The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me mad. I shoot to my feet and scream out, "NO Condolences! We save that for Debbie. I may not provide the sperm, but I will still be a father. You should find a worthy father, though. You can't risk it with me, I am, .... I ..., I'm ... defective."

I walk to a chair alone. I sit and hide my face, so I can cry my eyes out. I am going to lose Gina and Kathy. Iris, Ann, and Vanessa already have men picked out. It makes sense now, they were told. It should not have been hard; they knew there was no way Gina and Kathy would leave me.

Oh Crap, they still won't. If I stay here, they will stay with me and won't have their own full and healthy lives. I must leave them behind. Penny grabs me with her arms.

Penny is on her knees in front of me, "A penny for your thoughts."

She can read me like a book, no use lying to her, "I was just thinking about how I need to leave. They won't leave me, and they need to. I'm damaged goods. I need to get off this boat."

I see the mothers and Mary talking to my sisters. My attention is back on Penny.

Penny smiles sweetly at me, "Do you think it is by chance that we're at sea?"

Damn, they know me so well.

They know all of us. That's why Gina's mother, Porsche, is talking to her, and Kathy's mother, Bonnie, is talking to her. Pam is talking to Iris, Paula is talking to Vanessa, and Mary is talking to Ann. Damn, they planned out everything.

I have a weak smile, "Since I don't have a choice, and you already know how this ends; can you take me directly to the final chapter?"

Penny lunges for me and squeezes hard, "You always were the sensible one. You will adopt six children that have had a hard life. You will love them and give them a spectacular life they could never have without you."

I kiss Penny, "I am glad you said that; my book ends the same way." We both giggle some more and hug harder.

Penny looks surprised, "Aren't you going to help?"

I look around, "No, I think this is something I need to sit out. The moms are doing a stellar job, they don't need me mucking things up. They can have their moment. I was looking forward to breeding my girls. Now, my one purpose in life is gone."

Bubba heard me. He looks sad, mad, and frustrated all at the same time, and he is walking towards me like I just fucked his virgin daughter. Oh fuck, what did I do?

Bubba forces a chair to move next to me. He sits down in it, facing me, even though the chair isn't. He hugs the chair, and I see his hands turn red and then white, he is holding hard, he is pissed. As you have noticed, Bubba doesn't talk much.

He uses his military voice to get everyone's attention, "EVERYONE!" He pauses for dramatic effect. "Come sit around me. I have a story to tell you. I just heard Ben wallowing in his self-pity to Penny about how he is damaged and needs to leave."

Gina cries out and is sobbing, "NOooooooo. You can't leave meeeeee."

Bubba shouts, "Quiet! You all know that I served the longest as a Rescuer. I was shot the most. Hell, I even was humiliated enough to have Hunter carry my ass out to save my life once. I was a real badass that had three daughters and a son. I raised them into perfectly healthy people who made a profound difference in the world."

Now he looks sad, has a tear in his eye, stutters as he tells us, "I am not the sperm donor to any of you."

A collective, "WHAT?" is shouted.

Bubba shouts, "QUIET! Let me talk. I had my reproductive system shot and annihilated. Hunter fathered all eight of you." His finger is in my face. "So, son! You don't have to donate sperm to be a man, be a father, and make a difference. Your sperm may walk with a limp and use a cane, but at least you still have them.

"Enough of this bullshit and whining. Have Hunter step up again or maybe Brian. Hell, there are enough security guys around. I bet one of them would like to help. You have options. However, running from your sisters is chicken shit. It's not the way I raised you. I'm done."

Vanessa is shy, "How could you not tell us after all these years?"

Hunter spoke up, "Because I asked him not to." Vanessa does a double take. "He didn't give you your life. But he held you at night, fed you, protected you from storms, and all the thousands of other things a parent does. He raised you and is your TRUE father."

Dad gives his patented sly smirk, "Of course, I taught him everything he knows. I was an expert on children. I implanted Porsche first. That meant that even though Kathy was born thirty minutes before Fred, I fucked Porsche much more than thirty minutes before Bonnie."

Bubba counters, "That is the lamest excuse. I am a parenting expert. My second was a whole year before you got another one."

Wow, he was willing to go there and take that shit, just to distract us.

Kim uses a blood-curdling scream, "You two! STOP acting like children, especially in front of the children! You made your point, they have options. They aren't going anywhere. Vanessa, Iris, and Ann, you have stowaways in your staterooms. Please wear them out."

They look at her, confused.

Kim shouts, "Go to your rooms now!"

All three of them are like the Keystone Cops, running into each other and fighting as hard as they can to be first. I move to the center of a couch, and immediately, Kathy and Gina are at my sides.

The parents and Grandparents are in front and to our sides.

I start the conversation, "I don't know how this works out, but Kathy, Gina, and I are staying together.

Every single one of them smiles big.

Chapter 12 -- The End

It's been six years since the yacht trip. Grandpa Brian was the last of the grandparents to die. Full military honors, of course. Everyone that was anyone came to the funeral. Be them American or Canadian, they showed up and spoke nicely about the tradition that he started.

Iris, Ann, and Vanessa married the Security guys, and each has two children. We built houses for them near the lodge. Each is just as spectacular. Gina had one child by Hunter, and we adopted two more. Kathy and I adopter three children. None of us need to work, Penny guaranteed we are all set for life. The lodge is our life, we love doing that. We travel more and don't work as hard. Life is not as fulfilling as being a Rescuer, but it's still lovely.

Pam had cancer but survived.

Porsche survived a helicopter crash.

Interesting things still happen.

I have fun with people, especially kids, with my voice work. I am sitting in a chair at the officer's club after the funeral. Everyone wants to meet me and remind me of how I saved their life.

My mind is a mile away, in the hospital. Science has developed a way to determine the best sperm and harvest them to fertilize the eggs. Two days ago, Gina helped me fill a test tube. They were split, tested, and then mated. Yesterday, she was impregnated with several dozen "special matches."

Twins or more are likely. 99% chance to have a healthy baby. Tomorrow I pick up Gina.

Kathy yanks my hand; a general is standing in front of me. I get up and salute him.

The general says to me, "I know everything about you. I'm Max's nephew. Your children are not welcome in my army." I am about to punch this pompous asshole. "You and your family have given enough. We will forever take advice from you. But your services days have exceeded that which is proper. I loved my father, and there was nobody he respected more than you and your sister Kathy."

Kathy breaks out in tears.

The general smiles, "Kathy, when you fell asleep, Ben only told stories about his sisters and how awesome they were.

My uncle was almost laughing because Ben never said she or her. It was always Kathy, Gina, Iris, Debbie, Ann, or Vanessa. My uncle got the point. Ben wanted to make sure he remembered their names. Even I know all your names, that's how effective it was. That was a life lesson he learned that day. It really did change him. I am glad I met you."

The man hands me a card, like an ID card.

He says to me, "I own that hospital, I can go anywhere. I can even go to room 331 when nobody else can." He places the card in my hands and then covers it with his hands. "I think it's time for you to go now. Go check up on your sister."

He salutes me, I salute him. Kathy and I walk out, arm in arm. We arrive as Gina is waking up. We both walk over, and she has tears in her eyes.

Gina softly says to me, "I am going to be a mommy."

The end.