All Comments on 'The Renaissance Faire'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tasteless!

Your writing has changed over the last year. You are writng more and more of basically gang bangs and rapes. Before it was Mr Petersunn getting most of the benefits from the coeds, now he seems to be out of the picture. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun read

I enjoyed it. Your writing style is certainly unique. A fun story not to be taken seriously.

sacksackover 14 years ago
Unlike the first commenter below......

I didn't see this story as tasteless. However, like the Survivor parody from a few months ago, I do not read in too much reluctance here. Even the girls being spanked seem to like it eventually. I also feel like you wrote the same scene over and over, with different guys. The story might have been hotter if there were different sexual situations rather than the penis sticking out of the pants/spanking scenario. Once is interesting, than the same thing over and over tends to pall quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ANOTHER WINNER!

Dear Charles-

Wow this was fun, I love all your college adventures...your sorority girls starting out innocent and then gradually becoming victims of such circumstances, step by step, especially with Mr. Peters and Miss Harding's Lessons in the Classrooms, special sessions with Dr. Lowenstein, then also on Field Trips, Poker Games, and moe recently when Turnabout Became Fair Play!

And well, This Renassiance Fair was just total fun...I pictured it all happening just as you described it from the dunking tanks,and then behind the those curtains at the "Kissing Booths" and those Pilories. The always looming Mrs Wormer added to the fun. I love the reactions of the soroity girls throughout and I LOVED How Mr. Wilson took his turn...Thank you so much for all your wonderfully erotic, and exciting stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

This is brilliant. A sequel please! Let's have some frat boys raping these purity pledge girls.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 14 years ago
Great fun!

This is the first of your stories I've read, so I don't have the comparisons of previous commenters. But this story stands very well on its own and is a great deal of fun! I have to disagree that it was the same sex scene over and over. Both with the kissing booth and the spanking, it got more sexually intense as it went along--from innocent kissing to not-so-innocent kissing, to hand job, to blow job, and from spanking, bare-ass spanking, and beating off to full sex. The sexual excitement grew for me as it did for the girl as each scene progressed! Well done!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Dear Sir, that doth make my heart go a-galloping

Brilliant tale of not so pure wenches succumbing to their repressed desires. Long may your quill produce such gems, sir!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I Neglected to Comment on this Story Until After I Read the Sequel, So I Have

forgotten some of the characters and details. I remember that I really liked the flow and the fun. I remember that the purity girls didn't seem so pure nor felt too upset by having their plans and performances evolve to some tingling sexual situations. I thought at the time that these girls probably had some secrets and wondered if we readers would see some continuation of the story. And, we did...in the sequel...from use of vibrators to nude display to curiosity about sex, to putting that curiosity to the test, and finally to mutual gratification. And, as usual, this story contains a considerable amount of spanking - not my favorite subject, but it is not so violent that it totally puts me off. It does provide a scenario for story development. And, as usual, the Petersunn characters show a bit of naivete and some exaggeration in action that make the stories somewhat unrealistic but so fascinating that they are hard to put away until they have progressed, as usual, with greater and greater intensity until they reach their sexual climax. And, as usual, they leave me looking for more. In this case Charles has complied, and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I kept coming back

this story was so good that it had me returning many times to continue reading. i don't even know how many times it made me cum. maybe a dozen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This

Didn't know it but THIS is what I was looking for all the time!

Carry on, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved your story was well written and thought out, and I can't wait to read the follow up with Tim and Pamela.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great story, thank you.

You are one of the best writers here. This story had very little actual sex, but was incredibly erotic. I have read every one of your stories here and this was the third time reading this one. I suspect that you currently write/have written professionally or perhaps teach writing. Though your styles are different, you remind me of another favorite, Nyte Myst, as you both really make the reader tensely anticipate the what will occur next. Thank you for your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous