The Reluctant Ch. 02

Story Info
Follow up - yes she went back again.
2k words
3.65
20.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, I got a lot of feedback on my first story. My thinking of continuing this series was more of a 50 shades of grey type thing. How deep would she go. How would it change her life. As for some of the negative feedback - this story is posted under loving wives, which from what I have read involves all types of stories with group sex, trading partners and cheating wives. If I offending anyone with a story about a women who reluctantly (at first) stepped outside her marriage I am sorry. This is the route I chose to go with this story. After all it is just fiction. The nice thing about fiction is anything can happen and no one catches any sexually transmitted diseases in my stories (so your safe).

On another note, this is a short story because it is a simple follow up. I have created a series of 20 levels so this gets deeper and deeper. Keep the comments coming.

The next couple of weeks she kept thinking of the massage and the big event that came after. With nothing going on at home with her marriage, it was not a matter of if, it was of when she would call him again.

As she drove to his house she was thinking of the call she had with him this morning. He picked up quickly when the phone started ringing and it was as if he already knew who was on the line. He acted like they had just been together. The conversation picked right up to where she left it with him. Never missing a beat. He said what time will you be over? Can you stay longer this time?

She was also thinking about why she called him. Her husband came home late from work yesterday and announced he would be flying to London today for a week. He mentioned something about having a big client meeting there but she knew his company had no international business. He must be swaying some new secretary in the office. He is really pulling out all the thrills for this one she must be young. It made her sad, depressed and then she remembered her private friend and the last encounter. It did not take long before she found herself calling him.

As she entered his drive way the call box was there. She pressed the button on the call box and the gate slid open. There was the open parking place. She drove right into it. Just like last time right when she walked to the door it opened and he was standing there. He motioned for her to come inside. Once inside he walked down the hall to the back room turning around to look at her several times but without saying anything. He looked concerned but said nothing. Once entering the room he said, "Get undressed and I will be back shortly".

She casually walked over to the chair and started undressing. She needed this massage and double down on the dessert. She had just got on the table and covered up when he quietly walked in. He said I am worried about you, tell me what is going on. He started to massage her with his dry hands again. She started babbling in a string of sentences about her husband and the suspected affair. The loneliness she feels and abandonment. He said nothing but listened. He started with the lotion again and while massage her back she stopped talking. It was too good and relaxing. It did not take long and she was almost purring. When it was time to flip over she was lost in a trance. The neck and shoulders massage was even better than last time. It did not take long for her to start getting wet when he was working on her inner thigh. By the time he was ready to work on her stomach she was ready for dessert but waited and simmered. He did not bother with covering her breast with a towel this time. That assured her that they would be shortly having some play time. One of her concerns coming over here was of him not wanting to have sex with her anymore. Within a few minutes of him working her stomach he started kissing on her breasts again. She was craving this and mentally urging him to get to the nipple quicker. Once he hit her nipples she started moaning again. By the time he worked down to her stomach kissing she was ready to grab his head and push it between her legs. He finally made it to the golden triangle and she was in heaven. Moaning and squirming all over the table. He briefly stopped to get around between her legs and dove back in. At this point she was screaming pure pleasure as he invaded every part of her. He inserted his finger again and found her magic G-spot. This started a series of climaxes and within seconds he had dropped his pants and inserted in her. He seemed more vigorous with his pumping this time and did not last long before he squirted inside her. She thought he was needing this today also and smiled.

He picked her up off the table and carried her into the spa chamber. He walked straight into the sunken Jacuzzi and slowly lowered her into the very warm water. He sat across from her and grabbed her feet. He started a pressure point on the bottom of her feet. She remember from last time how good this felt afterward. After a while of sitting there he said let's go to the steam room and stretch. He held out his hand and guided her into the steam room. She saw he had several items already out on the table. One of the items she could not help noticing and it looked like some sort of dildo contraption. She was curious and thought "I might really be in for it this time".

As she laid on the table getting stretched in all these different ways, she looked at him to try and sense what he had in mind today. It did not take long and he was between her legs pushing his body up next to hers. She could see he was getting aroused and it only aided her wetness that was building. He reached over and grabbed the dildo contraption and hit a switch. It made a sound and he inserted it into her. WOW, with steroids. It was amazing what that little thing could do. She knew she would have to buy one of those soon for home use. As her climaxed build and she was moaning and squirming all over the table, he used one of his hands to grab a tube of something and squirted it on his fingers. She was wondering what he had in mind, when he suddenly started using the lubricated finger on her anus. She was in high climax mode and really didn't care at that point. He started working his finger in and out. She had never let her husband ever touch her there, but did not care he was doing it, especially while she was having an orgasm. He finally turned the little toy off after a few minutes of her having multiply orgasms. He said catch your breath and roll over. As she rolled over he motioned for her to inch up to where he could get on the table also. He pulled her hips up to a doggy position. He said you are driving this process. We will take it at your speed. He put the head of his penis against her anus and gently pulled her back into him telling her to push at her comfort level. She gently pushed backwards and felt his head insert in her anus. It was slightly painful and felt very intruding. He made smoothing encouraging remarks. She tried pushing more and waiting. She noticed that after a few moments the pain would subside. She pushed a little more and waited. He continued to coax her. Finally she felt he was all the way in due to his ball sack pushing up against her. He waited and then gentle started pulling out but stopped before removing all the way. He slowly started inserting himself again. This time it did not feel bad. He did this slowly a couple of times. His pace started increasing. He was starting to go faster and he handed her the power dildo and said insert this into yourself and turn it on. Once she hit the button the lights started exploding all around her. She was in instant climax mode and found herself pushing back into him as he picked up the tempo more and more. She never would have imagined herself getting it up the ass and enjoying it so much. It felt dirty and really naughty. She felt something really building inside of her as a massive orgasm erupted. She collapsed on the table. He laid down on top of her, still inside her anus. He started slowly humping her and kissing her on the back of her neck. This was pleasant also. He got to a point and stopped. She felt him squirting in her. She realized this is the only man that I have ever let do that to me. After a moment he stood up and pulled her off the table. He led her over to the shower.

He soaped her down twice. It was invigorating. The shampoo and conditioner session was pleasant also. Then he led her over to the vanity room. He put a thick luxurious robe on and gave one to her also. He said, "I have been wanting to do something with your hair, let's see if you like it". He spent a lot of time with her and showed her new ways to part her hair and tie it up.

She was thinking as he grabbed her hand that he was leading her back to the massage room and the late afternoon was coming to an end. It was a bit disappointing. However, he did not lead her there. He led her to a different part of the house into a bar area. It almost looked like a commercial bar it had so many libations. He said he had a new concoction he would like to serve her. Although she was not a big drinker she said "yes".

Within a minute he had two drinks ready and said let's sit out by the pool it is great weather. Outside they talked and laughed about the funny people in their lives.

She was starting to get hungry but did not want this time with him to end. Suddenly, he looked at his watch and said you must be hungry. It is time for dinner. Stay right here and finish your drink. I already have something half prepared.

As she sat there she thought of the afternoon and how this man had got her to do things she never would have had the courage to try. She was feeling more free than she has ever felt in her life. At that moment the man came in with a tray of food. Fresh vegetables, fruit, cheeses and meats. He had also brought out a bottle of white wine chilled also. It was just a magnificent spread. She was surprised at how much she put on her plate. She was hungry. The evening went well but she felt she needed to get home. He walked her back to the massage room and watched her drop the robe and dress back into her regular clothes. She was very comfortable naked in front of him now and liked the way he looked at her. Her husband use to look at her that way a long time ago.

As she drove home she realized she needed this man in her life and wondered what next adventure he would do with her when she returned.