The Relationship Pt. 09

Story Info
As Julie becomes a regular fixture, things get more complex.
2.4k words
4.65
1.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Judy yelled as Eric fucked her against the wall. He had his hands on her ass and her legs were wrapped around him. Her yells were accompanied by the solid thump, thump, thumping of her back hitting the wall beside the two way mirror in the master bedroom. Several of Jim and my wedding pictures had fallen off the wall and lay in disarray on the carpet beside the bed. I stood beside them, my hands on Eric's back and shoulders as he fucked my best friend. Her large breasts flopped and pressed against him as she threw her head back wildly.

"Ah!" she yelped as I saw her eyes roll back in her head and she shook from another orgasm. Her fingers dug into him as he continued to thrust through her climax as hard as he could. I wondered if he was going to fuck her through the wall.

It was beautiful to watch and yet...I had to admit that I was missing my time with just Eric. Since Judy had joined us that night several weeks ago she had become more of a permanent partner. Like all new things it was very fun at first. I felt a new connection with her and it was very exciting. At work things had not changed, Judy and I would still have lunch and I would suck Eric's dick in his office regularly. I still told her all about it and sent regular videos to Jim. It had turned out that Jim needed to go see his family and the night I couldn't find him he had found out his mom was sick and he needed time to process that.

After some discussion we decided he should go and see her alone since I was seeing Eric. I missed Jim and made sure to call him everyday to check in with him. After he came back he told me that he needed to make regular visits to see his mom now as they weren't sure how much time she had left. I had not yet made a trip with him to see my mother in law.

At the same time as Jim was around less, Judy became more present. She came over at least twice a week and each time she was there she seemed to become even more insatiable. I learned quickly that we were very different sexually. I was passionate, intimate and more conservative while Judy was considerably more open and wild. Once she was in our bed, it was like the floodgates of all her passion and fantasies had been opened. She was vocal, insatiable and, I had to admit, had a way that drove Eric wild.

She loved everything hard. She liked to be fucked in the ass hard, her face fucked hard or in this case now, being fucked hard against the wall. Eric was far less gentle or restrained with her. He had always been commanding, dominant and direct with me. But with Judy he held her down, choked her and tried to fuck her like he didn't want her to be able to walk afterwards. What seemed to fuel all of this was Judy urging him on, begging him to do whatever he wanted to her and he did. She seemed to have no limit on what she would be willing to do and subsequently Eric had no limits with her.

Eric stepped back and let go of her. She slid down the wall, still shaking and moaning. Her legs were open and I could see wetness dumping out of her open pussy. Her skin was covered in goosebumps and her areolas were tight, hard and beaded like she was still clenching somewhere inside. Her eyes were barely open and she had a half smile half high look on her face. "I love that big, man-cock," she muttered. She looked up at Eric as she sat against the wall. "I need that big cock," she said to him in a half whisper. "Fuck me stupid with it," she said, still sounding high or drunk or both.

I stood next to Eric, my hand slid to his hard butt. He was all hard muscle and lust. It was like all the sex was some sort of workout that just made him stronger and more fit. He paused for a moment, one of his hands was in her hair making a fist.

Judy looked like a mess. Her face was covered in sweat and her eyes were bloodshot from sweat running into them. Her big breasts hung heavy and she gripped her large nipples with her fingers as she looked up at Eric.

"Get the phone and film this," Eric said firmly. He never ordered me directly, but when he spoke so assertively I always did exactly what he asked without thinking. I grabbed my phone and started to video.

Eric held a bunch of her hair in his strong fist and with his other hand he stroked his rigid, big cock. "Do you want this big dick?" He asked.

Judy nodded limply. "Yes," she managed to say. She looked at the phone for a moment and then back to Eric. "I need it," she said in a half whisper again, as if she was begging for food or or water. "I need your dick: a real man's dick. I need my husband to..."

She wasn't able to finish the sentence as Eric stepped forward and shoved his swollen cock into her mouth. Her head was against the wall, pinned, so she had nowhere to go when he started to thrust. His big cock bent after the first few hard thrusts. He gave a grunt and kept going. Then as she opened her mouth wider he managed to force his cock down her throat. I took a step to the side so I could focus on her as he thrust his thick meat down her throat. I could make out her muffled moans and screams as he fucked her mouth and throat. One of her hands gripped her right breast while her other hand was down at her crotch rubbing wildly.

I kept filming as Eric drove his cock down her throat until he started to cum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the guestroom door and then walked in. Jim was sitting on the bed, his pants down around his ankles and he was jerking off while watching the latest video. He looked up at me as I watched him from the doorframe. He looked back at the phone and kept stroking his little penis.

I watched him and it occurred to me that it had been some weeks since I had touched him. He looked small, distant and pathetic. Like a teenage boy sneaking in some porn and being caught by his mom. Though he didn't seem to mind me watching. After a few more moments he started to cum in the sock that he had over the tip of his weiner. He stroked it out and then tossed his phone on the bed.

"Well?" I asked with a hint of a smile.

"Kind of crazy that it all happened in our bedroom," Jim said. He took the sock off his penis and set it aside. He looked at me thoughtfully.

I nodded and absently looked through the two way mirror into the master bedroom. I wondered at how many times Jim had sat here and watched me with Eric. It hit me suddenly how much my husband had seen and heard while in this room. Of course I knew our situation was unique to say the least, but honestly I tried not to think about it too much. It wasn't guilt necessarily, but more that I didn't know how to interpret what we were doing.

"You really can see everything here can't you?" I said to my husband as he cleaned up his little weiner.

"I sure can," he said as he found his underwear and started to put them back on.

My mind flooded with memories of the other night. I had been out with Eric and had too much to drink. We came back to the house very hot and heavy. I had sucked his cock the entire car ride back from the bar. Eric went to the restroom and I went up the bedroom in a mood that I couldn't quite describe. Perhaps it was the three glasses of wine mixed with my jaw being tired from sucking Eric's big dick, but when I saw the wedding pictures of Jim and I something hit me. It was visceral. Almost a feeling like someone realizing they had not eaten real food for years and suddenly needed to make up for lost time. I am not sure.

I sat on the bed and looked at the picture of Jim and I kissing in the golden sun with trees in the background. One of those staged wedding photos that made things seem magical. I frowned as I thought about our wedding night. I really thought about it and I frowned. I was so excited. Of course we had been intimate before, but I thought the wedding night was going to be different. It was going to be new and better and, I suppose I blame the movies, I thought it would be magical. I would be clinging to my husband while he brought me to new levels of bliss. I would climax again and again and I would know true love really did mean the emotional and the physical. I shook my head, drunk with wine and something else: an experience with a big cock. It wasn't just that Eric's dick was big, it was that it was hard and it stayed hard. He knew how to handle me, how to move me to positions and how to make me orgasm. He knew where my clit was and it was like this button he knew how to press again and again.

This realization hit me deeply that night. Again, it was likely the drinking but as soon as Eric came through that bedroom door, I was ready for him. I knew Jim was awake because I had texted him on the way home. In that moment I thought of him sitting in that little guest room with his underwear down and his little prick in his hand and I felt disdain for him. Not him really. I loved him. Truly. But I felt disdain for how poor a lover he was. Now, of course, over the course of this relationship with Eric I had said demeaning things to Jim during sex. But this was different. Or maybe it wasn't.

But as I looked into the bedroom a few nights later I realized how it may have looked to my husband. It was his view that I was suddenly considering.

I cringed when I thought of all I said. As Eric entered the room, I sat on the bed in full view of the mirror and I said,"Please bring that big, meaty monster over here." I waited as he approached me, pulling out his member. "Yes," I moaned as if in a trance. "Jim's dick is a joke compared to this. A pathetic joke." I said as I stroked it. Eric simply stood and watched me as I obsessed over his cock and disparaged my husband at the same time. "This is a real man's dick. This is what I have been needing my whole fucking life." I said as I started to lick it, suck it and kiss it. I gripped it with both hands and sucked the tip as hard as I could. It made me feel crazy. Unhinged. I told Eric's cock that I belonged to it and that I was ruined for Jim. My husband had no rights to me anymore now that I had the real thing.

I thought about staring into the mirror as Eric fucked me from behind. I said all kinds of things to the mirror. Things about Jim and how inferior he was to Eric. As Eric fucked me through an orgasm and into another I remembered say,"You see this Jim?! I hope you fucking see this! I hope you tease that toothpick of yours while a real man fucks your wife!" Eric's cock drove so far into me, I thought he was rearranging my insides. I came so hard and I pressed my face against the mirror (or perhaps he was pressing my face, I honestly don't know) as I gave out some kind of inaudible, shaking scream. I remember saying something like, "Jim you are so fucking worthless."

I realized that I had been staring blankly into the room.

"Are you ok?" Jim asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I just realized," I began, "That I have said some cruel things to you. A lot of cruel things."

Jim didn't say anything but he nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said and I hugged him. "I don't understand what is happening, but I need you to know that I love you." My heart swelled in my chest.

He hugged me and then held me and suddenly I realized that he could hold me. I was so accustomed to Eric and the way Eric was and the strength that he had that I had forgotten that Jim still could hold me. He was my husband. He knew how to hold me.

"I just want you to be happy," Jim said in my ear. "I am sorry that I am not more."

I shook my head and kissed his cheek. "Don't say that," I said. "You are plenty."

We sat there for a moment just holding one another. It was warm and gentle. It felt like love. No it wasn't a feeling, it was love. It was still there.

"I want to go see your mother," I said as we pulled apart. "I haven't really been there and I miss her. I think I have been scared to see her honestly."

Jim nodded. "I was thinking of going next week for the whole week. Do you want to come?"

"Yes I do," I said.

"What about Eric?" Jim asked.

"I want to go with you, my husband," I said gently but firmly. "Just you and me."

Jim smiled. "Ok let's do it."

Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers