All Comments on 'The Recuiter'

by drumstick2

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Christ, how many of these is there going to be?

Husband can't get it up, wife has low sex drive. Hey, let's fuck somebody else. Great idea. 1000 of these boring pieces of shit written every year. Enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Living wife

What a living wife! She will love the STD he brings her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Not another one.i just wish mindsmirror,beachbum1958,Xarth etc would write more and we would not even look at crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah, here's the problem.

Sometimes I don't feel like going to the gym. Even on those days, when I go, I still get that workout high and I still feel better afterwards. Her LIBIDO is depleted, but it doesn't mean that sex no longer feels good, and it's not like most of us haven't fucked our partner even when we weren't feeling good or were too tired to really be horny or any of that. We do that because we love our partner and that includes occasionally having sex "as a chore" to keep our partner happy, as undoubtedly our partner occasionally does for us when they aren't really in the mood but we are. She didn't touch him in 14 months. Sex wasn't painful for her, she didn't have some kind of traumatic experience that made intimacy repulsive or frightening, she simply refused to have sex with her husband who she allegedly loves because she wasn't horny. That's not love, that's 100% pure selfishness, the same kind of self centered attitude that leads to adultery. That's why this story is just stupid on it's face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please remove entitled comments

Including this one, preaching readers are the worst. It is fiction, not descriptions of reality, get it?

Please, for your own sake dear writer.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
USING CHICKEN PARTS AS A FETISH

and the good wife does her part. TK U MLJ LV NV

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
This was a reversal . . .

. . . on the more common LW story, in which wife is unsatisfied by a husband who cannot or will not take care of her, and her inadequate husband is happy to see a bull taking care of her for him. There is some irony in this story.

This story is decently written, though a couple of stereotypes keep it a 4, not a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah...

Belongs in fetish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh

Okay, not exactly a reversal on the willing cuckold story, since there's a medical condition involved, but aren't there professional surrogates available for this kind of thing?

What happens if Kay and/or Maria's husband get their sex drive back? For that matter, Kay gave Marc HER permission, what about Maria's husband?

Kay has no sex drive, but is sex painful for her? If not, why not just do it for Marc? Maybe they're not as big a deal as sex, but a lot of us do things with our spouse that we would rather not do, but we do it for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it

next story should be the three of them getting together!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Interesting

This story is scored almost at four stars, but I’d bet everything I own that if the genders were reversed in this story it would be closer to three.

This is a fairly common theme. A little unbelievable that any woman would deny sex to her husband for eighteen months. You don’t need libido to have sex. If she truly loved him, I’m sure she could think of some way to please him.

But suspending that disbelief, it’s a fun fantasy, and well-written (although with some strange spelling errors that should have been caught by any spell-checker.) The only other question is: what about Maria’s husband? But we shouldn’t ask too many questions when it comes to fantasy erotica.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Double standard?

Interesting that you hear crickets from the "Loving Wives" revenge porn groupies when it's the dude gettin' some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking idiotic

He equates sex with love, which means a guaranteed divorce when he ditches his wife for a cheating whore.

instirlingukinstirlingukabout 6 years ago
Great story line.

For all those anonymous commenters, go to a library and get a book, you all seem to misunderstand what this story is. It is not real life it is fiction or more real, erotic fiction.

As for not putting your name to your stupid comments, makes you look like the wanker you actually are.

Drumstick2, keep the story going don't let the wankers get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wankers

It may be fiction, but it's not erotic. Another crying duck whining because someone doesn't like cheating stories, no matter which partner does it. Duquesne are as pathetic as cuckolds. Also, expect there are far more wankers in England than in the U.S.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Could be true!

This story resembles my real life! My wife told me she lost interest in sex. For the next 15 years more or less, the only sex I had was masturbation. About 2 or 3 years ago, she changed her mind. We now have sex once in a while. Maybe 10 times in a year. My main release is still through masturbation. I have not been with anyone else. But I need more! I'm looking for a willing partner. There is nothing like a woman's touch! Jerking off pales in comparison. I've solicited some women, but none have agreed to have sex with me. I had an online sweetie that was going to come to me. I told my wife about her and even showed her pictures Susan had sent me - some clothed, some nude, some what some might call lewd. My wife was upset. But her reaction was to ask why I couldn't find someone local. I'm still trying to make a local connection. If I do, my wife will know. I'll tell her as I told her about Susan. I'm not looking for a Venus because I'm far from an Adonis. Just a woman to meet and to get to know and maybe eventually enjoy a sexual relationship with. I hope to be successful. I rated the story a 5 because it makes me feel my friend with benefits is out there. My wife knows how I feel.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 6 years ago
What ever you believe life is ...

It's not the same for everybody. We all have our own histories, our own values,...our own being. I have a friend that has a wife gets overtired from work. She says just do it and 'don't expect much from me'. I'm the opposite. I hate masterbating in a vagina. I want a partner. I will gladly give up sex if my partner/wife/lover is not part of it. It's not worth it, it make me feel empty. It is my being and I don't want to feel that way. I want a partner to make love with. That means that our lovemaking is much less frequent. For me it hurts more to have a partner that feels 'don't expect much from me'. She loves me and I do her. This is the human condition. She recognizes it and sometimes will 'service me'. I realize that to me, it's not worth it. She says that I should get over wanting her to climax. We all make own lives, our own decisions, our own honor...My being says no. Others can make a different decision.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...Nothing interesting in this...The worst of it? Dr. Gallegos! He should be a mental patient taking the place of the real doctor...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lousy story

A one time fuck changes nothing. He's still physically apart from his wife. Banging another woman is a waste and does nothing for a long time solution. Ugly solution.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Older stories

I see from the comments section that more and more readers are going back to older stories to find what they enjoy. I agree with them. Probably 75% of the newer stories cater to the cuckold and hotwive lovers. Nothing Loving Wives about them. Fortunately there are thousands of good stories here, this ain't one of them, if you look for them.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
@ 26something

Please explain why you came to an erotic website and clicked on the category of that site dedicated to “swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun.” Then, please explain to us why you’re shocked and appalled to discover erotic stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@26thNC

We owe nobody an explanation for why we are here.

As had been mentioned, this is a free site, open to anybody.

We're obviously here because we enjoy it (unless we're masochists!)

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
A Fantasy for anyone who is not getting it.

I say this because what was focalized was the sex act and not the other aspects of

their love life. They created the problem by fighting and giving up loving embraces. kind words and kisses. There are a lot of ways of showing that you love some one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it, mostly

As the first commenter said, definitely a fantasy. There's nothing wrong with a fantasy! This could be a path of relationship healing as Kay may feel better if she's able - through innovative ways - to still give to her husband, if he is able to appreciate what she's giving, and also find a way to pour appreciation back into her life in a way she can feel (not sexual, of course, but perhaps still a sensual way).

There was a typo or two, and a little lack of imagination in saying she was wet (fresh out of the pool) and no mention of the chlorine taste. Also, that must have been some awesome pool furniture. Comfortable and sturdy enough for a position swap? ;)

One aspect of the story I really enjoyed is that there was no shaming, no humiliation or derogatory tone towards anyone. It may have been a little wrong to get Maria sloshed first, or ignore her husband, but perhaps a sequel could resolve this with Maria refirming her lust while sober, and both Marc and Maria providing their spouses with either extra, nonsexual, warm fuzzies... a polyamorous quad would be a bit of a stretch, but definitely in line with the level of "this is just a fantasy."

BigDee44BigDee44about 6 years ago
Well, I just wish my wife were half as accommdating!

This story rings many bells for me. Add to the fact that before she was dysfunctional (and did not tell me what was going on for another 10 years!), 12 years before that she cuckolded me twice, telling clueless me about it 4 years afterward (if you can follow that convoluted time line!). Why will she not ascent to my having a friend with benefits? She "would be jealous!"

This story gets my seal of approval for fairly matching my real life experiences.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
SJ, SB, and you other cuckettes

I merely stated my preference for LW stories not featuring swinging, cheating, and cucks. I didn't tell you what you should enjoy and you won't decide for me either. You loud cuckie boys get all hot and bothered when someone criticizes your "pet" stories. The constant whining that all the negative comments are from one person using multiple accounts is asinine. I believe that there are more people who share my opinion than you are willing to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An issue nelt dealt with in many stories

I know first-hand how medication can kill the sex drive, as well has how necessary those medications can be. It's tough to write a story based on those fact where love still exists.. You did an admirable job.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
Not exactly sure...

what a LW story would be that doesn't feature swinging,cheating, or cucks. Someone is gonna have to spell that out for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous