All Comments on 'The Reluctant Santa Belle'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Great job. You guided us through her emotions beautifully. Thanks!

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Very nice love story. No cheating, no revenge, not even much graphic fun, but a good read. Great even.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Great story, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the pre-sex story. Very good character development even of minor characters (Barry and Eileen). The pacing was good. You did change Zach to Barry once which I consider a rookie mistake. There was one other error in that Erica’s car would not stall from a loose battery cable unless she was driving a race car. Personal vehicles use the battery only to start.

Other than those minor technical errors it was a good read and I look forward to reading more of your writings.

- - Milo Talon (look me up. I am a member)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well done

jlcnazjlcnazover 3 years ago

Awesome story. I hope it continues

GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

I loved the story. Two strong likeable characters. I’d love to read about their future adventures

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Magnificent

Top quality writing from PickFiction, as always. A perfect story for the season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Since you have been commenting on my stuff I figured I should come over here and read one of yours. I liked the build-up almost more than the relationship with the doctor. It would have been fun to read about her coming to really enjoy her topless work at the restaurant. Other than a few grammatical errors here and there, and the changing of Zach to Barry, like a previous commentor mentioned, I thought it was well-written and nicely paced. It could have even been longer for my taste.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

That was a fantastic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous