The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rear; the picture taken from the front, the man bent at the waist, hands on knees. Not explicit, but the thought of how the same position would look from the rear made Ryan cringe.

Hands; again, not explicit. Taken side on, crouching with legs bent and on tip toe, the bottom sitting on top of upturned heels, hands outstretched and palms up, as if waiting for a cane to be brought down across them.

Wall; again on tip toes, leaning against a wall facing in, the image showing back and bottom, legs spread, as if waiting to be touched, inspected, whipped, or worse, the possibilities seemingly endless.

Expose; kneeling, bottom as low as possible, legs spread, hands behind head and shoulders back. Taken from the front, with everything on display.

Endure; similar to expose, but on tip toe, not given the comfort of the knees on the floor. Ryan sensed this as being a horrible, painful position whilst also fully exposed.

Rest; compared to the other kneeling positions so much more relaxed. Sitting cross legged with hands in lap covering the groin.

Kneel; knees again on the floor, legs together and arms behind the back at waist height. More demure and taken from the side.

Inspect; taken from the rear, hands behind the head and one foot slightly in front of the other.

Punishment; knees touching the floor, the man was leaning forward with forearms flat to the floor. Feet raised, soles exposed and awaiting the punishment of the cane.

Humble; also kneeling but with feet on the floor. Bent at the waist with hands together and touching the floor as they reach forward as far as they can. Head bowed. Ryan thought of this as the typical position of a submissive.

Floor; lying completely on the floor, legs together, hands by the side palms down, forehead resting on the floor and the head not turned to afford any type of comfort, the position seemingly so unnatural.

Ryan put his phone down on the bed and wandered over to the wardrobe, opening the door to find a full-length mirror inside. Leaving the door open, he picked up his phone and looked at the images once more before deciding on 'Wait'. Throwing his phone back onto the mattress he adopted the position, arms crossed behind his lower back and legs spread shoulder width apart. Looking at his reflection in the mirror he tried to imagine appearing like this in front of someone. Standing naked and just allowing them to look at him. He felt nervous. He counted out 60 seconds in his head and as the count increased he felt a growing need to move his hands and cover his groin. When the count ended he was relieved to move to the bed to retrieve his phone. Opening the picture once more, he chose 'Hands'.

Returning to the place in front of the mirror he crouched and held his arms forward before rising onto tip toes. Almost immediately he felt increasing pressure in his toes and calves. Once more starting the count, he found himself worrying that he wouldn't be able to hold the position, the muscles in his legs feeling the most strain starting to shake as he approached the end of the minute. Then he started to feel an ache developing in his arms. With his hands outstretched and palms turned up it was the underside of the top of his arms that was feeling the strain. By the time the minute was over he was glad to stand, shaking his arms and legs in an attempt to relieve the tension. That position had been a mini-workout.

As he climbed into bed, his phone beeped to indicate the arrival of a new message. Seeing that it was from his Master, he opened it.

--- I hope you've arrived at the hotel safely. Don't forget your daily tasks subbie. And I have one more for you. When you wake up in the morning, I want you to take a photo from your bedroom window and send it to me. Sweet dreams subbie. ---

Ryan decided not to respond immediately. But the message reminded him that he was supposed to be following his Master's commands and so he decided to spend some time on Twitter selecting a suitable tweet to send. After about 15 minutes he chose a tweet that featured a photo of a naked man, kneeling in front of a fully clothed woman. The picture was taken from behind the man, with the woman facing him and the camera. She was clearly the dominant partner, staring at him as he knelt awaiting her command. Ryan retweeted, his first ever post. Then he messaged the Master.

--- RT task completed Master. I have also practiced positions and the RT reminded me of those. Goodnight Master. ---

Without waiting for a reply, he switched off his phone and settled down to sleep.

Waking the next morning Ryan found himself thinking about the assignment for the day. Arriving so late the night before, he'd not really had chance to see the building or the grounds. He was due to meet the owners at 10.00am, giving them time to help with the guest check outs immediately after breakfast finished. He decided it would make sense to look around the hotel before the meeting to get some ideas of shots he could suggest. Looking at his watch he saw it was not yet 7.30am and realised he had some time. Switching on his phone he then boiled a kettle and made himself a mug of tea. He also opened the curtains and was presented with a stunning view. The hotel was on the south-western edge of the Lake District, where the national park meets the sea. As he looked out, Ryan could see a beautifully maintained rose garden with a neatly trimmed hedge marking the end of the hotel grounds. Beyond, he saw a field in which two horses were walking and to the left a small thicket of trees. Then came what appeared to be a vast expanse of beach, but on closer inspection was actually a series of sand dunes before, finally, the sea.

For a city boy, the view was breath-taking. He stared for a few minutes, then realised he was supposed to take a photo for his Master. As he picked up his phone he saw a new message from the night before, obviously sent after he had switched the phone off. Ignoring it, he took the photo, then climbed back into bed to read the message.

--- Oh dear subbie. You haven't followed instructions. Where is the note explaining why you chose the tweet I have seen and how it made you feel? One thing you will learn is the importance of attention to detail. No more mistakes subbie, or you may not enjoy the consequences. ---

Ryan had completely forgotten to send the note. He re-opened the tweet, reminded himself of his feelings from the night before and sent the requested message, with an apology. Then he sent the photo of the view. After that he saw it was still not 8am and so he decided to complete that day's RT task. He lay back in the bed and scrolled through Twitter. Still relatively new to the type of content he was looking at, he found himself coming across new accounts and continued to follow those that majored on the female dominant, male submissive theme as well as some with female submissives where he found himself attracted to the nature of the submission. In doing this, he ensured his feed automatically grew with both tweets from the accounts he was following and suggestions on a similar theme. He could see exactly how Twitter became self-populating and how people could get sucked into spending hours on it.

Another thing started to happen that morning. As Ryan looked at the images, he found himself imagining being in the position of the submissive and thinking of his own feelings in those situations. He found those feelings particularly powerful with two accounts, one a husband and wife couple in which the husband had submitted to the wife's control and the other an account run by a female submissive who posted pictures of women in all manner of situations and to which she added her own captions that were partly notes to her dominant encouraging him to do the things pictured to her, or setting out her feelings when they had previously been done to her. He had been particularly taken by the words attached to her pinned tweet...'I am your property, your possession, existing solely for your use and pleasure'. He imagined what it would be like to have that mindset. Then he chose one of her tweets to retweet, an image of a naked woman kneeling in front of a closed door, the picture taken from behind her showing her legs spread wide and her hands behind her head. The glint of a metal collar was visible through the hair that cascaded onto her shoulders. Ryan imagined the view the dominant would get on opening the door, his property waiting patiently to be able to serve. The caption read 'Waiting for Master'. As soon as he had pressed send he opened the messaging app and began typing.

--- Master, I have chosen this as I think I am beginning to understand the mindset of a true submissive. To be committed to serving the dominant, such that your sole focus is on serving and pleasing that other person. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in this position, the worry that the Master may not be alone when he returns, but accepting my place is to be there, waiting, to serve in whatever way I am commanded. ---

The rest of the morning went to plan, Ryan making some good suggestions for possible shots of the property having completed his pre-breakfast reconnaissance. He also liked a lot of the ideas the owners suggested, they having spent some time considering the things they wanted to promote. Lunch was a sandwich in the bar showing the owners some of his initial photographs, all of which met with their approval. It was later in the afternoon as Ryan was finishing up with his last few photos of the exterior that the next message arrived.

--- That's better subbie. An interesting photo choice and a well written explanation. I'm encouraged to hear you are starting to think like a submissive. Let me help you explore that side of you a little further. I want you to reproduce the photo you RT'd and send it to me this evening. And in addition, there is your punishment for yesterday's indiscretion. You are to go down to the beach that you can see from your window and once there you are to strip naked. You must fold all your clothes in a neat pile and walk 20 paces away. Then you must stand still for a count of 100 before you can go back to your clothes and get dressed. ---

He must have read the message three times before the full implications sank in. He had known that at some point he would have to send photos of himself naked, this was the process the Master had taken Nikki through, each photo becoming slightly more revealing and explicit than the last. But being ordered to take his clothes off in public was something on another level. The demand was still on his mind as he walked back into the hotel, where he met the owners once more.

'Hey Ryan. How are you getting on?' the wife asked, smiling at Ryan as he approached.

'Very well thanks. I think I'm almost done with photos, I'll spend some time editing and then I'll show you a few of the results. Will you have some time this evening or would you prefer to do it tomorrow before I leave?'

'Well, perhaps we should do it this evening' the husband said, before adding 'that way, if there are any more shots required, you may have some time in the morning.'

'Great idea,' said Ryan. 'How about 8pm tonight?'

'Let's make it 9 if that's ok?' the wife asked.

'That's fine. Oh, there is one more thing. I'd like to see if there are any long shots of the property that might work. Is there a path down to the beach? I could maybe take a stroll and see what things look like.'

'Yes there is. If you exit through the gate in the corner of the rose garden, there is a footpath that leads towards the thicket of trees. It loops around the side of the thicket and then through the dunes. You will only be able to see the hotel from this side of the trees, but I like the idea of a long shot.'

'Perfect' replied Ryan. 'I'll go and take a look now, then come back to do some of that editing. See you at 9pm. In the bar again?'

'Yes, that's great,' they both replied in unison, nodding their heads as they spoke.

Minutes later Ryan found himself following the path. But he had no intention of taking photos, he was making his way to the beach to see if there was any chance of being able to complete the Master's task. As he walked he thought about the risks involved. If he were to do it properly, as directed, he would be away from his clothes for a short period of time. He kept telling himself it was madness. Besides, there was no way the Master would know if he had performed exactly in line with the instructions. 'Let's wait until you get there' he finally said to himself.

The beach was huge and despite the beautiful sunny day, not very busy. Standing by the water's edge, Ryan could see some people playing in the water, with others sitting near them on the sand. He guessed them to be 500-600 metres away and as his gaze moved back inland he noticed a flag flying, signifying the presence of a lifeguard. That area being monitored explained why the part of the beach where he now stood was so empty. Looking at his watch, he noticed it was approaching 5pm. No doubt the time also had an effect on the number of people he could see.

Walking back towards the start of the path through the dunes, Ryan suddenly realised that he was in a blind spot. The shape of the beach meant that he could no longer see the others, nor they him. He also suspected that the only way for others to get to him was either along the sand or through the dunes. He wasn't sure what came over him, but realising he had a good view along the path and was therefore able to see no one was approaching, he decided to go through with his Master's challenge. He also decided to take a photo as proof, just in case he was asked. Taking off his shoes and socks, he propped his phone against them and set the timer. Then he quickly stripped off his T-shirt and shorts. Standing in just his pants, he took one final look around before pushing them down his legs and throwing them on top of the other clothes. Then he reached down and pressed the photo button. Knowing he only had 10 seconds, his thoughts turned to ensuring he was in position. Walking quickly back towards the water, he faced away from the phone and sprinted. He didn't bother counting the paces, he knew as he stopped and turned that he was more than far enough away from his clothes. Hurrying to be ready before the picture was taken he planted his feet, legs spread, and put his hands behind his head. He counted to 100. His head kept swivelling, checking there was no sign of anyone approaching. But as he counted, something odd happened. The panic subsided and he began to enjoy the feeling of being completely naked. Once the count was complete he strolled back to his clothes and dressed in his own time.

As he walked back towards the hotel he thought about what he had just done. It hadn't been as bad as he had feared and the gathering excitement had far outweighed the original panic at the thought of being caught. He questioned why he had done it and lots of answers swirled in his head but he always came back to the same answer...because he had been told to.

The hotel came back into view as Ryan passed the corner of the wooded area. The natural lighting was perfect and he decided to take some more photos for the assignment that had brought him to this secluded part of the country. Then his professional side kicked back in and he decided to retrace his steps and take some photos of the beach and the sand dunes. There was no easy way of getting a shot with the hotel and beach together, but that wasn't a reason to limit the images that could appear on the website.

Finally returning to his room, Ryan saw that he had about three hours before meeting the owners. He decided to set the first hour aside and make a concerted effort to edit his favourite few photos. The objective now was just to give the owners an idea of how he wanted to manipulate the images to arrive at the final versions for their website.

Shortly after 7pm he had finished what he had hoped to achieve. Looking at his watch, he decided to set the next hour aside for his submissive tasks, starting with the photo his Master had demanded. He called up the tweet to remind himself of the pose and then stripped. Naked, he positioned the phone to be able to take a photo of himself in front of the door and then for the second time that day he set the self-timer.

It took him three attempts to get a shot that he was happy with. When he was satisfied, he lay on the bed and looked at the image. He was in reasonably good shape, probably carrying a little too much weight on his stomach and hips, but nothing a few weeks of moderate exercise wouldn't shift. But his physique wasn't a concern. This was the next step on this strange and unexpected journey he had embarked on. Sending a photo of himself, naked, to his Master. Before composing a message he began to rationalise his actions. 'It's not as though you can see anything', 'what's really the difference to the previous photo with my undies still on', 'I'm sure there's worse to come', Ryan spent at least five minutes going over these and many more reasons why this wasn't a big step. Then he tried to think of a suitable caption, without success. So he decided to just send the photo with a simple 'As requested Master'.

The next step was reporting on the completion of his beach nudity. He called up the photo he had taken. It wasn't great by any means but it showed that he was naked and that his clothes weren't in shot. He used the rudimentary editing tool in the photo app to obscure his face and blur his genitals. He wasn't quite ready to send a full frontal, even though he had been a long way from the lens of the camera when the photo was taken. He put his professional analysis to one side and loaded the image into a message. This time he added a longer message to accompany the picture.

--- Master, I completed the punishment task. Here is a photograph as evidence. This started as one of the scariest things I have done, but once I was naked and counting it became quite liberating, the thought of following your direction making me feel pleased with myself. I hope you approve. ---

Once he had sent the second photo he jumped back off the bed and completed several of the submissive positions. Endure was by far the hardest and not only physically, his legs starting to cramp before the minute was up and his toes again aching from supporting his weight, but also mentally. Looking at himself in the mirror he thought of his Master one day receiving a photograph of his submissive in this position. He was completely exposed and in an unnatural position, the only reason for it being that his dominant had requested it.

Again checking the time, he went back to the bed and scrolled through more of the content in his timeline, looking for something to retweet. As he looked from image to image he found himself aroused by a number of the pictures and realised he had not touched himself since his service to his Master had begun. It entered his mind to masturbate, but something held him back. Instead he looked at the images in a little more detail and spent longer thinking about how some of the situations would make him feel. Almost as though Twitter could read his mind, he found himself presented with a series of tweets all on the theme of male chastity. He chose one of a man standing, naked, with a cage locked around his penis. Next to him stood a fully clothed woman, wearing jeans and a low cut top. The top drew the viewer's attention to her cleavage and to a key hanging on a silver chain, nestling between her breasts. The caption read simply 'Her property, Her rules'.

Once he had retweeted, Ryan messaged his dominant.

--- Master I have chosen today's RT for two reasons. I like the idea of being naked in the presence of a clothed woman and of that woman controlling access to my cock. I found myself getting aroused by some of the images of submission I have looked at today and I suspect the longer my training continues, the harder it will be for me to resist the temptation to masturbate. The thought of that temptation being taken away by being caged I find oddly arousing. The fact that I wouldn't be able to do anything about my excitement somehow making the prospect of that very restriction arousing in itself. ---