The Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the move turning out to be more work than expected the original plan gets adjusted: Tom and Nicky will stay another night, and they will make the trip to Utrecht, and back in Michael's case, the next morning. The girls spend the afternoon having fun in and around the house, with Mischka soon getting rather fond of her new 'aunt', and the new 'aunt' soon falling in love with little Mischka. Come dinner time Natasha gets a call from Michael; they're having some trouble disassembling the pieces of furniture Nicky belatedly decided she would like to take with her, and won't be home in time for dinner.

He and Tom are going to order a takeaway and join them later that evening. When asked what she would like for dinner Mischka chooses 'daddy's macaroni', the first thing Michael ever cooked for them, and which has become one of her favorites. The recipe actually originates from his mother. After dinner they watch a movie with Mischka, a movie about a cute little robot named WALL-E cleaning up a planet.

When the movie has finished it's time for Mischka to go to bed, and once she has been tucked in the two young women retreat to the couch, with a glass of red for Nicky and a beer for Natasha. As they don't know how late the men will be back they just talk a bit. Nicky wants to know how Natasha met Michael, so she tell her the entire story. The part about Dusek is difficult, it's the first time she tells it to someone else than Michael, and the tears come all by themselves.

Nicky slides up to her, hugs her until she has regained her composure. When she gets to the point where Michael enters the story, she tells her how he saved both her and Mischka, and took them into his home. Nicky smiles, "That's so Michael, he really is the best guy in the world." Natasha can't help looking at her questioningly. Nicky shakes her head, "I fucked up with Michael Natasha, I fucked up big time, I really hurt him. I lost him the moment he caught me fucking Peter."

Natasha shakes her head in turn, "He would have taken you back; he told me himself, it was you getting married, that's where you lost him." She swallows, "After he found out you didn't cheat on him, and you caught that bullet for him, I was afraid he would still take you back."

Nicky smiles softly, "No, he wouldn't have, he would never have left you and Mischka."

Natasha nods, "Yes, I have learned that since." She swallows, "I'm so sorry for you Nicky, especially after what you did for Mischka."

Nicky shrugs, "In the end it was all for nothing, it didn't make any difference."

Natasha leans into her, hugs her, "But you didn't know that. I'll never forget you chose Mischka's life over your own." She hesitates, "And I cost you Michael. If it hadn't been for me he would have taken you back, I'm certain about that. I'm sorry."

Nicky smiles, "Don't be, without you I wouldn't have ended up with Tom. I always thought Tom was the second greatest guy in the world, you know. But I was wrong, he's as great a guy as Michael is." Her expression becomes worried, "I just hope I can hold on to him..."

Natasha shrugs, "You're pretty, and you have a good heart, why would he leave you?" Nicky sniffles, "Peter, he recorded much of what happened, me with all those men, at times with half a dozen at once. And Tom saw all those recordings, he saw all of it." She sobs softly, "I'm a whore Natasha, and Tom knows it."

Now it's Natasha's turn to hug, "Tell you what. When you told that gangster what I would be willing to do in order to save Michael and Mischka, you were right. I would have let him chain me to that bed next to you and have half Bratislava fuck me, so what does that make me then? It wasn't out of your own free will Nicky, you were forced. It isn't whoring when you're forced."

Nicky shakes her head, "I enjoyed it Natasha, not at first, but in the end I always enjoyed the sex. I enjoyed getting fucked like a whore, and Tom knows it."

Natasha shrugs, "I enjoy getting fucked like a whore too Nicky, once in a while." Nicky blinks surprised, she blushes, "Michael and me, we have these play nights. Me playing the whore and him playing the customer happens to be one of my favorite dirty fantasies, it excites me... I don't know how I would react if whoring became inevitable. I think I would try to make the best of it..."

Nicky hugs her, "Thanks for confiding in me." She swallows, "The biggest problem is that it makes Tom insecure. He's afraid he isn't going to be able to satisfy that cock hungry slut that lives somewhere inside me."

"You guys didn't have sex yet, didn't you? I mean real sex, with him fucking you." Natasha asks.

Nicky shakes her head, "No, doctor's orders. It'll be another three weeks before we can fuck."

Natasha smiles, "Don't worry Nicky, you're in love with him, and he's in love with you, the sex is going to work out just fine."

It's just passed ten when Natasha's phone rings, she picks it up and looks at the screen, "It's Michael." She takes the call, "Okay honey... No, you're right... Yes, see you guys in the morning." Nicky looks at her questioningly, she grins, "Apparently they found Peter's beer supply. They had some with their Chinese food, and then some more afterwards. And now they have finished packing, but are probably a bit above the limit."

Nicky grins at her, "Men, you can't leave them alone for five minutes, can you?"

Natasha nods, checks the time, "They'll probably be back quite early, we'd better turn in too."

***

Natasha wakes from a scream, Mischka! She's out of bed in a flash. Normally she sleeps in just her panties, if anything at all, but with Michael not being home, and having a guest, she had decided to put on one of Michael's old t-shirts before going to bed. It's colder in the big bed without him anyway, and the t-shirt smells a bit of him, which makes her feel less alone. Walking quickly down the landing, towards Mischka's bedroom, she hears it again, and realizes it isn't coming from Mischka's room. It's coming from the guestroom, Is she having a nightmare? It makes sense, Nicky has a lot to process.

She stops in front of the guest room door, hesitating to intrude. Then another thought hits, She had surgery, maybe something else is wrong. It's enough to make her knock at the door, but there's no response. She slowly opens the door ajar and peeks inside. It's a clear night and the room is dimly lit by the moonlight penetrating the curtains, Nicky is twisting and turning in the bed. Nightmare... She starts closing the door, then decides otherwise and enters the bedroom.

She walks up to the side of the bed where Nicky is, sits herself down on the edge and turns on the nightstand light. It doesn't wake her, she reaches out and takes her by the shoulder, "Wake up Nicky." It takes another attempt, then Nicky wakes with a jolt, sitting herself up in the bed, blinking against the light, "What? Where?"

Natasha bends towards her, giving her a hug, "You're at Michael's: you had a nightmare."

Nicky shudders, she lets go of her when the shuddering stops, "I have them often," she says, "sleeping with Tom these last two nights seemed to help." She looks up at her, "Sorry for waking you Natasha. I didn't wake Mischka, did I?"

Natasha shakes her head, "Don't think so, she's a good sleeper," she blushes, "she's also used to a scream or two during the night."

Nicky chuckles, "Spare me the details."

Natasha thinks for a moment, "Move over a bit, will you..."

Nicky blinks, Natasha grins, "Don't worry, we aren't going to lick each other's pussies, I'm just going to keep you company." Nicky moves over, and she slips beneath the comforter next to her, then snuggles up to her.

Nicky turns into her, smiling softly, "I'm starting to understand why Michael loves you so much. You aren't just beautiful on the outside, you're beautiful on the inside too."

Natasha reaches behind her, switches off the light, "Sweet dreams Nicky."

***

Going to bed early had seen them up early too, and it's just before seven when Tom and Michael stop in front of the latter's house. Tom's Nissan still has a free passenger seat, but Michael's car is fully loaded, as is the trailer hitched behind it. Entering the hallway through the front door they are met by silence, "Everyone is still sleeping," Michael whispers. He grins, "I wouldn't mind a nice morning cuddle..." Tom grins back, nods his agreement.

They sneak up the stairs, split up once they have arrived at the landing. Michael silently opens the bedroom door ajar, peaks inside, to find the bed empty. He frowns, stands back, notices Tom standing in front of the halfway open guest bedroom's door, gesturing at him, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He sneaks over to him, peaks into the bedroom, his eyebrows rising. The girls are clearly deep asleep, with Natasha spooning Nicky.

He looks questioningly at Tom, "Nicky often has nightmares," Tom whispers. The pieces of the puzzle slot into place.

"So what do we do now?" Michael whispers.

Tom grins, "We show no mercy..." Then, "Remember old iron pants?" Michael remembers their old drill sergeant for sure, who wouldn't, and the way he used to wake them during basic training. "On two?" Tom whispers, he nods.

They both move into the bedroom, then lean back against the door frame opposite each other. "One., two., Rise and Shine Ladies!" in stereo.

The girls wake with a jolt, Natasha rolling away from Nicky and sitting up first, with Nicky not far behind. They look dazed, "Well well, what do we have here!" Michael says with a stern face.

"You can't leave them without a cock for five minutes!" Tom adds, with an equally stern face.

Natasha is the first to regain her wits, she blushes fiercely "We..., this isn't what you think! Nothing happened!" she exclaims. Nicky frantically nods her agreement next to her.

Michael is the first one not able to contain himself anymore, and he starts laughing - Tom isn't far behind him. The girls look at each other, then they both start to move out of the bed on opposite sites, arming themselves with a cushion each on the way.

"Uh oh...," Michael says.

"Remember Batnaya?" Tom returns.

Michael frowns "We haul ass?"

The girls are almost out of bed now, looking menacing.

Tom, "No! That was Ba'adra."

Michael grins, "Ah, yes, I remember; a pincer attack."

The girls are just starting to move towards them when Michael and Tom jump into action; the girls shriek and retreat to the bed. It's a short battle, and they end up on the bed in a heap, with the men on top, immobilizing the girls. Natasha is on her belly, with Michael straddling her back, looking towards her feet, which are on top of Nicky, who's laying on her belly too, Tom straddling her ass, managing to avoid her tender belly, but facing the other way around. The girls moan, defeated, and Michael raises both hands, nods at Tom, wiggling all his fingers.

"Yeah, tickle time..," Tom agrees, Nicky whimpers in response. Michael reaches down and starts tickling Natasha, who responds with bucking and shrieking. Nicky is shrieking too, but he can see Tom is going easy on her. "I surrender!" Natasha yelps. He stops tickling her, but she moans loudly. Her legs are spread wide, with one foot behind Tom, resting on Nicky's thighs, and the other one in front of him, on Nicky's upper back. Natasha's t-shirt has slid up, revealing her pantie clad bubble butt. He reaches down and slides a hand inside her panties, down her crease.

Natasha feels he's on his way to cup her pussy, for all to see, "Michael!" she gasps. He sniggers, withdraws his hand and moves off her, then picks her up from the bed in one smooth move, lifting her onto her knees. Next he grabs her waist and turns her so she's facing Tom and Nicky. His hands slide up slowly, lifting her t-shirt, "Michael! No!" she yelps.

He chuckles behind her, "You surrendered; this is what happens to girls who surrender!" she wrestles him, tries to stop him from lifting her t-shirt.

It's a losing battle, the hem is already at the underside of her ample breasts. She feels her face has turned beet red, and she panics, "No! Please! Michael! Don't!"

She hears him chuckle again, then feels him pull the t-shirt down again. She shrieks as he swipes her up from the bed, and slings her over his shoulder; in a fireman's carry, holding her in place by her legs and upper arm. "It appears my prize prefers getting ravaged in private," she hears him say, as he shuffles off the bed.

He turns towards the door, and Tom and Nicky hover into view. Tom winks at her, while Nicky waves, smiling. "Oooooh," she moans, excitement and humiliation mixing. He carries her out of the guest bedroom, closing the door behind him with his free hand. "You're so mean!" she moans.

She can feel him laugh, "Mean? You attacked me, and then you lost fair and square." He opens the door to their bedroom, "And now I'm going to show you what happens to naughty girls that perform sneaky attacks and then are made to surrender." She moans loudly while he walks inside and closes the door behind him, realizing her pussy is soaking wet.

***

He lowers her on top of the bed, positioning her on her hands and knees. He's being rough, but it's controlled, and she realizes it's play time again. "Oooh," she moans, "I call upon the Geneva conventions; you can't do this to a prisoner of war!"

Michael chuckles, "Nice try, but you weren't in uniform, so you're free game." He kneels on the bed in front of her, and she watches as he pulls down his zipper, and lets out his big cock. So he isn't even going to undress? She moans, humiliated, "You may now plead your case," he says, "but no teeth, or it's going to be a spanking at sunrise for you." He's half hard, and she eagerly opens her mouth wide and sucks him inside. She brings up a hand, "No hands!" he reacts, "Pleading is done with the mouth only." She moans softly, working the tip of her tongue between foreskin and glans, tasting him: he isn't dirty, but he isn't exactly clean either.

She moves the tip of her tongue along the sensitive edge of his glans; he starts to harden quickly, giving her more to work with. His growing cock makes his foreskin retract, slowly baring his glans. Her tongue swirls, and she sucks and slobbers, bobbing her head. Soon he's at full mast, and pulls out of her mouth, "You made a good case," he says, "I think you're going to get away with a good pussy pounding."

She's dripping wet by now, and moans loudly, "Oh yes..., I mean; please have mercy sir!" He moves off the bed, removes his shoes and pants, then moves on top of the bed again, behind her; she feels him kneel between her feet. She slides her knees farther apart, arching her back, opening herself wide for him. His hands land on her upturned pantie-clad buttocks, then move down her lower back, to her waist. She feels him push her t-shirt up again, until her chest is bared. "I really thought you were going to show Tom my tits," she moans. He just chuckles, Would he have?

He's leaning over her now, his hands inspecting the firm flesh of her large breasts, "You do have nice tits, prisoner," he groans, "I bet the public would have appreciated the view." He isn't rough at all now, gently kneading her flesh, before his fingertips converge on her nipples. He rubs around them, making them swell and stiffen, then he starts pinching and pulling at them, softly.

She can feel her juices start to drip down the insides of her thighs, realizing her gusset must be soaked. She slips out of her role, "Oh Michael, please, take me!" The hands move back, on top of her buttocks. She can feel him slide two fingers beneath the fabric of her panties, then simply pull them to the side, moving the gusset out of the way, and uncovering her opening. One hand moves to her hip, and she feels him position himself between her labia with the other one.

The fat glans spreads her labia. He slides up and down her wet slit, and rubs it against her engorged clit, making her moan softly as pleasure flushes through her abdomen. He keeps rubbing her, teasing her, she could come like this, but doesn't want to - she wants to come with his cock deep inside her. "Please!" she begs, "please fuck the prisoner sir!" The glans slides up, gets positioned against her opening, then he pushes inside. She had half expected him to slam himself in, filling her up to his balls in one hard stroke, but he doesn't.

He pushes in slowly, stretching her slowly, ever deeper, until she can feel his balls press against her engorged clit. She moans out loud He rotates his hips, making his balls grind against her clit - she nearly comes. She feels him bend over her again, using his hands to start caressing her breasts, "You're not a prisoner of war," he whispers inside her ear, "you're a prisoner of love." He feels heavy on top of her, with his upper body pushing down on her. He slowly starts to fuck her, with long deep strokes, whilst his fingers concentrate on her nipples again.

A mere half a dozen strokes and she comes hard. He pushes all the way inside, letting her pussy gush around him as she wails her pleasure. Then he starts fucking her again, the same long deep strokes, the same tempo. She comes again, and yet again, and then she feels him starting to swell. He stays deep now, groaning loudly, she drops down on her elbows, and feels him sink deeper still. He pushes in hard, letting her feel his balls tremble against her clit, then he explodes deep inside her, one spurt of hot seed following another, while he fills her roaring.

She comes for the final time with the fourth spurt, her pussy convulsing around his thick shuddering shaft. The seventh spurt is his last, but she's still cumming, wailing loudly. He lets go of her breasts; the weight lifts, but he stays on top of her, deep inside her, until her orgasm finally ebbs away. Then he slowly pulls out, leaving her with a soft slurping sound. She moans loudly, "Oh god, I never knew losing could be this nice." He chuckles, rolling over on his side, pulling her with him, and ends up spooning her.

"Fuck," he groans behind her, "This isn't going to be the last time I make you my prisoner of love." He kisses the back of her head, her neck, and her shoulder, while his hands roam all over her body, massaging and caressing her. She purrs softly for a while, then turns in his arms, and kisses him. Her eyes lock with his, he can see something is bothering her, but she says nothing. "Alright," he says, "what is it?"

She swallows, "I have been thinking, about the moment you went to that fight at Nicky's house." She blinks a couple of times, and her voice trembles a bit, "If something had gone wrong, if you hadn't come back, I would have had nothing."

He shakes his head, "I told you, I made arrangements for you and Mischka."

She shakes her head too, "That's not what I meant..." Her eyes are moistening, "Having Mischka was what made getting over Dusek's death possible. Having both of you is what makes living with his death bearable."

Her eyes are pleading, then the realization of what she's trying to tell him sinks in. He pulls her close against him, feeling his heart swell, "Oh honey, of course. As many as you want."

She trembles, relieved, in his arms, "I was afraid you would think it's too soon."

He cuddles her, feels her relax, "Boy or girl?"

She moans softly, "I don't care, as long as it's yours."

Part Four

Tom whistles happily as he parks his car in his apartment complex's subterranean parking garage. With the last workday of the week behind him he's looking forward to the weekend, and especially to spending it with Nicky. It has been almost three weeks now since she went home to Utrecht with him, since she became his lover. She had been so shy and fragile the first couple of days, it had really worried him. But then they had visited Michael and Natasha.