The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cut Ann off, "Shut the fuck up. I own your ass. Roleplay night is always me giving each of you something. Fuck, one night, I was a fucking slave to KATHY! She fucking hates me! Do you know how demeaning that was, having that fucking chain pulled all night?"

That should do it, put the fear of me in her. Maybe I went too far, she looks kind of timid now. In an instant, I stop everything. It's like we are frozen in time.

I ask lovingly, "Did you want me to stop?"

She fears me. I asked her a question, and she seems at a loss for words.

As she catches on, the smile is back.

Ann smiles as she yells at me, "Fuck you! I cum damn well when I want to."

I lift her body up, flip her over, and then she gets on her hands and knees. There is a wall-size mirror on the wall. Now I understand why it's there. I need me one of these. As I take hold of her hips, now I can really pull her body to me and then push it away.

This allows me to add more feelings for her.

Ann, for her part, is grabbing my shoulders, which hurts a bit. I reach out with my hand; she forgets to suppress her smile. My hand gathers her bird's nest on her head. I gather the hair and then pull back and up gently.

She must pull her arms off the bed and arch her back.

Her chest is prominently displayed in the mirror. It's incredible seeing her breasts flopping around. I am now ready.

Ann yells out, "I need my orgasm."

I tease her, "That was pathetic. NO! Not until you really need it."

This is the only fun part of these sessions. Ok, this part and the breasts in the mirror. That is cool as well. Ann is whimpering as I pound the hell out of her.

I ask Ann, "Are you ready? I can't hear you."

Ann is whining, "Pleaseeeeeeeee. I NEED my orgasm."

I shake my head, "That isn't desperate."

I speed up just a bit, I hate giving up the length but really, can she even tell right now? I doubt it. Ok, yes, faster, faster, faster!

Her arms fall, drooping, almost lifeless. She is still grunting.

In a soft voice, "I. NEED. TO. CUM."

I pound her five more times, then as I am ready to orgasm myself, I shout out, "I am your master. I control your body. CUM FOR ME!"

I shoot a round into my sister.

It splatters on the back wall of her womb.

Ann screams a half cry of relief and a half scream of joy. I set her body down gently. She has no control anymore; her legs gave out. Wherever she is, she is enjoying it, the smile on her face is amazing. My leg is sore, I get up for my aspirin and a bottle of water. How cool, there is a refrigerator under the table, and it's stocked with beer, water, and juice.

When I turn around, Ann is sitting up and watching me closely. She isn't happy that I need to take aspirin.

I calm her fears, "I have aspirin and a stronger pain killer, I only took the aspirin. Ok, mom."

Like a bat out of hell, she is out of the bed, in my face, and has a hand on my arm, "You listen here, Bennie, we're not going to harm you or put you in danger this trip. We are not going to tire you out. You're too important to us. We all came to the realization when we thought we might lose you and then with the eight weeks of no sex.

"Everyone will be monitoring you closely. We're spreading this night out; we are going to bed now, and you will wake up in a new country tomorrow. Get in bed, I finally get you for a whole night in my arms. The sex was spectacular, but this is the part I will cherish forever."

I am tired, I add, "How about we make this happen more often then. Kathy and Gina don't have a monopoly on me. If that is what you want, let's make it happen." I hug her, and she is crying.

Ann tells me, "The alarm clock is already set. We have a light breakfast, and you need a shower before you get dressed. Right now, I want you in the middle of the bed."

I get in bed, then Ann does, right in front of me.

She says with a sexy voice, "Put your arm around me and hold me like you love me."

I move her closer to me, reach over, hit the light switch, and then bring the comforter over us.

Nothing but the best. We both get several hours of awesome sleep.

+++++

I wake up just before the alarm.

I rub my hands up and down Ann's body, making sure she is warm and feels loved.

I thought she was asleep, but she says, "You can do that all day long." The alarm goes off. "Nope, you can't. I need to get you ready. Go take a shower."

I obey orders and take my shower.

That feels soooo good. Once done, Ann uses the only towel to dry me off. She took her sweet time drying me off.

Next, she dresses me, even down to putting on socks and tying my shoelaces. She loves placing the jewelry on me. When done, we have the light breakfast they have for us.

Within minutes of finishing breakfast, we are on the ground. Both pilots see me off.

As I walk down the stairs, I hear Ann say, "You two are grounded for ten hours because you were in the air for so long. Come in the back with me so you can get some sleep. I close the door, so they don't get disturbed.

Within two years, Ann marries one of the pilots. After this trip, I won't see much of her, she wanted more out of life than sharing me and working at the lodge.

+++++

An open-air electric tram-like car is waiting for me. He says something in French, I don't react.

The man then says, "Come with me, please."

I timidly ask, "Where am I?"

The man chuckles, "That must have been a hell of a ride. You are in Paris, FRANCE. I am taking you to customs. A driver is waiting there for you."

It takes an hour to get through customs. I got strip-searched because they were convinced that I was smuggling something.

I see a trend here. The driver is again, a mountain of a man. He easily could have carried me over his shoulder.

A large Mercedes is waiting for us.

Again, another large and imposing man is behind the wheel.

Once inside the car, I ask, "I won't ask where we're going or who will meet me. I'm interested in you two and the two pilots from the plane. I see a theme here of big imposing, tough men protecting me. What's up?"

Ted quips, "What gave us away?"

He giggles, "Your family has three generations of rescuers. I am part of three generations of rescued. Each generation of your family has saved a member from each generation of my family. My dad was a Navy Seal; my grandfather was a pilot that was shot down and rescued. I was in a training program when your family saved my whole team.

"Do I even need to mention water? You're out in the open. Just in case your old friends get any ideas, there are plenty of assets watching out for you. The newest stealth jet fighters and an AWAC watched you in the air.

There is a small army of snipers along with cars in front and behind us. When your sisters asked for help, there was a long line. Most were denied because they had families.

"Some of us plan to stay on as guides and to help around your growing city. There is a subdivision of houses to support the people working for you. Most stay for a year or two. I plan to stay long term. I suspect others feel the same way. The army doesn't prepare you for after the military.

"For now, we are all hyper-aware of our surroundings, looking for anything suspicious. Anything doesn't look right, and we ... take care of it. Don't worry, nobody dies. So far, its people thinking you are a rock star from the special treatment.

We are here, sir. This is a key card; I think you know what you need to do."

He smiles big at me.

They both get out of the car and circle around me. I notice that we are at the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris, I see the Eiffel Tower in the background. I am rushed inside. I use my card to open the elevator, which is needed again to select my floor. My two shadows follow me. My destination is L'Appartement Prince Bonaparte. At this point, no number, they name the rooms.

Everyone has seen pictures of the famous French castles and royal palaces where the opulence overflows.

This room is from that era. The furniture, moldings, colors, and in general, an overall lavishness. To me, this room screams Penny. There is a large den, an extravagant washroom, a dining room, and a luxurious living room with grand windows like home, several couches, chairs, and tables.

The room is well lit, the carpets are lush and thick with intricate designs, and the wood floors have an inlay of beautiful woods. This screams overindulgence and "BEN!"

Ok, it's Vanessa that yells my name. She knows I am well-rested. The two men stay in the room. We meet two more as she leads me back to the elevator. It's dark outside. We move through the streets like we're driven by a crazy cab driver. Seriously, this guy must have been a cab driver at some point in his life. He laughs every time he makes a crazy maneuver.

The second guy says to us, "He couldn't find a job after exiting the army as a Ranger. Would you believe he took a job as a cabbie? There is a reason behind the madness. If anyone is following us, they will be easy to spot. We're clear."

We pull up to and then behind the Louvre. They are closed; however, they are open for us. We get a private tour from the curator, Len. My sister, the two bodyguards and me. I found the place breathless.

Len was tickled at our reactions. From there, it's back to our room.

A chef used the kitchen to prepare Bœuf Bourguignon. I had no idea we were gone for five hours.

The chef is making side dishes of fresh roasted herbs and vegetables along with something with fruit. He has already started dessert. He put something in the oven and has just taken out the chocolate. I like where this is going.

I sit down to a fabulous dinner and discuss works of art with my little sister. No way did I ever imagine this happening. It was enjoyable to do something exciting and inspiring without being sexual.

I mention, "I had a fabulous time with you in the museum. It was incredible having the guide explain everything and see the fantastic artwork. I'll cherish the time we spent together, just the two of us. I take it you always wanted to see the Mona Lisa?"

Vanessa is in a dreamy state, "It's something I have no skill in but can appreciate the ability of the artist. The curator was awesome, he made it special. Well, besides being with you."

I agree with her, "Yes, it's nice not being rushed and be able to do something with just you. We should do this more often."

We share a coffee and a fantastic dessert; it had a fancy name that I won't even attempt to say. It had cookies and several types of chocolate. Then the chocolate was molded into a three-dimensional piece of art. It was stunning. 'Was' being the operative word, because we destroyed the thing. It was a delectable treat.

Vanessa takes my hand and leads me to the magnificent blue bedroom. Waiting in the room is the man who shot me back in the woods at the airport and we later met at our house. HE SHOOTS BOTH OF US!

Vanessa is shot once from his left-hand, and I am shot once from the right hand. I am stunned, my muscles are stiffening. The mother fucker poisoned me! He drops both guns and rushes for Vanessa, who is falling forward, towards the ground. He saves her from a face-first fall. He then places her on the bed.

This is odd behavior for an assassin. He now helps me move to a nearby chair and then gets a second chair for himself. My brain is still functioning, my muscles are now frozen, I can't move.

He relaxes, takes a deep breath, and then smiles at me.

The man says, "You can call me Bernie, I am with the CIA. Your watchers noticed the heavy security. I need to know if you are afraid of us or someone else. Blink once for CIA."

I blink twice.

Bernie continues, "This is a private conversation, I only knocked your sister out. I gave you an interesting drug that keeps you mentally awake but shuts down most of your muscles. Notice, you can blink and breathe, but nothing else. I want your full attention, and I don't want your guards to get killed. Those are some good men.

"Anyways. The CIA got a new #2 man, and all by himself, he ordered me to take you out. He is currently missing, oddly nobody is looking for him." The guy chuckles. "There are a few old-timers around that think they can do anything they want. That's why you had to visit the mad scientist. I like the name you gave him, by the way, cute. I couldn't remember his name either.

"So, I have to run. Your effects will be wearing off soon, and I'd rather Vanessa not see me. Have a good life, Ben."

He walks out on to the patio, and I never saw him again in my life. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I can move again; I rush over to Vanessa and hold her in my arms. She takes several minutes before she wakes up. When she does, she is pissed. I soothe her with my hands and a deep passionate kiss on the lips.

When she pulls away, "That was him, wasn't it?"

I look confused, "Him, who?"

Now I smile.

Vanessa isn't amused, "You know exactly who I mean, mister ninja CIA dude. The mother fucker was here. He shot me." Her voice trails off.

I help her along, "He actually shot us both. He wanted a safe, private conversation with me. He got it, and he left. I can't talk about it, so don't even ask."

Vanessa has a huge smile on her face, "If he got in here, shot us, talked to you, took off, and we're still alive, I think I know everything I need to know." She kisses me.

In fact, she rolls on top of me, pinning me on the bed while still kissing me.

Vanessa pulls back, "I have kissed other boys and men. Nobody, and I mean nobody comes close to you. Any idea why?"

This is easy, "Because I love you. Not just because you're a sister either. I never knew about this side of you. I am most impressed, and I mean that. It's not just lip service. You got the curator to give us a private tour, and the stuff there was amazing. This suite and bedroom are spectacular. The best part of everything is you. I don't need to explain how gorgeous you are, you know that from the tongues that hang as you walk past men.

"You are amazing as well. From the way you treat the dogs, your leadership, the way you support others. Sometimes you sit back and lets others take the spotlight. I notice these things. I don't tell you nearly often enough, but now seems like a good time to make sure you know that you're unique in my book."

I can see her crying from my praise. That doesn't stop her from pushing me over, which surprises me. I don't stop her; she has a plan.

Vanessa instructs me, "You are going to make love to me tonight. We are going to start with me leading the way. You ok with that?"

I laugh lightly, "Vanessa baby, you can do anything you want. I trust you."

She has an evil grin on her face as she tells me softly, "I'm going to fuck you first. Nobody does that. Not the grandparents, not the parents, and as far as I know, not my sisters. I want to be unique. Don't move, don't help, save your energy.

"I will wear out. It takes too much energy to bounce up and down. I will transition into gliding up and down your body. Until I get you off."

"Woah, Vanessa. You don't need to please me, I'm here to please you, silly girl."

Vanessa smiles big, "Not with me, not this time. Yeah, we're all fulfilling fantasies, but we always take from you. This time, I am writing the script, and this time, you sit back and relax. You can drive next time."

She is smiling and giggling, like she secretly tricked me. She maneuvers to my standing cock and descends on it like a pro. Her first try, she spears it and then slides down.

First on the list, true cowgirl.

Her feet are flat on the bed, and she hops up and down. The bed is great for this; it's firm and helps propel her body back in the air. For me, it's a bit rough. I am lucky she is light, or I would be like a fly that got stepped on.

It's about ten minutes before she wears out. She falls forward onto her hands, which are both next to the sides of my head. She now rocks her body up and down over mine. Her body keeps some space between us, she glides forward and then backward. This moves her body up and down my cock in a most pleasurable way.

She is like I am, slow, allowing the feeling to grow at a friendly even rate. She is a well-oiled machine, gliding back and forth at a precise pace. Well-oiled also describes the sweat on her body and her damp hair. She is still very sexy.

Right now, she can talk, and she repeats, "This is so cool. I love fucking you like this. I can go on forever."

Forever turned out to be forty minutes. Still, that is awesome. Like me, she is using her reserves to go faster. She can't get my speed, too much of her body is moving. Physics won't allow a full body to slide that far, that fast.

She needs help. I have been good so far. I have let her do all the work like she wanted.

I won't take over, that would ruin this whole night of her doing everything. I will cheat a little and lightly play with her breasts. I use a light touch to skim my fingers over her skin.

That earns me a frown. I can't grab the nipples because the breasts are moving too much. I try catching the breasts, but they're all over the place, and it's a long reach. I finally decide to hold her hips and assist her in fucking me.

She is still doing most of the work, but I make it easier, which gives her a spark of life. She is motivated and pushing harder.

I try some talking, something I never do, "Oh Vanessa, what would it be like if you didn't take your birth control pills? Can you imagine all my swimmers going upstream to claim the prize?"

I have her smiling already, "He pops into the chamber, plunges his tail into the egg, and attaches himself forever. He grows and makes you fat, your tits get bigger and shoot milk. You need to screw all day long.

"A little boy is born. He is small. He latches on to a nipple and says, 'ahhhhhhh.' He is finally happy."

Vanessa is chuckling above me, "You are so fucking weird at times. You called it on the pills though, I stopped taking them. I am ready with or without you." A tear falls down her face.

I can't help the big smile on my face. That causes Vanessa to smile, as well.

I chuckle, "Oh, I will be there. You just try to stop me from being part of their or YOUR life. Whether I am a friend, lover, father, or uncle, I will always be there for you. As long as you're happy, we'll be ok."

My need is slowing approaching. I don't sense that she is as far along.

I take my hands off her hips, she slows down. I use two fingers in a "V" formation to slide down her body until I reach her honey pot where she is slamming my cock. As she pulls away from me. I stick those two fingers quickly into the slot. As I pull back, I bring my fingers together, and they slide along her clit.

She slows down, giving me more time to touch her clit. That's doing a number on her. She is quickly reaching for that orgasm while I am holding on now. The pure joy I see in her face as I massage her clit hit me like a stick, sudden realization that I need to let loose. I squeeze my fingers harder. I don't want to go too far, or they will hear her in five countries.

I can't hold out any longer, I begin shooting my baby batter into my unprotected sister. Involuntarily, I pinch her clit harder than I wanted to.

Vanessa cries out a painful scream that extends with the orgasm and skyrockets in pitch. A most unusual scream. Her body collapses on top of me. I ease her down; I don't want our skulls connecting. I wrap up her body in my arms as I shoot round after round into my sister.

It's a wonderful feeling, I fill with pride, knowing that Vanessa enjoyed herself so much. Since it's going to be a while, I pick her up and take us for a shower. It took a few minutes, I am winded, and still replaying the last hour in my brain. I sure love her tits flopping around, I don't see that often enough.