The Reckoning

Story Info
It started with The Samaritan and this is where it ends.
18.7k words
4.83
18.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers

This is the sequel to "The Bastard", and the final part of the story (you'll really have to read "The Samaritan" (1), "The Pawn" (2), and "The Bastard"(3) first.)

Cautionary: romance, only heterosexual, non-consent, violence.

Setting: Europe, Contemporary.

Characters: Michael, male, 33 years old, male lead Natasha, female, 23 years old, female lead Mischka, female, 3 years old, Natasha's daughter Dusek, male, 25 years old, Natasha's partner, deceased Nicky, female, 30 years old, Michael's ex Peter, male, 33 years old, Michael's enemy Tom, male, 32 years old, Michael's friend Rob, male, 37 years old, Major Korps Commandotroepen Šakal (Jackal), male, 47 years old, Slovakian arms dealer

Note to the reader: I welcome feedback, but (especially) if you have something negative to say, please substantiate your comment.

The Reckoning

Part One

Michael watches Tom end the call, and re-pocket his phone. "There's no time to get reinforcements," Tom announces, "and you need more men to take a house than to defend one. With the two snipers on over-watch it is going to be seven against seven. So I'm going to join them, even the odds a bit."

Michael knows he has to go too. He looks at Natasha, and she looks back terrified, then she hurries up to him, hugs him, and kisses him. Her lips disengage from his, but there are tears in her eyes, "Go," she says, "but don't you dare not come back, I'm going to kill you if you don't come back."

She lets go of him, "I'll be careful," he says, then, "I have arranged things for you and Mischka, with my solicitor, in case..."

She places her hands over her ears, "I'm not listening! You come back you hear!" He hugs her close, kisses her on the top of her head, then lets go of her again.

Once they're on their way, in Tom's Nissan, Tom contacts Rob again, and they agree on a rendezvous a couple of kilometers from Peter's house. It takes them some fifteen minutes to get there. Within five minutes the three Vectors show up too, and their occupants get out. They consult with each other outside the vehicles, in the middle of the deserted road. "We need time to set this up," Rob says, "we need to check the surroundings, and we need a floor-plan of the house, then we can set up a plan of action."

Tom interrupts him, "There's no time. They live in this renovated farm, in the middle of nowhere. There are going to be seven of them Slovaks, but they won't be expecting us. We have surprise on our side." Rob looks dismissive, and so does the CT team. Tom shakes his head, his voice sounds emotional, "Listen, they're holding the woman I love, and if we don't act fast they'll probably kill her!"

Rob's eyebrows rise, and the leader of the CT team chimes in, "We're only losing time, let's just get there, see what we're up against, and then decide." Rob brings up his hand, walks back to his ride and returns a moment later with his Toughbook. He puts it on the hood of the Vector, starts it up, pulling up a high definition topographic map.

"Alright," he says to Tom, "show us the location." Tom scrolls the map, zooming in on an isolated farm building in the hills, surrounded by bush and fields. The CT team gathers around the screen, and the men discuss the situation for a moment. Rob addresses him and Tom, "The two of you are our reinforcements?" They both nod, "Alright, you're with me then, there are spare vests and HKs in the Vector." A plan is made, then everyone takes a last look at the mugshots of the Slovaks Shlomo had provided, to make sure they won't be taking down the wrong people.

***

Peter looks up as one of the Slovaks enters the living room. After the Šakal guy had followed Nicky up to the bedroom, the next to go up had been his lieutenant. That guy, going by the name of Cenek, had returned a good half an hour later. After that, there had been a 'changing of the guard' every half an hour or so. The guy that just came in is the only one he hadn't yet seen, one of the guys that had been posted as guard outside the house. What they are guarding from exactly he hasn't a clue, the house being in a rather isolated location. It's probably just standard procedure for them.

Their boss hadn't yet come back down, which probably means he likes watching too. Peter envies him, You should have made watching Nicky getting fucked part of the deal too. He had wanted to add getting too fuck Natasha to the deal, while Michael was forced to watch, before they killed them. The Slovak leader had turned him down grinning, 'You don't want your DNA on a crime victim you are connected to,' he had said. He'd been right of course, which had made him realize how out of his depth he was in matters like this.

What he had accomplished though was increase the reward by the tidy sum of forty thousand Euros. That was something to smile about, as was the fact that Michael was going to be killed, and the Slovak had promised him they would kill the fucker last, once he had watched the destruction of those he loved.

He watches the big guy who hasn't left the living room since the Slovaks first arrived, get up. Cenek says, "Hey Oeznik, don't kill the slut with that foot long pole of yours."

The one that just came in grins, "Don't worry Cenek, her holes were stretched and lubed enough for her to be able to accommodate a horse when I just left."

He watches Oeznik leave the room, Fuck, I hope the motion sensing on the cameras worked, I don't want to miss out on this. The two Slovaks remaining concentrate on the television set; there's some game of soccer on, but he couldn't care less. He gets up, rubs his belly conspicuously and makes an uncomfortable face. "Shit, I must have eaten something off." The one named Cenek looks up at him for a moment, then concentrates on the game again.

Peter walks into the kitchen, and from the kitchen into the hallway, where the secret door to his hidden room is located. Once inside it he checks his monitor bank, it currently shows a mosaic of all the camera's in the house. There are two in the living room, one in the kitchen, three in every bedroom, and one in the hallway. The latter is meant to check if the hallway is clear before leaving the hidden room again.

He switches the three screens to the cameras in the master bedroom, then checks if, and when, they have switched to HD recording mode. Apparently they did about the time when Nicky went upstairs, he grins satisfied, then he notices what Nicky's busy sucking. Holly fuck! He had expected for that 'foot long pole' to be an example of the usual exaggeration, but it isn't. He opens a small window for the living room camera showing the two men sitting on the couch, intently watching the game, then he leans back and concentrates on what's happening in the master bedroom.

Nicky lets go of the cock, then positions herself on her back in the center of the bed. She spreads herself wide as the big Slovak mounts her; his cock is fucking huge. He picks up his headphones, placing them on his ears, just in time to hear Nicky wail as the Slovak starts to penetrate her. He watches her legs come all the way up, as she opens herself as wide as she can. The Slovak's massive hairy butt jerks rhythmically as its muscles tense and relax. Nicky wails loudly every time another fat inch gets shoved inside her slowly stretching cunt.

He watches mesmerized how the sperm of her previous 'lovers' is being pushed out past her stretched labia, displaced by the huge cock entering her. The Slovak only stops once his huge balls are pressing against her exposed ass crack. Waiting for her wailing to subside, he then puts her legs in front of his arms, folding her beneath him, and sinks the final inch or so of fat cock inside her. Nicky wails anew, then he pulls almost all the way out, uncovering at least ten inches of veiny, wet, glistening pole.

He watches him start to fuck her; long slow strokes. At first she wails her discomfort loudly, every time the huge cock stretches her widely again. But her tone soon changes, as usual, discomfort turning into lust. The Slovak slowly speeds up, and it doesn't take long for Nicky to come with a loud scream; he can see her juices squirt out of her. They drip down into her ass-crack, gathering on top of her asshole before dripping further down. Peter rubs his erection through his trousers, wondering if the big Slovak is going to fuck her tight ass too.

***

Tom had parked the Nissan in the entrance to a field to get it off the road, and a couple of minutes later they had been on the move again. They had split up a kilometer or so down the road: they were going to approach the house from multiple directions. Five minutes later the Vector had parked next to some bushes, about a kilometer from the house. Michael and Tom had geared up on the way, and then they had closed to about half a kilometer on foot, taken position in cover, started observing the house with their night vision gear.

The rest of the team is in position now too, and they communicate for a couple of minutes, building up a picture of the situation. There are two Range Rovers parked outside, confirming the Slovaks are still at the premises. It is also quickly determined three of them are on the outside, on guard duty apparently. "I have line of sight to the nervous one in the back garden," one of the snipers reports in. The other sniper reports line of sight to guard number two, who's positioned between the road and the house, smoking a cigarette.

The snipers have deployed on elevated positions three quarters of a kilometer away. The distance isn't a problem for the Accuracy International AWM rifles they are equipped with. "There's cover all the way to the third one," Rob reports, "I can take that one with the knife." He turns to Tom, "Before we take these three out, how sure are you they won't just give up should we announce our presence?" he whispers.

Tom shakes his head, "They are involved with murder and terrorism. Them taking Nicky and Peter hostage, instead of killing them outright, would be the best result you could hope for."

"The one in the garden is checking his pistol," one of the snipers reports in. There's a short silence, then, "There's activity on the second floor, I count two, no three, on thermal." There's another short silence, then, "Fuck, it looks like two men double teaming a woman."

Tom curses softly, "Fuck it, we are going in Rob, on my authority."

Rob nods slowly, "Alright, I'm going to move up as close as I can to the one next to the Range Rovers." He nods at Tom, "You're going to move up to that large tree. When I'm in position, you draw his attention. From where he is, he only has to take a few steps towards that tree for me to be able to take him out." He looks at Michael, "You hang back a bit, call in the snipers the moment I take that fucker out." Michael nods, Rob talks into his mike. "Everyone but the snipers close in as far as you can without being noticed. I'm going to take out the one the snipers can't get. The moment I take him down Michael is going to call in the attack."

"When the guards are down we move up to the house. We'll check the doors, and if they're open my team will move in through the front door, into the hallway, and try to make our way upstairs unnoticed. Once we have secured the hallway the rest of you enters the lower floor through the back door. Once everyone is in position inside the house we'll take them all out in one move on my sign. Should the front door be closed we'll have no choice but to storm the house and hope we'll overwhelm them before they manage to get their act together.

The entire team checks in, then they're on the move. Michael's surprised at how quickly his skill returns. Before he knows it they're in position. He concentrates on Rob, then hears Tom break a twig. The guy next to the nearest Range Rover draws an automatic, then slowly moves into the direction of the sound. The moment he passes the bushes where Rob is hiding, there's a flash of soundless movement. The guard goes down, "Fire-now," Michael whispers into his mike.

Within a second there are two faint thuds, then there's the sound of bodies hitting the dirt. Less than two seconds later he hears the report of the silenced rifles, but only because he knows what to listen for. He watches Rob start moving away from the dark shape on the ground next to him, and starts to move too. They gather at the front door, the three of them and two guys from the CT team. The rest of the team is gathering at the back door.

"Back door's open," a soft voice reports in his earpiece, so is the front door.

"We move in," Rob declares, and they enter the hallway, "Hallway's clear," Rob reports to the team, then he gestures at the two CT team members who have followed them inside, pointing at the two doors leading out of the hallway. They nod, moving into position. There's a TV set on behind the first door. He gestures at Tom and himself, then points, up. "Moving upstairs," he reports to the team. A moment later they're going up the stairs, there are soft moaning sounds coming from above.

Arriving at the landing there's only one door that leaks light: it's the same door the noise is coming from. They position themselves in front of it. Nicky's voice comes from inside "Oh god!", then she gives a muffled scream.

"Ready," Rob whispers in his mike, "Go!" Tom crashes through the door, going low, Michael's right behind him. There's a big man lying on the bed, on his back, Nicky is on top of him, and an older one is kneeling behind her. There are pistols on the nightstands, the older guy pulls his large cock out of her ass and dives for one of the guns. The other one just crawls backwards towards the other gun, Nicky still impaled on top of him.

As the big guy grabs for the gun, Michael takes him out with a head shot, while somewhere to his right Tom's HK erupts in a short burst, taking out the older guy with three center-mass hits. He turns, Rob is in the doorway, covering the landing. There had been two short bursts of gunfire from downstairs. Now silence returns, except for his ringing ears, and a screaming Nicky. She's still sitting on the guy, impaled on this huge cock. He watches Tom drop his rifle, clamber on top of the bed, hugging her close from behind, then lift her.

The cock slips out of her, a truly enormous amount of semen follows. He moves into the en-suite, grabs a bathrobe. When he gets back to the bedroom Nicky has turned to Tom; she's crying. He kneels on top the bed behind her and drapes the bathrobe around her shoulders. Tom lets go of her, and helps her get into the robe. Rob gestures the all clear, Nicky turns towards Michael, and falls into his arms. He hugs her, caressing her hair. Then she becomes a sandwich, as Tom hugs her from behind.

It takes her a couple of minutes to compose herself a little. He lets go of her, "You okay?" She nods, sniffling. He turns and picks up his rifle, moving back to the door, and running into Rob.

"Top floor" is clear, he says, "downstairs too." Tom has lifted Nicky off the bed, she looks very shaken. Rob moves off, and he follows, noticing Nicky and Tom following him. They descend the stairs, both doors leading out of the hallway are standing open. One leads to the kitchen, and he notices one of the CT team members through it, signing the room is clear. They enter what proves to be the living room through the other door. There are two dead Slovaks inside. "Check the perimeter," he hears Rob order.

Then he hears Nicky's trembling voice, "Where's Peter?" That's the moment when Peter comes charging in, from the hallway they just cleared, pointing a small pistol at Michael.

Three HKs rise in unison, "Die you fucker!" Peter screams with a face distorted by hate. Something moves in front of him, and the pistol barks loudly. He can't see Peter anymore, but hears two HKs erupt simultaneously. Nicky collapses in front of him, and crashes to the floor, clutching her belly.

***

He kneels next to her, dropping his rifle, there's blood welling up from between her fingers. She's looking at him, "I love you," she whispers, then her eyes close. Tom drops down on his knees at her other side.

"Medic!" he hears Rob bark from somewhere behind him. Tom is pressing his hands on her belly, as someone comes running in. He moves aside, and so does Tom. They watch the medic open his bag, and start working on her.

Michael feels numb; he looks up; Tom looks up too, and their eyes meet, "Where the fuck did he come from?" he hears himself ask. Tom just looks back dumbfounded.

Rob comes back in from the hallway, he hadn't even noticed him leaving, "I called it in, there's a trauma chopper on its way."

Michael gestures at Peter, who's looking very dead, "Where the fuck did he come from?"

Rob gestures at the door behind him, "There's a hidden room," he says, "secret door in the hallway. He must have been hiding inside it."

Tom cries silently, he has seen him cry only once before, in Iraq, when they were burying that young girl the bastards had raped and killed because she had brought the team tea the day before. His heart cringes.

The medic looks up at them, "I think she's going to make it," he says, "but her baby..." he just shakes his head.

Rob puts a hand on Tom's shoulder, and squeezes. Tom looks up at him, "It wasn't mine.., but still..."

The medic hooks up an IV, and Nicky moans softly, "I gave her something for the pain," the young man says. They just sit there, the three of them, until they hear the trauma chopper land outside.

Minutes later they are strapping her onto a stretcher, then they assist the German speaking trauma team getting her into the chopper, "Are you taking her to Aachen?" Michael asks the surgeon leading the two-man team.

The medic shakes his head, "Nein, Maastricht," before grabbing his arm, "das Mädchen wird überleben, she's going to be okay." They watch the yellow H-135 take off, then they go and find Rob, who orders the driver of his Vector to give them a lift back to Tom's car. They have gotten out of their borrowed equipment by the time they arrive. Half an hour later they are at the hospital, where they learn Nicky is already in surgery. Michael looks at his watch, "I have to contact Natasha, to tell her I'm safe, she'll be worried sick."

Tom nods, "Call her?"

He shakes his head, "She has no phone..., I should have gotten her one..."

"I could contact the team guarding the safe-house, have one of them call at the house, inform her you're okay." Tom says.

He chuckles, "Are you crazy? Some stranger calling at the door in the middle of the night? She would have a fucking heart attack!"

Tom nods, "Yeah, sorry, stupid plan..."

Nicky's in surgery for hours, they stand as a surgeon in OR kit approaches them, "You're next of kin?"

Michael and Tom look at each other, then back at the surgeon. "I killed a man tonight, to save her life," Michael says, then he nods at Tom, "and so did he."

The surgeon grins, "Alright, that's close enough for me. Everything went well, she's going to be okay," His face darkens, "The baby however..," he shakes his head, "there was nothing to save anymore. I'm sorry."

They both nod their understanding, "The guy that performed first aid on her, he's a pro," the surgeon continues, "You owe him. You owe him big time. It's mainly due to him that she's going to come out of this as good as new. Anyway, we're going to keep her under for a bit, to help her recovery. So there's no real reason for you guys to stay around, just make sure you're on call should something change. But I don't really expect any problems. She's a healthy young lady."

"I'm going to stay," Tom declares after the surgeon has left, "you take the Nissan and get your ass back to the safe house. I'll call you if anything changes." Ten minutes later he's on his way back, it's almost five AM by now, and the eastern sky is brightening already. The 370Z proves a nice ride, and a fast one, and he's back at the safe-house before he knows it.

Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers