The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Nikki climbed off him. As she did so, Ryan shuffled across the bed making room for Nikki next to him. She put her arm around him and pulled him into a hug, moving to kiss him at the same time. Then she stopped suddenly.

'Oh my goodness, you are soaked!' she shrieked. She felt the bed between them and only then realised just how wet it was. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she resumed her move forward but instead of kissing him, she first licked at his cheeks and lips.

'Mmm, pussy juice. I think I'm developing a bit of a taste for it.' Then, before Ryan could say anything, she kissed him passionately.

Breaking away once more, Ryan looked at Nikki's face, still glowing from the orgasm she had so recently enjoyed. 'Babe, I have to take this cage off, is that ok?'

'Yes, of course. I'm not your keeper silly. I just wanted to see you in it for a bit longer.' She reached out and touched his still wet cheek as he moved off the bed.

Taking the key from the bedside table, he unlocked the padlock in front of her. That released the tube encasing his penis and allowed it to move further away from his body as the erection grew. He struggled to slide the tube off his cock for a few moments and decided to release his testicles instead as they were where the pain was most acute. Removing the locking pin he eased the cross piece away from the base ring and released his balls. There was a deep gouge in the skin where the base ring had cut into him, the constant pressure caused by his excitement meaning the only option was for the base ring to dig into the skin below the testicles that held the whole thing in place.

Nikki gasped as she saw the marks and the sight of the red and sore area soon dampened Ryan's arousal sufficiently to allow him to remove the tube from his penis.

'Oh you poor thing. You need some lotion on that. Lie back down, I've got some in my bag.'

As she retrieved the bag, Ryan's phone beeped. He picked it up and read the short message from the Master.

--- I hope you're not cheating subbie? ---

He didn't reply immediately, waiting instead for Nikki to return with the cream. She worked it gently into the skin underneath his scrotum, making sure to continue her massage along the length of his penis and enjoying the feeling as it grew in her hands.

'Now why don't we get under the covers and I'll tell you all about my weekend?' she asked, tickling the head of his now fully erect penis as she moved away from him.

'Sounds great, but I need to message my Master first,' he replied. Opening the photo app he looked through the images Nikki had captured, selecting two from different angles, one showing the dildo in his mouth and the other his caged manhood. He pixelated his face quickly and sent them with an accompanying message.

--- Still behaving Master. Task completed. ---

There was a short delay. Then a response.

--- Very good subbie. But it looks as though you need more practice. The best subs can take it balls deep don't forget. And you do want to be the best you can be, don't you? So I think we need to increase your practice to 30 minutes a day. If you can't manage to take it all by next weekend, you will be punished. ---

--- Yes Master. I understand. I will try harder. ---

---Oh, one more thing subbie. Did someone else take those photos? ---

--- Yes Master. My girlfriend is back from serving her Mistress. I hope that's alright Master, you didn't say I couldn't see her today. ---

--- No that's fine subbie. I'm glad to see you feel secure enough to let her see you like this. Enjoy your time with her. I will be in touch tomorrow. Position of the day tomorrow is 'Wall' subbie. I want it waiting when I wake up. And I want your girlfriend to take the picture. ---

--- Yes Master. Thank you Master. ---

--- And don't forget subbie. No orgasms for you without my permission. Enjoy your evening subbie. ---

--- Thank you Master. ---

Ryan put his phone down and looking at his girlfriend, who was again cuddling up next to him, said 'Well that's done for today.' As he finished speaking, Nikki's phone beeped. She ignored it and pulled herself closer to Ryan.

'Right, well let's get nice and close and I'll tell you all about my weekend. It was all a test and the really good news is I passed. Mistress thinks I will make a great submissive and hopes I'm allowed to serve her.' The look of delight on her face surprised Ryan. He knew she wanted this, but he was still taken aback by just how pleased she looked about the outcome.

They shuffled down the bed and snuggled under the covers, despite the warmth of the day. The perspiration from their earlier session was cooling on their skin and they had each shivered not that long ago. Settling into each others arms, Nikki began at the beginning, the taxi ride to the hotel and her nervousness at what lay ahead.

It took her over an hour to recount all of her experiences. At points in the story, Ryan reached between her legs and felt her obvious excitement. He felt her shudder as she described the pussy whipping, but she again pointed out that it was because she had spoken to someone when she had been specifically told to remain mute. When she got to the bit about the dinner party Nikki felt Ryan's excitement. She grasped his penis and started to stroke him as she described the two men taking her at the same time. By the end of the narrative they were both approaching an orgasm, but Nikki realised she had to let him go to avoid any accidents happening. Ryan didn't have any such concerns and continued to stroke between Nikki's legs until she shuddered in her second orgasm since returning to him. They fell asleep in each other's arms, one completely satisfied, the other thinking of just how much longer he had to go before he could even contemplate the prospect of an orgasm.