The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and threw herself at him, enveloping him in a huge hug. 'I've missed you so much. It's been a whole week!'

'Well, we are together again now. What's your plan for tomorrow? Staying at mine? I'm free tomorrow but I do have an early start for London on Tuesday.' Nikki was a freelance editor and worked from home. She occasionally took her notebook to Ryan's and worked from his sofa.

'Yours it is. I'll grab my notebook then. If you're abandoning me, we might as well make the most of what time we can get together. Especially as I'm not on an orgasm ban or anything like that.' Nikki smiled as she looked up at her boyfriend. The smile wasn't reciprocated.

'What's the matter?' she asked, the smile being replaced by a look of concern. 'You're not going off me now I've spent the weekend with someone else, are you?'

'No, no, nothing like that,' Ryan replied. 'It's just that I'm the one who's being controlled now.'

'Oh, I see. I hadn't thought. Let me grab my work stuff and we can compare notes back at your place.'

Ever the gentleman, Ryan carried Nikki's bag down to the car, again being careful on the steps. As he climbed into the car he once more took care to position himself before lowering his backside onto the seat.

'Is everything OK babe?' Nikki asked. 'Have you hurt your back? You seem to be in pain.'

Ryan thought about coming up with some excuse but what was the point. They were both being completely honest with each other about their respective situations.

'Well, actually, it's because I've got a butt plug in my ass.' There was no way he could dress it up differently.

'Oh wow. Tell me more. Why? How long have you been doing that?' Nikki turned in her seat and looked at him intently.

By the time they pulled up at Ryan's apartment he had just about finished explaining to Nikki the events of the last 36 hours. Nikki was firing questions at Ryan as they got out of the car and all the way up the stairs, partly curious but also partly enjoying the tables having been turned and it being her boyfriend rather than her who was at the beck and call of the online dominant. As Ryan opened the door to the apartment she dashed past him, threw her bags onto the bed and then came running back to him.

Ryan was looking at his phone. Nikki pulled up in front of him, her idea of jumping into a big hug quashed by his focus on his mobile.

'Well that's nice. Your girlfriend, who you haven't seen for a week is about to throw herself on you and you're too busy with your phone.'

'Sorry,' said Ryan, looking up at her, 'it's him. Another demand.'

'Oh, poor baby. I hope it's nothing too difficult.' She looked a little concerned but couldn't hide the smile trying to creep across her face.

'No, just another photo request.'

'He's got you sending photos, has he. Are you allowed any clothes?' Nikki, of course, had experienced serving the Master first hand.

'Not any more. He gets to see me in all my glory.'

'We'll come on then, show me!' she almost shouted.

'What?' Ryan replied.

'Show me the plug and the cage. I'm dying to see them.'

Ryan kicked off his shoes and then, almost coyly, pushed his shorts and pants down his legs. There was a sharp intake of breath from Nikki as she had her first glimpse of the cage. Ryan stepped out of his shorts and pants that had pooled at his feet and then, deciding to go all in, he pulled his T shirt over his head. Standing naked in front of his girlfriend he held his arms out horizontally and spread his legs.

'Your submissive boyfriend, in all his glory,' he said with a smile on his face. Then he turned, bent at the waist and spread his ass cheeks.

'Oh my god, that's amazing' shrieked Nikki. She closed the gap between them and lent against Ryan, bending herself to mould around his body so that she was touching his naked skin in as many places as possible. Then, reaching her arms around him, she gave him a tight squeeze. 'I love you for doing this. You know that don't you?'

'Yes,' he replied, wincing slightly at the tightness of her hug, 'but I've done my time for today and I can't wait to get this plug out.'

Nikki broke the hug and moved away. Ryan turned around and then took her in his arms, giving her another hug but this time face to face. Then he pulled back.

'But there is something else I need to do before I'm allowed to take the plug out.'

'What is it?' Nikki asked.

Ryan explained the new regimen that his Master had imposed the day before. Then he added that the message he had just been reading was a request for photo evidence of his pre-plug removal task.

'Well don't let me stop you. In fact, give me your phone and I'll take the photos. It'll be just like the old days, but in reverse.'

Ryan hesitated for a moment. Did he really want his girlfriend to see him fellating a dildo? Then the developing submissive inside him came to the surface. What did it matter? She knew what was going on so what did it matter if she saw it as well. After all, he had seen Nikki doing much worse. He passed her the mobile and walked slowly into the bedroom.

Nikki stood in the doorway as Ryan went to the wardrobe, removed the box of toys and lay it on the bed. Retrieving the dildo he gingerly dropped to his knees and crawled to the mirror. Sticking the dildo onto the mirror he positioned himself as instructed, feeling the plug as it painfully reminded him that it was much bigger than that of the day before. He looked back at Nikki whose face remained expressionless. Then, turning back to the mirror, he touched his lips to the head of the dildo before opening them to take it inside his mouth.

As he once more allowed his mouth and throat to adapt, he gradually took the phallus deeper. It was a few minutes before he sensed Nikki moving and he realised she was taking pictures. Then she disappeared again. As had been the case the day before, he got to a point where he simply couldn't take the dildo any further, gagging as it filled his throat and met resistance. He persevered, but after around five minutes of no progress he admitted defeat and withdrew his mouth from around the dildo.

'You're struggling with that aren't you?' Nikki was behind him again and turning towards her voice he was surprised to see her standing there, completely naked. 'You need to change the angle of your throat. It will feel really unnatural, but it works. Mistress has been training me this weekend and,' she paused, remembering what she had been doing less than 24 hours earlier, 'well, let's just say you will be surprised at how quickly you can adapt with the right technique.' As she spoke, she blushed deeply.

'Are you going to tell me what she has been making you do babe?' he asked, still on his knees.

'She didn't make me do anything. I was free to walk away at any point. I chose to do everything because it was what she wanted.'

'Sorry. Bad choice of words. I'm beginning to understand that. Master said the power rests with the submissive.'

'Absolutely. And I will tell you. But right now I want you to do something else. Watching you doing that has made me so horny, I want you to look after my needs please. I'm going to make the most of the next three weeks because who knows what will happen after that if I give myself to her.'

'Well let me get rid of these things,' he gestured towards his groin as he stood up, 'I really can't stand having this plug inside me for a minute longer.'

'OK' said Nikki, 'but how about you keep the cage on for a little longer? It's kind of cute.'

Ryan couldn't believe she had chosen that word to describe it, but he laughed none the less. 'It you insist. Do I need to start calling you Mistress now?'

'Oh no,' Nikki replied, closing the gap between them and taking Ryan in her arms. 'I'm 100% submissive. But there's nothing to stop me demanding the occasional orgasm from my submissive boyfriend, is there?'

They kissed. A long, lingering kiss. Ryan felt the pent up tension of the last few days disappearing like a morning mist rolling back across a sun-warmed moorland. Kissing Nikki had never felt so good. He suddenly felt her arms moving lower across his back and then her fingers moving between his ass cheeks. She broke the kiss to reach around and touch the base of the plug, pushing it deeper momentarily.

'Hurry up and get this out then. I want those lips on a different part of my body and the sooner the better.' She let go of the plug and playfully slapped his ass.

Ryan hurried to the bathroom, remembering to grab the lube on the way. He knew from his experience the day before that removal wasn't easy. Working the lube into his ass and around the plug by squeezing his finger between the steel and the muscle, he tried his best to relax. But as he started to pull on the plug he felt as though he was about to rip his anus apart. He tried allowing the plug to slide back in before pulling again, in the hope that the motion would spread the lube and ease the exit. But it didn't help. He started to panic. What if he couldn't get the plug out? He reached for the lube and applied more, lots more. Then he eased a finger back in to open his sphincter muscle wider and without removing it, started to ease the plug outward. It did the trick. After more pain and the feeling that although he had opened, he couldn't open enough, the plug eventually passed the point of no return and was ejected from his bottom. The relief was overwhelming.

After cleaning up, he made his way back to the bedroom to find Nikki lying in the centre of the bed. As he walked in, she spread her legs and pointed to her groin. Ryan walked to the end of the bed, conscious of his penis stiffening in the cage. He looked down to see it straining, the blood pumping into his manhood and pulling the cage away from his scrotum, fighting the resistance as the base ring clamped around his balls prevented the full erection from developing. None of it was lost on Nikki who was watching intently.

'Oh you poor thing. Master really has got you where he wants you hasn't he.' The grin on her face made her all the more adorable as Ryan returned the smile.

'Babe, would you mind if we try a different position? One of the images I first sent to Master was of a woman riding her guy's face with him locked in chastity. I've never quite got that picture out of my head. How about we try and recreate it?'

'Sounds good to me,' Nikki replied, shuffling off the bed and allowing Ryan to take her place.

Manoeuvring themselves into position, Nikki first stood astride Ryan before lowering herself towards his face, her knees resting either side of his neck. Looking up at her groin looming ever closer, Ryan saw the marks around her labia clearly for the first time. He obviously didn't know that she had been whipped with a leather belt and he was concerned. He reached his hands to her waist to hold her in position as he studied her bruises more closely.

'What the hell did she do to you?' he asked, anger rising within him as he spoke. He had seen Nikki whipped and cropped by the Mistress first-hand. Witnessing how the dominant had gradually increased the intensity of the punishments and how Nikki had reacted to them, Ryan had understood what was going on. But the marks around Nikki's groin looked more severe than anything she had suffered that first night.

'Don't worry. It was my fault. I made a mistake, I broke the rules she had set. I deserved to be punished. I actually think it upset her as much as it upset me. But I've learnt the lesson. I never want to go through that again and I know now what I have to do to avoid it.'

'But what did she do? This looks as though it was caused by something worse than a whip or a crop.' Ryan wasn't going to let it go.

Nikki climbed back off him and then lay down on top of him, taking care to position herself so that the cage wasn't pressing into her anywhere. Then she kissed him, her tongue pushing against his lips and forcing his mouth open. When she had the access she wanted, her tongue gently touched his as she closed her lips onto his. She felt the cage stir between her thighs, sensing his arousal building again. Finally, after what seemed an age, she broke the kiss and raised her head.

'Babe, I will tell you everything. I promise. But right now, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. More than anything. Will you do that for me? Please? As soon as I cum, I will tell you the whole story.'

Ryan couldn't resist any longer. He looked into her eyes and knew that at that moment he would have agreed to anything she asked for. He nodded. Nikki reacted immediately and took up her previous position. This time he didn't resist as her most intimate parts were lowered to his face. She allowed her labia to gently touch his lips, taking her own weight to make the contact as light as possible. Yet despite the lightness of the touch, Ryan was able to sense how aroused she was, her lips depositing a sheen of liquid on his.

As a vanilla couple they had never really gone in for oral sex. Each had 'gone down' on the other because they felt they owed it to their partner to try it, yet neither had particularly enjoyed it and they had reverted to penis-in-vagina sex, though they had been more experimental when it came to positions as their relationship had developed. The frequency of their sexual encounters had increased once Nikki's submissive tendencies had come to light, though she had been placed on an orgasm ban by the Mistress in the lead up to her weekend away which, Ryan thought, must explain her hunger to climax now. Little did he know what she had been up to those last 48 hours.

What Nikki did next took his breath away. Holding her position, she started to rock gently backwards and forwards. This had the effect of running her labia from Ryan's chin to his nose, then back again. On the second pass he pushed his tongue out, allowing it to penetrate slightly between her lips. She groaned but continued the movement. As his tongue dropped out of the valley formed by her labia, her clitoris touched his nostrils. Her labia then encircled his nose and he breathed in the scent of her arousal. It was his turn to groan, the breath escaping from his mouth and playing gently on the sensitive skin between her two holes. She laughed inwardly, thinking for just a moment that it was probably the only part of her body that had not been touched by her tormentors earlier that weekend.

Nikki continued in the same manner for two or three minutes, playing her lips across his face and Ryan straining his neck to work his tongue as far inside her as he could manage. He felt her juices running all over his face as her arousal increased. Ryan started to feel an even stronger pull on his balls. He was rock hard and the design of the cage meant the harder he grew, the more his penis pushed the cage away from his body. But the base ring did the job it was designed for, held firm under his scrotum and preventing the tubular part of the cage encasing his penis from moving any further away. As his erection raged, the pull of the cage meant the base ring was digging further into the skin under his testicles. He desperately tried to calm down, but her scent, her taste and her arousal all combined to make the blood flow faster to his penis.

Eventually the strain on Nikki's leg muscles was too great and she allowed her body to move lower, positioning her vulva squarely over Ryan's mouth and making sure her pubic bone didn't cover his nose. She wanted him conscious to finish the job she herself had started. Ryan decided to focus on Nikki. He couldn't see that part of her within reach of his tongue but he could imagine what it looked like and the image filled his mind.

Ryan needed no second invitation to please her, this time pushing his lips inside her vagina before reaching forward with his tongue. He lapped at her inner walls, feeling her reactions running through his cheeks. After a few minutes he moved his neck and repositioned so that his tongue could lap at her clitoris, but he made sure to take his time approaching it, allowing her anticipation to mount. By the time he finally made contact with the rock hard nub, she screamed and her body fell further onto him. As she recovered she managed to raise herself, partly feeling sorry for Ryan trapped under her, but partly to give her clitoris some time to recover. She wanted this to last and she was very firmly in control. Ryan was just pleased that in concentrating on what he was doing to her clitoris the burning under his testicles had subsided.

After toying with Ryan for another 10-15 minutes, constantly swapping between gliding her lips across his face and concentrating his tongue on her clitoris, Nikki shifted position slightly so that she could arch her back and reach behind her to grasp the cage that imprisoned Ryan's penis. He thought he heard a chuckle as she grasped him firmly and then twisted the cage gently. Ryan was suddenly reminded of the pain in his balls and let out a groan that reverberated through her pussy. That brought with it another level of arousal within Nikki. She loosened her grip and leaned forwards, allowing him to concentrate on her clitoris once more, before rocking back and again twisting his cage. The groan came again, quickly followed by the wave of pleasure through her body. She continued her new game for what seemed an age before deciding she needed to cum.

Repositioning one more time, Nikki presented her clitoris to Ryan's mouth. It was obvious that she was close, having been riding the edge of her orgasm for some time. So Ryan set to work on her clit, sucking it into his mouth, then running his tongue over the nub before sucking again. Back and forth he went, pulling her clit into him, then releasing to work his tongue all around, before the vacuum returned and pulled her deeper. Occasionally he would pause and move his tongue lower to take her off the edge. They both found the process arousing, Ryan getting more and more carried away until it felt to Nikki as though he would rip her clitoris right off her body he was sucking that hard. She panted as his tongue lapped at her nub and then came as he once more sucked her into his mouth. She screamed and toppled forwards, just managing to put her hands out to stop herself colliding with the wall at the top of the bed.

She stayed in that position for a few minutes, gradually recovering. Her juices continued to escape from her vagina and she decided not to move away from Ryan's face as she felt them running off her body. She thought back to the previous two days and was surprised at just how different that last orgasm had felt. This one had been all about her. Though she had been allowed to cum the night before and again that morning, she had been conscious that she was performing for others. Even though the focus had been on her, she knew deep down that her orgasm and her clearly displayed pleasure at her position as a submissive was pleasing the dominants who had watched her climax. The difference in how she felt now was huge. As the submissive she had felt a pressure to cum, to show them that she was enjoying serving them all. And though she wasn't the dominant in this new situation, she had felt more in control and had not felt in any way guilty by drawing out her pleasure. She had rationalised the difference but was not sure which she preferred.

Ryan waited patiently for Nikki to move. He decided to let her make the next move. This coupling had been all about her and he wanted it to remain that way. He had surprised himself at how little he had considered his own predicament. Yes, he had been erect throughout their lovemaking, or at least as erect as the cage would allow, but he had not once felt deprived at being denied his own orgasm. He couldn't quite believe what he was feeling, but the pleasure he had taken from satisfying his girlfriend had been enormous. Was this another sign of his submissive side developing he wondered?