The Red Weeping Bird

Story Info
A 750-word cuckolding/hot-wife story.
750 words
2.84
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya chuckled. Tanya ran her eyes around the group. Tanya reached out. She placed her hand on the empty beer bottle lying on the floor in front of her. She considered it. She was sitting in a ring with five other people. The five other people were all men, including her husband, Dan. All the guys were urging her to do it.

"C'mon spin it, Tanya," Doug drunkenly directed, while Tanya drank her champagne with her free hand. "Stop wasting time."

"Yeah, what he said," Tom stated, "c'mon, get on with it!"

"Oh my God, stop being so pushy, boys," Tanya complained with a grin, taking her hand off the empty beer bottle for a moment. "I'll do it, I'll do it!"

There was a general uproar. Tanya was accused of stalling and leaving them all hanging. Tanya winced. She held up her hand. She drained the last of her champagne. She closed her eyes tight. She re-opened her eyes.

"Okay, my God, you're all so desperate," Tanya exclaimed, quickly and instantly reaching out, taking the bottle in her hand and spinning it.

There was a gasp and then a hush fell amongst the group. The empty beer bottle spun and spun. It began to slow. It began to crawl. It struggled, but made it past Dan. Tanya's husband snapped his fingers.

"Damn," Dan muttered, while his wife grinned at him, "missed out again!"

"Sorry baby babe," Tanya commiserated with her hubby.

The narrow open end of the bottle stopped in front of Jason. There was an outburst of laughter. Jason's beady blue eyes lit up and he smiled. Tanya grinned at him. Jason was her husband's sleazy, desperate and inappropriate friend. He liked to leer. He liked to get too close. He liked to proposition women. He never got anywhere. Tanya picked up her lipstick from the floor. She uncapped and screwed the bottom with her fingertips as she and Jason watched each other with an inviting expression on their faces. Tanya applied the lipstick. She rubbed her lips together as she screwed the bottom of the lipstick again and re-capped it. She dropped the lipstick.

"Come here, Jason, let's get this over and done with," Tanya stated, leaning in, pretending to be displeased.

Jason leant in. He reached out. He caressed Tanya as their lips met. There was more laughter. There were some cheers and some wolf whistles. The kiss was deep and passionate. The desperate and leering Jason wanted access to Tanya's mouth straight away. Tanya instantly gave it to him. Jason invaded her with his tongue while she sighed with pleasure.

"Okay, I've smooched you guys enough tonight," Tanya declared after the long hot kiss with Jason finally ended. "Now it's time for the last big spin. Which boy is gonna win the ultimate prize!"

Tanya put her hand on the empty beer bottle again. Everyone waited with bated breath. Tanya spun with a mixture of intuition and calculation. The bottle turned and turned on the hard glossy wooden floor as everyone followed it with their eyes. It slowed. It crawled past husband, Dan. It stopped. The narrow open end of the empty beer bottle was pointing at Jason again.

"Okay, I'm gonna need this again," Tanya stated, picking up her lipstick, then getting to her feet and grabbing Jason's hand. "C'mon honey, we've got some noise to make."

*

It was the first time Jason slept with Tanya, his friend's beautiful wife. He hadn't been laid in a while. He had no woman of his own. He asked Tanya if he should wear a rubber and she laughed at him and shook her head. She was making an exception, just for him, she said. He would go in unsheathed. They weren't using any contraception.

Tanya applied the lipstick again and again - most of it ended up on Jason's hard prick and balls. His cock looked scarlet. His dick looked like a weeping twitching red bird by the time Tanya rolled onto her back, pulled him into place, reached under, adjusted him and felt him impale her. His first climax came in a flash. It was hard and intense. It was the orgasm of a desperate man. It was to be followed by another and another. Dan marveled at the orgasmic noise behind closed doors.

"Awwww, you're gonna make me cum again, Jason, honey," Tanya loudly and emotionally declared.

"Ha, nice one," Dan whispered, before going to look for another beer, "time for another brewski!"