The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
251 Followers

Once the insertion was complete and Ryan was confident the plug was where it was supposed to be, he started to pay attention to the feelings it created. The plug felt huge and he had to remind himself this was the smallest of the three. After walking around in the bathroom and satisfying himself that the plug wasn't going to disappear further inside him as he walked, Ryan decided to test out the next of his concerns. Sitting down. He walked from the bathroom to the bedroom and gingerly sat on the edge of the bed. Not too bad he thought. There was not a huge difference to how it felt when standing. Looking at his watch he decided to get dressed. He needed to keep this in for six hours, so the sooner he started the sooner he could remove it.

Once he was dressed Ryan suddenly found himself at a loose end. He normally spent weekends with Nikki. What was he going to do without her? Making himself a coffee, he decided to get on top of work for the coming week. He was travelling to London for two nights at the start of the week and would be working with a new model. The shoot was for a lingerie company and the setting was an art gallery. It all seemed a bit quirky for Ryan, but work was work so he had agreed to it. There was a meeting to discuss the assignment with the customer on Tuesday morning and he then had exclusive access to the gallery until 1pm on both the Tuesday and the Wednesday. He decided to research both the lingerie company and the model. Ryan had his PC in the corner of his studio, sitting on a small desk and close to the window to allow plenty of natural light. He sat on the stool he used with the desk and remembered, too late, about the plug. The hard wooden stool was very different to the soft bed he had sat on earlier, driving the plug deeper into his ass. He immediately stood up, but then realised this too was a mistake as he now needed to sit again. Leaning heavily on the desktop he slowly lowered his weight onto the stool, feeling the plug again being driven deeper but this time at least he was controlling the process. When he was seated again, he moved slightly in an attempt to find a more comfortable position.

He was soon immersed in his work. The lingerie company liked out of context backdrops, having previously used a traditional pub, a library and modern office. He started to get some ideas of what he might look for. Then he turned his attention to the model he would be working with. He was able to access her public portfolio via her agency's website and he found himself staring at the most strikingly beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her hair was ginger and she wore it pulled back tightly in a ponytail, exposing a face that was a dream for a photographer. High cheekbones, a slightly dimpled chin and brown eyes that Ryan felt himself sinking into the longer he looked at them. Ryan had worked with a lot of models he would describe as good looking and had become immune to the natural male reaction of being attracted to a pretty woman. That was why he was so comfortable with Nikki. She was real, not trying to be something she wasn't and certainly not trying to be a billboard for corporates to advertise their wares. But this woman was beautiful. There was no way of hiding that fact. And she had clearly spent time with some good photographers as her portfolio was littered with stunning pictures. He was already looking forward to working with her.

His study of Carly's portfolio complete, he decided to venture out. Looking at his watch he realised he had spent a good two hours on his research which meant only another four hours to go. And so Ryan headed for his local park, planning to buy a newspaper and sit himself at the park café for an hour or so to pass the time over a coffee or two. The stairs down to the building exit were his next challenge, delivering a whole new feeling as the plug moved around inside him. As the door to the apartment block closed behind him, he asked himself why on earth he was going outside on the first day with his ass plugged.

After a while he began to look at the faces of the people who walked past him. He looked at each, wondering how they would react if they knew about the plug. The younger people might think him adventurous. There was one woman of similar age who looked at him as they passed, a smile breaking out on her face. Ryan panicked. Did she know? But then he thought better. How could she? Perhaps she was just listening to something through her headphones that had amused her.

The trip passed uneventfully and he found that by the time he returned to his apartment he was again getting used to the invading plug. Checking the time as he closed the door, he was now down to less than two hours to go. Suddenly his phone pinged. The Master was messaging him.

--- Hello subbie. Did the plug arrive? ---

--- Yes Master. I'm wearing it now. ---

--- Excellent. Show me. ---

--- I'm sorry Master, I don't understand. ---

--- Strip and take a picture of your ass, plug and all. I want to check you are telling the truth. ---

--- Yes, Master ---

Ryan did as he was told. There was no hesitation, no second thoughts. He took all of his clothes off, set the timer on his camera app, lay the camera on the floor and stood above it, legs apart. Then he put a hand on each ass check and pulled them apart to allow the camera a perfect view of his bottom and the plug seated in his anus. Photo sent, he picked up the phone and waited for the next message.

--- Very good subbie. How does it feel? ---

--- Odd Master. It's not nice but it's not quite what I would call uncomfortable. Not all of the time at least. ---

--- Well, we will see what you think to the larger plug tomorrow. I take it your purchases arrived ok then? ---

--- Yes Master, all here. ---

--- Very good. Now the dildo. Did you buy one or will you be using your girlfriend's? ---

--- I bought one Master. ---

--- OK. Then let me see it subbie. ---

Ryan walked into his bedroom and took the box that had arrived the day before from the top shelf of the wardrobe. Setting it on the bed he opened the box and lifted out the dildo. It was a realistic representation of a circumcised penis, the head pronounced and well defined, veins running the length and a pair of testicles at the bottom of the shaft above the suction cup. It had been advertised as six inches in length and of medium girth, effectively the typical cock if there was such a thing but to Ryan, who had a pretty good idea where it would be going, it looked enormous. He took a couple of photos, chose the clearest and sent it to his Master.

--- Well, it is certainly realistic. Now, just so that I can get an idea of size, I want you to hold that against your groin, right alongside your cock and show me how it compares. For it to be a true comparison though, you need to be hard subbie. So you have permission to stroke your cock. Get it nice and erect, take the photo and show me how you measure up. ---

--- Yes Master, as you wish. ---

'What does it matter,' thought Ryan. He'd already shown the Master his body, though he hadn't been erect in those photos. He wasn't aroused, but he wasn't completely flaccid, the last few minutes of nudity having stirred his excitement slightly. As he grasped his penis in his hand he again questioned why what had just happened would awaken his arousal. But he thought no more of it as he started to masturbate. It was the first time since he had been 'owned' by the Master and it felt different. Almost as though he were doing something taboo.

Despite his earlier arousal, Ryan found he wasn't getting hard straight away. Whether it was because he knew there was unlikely to be a release or whether it was because his mind kept drifting to the mental image of the Master he had created, he wasn't sure. Ultimately, he was masturbating so that he could take a picture of his erection to send to another man. And that seemed odd, not exciting. After a couple of minutes without any success, he decided to look at one of his preferred Twitter accounts to see if it would do the trick. It helped, but he still found it difficult to get fully erect. Conscious of the time, he took the photo as best he could, keeping one hand under his own penis, partly to keep the phallus aligned, but also partly to try and make his own penis look more erect than it was. Without the full erection, it would otherwise have flopped back between his legs.

The reply was almost immediate.

--- That took a long time subbie. Are you struggling to get it up? ---

--- Yes, Master. ---

--- Ha Ha! Well don't worry, that won't be a problem for long. After a little more denial you'll become a needy slut, desperate to get hard and cum at any opportunity. Now, some more tasks for you to keep you occupied today. Firstly I want you to start wearing your chastity cage for as long as you can. I've read it is difficult to get the sizing right so the sooner you get started the sooner you will be able to wear it for extended periods. Secondly, when your time is up with the butt plug, before you take it out, I want you to give your dildo a blow job. You should do it with the dildo stuck on a mirror if you can, so you can watch yourself. Understood? ---

--- Yes Master, I understand. ---

--- Good. Imagine that. Ass plugged, cock locked and giving a blow job. Did you ever think you'd see yourself like that subbie? ---

--- No Master, never. ---

--- Well I'm impressed how committed you are to your girlfriend subbie. I will say that for you. I want you to suck cock for 15 minutes, then I'll let you have the rest of the day to yourself. ---

--- Thank you Master. ---

With that, the conversation ended. Ryan went back to the box and took out the chastity cage. He had followed the Master's advice and bought one that was adjustable. It took him a good hour, with lots of web searching and failed attempts before he got to something that was even vaguely right. Part of the reason it had taken an hour was the fact that he was aroused by the thought of chastity. For the first few attempts at fitting the cage he had been defeated by his erection. He knew he needed to be soft to fit in the cage but as soon as he tried to insert himself, the excitement meant he was too big for the tube. When it was finally in place he shuffled across to the mirror and looked at it. 'What have I become' he thought to himself. The thought was soon replaced by a pain shooting through his testicles as his penis again hardened and caused the base ring to pull his testicles away from his body. He applied some lube to help the plastic of the cage slide across his skin.

Putting his clothes back on he decided to see what was on TV and found some live rugby to watch. By the time the game was finished his six hours were done. But he felt a little reluctant to take the plug out, because he knew what he had to do beforehand. For the first time Ryan thought about skipping the task. The Master hadn't asked for any evidence so he could just say that he had done it when asked. Thinking it through, Ryan realised he would no doubt be expected to show himself doing it at some point and if that was his first time, it could be obvious. And besides, he had started down this path now. He didn't want to quit and cause problems for Nikki or disappoint her. He chuckled. That was his inner voice justifying what he was going to do to himself. Deep down, he was starting to enjoy the feeling of submission, of not being in control.

As he moved back to the bedroom he found the chastity cage again pulling at his testicles. Watching the rugby he had almost forgotten it was there but the movement soon reminded him. The thought of the cage again excited him and as he shuffled to the bedroom trying to avoid causing himself too much pain, he thought of Nikki seeing the cage and wondered how she would react.

He decided to perform his task without any clothes on. He hadn't been told this was a requirement, but it just felt right. As he stuck the phallus onto the mirror he looked at himself, kneeling with his legs spread and his caged penis hanging between his legs. He realised he hadn't thought of the butt plug for a good couple of hours. He took a deep breath and lent forward, his lips touching the head of the phallus as though he were gently kissing a girl for the first time. His thoughts were very different though as he imagined doing this with a real cock, on his knees in front of his Master.

He parted his lips and moved forward tentatively, the phallus moving inside his mouth. As the head widened, so did his jaws and for a moment he feared he would be unable to take the full girth inside his mouth. But then he realised he was there, the full width of the phallus encircled by his mouth. He withdrew slightly and then moved forward, thinking of how he would like to be blown if it were his penis inside Nikki's mouth. After playing with the head for a couple of minutes he decided to take it deeper and inched forwards. It wasn't long before the phallus was at the back of his mouth, touching against the opening of his throat. His mouth felt full and he started to panic. There was no way it would go any further and yet he was still a good two or three inches from the fake testicles. He pulled his head away before he retched, a line of spittle attaching itself to the phallus as he withdrew his mouth.

Ryan paused for a few seconds before trying again, but the second attempt proved no more successful. The gag reflex was overwhelming. By the time he gave up his number of attempts were into double figures. He had never before thought how difficult the task of deep throating a phallus was. He suddenly had new found respect for those people who he had seen in porn clips taking much bigger penises completely into their throats.

Admitting defeat he stood to relieve the aching in his knees. He flexed his legs and in doing so felt the butt plug. He had not applied lube for at least 3 hours and it was starting to feel a little sore. But before removing it, he wanted first to remove the chastity cage. He sat on the side of his bed and retrieved the key to the lock from the drawer of the bedside table. Then, before unlocking, he inspected the device to see where it had rubbed and how it could be adjusted to achieve a more comfortable fit. As he moved the cage around he realised he wanted to make this part of his tasks work as he continued to be excited about the prospect of chastity.

Later that evening, unplugged and uncaged, he treated himself to a burger and pint in his local pub. Walking there he felt free for the first time that day. Yet he also felt as though something were missing.

Sunday followed a similar pattern to Saturday. Up early as his sleep had been interrupted by thoughts of what lay ahead for him, he had started the day by surfing Twitter and selecting his RT. He decided to try the chastity cage again, having had a couple of ideas the day before as to how to adjust it for a better fit. When it was on he started his position training and took the photo of his position of the day, which had been waiting for him in his messages when he woke. He hoped he would get some credit for being caged. Another enema followed before he inserted the medium plug. He had feared it wouldn't fit and he had thought of giving up and inserting the small one at a couple of points when he felt his anus wouldn't relax enough to take the full width of the bigger plug. But he had persevered and with the help of a lot of lube, the plug had finally disappeared into his ass. The relief as his sphincter closed and gripped the much narrower neck of the plug was palpable.

He was again at a loss as to what to do for the rest of the day. He already knew what his Master required of him and he suddenly wondered what time Nikki would be free of her Mistress. He didn't even know if she planned to come around or stay at her own place. The fit of the chastity cage still wasn't right so he decided to try again. He had spent over an hour the night before reading through chastity forums (yes there were such things) looking for some tips for new starters. He decided to try another of the suggestions. Ironically, the most consistent advice seemed counter-intuitive. Apparently it was better to go small. By trying to allow room to prevent rubbing it encouraged the cage to move around and made rubbing inevitable. The suggestion was to go as tight as possible without it being permanently uncomfortable or threatening to cut off circulation. So Ryan made some adjustments to the spacers that had come with his cage and then tried it on. The mechanics of the trial and error process took his mind off the excitement he had been feeling the day before, which meant he was less aroused and found it easier to install the device. It was certainly snug. Time would be the judge though. He applied some lube around the base ring and then got dressed.

The day passed slowly. He checked and then double checked the arrangements for his trip to London, even checking his route from train station to the art gallery and then to his hotel. He tidied up, not that there was much to do on that front, and he made sure he was completely up to date with his accounts. By lunchtime he realised that he hadn't noticed the chastity cage rubbing, most of his attention having been taken by the enormous plug in his ass. Unlike the day before, the medium plug provided a constant reminder. Even when he was stationary, he could feel it filling him.

Feeling brave, Ryan decided to venture out again, his first trip with his penis in a cage. He made sure to apply plenty of lube to both the plug and the cage before again setting off to the café in the park. Saturday had felt strange, imagining the people walking by knowing his ass was plugged. Sunday was a whole different level, venturing out both plugged and locked. He was conscious of walking in an unnatural way, trying to minimise the movement of the plug by clenching his buttocks and not taking full strides. He imagined everyone was looking at him, knowing why he was shuffling along like a man three times his age. The one positive he managed to draw from this was the fact there had been virtually no chaffing from the chastity cage.

By the time he returned home he was desperate to remove the plug but realised there were still two hours to go. He was just about to check the TV schedules for some more sport when his phone rang. It was Nikki.

'Oh Ryan, I'm so glad to be able to talk to you. The weekend has been so intense but I've just got back home. I don't suppose you want to be an angel and come pick me up? I'd love to spend the night at yours and you know what the buses are like on a Sunday. Would you? Please?'

'Hi Babe. I love you too,' was Ryan's reply, though he laughed as he said it to make it clear he wasn't reproaching her.

'Sorry, sorry. I think I'm still on a high from this weekend. I love you too Ryan and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Mistress has been wonderful. And the best bit. She isn't going to set any rules for the next three weeks until we know that I can transfer my allegiance to her. Isn't that wonderful. I love submitting to her but it will be kind of nice to be able to just chill for a while. Which reminds me, how are you getting on?'

'I'll tell you when I see you,' was Ryan's initial response. 'Not too bad. Why don't you get a bag packed and I'll set off.'

'Great. Thank you. I love you.'

Ryan grabbed his keys and set off. Only as he was descending the stairs and he felt the plug moving did he realise he hadn't applied more lube. He was reminded again as he got into the car, sitting gingerly in the driver's seat. How he wished Nikki had her own car.

Arriving at her apartment, which was only fifteen or so minutes away, he was regretting not having turned back for more lube. The plug had moved every time he had used the pedals in the car and was now uncomfortable. Fortunately he only had one flight of stairs to climb at Nikki's apartment.

KayLocke
KayLocke
251 Followers