The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Louder slave. What did you say?' Mistress Samantha asked.

Ryan raised his head to look at her and repeated it. 'Bluestone Mistress'.

'OK. Slut, that's slave's safe word. Go into the ante room for a while please.' Duncan reacted immediately, leaving Ryan standing between the two women. Samantha didn't say a word. Instead she walked slowly to the sofa and sat down. She beckoned Carly to join her. Then she looked at Ryan and pointed to a spot in front of them. Her only word was 'Kneel'.

Ryan moved into position and looked up at the two women.

'Do you feel threatened by this slave?' Samantha asked.

'Yes Mistress,' was his immediate response.

'Why?'

'Because I'm not into guys Mistress. That's not why I'm doing this.' Ryan looked from Sam to Carly. The latter nodded gently but said nothing.

'OK. I understand. Now I know you're new to this, you both are. You probably haven't thought about what I'm about to say, but I want you to listen to me. Don't interrupt, just listen. OK?' Ryan and Carly both replied in the affirmative.

'Submission is about more than the traditional sexual stereotypes. You need to think of yourself as submissive, not as straight, gay, bi or any of those other terms. The submissive gives their dominant rights over them. One of those rights is how your dominant uses your body for their pleasure. I asked the Goddess to tell you that doing what was about to come would please her. Did she do that slave?'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Yet your immediate reaction was to think about yourself, not about how your dominant would feel watching you. So you've failed the test slave. You're not fully committed to your dominant just yet. Now I understand these are early days for you and I suspect this was the biggest test you've faced in your journey so far. As long as you use this as a learning experience, no one is going to get upset about you refusing this task. I'm going to let you chat with your Goddess now slave. One of you let me know if you want to end the session here when you've had time to discuss this.' With that, Samantha got up and walked over to the ante room.

Carly patted the empty space on the seat next to her and Ryan moved onto it. Carly leant across and hugged him, prompting Ryan to lean further towards Carly. He settled his head on her chest. Aside from the night spent in bed with her, this was the most intimate they had been in their relationship.

'Did that all make sense Ryan?' Carly asked. 'The Master discussed this with me last weekend and told me what Samantha would do. It was the final test Ryan. We're both so pleased with how you've let your submissive tendencies come to the surface and wanted to see if it was the true you or something you were putting up with to complete the four weeks. Maybe this just emphasises the fact you're not ready to fully embrace life as a submissive.'

'I'm sorry Goddess. Aside from my relationship with Nikki, there's nothing I want more than to spend time with you and submit to you. It's just.....' the hesitation grew and no one spoke for what seemed like an age as Ryan searched for the right words, '.....it's just that I wasn't expecting to have to do that. I can see what you both mean though, if I'm truly submitting, I need to let go the last of my inhibitions. I can see that now. Thank you for explaining it.'

'That's OK Ryan. I said this wasn't about pushing you further than you wanted to go. We will learn from this. I know now that involving other men isn't something that's going to work in our little arrangement.' Carly stroked Ryan's head as she spoke.

'No Goddess, that's not necessary. I want to try and do this for you. I want to be the best submissive I can be and I'm grateful for this lesson. Can we try again?'

'I'm not sure that's a good idea Ryan. You used your safe word. I can't just ignore that. I'm new to this as well but one of the most important lessons I picked up from my research is to never ignore a safe word and to explore why it was used. Your natural reaction was to use it so we need to go slowly now. Let me go and talk to Mistress Samantha.' Carly eased Ryan away from her and made her way to the ante room. Ryan was left on his own, contemplating whether he had just ruined everything. If he'd failed a test, did that mean the end of his journey?

The minutes felt like hours to Ryan as he sat alone on the sofa wondering what they were talking about in the other room. At one point he was almost tempted to get up and leave, the only thing preventing him being the fact his clothes were in the room where the others were discussing his future. After what seemed like an age they returned and walked to the sofa on which he sat. Duncan stood in front of Ryan, spreading his legs and putting his hands behind his head. This was the first time Ryan had done anything other than steal a glance at the other man. Ryan estimated he was around 50 years of age, though the fact he was balding and had cropped what hair there was made it more difficult to determine his age more accurately. He had no other body hair at all. He was carrying excess weight on his thighs and around his midriff. He also had jowls forming under his arms, the position he was in being the worst he could have chosen for showing them. Ryan also noticed what appeared to be scars on the inside of each thigh, which looked as though he had been whipped on those sensitive areas previously. He also had a raging hard on, with his penis slightly above the horizontal. He was about the same size as Ryan, around five inches in length. What was different, he noticed, was the position of Duncan's testicles. Ryan had a tight sac of skin around his own which ensured the two testicles were normally held close to his body. Duncan was completely different, with copious amounts of loose skin between his groin and the two spheres that hung a good two or three inches below the underside of his penis. Ryan had seen images of such distended testicles on Twitter, but this was the first occasion on which they had been combined with a penis of less than nine inches in length. For some reason Ryan had assumed the length to which the testicles hung was in direct proportion to the length of the penis.

Mistress Samantha started to talk, dragging Ryan's attention back to the two dominants standing one each side of Duncan. 'Goddess Carly tells me you want to continue the session slave. Is that correct?'

'Yes Mistress,' Ryan replied without hesitation.

'What do you want to do, slave?' Samantha asked.

'Whatever pleases you Mistress,' he said, having considered his answer before responding.

'You know what your Goddess and I would like, don't you?'

'Yes Mistress,' Ryan answered, lowering his gaze to the floor and the space between Samantha's feet.

'Tell me what that is then slave. What are you willing to do to please your Goddess?'

'I want to suck the slut's cock for you Mistress,' Ryan said, his voice almost breaking as he got the words out.

'Are you sure about that Slave? You refused just a few minutes ago.'

'I have seen the error of my ways Mistress. I am here to please you and Goddess Carly. If that is what you expect of me, then I will do it.'

'Stand up slave,' was all that Sam said in response. Ryan did as he was told.

'Now adopt the same stance as the slut. Face to face.' Ryan again complied.

'Tell me again what you want to do to please us slave.'

'I want to suck the slut's cock Mistress.' Whether it was the position he found himself in or the words he was speaking Ryan wasn't sure, but as he repeated the task he believed they wanted to see he felt his own penis stiffen and after a few moments of silence it become fully erect for the first time in almost two weeks.

'See Goddess Carly, I told you the safest way to tell whether he is telling the truth is to look at his penis.' Turning back to Ryan, Samantha continued. 'We agreed out there that if you got hard you were to suck him and if you stayed soft the session would end. Your penis has confirmed what it will be slave. On your knees.'

Ryan dropped to his knees in front of the other man as Samantha again turned to Carly. 'I find it never lies my dear. I've had so many submissives in here complaining that I've been too rough with them and that their beating should stop but nine times out of ten when they say it they are rock hard. If someone is truly suffering and can't take any more, the last thing they will do is get an erection. If in doubt, always check.'

Then Samantha turned her attention to Ryan.

'You'd better move a little closer to the slut, slave. He's not that big. You won't get it in your mouth from where you are.' As she spoke she laughed out loud.

Ryan shuffled along on his knees until he was just inches away from Duncan's groin. The older submissive was clearly thinking of what was about to happen and his penis was twitching in anticipation.

'Off you go then slave. And make a good job of it. Your Goddess has already told me how good you are when you practice on a dildo. I expect the same high standards when it comes to pleasuring my slut for our entertainment.'

Ryan hesitated momentarily as the two women moved position slightly to be able to see Ryan's face. As they settled, he brought his right hand up and gingerly grasped the elder man's member. It felt strange to him and he hesitated momentarily. But then his submissive mind took over and he thought of what his dominant would be thinking as she watched on. His mind was focused on following the instruction he had been given, or rather the instruction he had effectively given himself.

He started by pulling the foreskin back so that the head of the penis was fully exposed. Then he leant forward and opened his mouth. As he came within touching distance he smelt a musky odour emanating from the penis in front of him. It wasn't unpleasant and he suspected Duncan had washed before the session had started. Having processed the thought, he opened his mouth and took the penis inside. The first contact was between his tongue and the underside of the head of the penis, which prompted him to then close his mouth around the head. He then moved backwards and forwards by a small amount, attempting to stimulate the sensitive area where the head flared before joining the shaft. After a dozen or so back and forth movements he withdrew, before angling his head and putting his lips around just the underside of the head, kissing it gently. Then he slowly parted his lips before sucking gently and closing them back together. He knew this was a technique he enjoyed when he was on the receiving end and therefore assumed it would appeal to Duncan.

Ryan worked his way down the underside of the penis until he reached the join between shaft and the submissive's ball sac. As he once again worked his lips around the shaft, Ryan could feel the testicles gently swinging against his lower jaw. For the first time since he had made contact with Duncan's member, the sensation made him feel slightly uncomfortable and he withdrew to stare at the penis once more. Ryan's attentions had obviously excited Duncan as Ryan could now see a small amount of pre-cum leaking from the opening at the tip of the penis. Thinking it might appeal to the two dominants, he stuck out his tongue and licked the liquid away, making sure to brush his tongue firmly across the head of the penis. Then he repeated the first action, taking the head fully inside his mouth. This time he allowed the back and forth motions to take more of the shaft deeper into his mouth. He made sure to suck on the upstrokes, which had the effect of giving conflicting emotions to the recipient, the disappointment of the mouth being withdrawn against the excitement of the vacuum tightening against the head.

Ryan continued until a deep groan escaped from Duncan. As soon as he heard it, Ryan once more withdrew and this time began his kiss-suck routine along the top of the head and then the shaft. As he shifted his position to allow himself better access to the top of the shaft, Ryan found he could see Carly out of the corner of his eye. He was pleased to see a broad grin on her face, which prompted him to continue with a new found sense of pride in what he was doing. When he found his mouth at the base of the shaft, with his jaw this time pressed into Duncan's groin and the paunch around his stomach starting to cover his cheek, Ryan again withdrew and returned his attention to taking the shaft into his mouth.

This time Ryan went deeper than on the previous two occasions, relieved that Duncan's length meant he could take him completely inside his mouth without there being any pressure on his throat. Ryan was grateful for the training he had done with the dildo and was surprised but relieved when his nose pressed against the pubic bone and he felt the testicles swinging under his chin. Knowing that the length would not be a challenge, Ryan began to move back and forth more vigorously, applying pressure by sucking and ensuring his mouth was tightly clamped around the shaft. He didn't know how long he did this for, but he was focusing on his rhythm when he felt the elder submissive place his hands behind Ryan's head and exclaim 'Mistress, may I cum?'

Ryan saw Mistress Samantha appear to one side of Duncan. Her arrival was followed by some inaudible words that prompted Duncan to respond with a hurried 'Yes Mistress'. As Ryan continued his stimulation of the submissive he then heard Mistress Samantha clearly state 'You may cum slut.'

Ryan sensed the penis inside his mouth stiffen and before he had chance to react the first stream of semen hit the back of his throat. Although he had imagined the moment from the point he had first taken the penis into his mouth, the reality and the taste shocked him and his mouth's grip on the shaft was weakened. This enabled Duncan to fully withdraw with the result the second spurt of semen hit his forehead and eyes, which Ryan had only just managed to close in time. With his eyes still closed he felt the third string of cum land on top of the second, before the reduced pressure contributed to the fourth ejaculation falling on his chest. Kneeling with his eyes still closed, Ryan could feel the cum slowly sliding down his face and body. The semen had been thicker and saltier than he had expected and he suddenly realised the first deposit was still in his mouth, his involuntary reflex having been to avoid swallowing. He was trying hard not to retch as he sensed a presence by his side. Then he felt female fingers wiping the semen from off his eyelids.

'Open your eyes slave,' Carly commanded and he did so to find his dominant now in front of him. 'Stand up,' she continued, 'then go and stand in front of the sofa.'

Ryan moved into position as Carly and Samantha seated themselves with Ryan now in front of them. Samantha clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor, which Duncan took as a command to kneel by the side of his dominant, his erection already subsiding and a last trail of semen hanging from the head of the spent penis.

'How do you feel now slave?' Samantha asked.

'Hopeful that I have pleased you both,' Ryan responded.

'Oh, I think we can agree that you have slave. To be honest, I've never seen a first timer put on such a good show,' Samantha said before turning to her submissive. 'Did you enjoy that slut?'

'Very much Mistress,' replied Duncan.

'See slave, you have the makings of an excellent cocksucker. Your Goddess should take note, those skills may be put to good use in the future.'

'Do you feel a little left out slave?' Carly asked Ryan.

'Goddess?' Ryan said by way of a question.

'That Mistress's slut has been allowed to climax and you remain chaste. How long is it now slave, almost three weeks?'

'Yes Goddess, three weeks tomorrow. I know my pleasure is in your hands Goddess. Your submissive would not be as presumptive to expect an orgasm just because someone else present has been granted that pleasure.'

'What a good answer slave,' Carly replied. 'You will be pleased to know Mistress Samantha and I reached a little agreement while you were waiting out here all alone. If you put on a good show we agreed to allow you an orgasm. You passed with flying colours. So make the most of this slave because this might just be the only time your pleasure is actually in your own hands. You may masturbate.'

'Here Goddess?' Ryan asked.

'Why yes slave,' Carly said, starting to chuckle as she saw the slightly confused look on Ryan's face. 'Your days of pleasuring yourself away from the eyes of others are over slave. If you masturbate now, it is for your dominants' entertainment as much as it is for your own pleasure. Of course, if you'd rather not, if you're too shy then permission can be withdrawn. But I hardly think a slave who has just dropped to his knees and sucked another man's cock should be ashamed of ...,' she paused momentarily before continuing, 'what's that expression I know you men are so fond of? Oh, yes, knocking one out.'

'No Goddess. Thank you Goddess.' Ryan felt a little embarrassed as he grasped his penis in his right hand. He hesitated as he thought of how he must look to the two women, with semen still on his face and so desperate to cum that he was prepared to masturbate in front of two women who he had only met a little over a week before. But his desperation to cum overcame his embarrassment and once he had started, his submissive mindset kicked in and he saw the task as another he must perform to please the two women as much as it was an opportunity to pleasure himself. After three weeks abstinence it didn't take long for Ryan to approach the point of no return. He started to slow the strokes, which didn't go unnoticed by the two women.

'No slave. Same speed. And don't forget to ask permission,' Samantha stated in her firm, domineering voice. Moments later and the pleasure had increased further. He knew he would struggle to last.

'Goddess, please may I cum?'

'Yes slave, you may,' Carly replied.

Hearing the words triggered one of the most explosive orgasms Ryan had ever experienced. His semen shot out of his penis and landed just short of the sofa, between the feet of the two women. Each reacted by pulling her legs to one side. Ryan continued to pump his penis, only slowing the speed after the third of fourth ejaculation. The relief he felt at finally being allowed to cum overwhelmed him and he threw his head back to let out a cry that mixed pleasure and relief in equal measure.

When the final drops of semen had left his body and created a trail that stretched from the final ejaculation that had fallen just below his penis to the first that was several feet away just short of the sofa, Carly rose and making a point of stepping over the trail of cum, walked to the ante room before returning with a towel. Then she gently wiped the semen that remained on Ryan's head and chest away, leaning close to him as she did so to whisper 'well done Ryan, I am so proud of you.' Ryan's heart almost exploded with pride as he drank in the words of praise.

Carly returned to her seat as Samantha ordered her slut to crawl to Ryan's trail of cum and lick it up, which he did without hesitation. 'There,' exclaimed Samantha, 'now you each have a belly full of the other's cum. A nice memento of your afternoon. Stay down there slut.'

'Now slave, I hope you've learnt something this afternoon. The importance of thinking about your dominant before you think about yourself.'

'Yes Mistress,' he replied, looking directly at the dominant who had made what could have been construed as a simple statement into quite a challenging question.

'Let's see, shall we?' Samantha asked. 'Slave, I want you back over that stool. Head down, ass up. The slut here is going to get quite a treat today because he's about to fuck your ass.'

1...345678