit, then when he's finished he stands and undresses himself. Next he pulls back the comforter, then picks her up again and gently lowers her onto the mattress. He moves on top of the bed next to her, pulling the comforter over them. Then he moves up to her, leaning over her. She looks up at him, her eyes questioning. He answers her unspoken question by lowering his lips on top of hers.

He caresses her lips with his tongue. She opens up to him, then her hands come up, grab his head and pull him hard against her, her tongue starting to dance with his. She moans loudly into his mouth, he feels her squirm her body beneath his, and then her legs come up and close around him. She clings to him, her hungry mouth devouring him. He shifts his muscles, rolling himself onto his back, moving her with him. She lets go with her legs, ending up on her elbows and knees, straddling him. Her lips disengage, and she slowly lifts her head.

He locks eyes with her, she's breathing hard, "I'm yours Natasha, not Nicky's, nor anyone else's, only yours." She whimpers aloud, then her face drops onto his, her lips finding his lips again, her mouth devouring him. He feels a hand slide down his belly while they kiss, the fingers sliding around his already fully erect member. Her lips let go, "I want your cock!"

He chuckles, "It's your cock Natasha. Now why don't you shove your cock inside my pussy?"

He feels her position the head between her labia, then hold him while she moves her butt up and down, stroking him with her wet slit. He groans, she moans, then she positions herself and starts to sink down on him. He feels her pussy spread open for him. She moans loudly as she impales herself slowly, sheathing him inside her hot, tight, love tunnel. Then he feels her pubis pressing against his, her butt on his thighs. She shudders a bit, and rotates her hips, grinding her clit against him. A loud lustful moan escapes her, then she rises slowly, until only the head is still inside her.

She slams her hips down hard, wailing loud as she spreads herself entirely open again, exposing a very erect and moist clit, which she grinds against him again. She starts to fuck him like that; slow rises, and then slamming down on him, pounding herself hard. He reaches up with both hands, grabs her shaking breasts, and kneads the firm flesh while she rides him almost desperately. She groans and moans incoherently, grinding her hips against him every time she bottoms out on him. He feels her sheath tightening, and watches her face glowing - she's close, very close.

He moves his attention to her nipples, catching her eyes with his, "I love you," he mouths at her. She slams herself down on his throbbing cock, gyrating her hips. One of her hands has come up to her mouth; she bites it. Her pussy clamps down on him, her eyes roll back, and she comes hard with a muffled howl. He feels her sheath ripple around his shaft as her body shakes. He holds her by her breasts, and as she goes limp, he slowly lowers her on top of his chest.

It takes a while for her to come to, and she starts to move on top of him again. He's still hard, still inside her, he hasn't cum yet. He holds her against him with one hand, then turns over, ending up between her spread legs, on top of her. He leans down on his elbows, lifts his hips slowly, then slams down, stretching her entirely open, just like she had been doing herself. She groans aloud as he grinds his pelvic bone against hers, her eyes focusing on his, "Are you convinced I love you yet?" he asks.

Her eyes sparkle, and she slowly shakes her head, "No, you haven't cum yet." He lifts himself again and starts to fuck her just like she had fucked him. Pulling out slowly, then pushing in hard, gyrating his hips every time he bottoms out inside her. She wails on the rhythm of his thrust; he feels her legs come up and close around his lower back. She thrusts herself up every time he slams down inside her, and they grind their genitals against each other; "Cum with you!" she groans loudly.

He can feel his seed boil inside his balls, as they rut, and become one again, their hands grabbing, their hips bucking. "Mine," he growls as he feels his cock swelling. She starts to lose it, and so does he; her pussy ripples, and she cums just before he does. He can feel his sperm race up his cock as her sheath clamps down on him. Her hot juices surround him, just before he adds his own to them. They're clinging together, shaking and trembling; she buries her face in his shoulder, muffling her screams, as he does the same to her.

It takes them both a while to regain their wits, then he feels her relax beneath him, her arms and legs relaxing their grip on him. His breath is erratic and it takes him a minute to get it back in control. He's still holding her; his cock has softened but is still inside her, "I don't want to let go of you," he whispers.

She smiles softly, "Then don't, I love the feeling, and it's still almost two hours before Mischka's alarm goes off."

***

Nicky wakes slowly, when she moves a stab of pain results, she moans softly, her hand finding its way to her belly. "Don't move," a soft voice sounds, "You've had surgery." She can't connect the familiar voice to a name, something moves next to the bed, and a shape leans over her. Fingers stroking her hair, her own fingers find the soft material of a bandage on her belly.

Her eyes start to focus, "Tom?" It kick-starts her memory somehow; she's on the ground, clasping at her belly, blood welling up between her fingers, "My baby?" she moans.

"You got shot," his voice full of the sorrow his face expresses.

She whimpers softly, and her eyes fill, "My baby..."

Tom comes closer, the hand on her head slides behind her neck, the other one beneath her shoulder. He leans over her, softly hugs her, his head next to her own, "It couldn't be saved," he whispers in her ear, "I'm so sorry."

She cries softly, then another thought drifts to the surface of her mind "Michael?"

He exhales softly, "Michael is okay, you caught the bullet for him."

She feels him start to lift, moves her still free hand on top of his back and stops him, "Please hold me Tom?"

She can feel him relax, he kisses her hair, "You're going to be okay Nicky; everything is going to be okay."

She's lost the baby, the baby she would have had aborted months ago if she'd been allowed to. So why is she now mourning its loss? Another thought surfaces, "Peter?" she recognizes the fear in her own voice.

He kisses her hair again, "Don't worry, Peter isn't going to hurt anyone ever again, I emptied half a clip into him. You're officially a widow now." He comes up a bit, leaning on the bed to both sides of her, his eyes locking with hers, "Don't worry Nicky, the nightmare is over, and you'll get pregnant again someday, by a man you love."

Her mind is clearing fast now, she slowly shakes her head, feels tears well up in the corners of her eyes again, "There won't be such a man anymore Tom. There are recordings..., and even if they don't become public, from now on, whenever a relationship gets serious, I'll have to come clean. And what man would want a child with a former whore, because that's what I am Tom, a whore. What man would even want to continue a relationship with me from that point on?"

His eyes soften, "A man like me?"

Her mind struggles with what her ears are telling it, "What.., what are you saying Tom?"

He shifts a bit above her, "What did it sound like Nicky?" Then his head moves down again and his lips gently touch hers. In a reflex she stiffens, and he recoils, "I'm sorry, I..."

Her hand catches his neck lifting up, and pulls him down again: their lips meet a second time. She kisses him softly, exploring the feeling, concluding it feels good. Tom had always been the second nicest guy in the world to her, but she had never considered him as a mate, as a lover, because she was in love with Michael. Isn't she still in love with Michael? She ends the kiss, he comes up a bit again, his eyes searching hers, questioning her. He's in love with you! She swallows, "For how long?"

He blushes, "For years Nicky, I don't know when it happened exactly."

She feels confused, "I never noticed... You never..."

He shakes his head, "You were Michael's, and the two of you were in love with each other."

She bites her lip, "I still have feelings for Michael, Tom. And I'm an emotional train-wreck at the moment. I'll need time, time to figure things out."

He sighs, "You want to try win him back?"

She shakes her head, "No, he's so in love with Natasha, I'm not going to interfere with that. I love and respect him too much for that. And he wouldn't leave Natasha anyway, that's not the kind of man he is."

Tom nods, his face has saddened; she knows what he's thinking, "No Tom, I'm not rejecting you. And you have always been the second nicest guy in the world to me. I just need some time, okay?"

He moves down a bit again, hugs her again, "Careful!" she chuckles, then immediately regrets it. She winces at the pain, and he lets go, his face looking worried. She smiles softly, "It's okay, I just discovered that chuckling and having belly surgery don't combine."

***

Michael has just found the right door when it opens in front of him, and a nurse comes out, "Can I?" he asks, pointing at the slowly closing door.

The nurse smiles, nods, "Yes sir, she can have visitors." He catches the door just before it falls into its lock, and slowly pushes it open again. She had regained consciousness yesterday afternoon and it had been a bit too late to go and visit her by the time Tom had reported in.

He looks inside the room around the edge of the door. His eyes meet Nicky's: she beams, "Michael!"

He steps inside, then walks over to the bed. She's propped up, a bit pale but looking good otherwise. He presents her the bouquet of flowers he has brought with him, she smiles, "Oh, yellow roses? for me?"

He swallows, "The red roses..."

She tilts her head, smiles softly, "The red roses are for Natasha, I understand that Michael. I just didn't expect the yellow ones, not after everything that happened. Not after the way in which I betrayed your trust, after all those years... I'm so sorry Michael, I'm so sorry for what I did to you." She looks down at the roses, sniffs at them, then looks up again, shyly, "Does this mean you have forgiven me?"

He moves closer to the bed, reaches around her and carefully hugs her; she trembles in his arms. "Yes, I have forgiven you Nicky. I forgave you the moment I heard your message, the moment I realized what Peter had done, and I'm in your debt for catching that bullet for me... I'm only a little mad at you for not trusting me a year ago."

She kisses his cheek, "You're right for being mad at me for that. I have been very stupid. I got drugged and raped by a dozen men when I was still in college. I didn't report it out of shame, and because I thought there would be no further consequences. I didn't know they recorded it, and made this movie in which it just looked like it was all consensual. And then Peter got his hands on it somehow. I should have come to you, but I didn't, out of fear for your reaction, and my reputation. I just got myself into ever more trouble that way, Peter was very crafty when it came to the art of blackmailing."

He nods, "Peter was a nasty piece of work; brothels, forced prostitution, blackmailing people. Next time you trust your man, okay?"

She nods, "Tom was here when I woke, he told me he loves me..."

Michael smiles, "I know, he told me, after he learned I was with Natasha. He had difficulty believing you did what we thought you did, just like me, at the beginning. I guess I didn't trust you enough too. I should have known something was fishy. And then again with that wedding invitation thing, I should have known you would never have done something like that. I was just too hurt to see things didn't add up." He sighs, "Water under the bridge..."

He reaches out, caresses her face, "Tom's a good man Nicky, you could do worse, far worse." She nods, "And he could do far worse too..," he adds.

She blushes, "Thank you Michael, you don't know how much hearing you say that means to me."

***

Tom's sitting at his desk, the desk and a nearby table are holding all the evidence, all the stuff they had gathered from Peter's hidden room and his basement safe. There are stacks of files, but most of the material is on discs and memory sticks. The first thing he had done was sort it; the stuff related to his prostitution business, the stuff related to his blackmailing, and the stuff related to Nicky. The latter he has collected in the small cardboard box sitting on the desk in front of him.

The oldest material in the box is a disc, there's a movie on it, showing her having sex with thirteen masked men when she was just eighteen and still in college. It's cleverly cut, to represent an orgy with consenting adults, and not the gang-rape it had been. The men are young, but otherwise unrecognizable, and the video itself is shaky evidence to say the least. They hadn't just drugged her, they probably slipped her some aphrodisiac too. Even if he could identify the bastards the defense lawyers would make short work of the evidence, and of her.

Next there are some images and other evidence of Peter having her followed, and then there are the first recordings of her with Peter, maybe half a dozen or so. Meetings in hotel rooms, with her starting off clearly reluctant, but always getting horny quickly. These are followed by recordings of her with other men, first one on one, but soon with up to half a dozen at a time. What stays the same is the basic mechanism; an initially reluctant Nicky soon turning into a willing participant. Time and again it's clear that she's being forced, but it is also clear that she has a rather healthy appetite for sex.

There could be a case in it, but Peter's dead, and the 'friends' and 'business relations' he pimped her out to will all go down for their involvement with his forced prostitution and blackmailing business anyway. That leaves the Slovaks, but they're all dead too. So there's really no need at all for any of this to become public. He closes the box and puts it inside his bag. As long as no one tries to link her to Peter's crimes it simply doesn't exist anymore. That leaves but one small problem, a rather personal one: what has been seen cannot been unseen...

He sinks back in his chair, closing his eyes, remembering her words, 'because that's what I am Tom, a whore.' But she hadn't been, hadn't she? Not really at least. She had been forced, and that last recording, with those Slovaks, she had been fucking for her life, literally. No, she isn't a whore, she sure is a slut though, a beautiful cock hungry slut. It both excites and frightens him. And then there had been that conversation, between her and that Šakal guy, just before the Slovak gang-bang got on its merry way.

She hadn't just been fucking for her own life, she had been fucking for Mischka's too. No, actually she had really been fucking for Mischka's life; her own life was a bonus still to be earned at the end. He swallows as he remembers her earning that bonus, not that long before Michael and he had come busting in. She on her back beneath that giant hairy Slovak, her legs in front of his arms, accepting that horse cock all the way up to those huge balls. And then he had fucked her for a full fifteen minutes or so, before finally emptying himself deep inside her.

She had cum half a dozen times on that huge cock before its owner did, and afterwards he had simply stayed hard. After cumming he had simply rolled himself on his back, with her ending up impaled on top of him, and then this Šakal, who had been watching the entire gang-bang, had gotten on top the bed behind her, and shoved his big cock up her ass. And then they had fucked, all three of them, with her cumming time and again. She was a slut, well on her way to be chained to the bed to be used by this enormous fucking machine. And then he and Michael had come in and ended the party.

He doesn't think she didn't want to be rescued, if only because it meant Michael's and Natasha's lives would be saved too. But she has clearly developed sexual needs, huge sexual needs. That horse cock's fifteen minute tour de force, and her resulting half dozen screaming orgasms, keeps replaying in his head. How is he ever going to compete with that? And what if he can't satisfy her sexual needs? His eyes moisten, But I love her...

Part Three

Nicky is sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. After three weeks she's really eager to get out, to smell the roses again as they say. Not that there had been a shortage of roses during her stay, yellow ones from Michael, and red ones from Tom. There's a knock at the door, "Yes?"

The door opens a bit and Tom's smiling face appears around it, "Are you ready to go?" She nods eagerly. Michael had been a regular visitor over the past weeks, but Tom had hardly missed a day, he had only skipped a visit when work had gotten into the way. She watches him come in, and walk over to the bed for a hug and a kiss. She melts into him, she has so missed this: affection. He lets go much too soon for her taste, and picks up the duffel bag from the bed. She slips off the bed, and he puts his free arm around her and leads her out of the room.

In the parking garage they end up at this cute red sports car, "You have a new car?"

He smiles, "New old car... I bought it secondhand, but it's just three years old.

She watches him put her bag in the tiny trunk, "Not very practical though..."

He grins, "No, it sure isn't a family saloon."

He opens the door for her and helps her in, she has healed well, but getting into the low slung car still feels uncomfortable. Five minutes later they are on their way home, or at least she is, or should be. Peter had made her sign a prenuptial agreement, but he hadn't foreseen her outliving him. So all his possessions are now hers, or at least what will remain of them after the courts have finished repossessing everything that can be linked to illegitimate gain. But the house isn't to her taste, and it comes with too many bad memories to boot, so she's going to sell it anyway.