The Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to show the two of them that recording hadn't been easy, he had been worried sick it would cost him Nicky's trust. But they had to know, Nicky had to be rehabilitated, in her own eyes as much as in theirs. And while he had expected Natasha to react positively, on the occasion itself she had surpassed all expectations. But the best thing had turned out to be Michael and him ending up having a couple of beers too many...

He doesn't know what transpired exactly that night those two girls spent together, and he's never going to ask, but Nicky had been a different girl after Michael and he found the two of them in bed together the next morning. From that moment on Nicky had really started to heal, it had been obvious in everything. Nicky had been shy to the extreme those two nights he had slept with her before. They had basically just cuddled, and he had been worried she wouldn't be able to let go of what had happened to her.

That morning Michael had teased a barely dressed, and highly embarrassed, Natasha on the bed in front of them. It had been a very erotic display, right on the edge, and then he had simply scooped the helpless girl up and carried her away to their own bedroom. Everyone present had known she was going to get royally fucked - it hadn't taken long for the audible evidence of it to reach them. Michael's house had good sound insulation, but not good enough to stop Natasha's lustful wailing in the next room from reaching their ears.

Nicky had locked eyes with him, "I want to surrender too. But I can't..." He had smiled at her, then told her, while opening his trousers, that there existed many ways for a girl to surrender. And then he had gotten this terrific blowjob, with her taking him all the way down her throat, and swallowing his cum. Afterwards she had snuggled up to him. "You know I have had bigger cocks than yours Tom," she'd said, "but most were smaller. Yours is a really good size you know."

They had then cuddled a bit, with him asking himself if she had really meant it, or just wanted to bolster his self-esteem, to remove the insecurity she knew he felt. He finds himself in front of his apartment door, on the top floor, without remembering how he got there. He gets himself inside, puts his coat away, and then enters the living room, eager for Nicky. But she isn't there; that's when he notices the door to the master bedroom is ajar, and the soft glow of a bedside light is spilling out.

When he peeks inside he's treated on a sight to behold. She's on the bed, lying on her side, dressed in nothing but stockings and a garter-belt. She smiles softly at him, then lifts a hand and gestures him inside. It hasn't been three weeks yet! he thinks, or has it? He enters the bedroom, feeling his cock harden. He looks at her questioningly, "I have been to the hospital today," she says, "For my final checkup."

He's surprised, and swallows, "Why didn't you tell me you had an appointment today?"

She smiles, "I didn't want to worry you, and I wanted to surprise you." He watches her turning from her side onto her back, then she pulls up her knees, displaying her pussy. Her knees part as she opens herself wide, her labia spreading a bit, revealing the wet glistening pink interior. "I had a scan, got a clean bill of health. I'm officially a fully functional woman again. Ready for use..."

He tears his eyes away from her displayed sex with some difficulty, and locks eyes with her, "What if the results hadn't been good? In future, on occasions like this, I want to be with you Nicky."

She swallows, "Sorry, I didn't think of that."

He smiles softly, then nods, "It's okay. You wanted to surprise me. I get it." His eyes drift down again, over her breasts, onto her pussy, "And what a delicious surprise it is..."

***

Tom walks up to the bed, and sits himself on top of it, next to her. Even lying on her back her large breasts retain much of their shape, while the medium-sized pink nipples point at the ceiling. He reaches out and cups one of them, then moves his fingers up to the nipple and circles it. She moans softly, "I'm in need of a good test drive Tom..."

He starts to unbutton his shirt with his free hand, the other one still playing with her nipple, softly squeezing it. Once his shirt is open he lets go of her breast, removes his shoes and socks, and then stands to get out of his clothes entirely. "You didn't have to dress up like this for me Nicky," he says.

"Don't you like it?" she asks surprised.

He hangs his shirt over a chair, starts to undo his trousers. "I do like it Nicky. I love it. I just want you to know that your beautiful naked body lying exposed and waiting for me are all I need. All the rest is icing on the cake. I don't want you to think that because of all the things I watched you do you're now obliged to do them with me too."

She smiles, "I know that Tom, which is what made it so easy for me to dress like this for you." He gets out of his trousers, putting them on the chair too. When he looks at her again she swallows, "Just like you can't unsee what you have seen I can't undo what was done to me. I hated the men Tom, but the acts were dirty fantasies come true. I didn't want them to become true, but when they did my body wasn't able to discern the difference.

He kneels down on to the bed, she gestures at the nightstand. When he looks at it he notices the condom wraps. He frowns, "You're not on the pill?"

She shakes her head, "I was pregnant, remember? I will get back on the pill again if you want me to. Those condoms; it's up to you to decide if you're going to use them or not." He feels his eyebrows rise, "The doctor said I would be able to conceive normally again, but I won't truly believe it until it has actually happened. And losing that unwanted baby hit me harder than I thought it would. I would like to get pregnant again Tom, but this time by someone I love."

He's moved up between her legs by now, and sinks back on his heels while his brain goes into overdrive. She pulls her knees back, lifting her feet from the mattress, then her hands reach out and grab the backs of her thighs. She smiles seductively, "Your cock says yes, it seems to be on my side..."

He looks down at himself, he's definitively at full mast, throbbing actually. His eyes move up a bit, locking on her inviting pussy, the small blond landing strip adorning her pubis, the lingerie framing everything. He swallows, and his eyes wander further up her body, taking in her magnificent tits; large and soft. God she's beautiful! But that isn't the main argument that drives his decision, the main argument is the beauty inside her, and her desire to have his child. He lifts up from his heels, then leans over her, placing his hands on the mattress beneath her armpits. She wiggles her hips, moaning from need. "You're this eager to get pregnant?" he asks softly.

She moans even louder now, "No, it's more that I haven't had a cock in six weeks! And I've been longing for that hard rod of yours from the moment you declared your love for me."

He lifts a hand, reaches down with it and cups her pussy, softly squeezing, making her moan with anticipation. He brings his thumb up to her clit, massaging the soft hood out of the way, then rubs her engorged clit. She wails softly in response, trembling. He slides his middle finger down between her labia: she feels hot, and soaking wet. He pushes further down, into her opening: the wetness and heat increase as he enters her tight tunnel. He locks eyes with her, and slowly starts to pump. "Oooh," she moans, "Please, fuck me Tom."

He pulls his finger back out, grabs his cock and pushes the helmet between her labia. He moves his hips, sliding it up and down her slick slit. He rubs her clit with it for a moment, then pushes down and places the helmet against her opening. She moans loud in anticipation, "Anyway you like Tom."

He feels an incredible urge to slam himself inside, all the way up to his balls, but while she seems to have forgotten this is her 'test drive' he sure hasn't. He does go all the way in in one go, but slowly, watching her face for any signs of discomfort. She moans as he stretches her open, and he groans aloud as his balls meet her ass-crack, as his pelvic bone meets hers. He waits for a moment, studying her face, she swallows, "Shit, I forgot, thank you Tom."

He smiles, "Don't you worry, you're mine now, and I take good care of the things I own."

She smiles seductively, "So I'm your slave now?" He feels her squeeze her sheath around him, then she rotates her hips - the sensation on his cock is unbelievable. He groans loudly again, and she grins, "Maybe I own you now..."

He gasps, "Fuck Nicky, I never felt anything like that before!"

She reaches up with a hand, and pulls him towards her by his neck, as her lips open invitingly. They kiss deeply for a while, his cock throbbing deep inside her. She lets go of him, "I was educated, by a couple of Peter's more experienced, and expensive, girls." She winks at him, "Fucking a former whore does comes with some advantages Tom."

He shakes his head, "You were never a whore Nicky," he winks, "a well-trained slut maybe..."

She does it again, making him groan even louder this time, "That's for being nice to me," she says.

He gasps loud, "Fuck Nicky, you nearly made me cum!"

"Ooh" she moans, "The little egg would certainly have liked that, but the pussy wouldn't have. The pussy wants a good pounding first."

He lifts his hips, until only his glans is still inside her, then sinks smoothly all the way inside again. She wails softly, but it's clearly from pleasure. He starts to fuck her like that, long deep strokes, his eyes locking on her swaying tits. After a couple of dozen strokes he already feels he's getting close. Fuck, its been way too long. He bites his lip, determined to get her off before he cums. He can't believe how tight she still feels, after everything he has seen her do, everything he watched her pussy accept. He groans loudly, desperately trying to hold back.

"Ready when you are," she whispers moaning. "Just come, I'll cum on your squirting cock." Her sheath is tightening as she speaks, and her hot juices are flowing along his swelling cock. "Oh yes," she moans, "straight inside my unprotected womb." His scrotum tightens, and he slams himself all the way inside, feeling his semen rush up through his shaft. He roars loudly as the first spurt leaves him, her pussy clamping down on him hard as she cums too, screaming her pleasure. He keeps cumming, her sheath rippling around his pulsing cock. The thought that he's filling her fertile womb, possibly knocking her up, adds to the intensity of his orgasm.

Coming down he lowers his face to hers, and kisses her deeply. He feels her lower her legs, and slowly withdraws, his softening cock leaving her with a soft slurping sound. He rolls himself off her, ending up facing her. She rolls onto her side too, smiling softly, "You filled my fertile belly rather nicely."

He feels uncertain, "You only came once..."

She chuckles, "That's not good enough for you?"

He blushes, "I have witnessed you cum half a dozen times during a single fucking."

She snuggles up to him, "I just had a really nice orgasm Tom, one of my best ever." He looks uncertain. "This wasn't just pleasure in the pussy Tom, this was pleasure in the heart too. And the thought you might actually be knocking me up..., it made it even better." She winks, "And it isn't even evening yet. I'm not done with you yet, lover..." She melts into him, "Up to now you're doing just fine honey. It felt so good when you came inside me."

Tom reprimands himself, Stop doubting her, if she tells you it was great then it was great. He cuddles her, she purrs appreciatively. It must be close to six by now, "You hungry yet?"

She smiles, "Yes, but I don't want to get out of bed yet, and if I do get out of bed, I don't want to stay out of it for long either. There are some pizzas in the freezer: I'll bake those for us, if that's okay with you." He nods, and she smiles seductively, "And afterwards I want Tom for dessert..."

He smiles, "That sounds like a plan to me." She moves, pulling at the comforter; he helps her getting beneath it, then joins her.

They snuggle up against each other, and her eyes lock with his, "Can you keep a secret?"

He nods, "Keeping secrets is my job Nicky."

She smiles softly, "Natasha told me that she and Michael were having these 'play nights'..."

He looks questioningly, "We aren't talking Monopoly here I presume..."

She shakes her head, grinning, "Saturday nights, after Mischka has been put to bed, they play sex games."

Tom's eyebrows rise, "With other people you mean? Things like wife-swapping?"

Nicky chuckles, "No, nothing like that. They play out their sexual fantasies, just the two of them." She blushes, "I would like to have that too, with you."

Tom looks concerned, "After everything that has happened? Are you sure?"

She nods, "What happened to me, as I told you already, was that my fantasies became reality, against my will, with people I didn't want to have sex with, and my body betraying me. Doing these things with you will mean I can remember doing them with you, instead of with them. I sort of want to try to erase the old recording, by recording a new one over it." She swallows, "Will you help me with that?"

He kisses her, "Of course honey." Then he frowns, "You do realize I have just the one cock, do you?"

She smiles at him softly, "They invented sex toys to help with that little problem." She blushes, "Remember that waterproof case I took with me from Peter's house? The one I told you held a fitness machine?"

Tom definitely remembers the heavy black Peli case. They'd used those in the military too, which is why he knows they're hideously expensive, and which is why he'd wondered a bit about it. "Yes," he answers, "It's in the spare bedroom, with the rest of your not yet unpacked stuff."

She bites her lip, "I didn't tell you the whole truth. It contains a fucking machine, a very expensive one." Tom looks at her questioningly, she shakes her head, "No, he never made me use it. It was for his business. Some of his customers liked watching his whores getting fucked by it apparently." She blushes anew, "So you can actually have more than one cock, sort of..." She lowers her voice, "I do realize you probably have sexual fantasies too. If you have them I want to be part of those." Tom doesn't answer, he just kisses her all over, adding to her trust, in him, and in herself. This thing you have with him, she thinks, it's going to work Nicky.

Part Five

Michael checks Tom's outfit, as he grins back at him, "We look like a pair of circus monkeys," his friend jokes.

The tailcoats had been Nicky's idea, "We are both veterans, we should have turned up in dress uniform," Michael answers grinning.

Tom lifts an eyebrow, "And start married life of with an argument?"

Michael laughs, "You sure have a point there."

Tom smiles, "I never thought that we would end up being each other's 'best man' simultaneously."

A movement draws Michael's eye, and he glances down the long aisle to where the open church doors let in the autumn sun. A small shape is silhouetted against the warm light; Mischka. He watches her come in, a small basket in her hands. She turned four a couple of months ago, and obviously feels herself a little lady in her beautiful turquoise blue satin dress. She walks a couple of meters inside, then stops and turns her back towards them. That's when he notices she's wearing her small rucksack, out of its open top sticks Mister Medved's head, smiling at him.

He chuckles, a little lady she may be, but Mischka goes absolutely nowhere without her precious bear. Two sun soaked silhouettes appear behind her, turning into turquoise blue blurs, then into Nicky and Natasha. The two girls stop in the entrance, turn towards each other. He watches them check each other's wedding dresses, then lean into each other for a hug, their small baby bumps touching. He smiles, only the two determined-looking shotgun-toting fathers are missing from the picture. Not that anyone would have to force him into marrying Natasha.

She turns towards him, her face radiant, and his heart swells with love: he has never felt as happy as this in his life. Mischka turns and starts moving up the aisle first, scattering petals from her basket. The two brides hook arms, then follow Mischka. His eyes focus on Natasha: God she looks beautiful, and he knows that her physical beauty pales next to her inner beauty. This dream of a girl is going to be his, for all eternity. He still has trouble believing it, is still afraid that it's all just a dream, that's he's going to wake, that it's all going to evaporate into nothing.

And then she's there, and the ceremony starts, only to become a rosy blur. He hears himself say his vows, with Tom's voice a faint echo of his own. Then he listen to hers, with Nicky's voice becoming the echo. He's holding her hand, slipping the ring onto her finger, as he feels her slip the ring onto his. Then, "You may now kiss the bride," and her lips meet his, for the kiss of a lifetime. He feels little hands on his leg, breaks the kiss, and picks Mischka up. He hugs both girls, kisses Mischka on top of her little nose, then plants his lips on Natasha's again.

A slender hand slides around his waist, as Nicky pulls herself against him, while holding Tom close with her other arm. At the same time Tom pulls Natasha against him. They exchange kisses: Nicky beams, he's so happy for her. Then Mischka gets smothered in kisses, from four directions, she laughs shyly.

Epilogue

Almost four years have passed, and their little family has grown. Five months after the wedding his first, and Natasha's second, child had been born, a boy. About a year later a girl had followed. Tom and Nicky's first, a girl, had been born within days of his own. Then, about a month after his second, a boy had followed, and Nicky is currently three months pregnant with her third, gender yet unknown.

Come vacation time Natasha had wanted to go to Slovakia; after over four years of absence she had longed to see the country of her birth again.

Tom and Nicky and their two kids had joined them, as had become tradition in the previous years. Natasha had been wary about visiting her parents, because they hadn't parted on friendly terms. The one thing she absolutely did want to do was visit Dusek's grave, so they had planned their holiday destination not too far away from the place where he was buried. On the second day of their vacation they took the short trip to the graveyard, taking only Mischka with them, leaving the two younger ones in Tom and Nicky's care.

The small graveyard is located in a wooded area, next to the village of Dusek's birth. He parks the car near the entrance, then watches Natasha and Mischka get their flowers from the trunk before locking it up. Natasha is holding a single red rose, Mischka a small bouquet of forget-me-nots. Entering the graveyard there's a man taking care of a nearby grave, Natasha asks him in Slovak if he knows where she can find Dusek's grave. Turning into the row of graves the man indicated Natasha freezes.

There's an elderly couple at one of the graves, she looks anxious, "They're his parents!" she whispers. He gestures for her and Mischka to wait, then walks over to the older couple, the woman is on her knees, her face wet, while the man just looks mournful.

He addresses the man, "Excuse me, do you speak English?"

The man looks up at him, and nods, "Yes, a little."

He gestures behind him, "My wife knew Dusek, would you mind if we joined you?"