The Reporter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I was let down, my whole body ached from both the ropes and all the sex. I was tired, but Selena was pleased with me and that made me happy. To complete the show, she had me kneel on the table with my arms crossed behind my back and my tongue stuck out. Then she had every man that had used me, come forward and empty their condom over my head. I complied, feeling the warm cum drip down my forehead, over my eyes and nose and onto my tongue, cheeks or chin. After two or three men had emptied theirs, I was unable to see again. I heard the small audience laugh as more cum was tipped over me.

"Get up Penny," Selena instructed and I did as she said, using my arm to balance as I got up. She led me around the room by the leash, the cum from all the condoms now drying on my face. Every person who laughed at my appearance just fuelled the humiliation I felt, and I loved feeling this way. Selena had me lay down on the floor once again and spread my legs. I could hear her command another sub to get between my legs, and as she licked me, I felt something warm spill onto my head, slowly clearing off the drying cum. As it cleared, I looked up to see Selena squatting above me, when she had finished, she lowered herself and I licked her clean.

The rest of the party passed quickly, I was guided around the room by Selena and used to amuse and pleasure the guests. By the time the party came to an end, I was running on empty, physically and emotionally. Selena then led me to the bathrooms where she had me wash her. As tired as I was, I was still wanting very much to serve and please her.

"You've impressed me Penny, and that takes a lot. I have to admit, I have a thing for you" Selena started and I blushed, ecstatic that she felt that way. She told me that she wanted to see more of me and that she had another idea for another episode for my web series next week. We exchanged numbers and she kissed me goodbye,

"Wow, what a party" Jason said when he found me a little while later and helped me to the car. "That was intense, how're you feeling?"

"I loved every second of it," I admitted. "The humiliation, the objectification. I think I was always meant to do this, it feels like I've found who I am." Jason smiled, happy for me and he helped me up to my flat."

"Oh, one more thing," Jason said before he left. "I have a friend who works at your company I had run a favour for me."

"A friend hey?" I said with a wink and he laughed.

"Well, this friend, he ran a check on your computers to see which computer the printouts came from. It turned out Geoff was the one that printed them, and when he was confronted about it, he denied it, but when he was exposed when his computer was checked, he caved. He was sacked on the spot."

"Thank you, Jason, so much." I hugged him and thanked him once again before he left. In truth, Geoff acting the way he had made me feel unsafe at work. I had no idea who was going to take over him, but I was very much looking forward to going back in on Monday, seeing how my web series was doing and fantasising about what Selena had in store for me next weekend.

12