The Red Hood and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astounded by all that had happened and still apprehensive of what was to come, Rose curled up on her side and drew her shackbaggerly cloak about her, scrutinizing her lover in the pale moon light. As they lay resting, watching each other, a tenuous peace settled upon them. A spirit of truce or at least understanding encompassed the pair. Rose ventured the notion that as she had satisfied his needs, he might let her go. Making only slow adjustments to her position, she rose to her knees. The wolf bu then again not a wolf only raised his ears in response. Rising to her feet, the wolf raised his head and watched her. Wolf seed spilled from her and ran down her legs. She stumbled backward and landed her rump on the end of a log. The wolf sprang to his feet and issued a long growl like a plaintive groan.

"Lupus, king of the night. We are now lovers. Are we not friends too?" she begged, hoping for some kind of recognition that she had bartered her sex for her life.

Never taking his eyes from her, he crept toward her with his head low. Rose thought her time of doom had arrived. The size of the wolf-like creature before her made her feel small and vulnerable. With the enormous beast now just inches from her knees, she heard him whine like a plea for her approval. Then he laid his great head on her lap. Pleasantly astounded, Rose stroked him between the ears and was indeed glad to see his tail wag.

"By my soul, I could not withhold now that which has been so gladly given," she admitted to her suitor and herself.

Rose slowly pulled up her skirts, over her knees, up her thighs, until her sex was exposed, and reasoned that an offering for his use might seal their bargain and so gain her an escape. And with her virtue already bestowed, what more was there to lose? Another rut with her new secret lover would suit her fine. To no small surprise, the wolf-man pushed his head toward her gift, sniffed at it, and then began to taste of her presented treasures.

Rose was immediately captivated by his attentions and roused to pursy delight. She spread her knees wide to let his deft, raspy tongue tantalize her feminine coil. She stroked his head again to show her approval and the wolf obliged her with vigorous lapping. In full surrender, she laid back on the log to let him have his way with her.

The wolf had driven her near derangement with his tongue when he abruptly pounced up upon her. Completely covering her with his large, dark, hairy form, he clamped onto the log with his forelegs and then hunched his haunches against her. She knew now what to expect and she lifted her legs up to present her purse to his thrusts and hugged her thighs around his furry flanks. Again, she could feel his shroud bumping against her reserves, feeling for her opening. He found it and his questing spear issued from inside him and into her maiden depths.

Their sport was rejoined. His haunches clamped around her bum and he again launched into his mating foray. Her face was buried in his forelocks, her hands clutched his fur and she thrilled in her bridal devotion. His fierce tool swelled up to fill her, his penile ball again locked her to him as he churned her delighted womb.

Pounding and paunching into his mate, the wolf again lifted his head to the heavens and howled his triumph. Rose echoed his joy with grunts, groans, and cheers of her own. His rut intensified in vigor and speed until, his pinnacle reached, he again clamped tight to her to yield his issuance. And Rose joined him with matching bliss.

The lovers remained locked and his seed filled her to overflow. Both relaxed their clutch of each other and fell into soothing repose. She lazily whimpered her gratitude and the wolf gave her his own with licks on her forehead. There was no struggle nor urge on either to separate. It was understood by both that their bodies were bound together by their sex until the mating tie had run its course.

While in detached respite from his physical expenditure, his glutted root freely sowed his seed in her garden. She accepted his gift without protest as was a good maid's call and her womb drank its fill of his copious discharge.

When the time to break their bond came, the wolf stepped over her to stand beside the log and drew one hind leg over her belly to straddle her thigh. He waited there for her womb to release his ensnared weapon before he pulled away from her, to curl up and tend to it with his tongue.

Rose rolled off of her log and drew her cloak about her to rest at his side. Her fear of him receded to nothing. She relinquished her urge to flee and resigned herself to his use of her for the rest of the night. She trusted he would let her go her own way when morning came or when he grew too weary for another tryst. And more trysts came. Four more times they coupled and exclaimed their lust to the night until the first streaks of daylight lit the sky and they were both exhausted from their amorous rite.

As the full moon set, they lay beside each other on the dewy grass.

Rose watched him in the gathering light and marveled at his size. The change in his form was subtle at first but soon shockingly apparent to her as his ears began to shrink. His fur also began to recede and his limbs began to change shape. Rose raised herself on an elbow finding it hard to believe the transformation happening before her eyes. His great snout was shortening and his face transformed to more like a man's visage. And to her dismay, it was a face she knew. After some time, she was no longer lying next to a wolf but next to Ulric, the Woodsman. In full light and complete of form, just as he closed his eyes, he uttered her name. Rose filled with delight to realize that the mate she took was the man she loved. The strong, handsome man shuttered from the cold and Rose was compelled with joy to hug him to her body and wrap him in her red cloak.

"Rose," good Ulric again spoke after some time. "Forgive me. The beast's heart bore this man's secret love for you."

"There is naught to forgive," she said to him. "What I yielded to the beast was always yours for the asking."

-----

In a fortnight, they were wed and Red came to share the woodman's lonely house in the woods. From that day forward, it is said that no man would ever see one without the other close by. It is also said that the terror of the great black wolf slowly faded and the dark forest was no longer a dreaded, fearful place.

But yet, long after their betrothal there were many a traveler through the woods on the night of a full moon, who swore that they saw a fair, young woman running naked in the moonlight, laughing with delight. And these stout few also claimed that close behind her dotingly loped a large black wolf, yelping playfully.

And by my word, all lived happily ever after.

Rose Red and the Great Wolf

12