All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 10'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Slack, a little bored

This story started very well, it was very promising but it has been going away, it needs something to enliven it, maybe Jay can lend a hand or a good gangbang. I do not know, anything but a golden shower or filthy of those. Where is the promised reprogramming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grrrr

I was so looking forward to the continuation of this story, but this got me frustrated again - isn't she supposed to enjoy herself from the perspective of these deviants' thinking? then doesn't orgasm denial beat the purpose? I can appreciate reprogramming to enjoy sex, but never in the form of any kind of subjugation, only on fully equal terms, so Mikey is a no for me in this case...

SexyBeastSexyBeastover 5 years ago
Let's Get On With It

I've enjoyed this story. You've created an interesting world, but I agree with the others it's getting repetitious. I don't need more scenes of Tara being used as a cum dumpster and I get the point that her feelings have changed. It's time to get on with the story before you lose all momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
move along

Time to send her home or keep her there happily ever after, getting redundant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thought it was good

New understanding. New exploration. New learning. I think while some may call it bland this chapter was necessary to help Tara gain more maturity.

The author can’t be trying to crate a 30-40 chapter story. So time will need to pass a bit quicker in the upcoming chapters. Setting Tara up with Mike is this new “living arrangement” allows for that. As she discovers that sex can simply be providing pleasure for another with out requiring preamble or return for herself. That sex doesn’t need a time table. That sex is creative, demanding, and comes in many sizes, shapes, colors, flavors, scents, and sounds. Things she needed to have forced on her to accept. Note that after every event she discovers that the act, the feeling, the joy was amazing and that she is not adverse to doing it again and again. Also she is holding true to herself in that she blames her husband, and she should he fucked up, but in the end, and it will be an ending she chooses...not him, if she would have just let herself experience this in the arms and love of her husband it would have been so much better for them both. Instead it took this type of event for her to experience it, but so far she is not feeling it, she is simply experiencing it in a detached form. Mike continues to show her that. He doesn’t love her, he doesn’t care for her, he is teaching her, freeing her, helping her like her husband asked. Yes she rides waves of pleasure and that’s good, but the emotional absence still has her fight what all this could have been. In the end she will put it together with her husband, or with Mike, or with someone new, or with no one...time and the author will tell us.

Perhaps some chapters can will explore the others at the farm, or maybe more of the impact and results of reprogramming on past couples. A one way mirror view into her husbands world at this time or maybe a chapter dedicated to him, his thoughts originally, and where he stands now physically and emotionally. Just a thought.@

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pissing and shitting now? gross

You're actually got some elements for a conflict and story but are abandoning them for weird Fetish shit that doesn't belong here. Mikey is stealing from Jay, a client. Mikey is ripping off his partners and sabotaging a program by being exclusive, suggesting he may be being subtly reprogrammed, there a male who has rejection issues because women won't have sex except by rape, setting up a nastclash with the CEO who can't be dominated because she likes it. That's a pretty blackmail scenario compromising the farm which is effectively human trafficking. You're waiting time with a lot of no sense that could easily change back into a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heheh we missed you anon

Knew you couldn’t resist another chapter ;)

Did you go to confession? Did you get on your “holier than thou” knees and beg forgiveness at reading more of this story that you like to condem but can’t stop reading. Was your penance to write that response?

Let’s see pee and poop...didn’t happen but you fixated on it, why? Nevermind thats between you, your god, and your shrink. Why couldn’t you see Mikey using those words, not actions, to take Tara to the extreme so that she mentally returns to her roots and holds true to her values and doesn’t get to lost in the whole submissive routine that Mikey is using to shape her education. Read the author’s words. Tara is not a submissive. Jay didn’t bring her here to become one. Mikey is not making her one and in fact is intentionally making sure she doesn’t become anything other than what she truly wants to be.

Stealing from Jay? Jay asked for this to save his marriage. That which is given by Jay cannot be stolen from Jay. I think that’s in the Bible too.

Mikey ripping off his partners and sabotaging a program by being exclusive... really didn’t you read the part when Mikey is like a therapist and has the freedom to change/adapt/adjust the program to meet the patients needs? Tara doesn’t need to be turned into a submissive, she needed to explore sex and her sexual boundaries in a way that she wouldn’t allow in the confines of her marriage. That is all that is happening in the words the author has written.

Ever read “Green Eggs and Ham”. The protagonist in that story wouldn’t try it because he just “knew” he wouldn’t like them. The antagonist “knew” that if the protagonist would just shut up and try a bite that he would discover something about himself he never knew existed within him before. So the antagonist had to constantly badger, and demand, and even force the food onto the protagonist (in sing song rhymes mind you), so that finally the protagonist, willingly but under duress, would try it. My apologies to Dr. Seuss for the comparison. But still...Sometimes, in a fake non con story on LITEROTICA, you gotta make the protagonist (Tara) take that first bite and that’s Mikey’s style.

Do you not see that other than the kick start beginning required to shake Tara up, Tara has been in charge. Tara is only doing the sexual acts she likes and with those she agrees to (no Jay). She has clothes, a bed, she’s a one man woman, no pee or poop, etc... all those things she asked for or better yet demanded, she has. The more she stands up for by declaring who she truly is and what she truly wants...Mikey delivers. Currently in this training period he is delivering that as a reward. And yes it has to be a reward for now because she’s still hasn’t come to grips with what she will finally become. But when she does she will see that’s it’s all been there for her from the start. And she will be empowered to choose...no...declare whether she will accept none, some, or all of it as she wants. Mikey is just helping her down this path of discovery. Without earning it, you never realize it’s true value, and that’s why for now demands are being rewared. Just like that CEO you wrote about who, despite how you tried to phrase it, discovered through this same path Tara is walking down, just what was missing in her life. And how she now has the freedom to explore it to its fullest at her demand and desire not someone else’s.

And finally, let’s say the last words the author chooses to write are that the farm is nothing but a rape and human trafficking factory and the scene ends with Mikey waving goodbye and laughing out loud while a truck hauls Jay and Tara off to parts unknown...so what...it’s in the non con section.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

Are you planning on writing another chapter? Because I feel like you're just leaving us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what the hell?

is taking a weird fetish turn, an ending is due

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was waiting for a conclusion of what happen after ....but the story appeared cut short

The author must be planning on writing more. So much was spent on endless fucking where a conclusion was missing

Did Tara go home with her husband? There is a lot that can be written on where the marriage goes or doesn't go. Its implied the marriage is finished but is it?

Does Tara become Mikeys partner? Or has therapy with her finished. What happens to Tara after/if she leaves the farm?

So many unanswered questions.

Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 5 years ago
Waiting....

Love the chapter! Will more be coming? No pun intended lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

please continue to write more! i thought the way things turned out was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!

I’ve never pleaded for more of a story on literotica but this story is all I can think about all day and I really need more. So please please please write more! You’re amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

It’s an interesting story, reckon there’s a few episodes left in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He’s such a child

She clearly stated a Hard NO to golden showers and he sulks like a brat, now he’s going to punish her by denying her what they (supposedly) got her addicted to presumably until she changes her mind.

Really is there still anyone who’s reading this and fooling themselves into thinking that Mickey and Tara love each other?

Personally I’m rooting for the arresting officer as her new guy.

evonnaevonnaover 5 years ago
Please continue!

This is an INCREDIBLE story!

So refreshing, irreverent, clever, fun and crazy, with great main characters.

You surprise me all the time, I love the dialogue and Tara's character, her thought process is so entertaining to read.... Mikey is hot, and the connection between T&M and the development of the 'relationship'`/interaction is just SUPER yummy.

will comment some more in a bit.

Thanks so much for writing this!

I really hope there'll be more. xxx

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Love this story!

Wow this story hit all my buttons...well most of them anyway.

It never fails to piss me off when people read stories in the nonconsent section and then cry about the nonconsent elements in the story! Makes me think they really are turned on by the nonconsent elements but like Tara, they can’t bring themselves to own their dirty mind so they type a comment pissing and moaning about how horrible it is with the left hand while they jerk off with the right.

I was in a relationship in my younger years during which I had zero orgasms. I didn’t know how and he didn’t ask and I didn’t know I was even supposed to be having orgasms. Then I found a new guy who explored, checked my responses, talked and I discovered how to have orgasms then discovered I could have many many orgasms one after another. Once I figured all that out, I also figured out how much I LOVE sex, love being turned on, love reading and writing things that turn me on. All this to comment to the anonymous fuck who suggested Tara was learning something about giving pleasure and not needing to have orgasms. Dude, fuck you! How about YOU give pleasure and not get off yourself? How about YOU go down on her and not manhandle your dick? Giving pleasure for pleasure’s sake....LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clearly you don’t know shit about getting a woman off.

But back to this story! GenesisBurke you have to finish this story! I love that Tara is still a smart ass, that she is keeping her essential self alive, that she is learning new things about herself and learning to own her new sexual side. I love that you haven’t turned her into a mindless cum drinking drone. Well sometimes she is a bit mindless but that much pleasure drowns out other higher level thinking.

I am disappointed that she’s not having more orgasms. I really hate the taste of semen though I love a dick in my mouth. I think if I could invent some sort of sex drug it would be that the taste of semen triggers a woman’s orgasm. Semen tasting like candy...okay so now it’s not offensive, but that doesn’t make it sexually pleasurable.

You need to finish this story. I need to know what happens with Jay, where Tara ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm fully onboard with Tara ending her marriage and anything to do with Jay. The fuckwad broke everything and there's no going back. I'd be very happy if Jay were strapped between the gloryhole walls. A hole is a hole, yes?

Mickey is a twisted fuck for all his playing acting as therapist. I agree with those who at various times have pointed out his inconsistent nature. For all the talk of this is for their own good, and you'll thank me for it later, he shows far too much interest in simply getting what he can get. The hard no on golden showers when she's doing all else and he pouts. Nothing doing but she must accept that as well. Dogs mark their territory.

Magic cock, magic cum. She has nothing to return to and has found her true self. Yada yada. Grow some author balls and let her get out and forge a new life, one entirely of her choosing. Dump Jay. Walk from Mickey and the farm. Let her take her new self out into the world. But no, she'll be another cockslut cundump ball licker at the farm because this is Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I adore this story!

I have enjoyed it very much and am thankful for your brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fingers Crossed

Mickey isn’t a therapist or a Dom. I hope she sticks to her Hard NO because he’s just a fucking child punishing her by not letting her come - presumably that will change once she relents.

I hopafter the 9 days she leaves it all behind and goes and finds herself a good Dom. At the very best she needs to divorce Jay and at the very worst she needs an airtight alibi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...