All Comments on 'The Rescue'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn't read all the way through. Had to skim

Just not a very good story. Wife a whore , husband a loser , divorce on the horizon. Overwritten . Keep writing, practice makes perfect

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

This is your best story yet (and I've read them all)! I loved all the local color and history (is it inspired by truth?), and the well developed characters, and Julia is one hell of a wife! Not many women in her position would let their reputations be drawn through the mud so easily, even if -- apparently -- she had little to no choice. Five stars from me. ~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just not real

even if they raped her and tried to sell her off into a whore house a real loving wife wouldn't enjoy it. And the "twist" at the end that her filming herself having sex with others was for his benefit to get treatment? I think a better ending would be his saying he is going for treatment when in reality he clears the bank accounts and just disappear leaving her to her new career as a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just like Charlie, on the Boston MTA

He never returned... who would want her now? Money or no money, he can do much better... I hope that was your intent... for him to grow a pair in rehab and ditch the unloving bitch.

jwp6199jwp6199almost 4 years ago
I guess I'll be the tie breaker?

Is anonymous nuts! This story was well written, well developed and way beyond the normal fare. Apparently anonymous prefers just the wham, bam thank you mam sort of story. Thank you Santee 110x for your time, effort and talent. Well appreciated, please continue. Stories of this caliber are far and few between even with some excellent writing that's prevalent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not bad

While the premise of a wife paying of hubby's gambling debts has been done, (much like every other theme) its always great to read a new take on it. Thank you for taking the time to write it and hopefully you are smart enough not to pay attention to the sad little trolls and their rude comments.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

A good story, pretty well told. The locale and timeline make sense for the gambling, hookers, etc circa The Dixie Mafia, days. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One star

You put it in loving wives not non-consent/reluctance. Stupid, stupid mistake

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Well done; enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Debt Forgiveness!

Great Job! My wife and I loved your story. She is from overseas and could identify with wife Julia, in your story. This story begs for a sequel. There are just so, so many possibilities still to explore. The idea of a woman choosing to, or being forced to, use her sexuality to bail out a male family member, is an age-old theme. It is even more powerful when she is married and cuckolds her husband.

While my wife wasn’t coerced into using her body, she chose to do so, in order to advance the family fortune in her country of origin. From the age of 16 onward, she chose to give her feminine charms to more than a few well-placed, Alpha politicians and wealthy businessmen. Every time she did so, the family’s companies received large, lucrative contracts.

I was working in her country, we started dating, and were soon sexual. She was 20, and I was the first regular boyfriend she had ever had. All her previous relationships and sexual encounters had been “strategic”. I knew my way around a bedroom. However, she was just off-the-charts competent when it came to sex. She was multi-orgasmic, loved to suck/swallow, loved anal, and loved to have cum shot on her tits, ass, and face. She knew how to please a man in every conceivable way, and she did so with gusto!

I complimented her and jokingly said, “Wow! What geisha school did you attend to learn all those moves?” She blushed and smiled so, I continued, “I’m certainly a lucky man. Would you marry me?” She replied, “Yes, I’d love to become ENGAGED to you, if you can handle my past.”

Over the next month, in bed, she would tell me all the graphic, juicy details of her past - as we kissed, fondled, and had sex. It was incredibly erotic, and it was therapeutic for her that I accepted her past. She was a “Julia”; however, was not coerced in any way.

Julia’s and Brenda’s experience on the yacht reminded my wife of her boat experience. She and another girl, who were both only 16 years old at the time, went on a week-long private yacht cruise with 12 wealthy investors. These guys were all strong, middle-aged, big cocked, heavy cummers. Each guy was capable of cumming three or four times/day, so they kept the gals busy.

Even though she had signed on of her own free will, during the first few days, she felt a bit ashamed of herself. However, as the week progressed, she discovered how pleasurable it was for her to service the men. Through their repeated fuckings, they turned her into a CUM-LOVING, FUCK-TOY that lived to pleasure men. She remains that to this day.

My wife loved the part of your story, when Julia’s mother stopped by to pick up the Nintendo control panel for the grandkids, while Julie was fucking her lover! Nearly the same thing happened to my wife, and her mother just giggled when it occurred. Please write more about this mother-daughter sharing in your future chapters.

As the date of our wedding approached, my future wife said, “I’m glad you can accept my past. But, before we get married, you will need to accept my FUTURE!” That is when she and her mother started having coffee with me every day to explain things.

Without telling their husbands, my wife’s sisters and mother were company sluts. However, they were discrete and withheld that information from their husbands. My wife said that I, as an open minded foreigner, deserved to know the truth. She looked at me and said, “Well, that is what MARRIAGE would look like!”

I took a deep gulp and accepted this precondition for marriage. The wedding ceremony took place a few weeks later and then, we moved to the USA. However, on our wedding night four high rollers got first crack at MY BRIDE, before I did! She came on their cocks, and reveled in taking their cum for four hours, while I filmed “our honeymoon night”.

Now, my wife flies back to her homeland twice a year, stays for a month, and “does business development!” Also, when someone important visits the USA, she will be their escort for a week. She returns well-fucked, very juicy, and I clean her up. These extremely erotic moments for us a couple.

I liked reading that Marcel, Cezar and the criminal lawyer showed up at Julia’s house at 9:00 on a Saturday. Husband Caleb served them drinks while they took turns on his wife in their marital bed. Afterwards, she came out, grabbed her drink, and just matter-of-factly sat down at the table with all the men for a matter of fact discussion. That description suits my wife to a “T”.

I have been in that exact situation, and it is both emasculating and highly erotic. My wife even came harder and screamed louder during that session. Her screams of pleasure echoed through our home! Afterwards, she thanked them for giving her “a good fucking that she had been needing!” My face flushed red with shame and my erect dick oozed cum the whole time!

She enjoys making tender love with me. However, the rawness of fucking powerful men, basically for money, turns her into a total slut, which she totally enjoys. Sex is often best when power and money are involved! That can really get a wife’s hormones raging.

Okay, let’s see what Julia will be up to in future chapters!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

It's terrible when a commander's cuckold story is better than the author's. That has to be embarrassing. What would we do without "my wife and I" comments.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 4 years ago

And where is the revenge for the disrespect? Needs a chapter two where Caleb finally grows a set! Like so many writers in Literotica you didn't finish the story! Where is FTDS when you need him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

No cock sucking or anal? Good story though.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Ha! Excellently executed! Loved the follow up

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Sneaky...loved it

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

good story, what price to cure an addiction?

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Makes little sense lucrative job, wealthy family, instead of asking for help she turn tricks then fuck them some more to force you husband to work on his addiction? I understand it is trying to find something new but the only way this works is if she wants to fuck a bunch of people anyway. Stay in Memphis this never works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice little fapper for the humiliated hubby crowd.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Or descriptions of sex acts and outfits is needed. In my opinion she got by plenty easy. These two guys would be great allies if she needed them for any of the businesses she has. It would be useful if a politician or prosecutor or judge would give her the down low ahead of time, she could certainly repay them! And if anybody got uppity to her face there would be hell to pay from her friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous