The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feet never touch the floor, she wraps her legs around me. Her head only raises off my shoulder so that I can wash those body parts. She is genuinely worn out. I dry us off as well as I can before depositing her on the bed and finishing the job. I crawl in bed on the other side. We are both in bed, on our sides, looking at each other, hands holding up heads.

Vanessa shyly asks me, "What did you think of our bodyguards?"

I chuckle, "First time I saw those two, in my mind, I said, 'Walking mountains.' They have seen combat and take their jobs seriously. I don't know them; I know you want more than window dressing. You want a man that isn't after your money and sexy body." She laughs. "If you want my permission, I will say go with your heart. I would have to believe the full attention of a man is better than a partial.

"I will only be sad if you are. Two things you need to understand. One, I will love you unconditionally forever and two, there will always be a place for you at my side, in my house, and in my bed."

She did marry the guy, but two years after that, he is killed in a car accident. Five days later, she returned home to open arms. We spend three hours discussing what I have done so far, finish off a bottle of fabulous wine, and have a fantastic time enjoying the moment.

Vanessa looks sad, "We have a schedule to keep to, I need you to fuck me. I am still leaking from me driving and thinking about it. We don't have time for a slow start, begin at medium, please. Tight schedule." She smiles.

I try to look hurt; I am sure I am pathetic, "Oh, the things I must endure for my sisters. If you really want to skip a long slow fucking in favor of a shorter but more exciting time, I guess I can do that. It goes against every fiber in ..."

Vanessa cuts me off, "Cut the bullshit! Fuck me, dammit!"

I was going to continue, but her face tells me that it isn't a wise decision.

Vanessa moves to the center of the bed while I move between her legs. I am tired, I hope I get to sleep after this. This is good, I don't think I could have gone an hour without stressing my body. The whole event seems spread out, so that doesn't happen.

I slip into my sister, with my cock leading the way happily. I take a few strokes to find that medium speed that keeps us happy without dragging this on. I am shooting for thirty minutes. My hips and cock are on automatic. With almost no will, my body is doing what I want, leaving me to enjoy this sister like none of the others.

I spend more time looking at our coupling and her face. Vanessa shows her emotions well. It's easy to see how much fun this is for her. I love that in a partner. I get as much from their pleasure as I do my own. I take pride in my ability to please my partner, regardless of who it is.

Vanessa is working hard to time her thrusts into me. She moans. She knows I love audible feedback. That works out well because Vanessa does it naturally. She can't help but moan or grunt. I have no idea why she grunts sometimes and moans others. There is no pattern.

Oh shoot, I lost track of time. Immediately I move to my fastest speed. I never do this, but I need to end this quick, or I will be denied my orgasm as she will stop us. I have good energy from not going an hour. Using every bit of energy that I have; I am in and out of my sister at an unbelievable rate.

We are both smiling, and she is grunting this time. She's a funny woman.

I love looking down on her breasts as the bounce up and down, and I push in and pull out of her body. Her hair is wet, which she hates. She wants dry, beautiful hair. She has improved her breathing a lot. She takes forceful deep breaths, something not all the sisters have learned.

Vanessa has always been very appreciative of my time with her, much more than the others. The moms confirmed that she had the least sex as the oldest three daughters dominated Fred. Because of that, I try harder to make each time unique for my sister, to make up for the way she was treated. Gina and Iris are more outgoing, they probably demanded time.

Vanessa only had a year to wait for me. Gina and Iris had longer to wait and suffered more, I guess. Interestingly, I wonder how they look at it?

I wasn't paying attention, and Vanessa blasts off and screams out the beginning of her orgasm. She puts her hands up above her head, and I can see that well fucked glow. She seems much more attentive than usual. Cool, she will feel me shoot my cum deep into her body again. Doubling my chances of getting to that egg and impregnating my sister.

As I shoot my cum into Vanessa, her eyes go wide open, "Oh my, that is the first time I have felt a man cum in me. THAT IS AWESOME! Of course, I don't mind the epic fucking that causes me to go silly, stupid, and unconscious. Heh, heh, I win either way just because you are the one fucking me.

"Fred never enjoyed fucking me. I know it wasn't me, he was just worn out. I never thought too much sex could be wrong, but it certainly was for him. They slowly wore him down so that having sex was a chore. Since you had us send him on vacation, he has perked up and is enjoying sex again. Kathy severely limits the sex to one a night, and she has cut her time down a bunch. Do you know why?"

She looks innocent right now and oh, so adorable.

I reply not having a clue, "Because she used him too much, and she is giving him variety?"

Vanessa has a look that she won on her face, "You don't know squat. Yes, she is using Fred less, but it's not for his benefit." I cock my head and raise an eyebrow. "Ah ha, you had no clue. Kathy has fallen hard for you." This is my shocked face. "Heh, heh, heh, you had no clue.

"When you let her do the shooting and lead the exercise to show off our skills, that had a profound effect on her. Because she is so pushy, nobody does nice things for her. You can't help yourself from being you. That is one of the things I love about you. She has been much nicer to the rest of us as well. I think she is genuinely in love and happy with her life for the first time in her life.

"We almost died when she auctioned you off and didn't keep you for herself. Even the parents were confused. They thought for sure it was just a way to get you for herself. You changed her, she evolved. That doesn't happen very often. Now go turn off the lights and get in bed."

I am confused, "No, alarm?"

Vanessa laughs at me, "Oh don't worry. You'll know when you need to go. Trust me."

Those are two words that I dread.

So many things can go wrong when those two words, "trust me," are spoken.

I do turn off the lights and get in bed. It's a plush mattress, and the bedding is extraordinary. All that pales compared to the wonderful woman that is sleeping in front of me. I quickly fall asleep.

Chapter 9 -- The Trip Continues

I am woken up by a helicopter landing on my head. It was so loud, I literally thought it was landing on our ceiling. In a flash, I am up and in the shower. Vanessa doesn't even bother getting out of bed. It's still dark outside, a wise decision.

As I step out of the shower, a pilot in full flight suit is standing in my room. The visor is down, but the breasts are obvious.

I ask, "Porsche?"

After taking off the helmet, she is trying to look mad at me. She fails and rushes me for a hug.

Porsche has a suitcase for me, "Vanessa is taking your suit home. Wear the clothes in this bag. We have a trip ahead of us, and then you have a busy day."

I open the bag and put on my clothes. This is sportswear, I am going to be active today. I kiss Vanessa goodbye before I leave, hand in hand with Porsche. We go up in the elevator. It's a rented Swiss corporate helicopter. Not as nice as ours, Porsche picked this one because it's fast. I fly in front with her, we both have headsets on.

Porsche asks me, "So, how was the Louvre?"

I surprise her, "It was amazing. The curator was our personal guide. He explained a lot, and that made it special. I know a lot more about art, which allowed me to appreciate how good their stuff is. We were the only people there. You thought I was going to hate it, right?"

Porsche responds excitedly, "Well yeah! You're a guy."

I laugh, "Had she asked me, do you want to do this? Hell no. Like I said, though, the curator was excellent, and he and Vanessa made it special." The sun is coming up, and there is a thin layer of partial clouds just below us. "Wow, that is beautiful. You want to tell me where we are going?"

I hear Porsche chuckle in the intercom, "Yes, I do, but no, I won't. I think you'll figure it out on your own. You probably noticed the second travel bag. When we get close, you'll want to put that on. Are you enjoying the trip so far?"

I am honest, "Yesterday, Vanessa and I were shot."

The helicopter dips and then comes back up.

Porsche is forceful in her voice, "You better have more details, buddy."

I apologize, "Sorry, we were in free fall for a moment. ... Amateur."

She snickers at me. "The guy that shot my leg and ended my career shot both of us. Don't share this with anyone but parents. Vanessa went to sleep; I was paralyzed. He was making a point. The CIA had a new executive and wanted to make a name for himself by having me taken out.

"They are still looking for him. Then the guy walks out onto the patio, and I never saw him again. I don't expect that I ever will. I tell you this so you sleep well at night. I want my sisters on edge and worrying about security, although not for my benefit, but for their own."

Porsche sniffles, "You owe me a night now if you survive this adventure."

+++++

As we glide through the Swiss Alps, I crawl over the seat to get in back and, predictably, put on a downhill ski outfit. Iris?

We all ski and are proficient. We do far more cross-country skiing, but Iris and I both enjoy downhill. We land on a landing pad next to the lodge. I exit with nothing in hand.

I see a woman jumping up and down, a sign in hand. It's not Iris, I have no clue who this attractive woman is. She kisses me on both cheeks and then pushes me into a ski shop on the lodge's side. She hands me poles, skies, goggles, gloves, and everything else that I need. No measuring, she just looks at me, picks them out, and helps me put them on.

She drags me by my hand to the ski lift. It's about a three-minute wait until Iris finishes her run, skies up to me, and splashes me with snow. I am now crushed to death in a hug.

Iris excitedly tells me, "I was up top when I saw the helicopter. I got a text that you were done, and I made my fancy entrance. It's sooooo good to see you. Let's get on the lift. Some hills are less aggressive, we can start there and see how you do."

She is in her element on a ski slope. I do the only thing I can do, "Lead on!"

We spend eight grueling hours on the ski slopes. The scenery is gorgeous, the snow is perfect, the weather could not have cooperated better. We stop at lunchtime to dine with Porsche, and then back to the slopes.

With the sun finally setting, we call it a day.

All three of us go up to the room they have for us. There is a suitcase for Iris and me. Porsche follows us into the bedroom, she sits on the edge of the bed.

Iris is hyper-aggressive.

She pushes me repeatedly towards the bedroom and then the bed. I want a shower.

Iris screams at me, "Skiing makes me horny! Get the fuck up on the bed and fuck me doggie style."

In a flash, she is naked and up on the bed in doggie. I am still standing by the side of the bed, I am tired. Porsche laughs at us and assists stripping me.

I comment, "You are enjoying this way too much."

Porsche giggles, "Oh right, you are. Go straight to hard fucking. You two need a shower before you get in my aircraft." She spanks my naked ass and sends me to bed.

Before we begin, we are both exhausted from a day of skiing. We are both ripe with body odor, all hair on our body is wet, not damp, wet and dripping.

Both of our bodies are glistening. Iris is on fire. Her body is radiating heat. Her pussy is dripping as I stand there looking at it.

I can't do my fastest, I haven't the energy. I do slide in, and immediately, I have a medium-fast fucking going. My hips are rolling, and Iris is moaning deep, satisfying moans.

Porsche is very much out of character when she starts talking, this must be part of the plan, to help me along.

Porsche says slowly and with extra breath in her voice, "There is zero chance that Iris leaves you." Holy shit, she is one sexy-sounding woman.

Energy is materializing out of nowhere.

I am slamming faster now. "She loved you growing up, while you were gone, and especially since you came back. Behind the scenes, she is very vocal about your health.

"She gives up time with you, so you get enough rest. She stopped taking the pill and desperately wants a child. She wants you to breed her. She won't be your play toy. She won't fuck other men. She will be submissive only to you."

I am at my maximum speed.

I grunt out the words, "I'll never ask anyone to have any type of sex with others. I'm thrilled that you stand up for yourself and look out for me. You're a hell of a woman."

Neither of us can talk now, I find a new speed, and I am blazing a trail in and out of her honey pot. The moans are gone, and the grunting has taken over. Slowly the pitch is rising; she is close to her orgasm. Porsche looks devious, oh my, she is. She is pinching Iris's nipples lightly.

That's all it takes. I can see it in her face, a look of surprise.

I shoot my first rope of cum into my unprotected sister. Iris goes off like a bomb. She has a quick, loud, scream, followed by slowly relaxing into a state of calm and tranquility. Her breathing is amazingly calm. It's elevated, she is forcing her breathes, but it's much easier than previously.

It's like they have all taken a breathing class and are doing much better. I wonder if the grandparents helped with that. Iris's arms are wide out, as are her legs. After my fifth rope of cum explodes from my body, I roll over, exhausted.

Porsche takes our clothes and lays out new outfits for us. Just some light home clothes. I guess I am traveling now.

Porches holds her nose, "You two! Shower!"

We both say, "Yes mom." We giggle. Then we sit up, stand, and finally make our way to a running shower that's already at the perfect temperature. She is pushing us along; we must be behind schedule.

The shower starts with just standing under the water. I am exhausted. Iris decides to wash me. She starts with my cock and ends with my cock and not much in between. I wash my own hair. With Iris, I only get to her breasts before she has had enough. I could have gone a lot longer.

I hope we get to eat here. The starting of the helicopter engines tells me that we won't. I am surprised when Iris comes with me. Porsche takes off, and it's only a few minutes before we are landing again at a small airport.

Our new airplane is there. The crazy taxi driver is there to see Iris off and to escort Porsche onto another flight.

We get on the flight, and this time we both sit in captain chairs. As soon as we are in flight, a very nice Italian dinner is served. A table is folded up for us to eat on. We enjoy a lovely dinner together, reminiscing on the past.

Our two female pilots have been flying a lot and need me to put in four hours before the co-pilot can fly again.

Iris and I take the pilot and co-pilot seats and enjoy a beautiful night of stars.

When we get relieved, Iris takes me by the hand into the bedroom. She never says a word. She is soft and slow in taking off my clothes. She is enjoying this, she is biting her lower lip and grinning from ear to ear. Once done, I tenderly help her undress. I am now an expert at removing the bra. While still standing, her hand is behind my head, and slowly, she pulls me towards her for a sensual kiss. I offer no resistance.

Her lips are soft, warm, and full. Her tongue is active and dominating. This is a relatively short make-out session. She must be horny. She places my hands on her breasts, and I use my hands to full effect. I love cupping breasts. I love the way the flesh weights in my hands. I love squeezing, slapping lightly, and twisting all large breasts.

Nipples are fascinating. They grow, get hard, and are flat on top, yet not smooth; they're like tiny pebbles. I love running my fingertips over the tops of nipples.

Iris, like many women, gets off on nipple play. With her, fire starting is the best. You have probably seen where a stick is rolled quickly to create heat. The right open hand moves away from you while the left-hand moves towards you. That causes the stick to roll in your hand quickly.

I do that with nipples using my fingers. I rub my hands back and forth quickly with a nipple in between, and it's an almost instant orgasm for Iris. I can do that all day long. Two is her limit. Fred has tried it but is all thumbs, and he never gets her off. I trail tiny kisses down her body. This time, it's not a straight route, I go down her body like we did on the slopes, back and forth, shifting directions.

She understood and enjoyed it far more than usual. Nobody gets off on that, it's a transition effect. It's like kissing, it transitions into breast play. I don't want to just poke a boob, peck two lips, and then thrust a cock into a cunt. With me, it's a journey, and this time, she gets the full ride.

I start with quicker than average licking of her outer pussy lips. I seldom do this, it's pedestrian. That's what makes it interesting. I try out something new this time. Typically, I am fast and aggressive or slow and lethargic. I use a slow wide lapping tongue or just the tip of my tongue at the speed of light. Right now, I am going to change both factors and gracefully blend from one into the other and at two rates. That means that the wide tongue might be slow, medium, high speed, or anywhere in between.

I am continuously transitioning between the two variables. It blew her mind. In a mere ten minutes, she orgasmed three times and is done.

Iris is panting and manages to ask, "What, the fuck, was, that? I didn't recognize anything. There was no pattern, no style, it's like you took a blender."

She is still breathing hard, that's unusual.

I move down the bed; I am rock hard and want to fuck. We have plenty of time, I can do this my way. I push in slowly and pull out just as slow. I see her relax and smile at the same time. She knows exactly what she is in for. I use a slow rate, just enough to keep her interested and feel good. Oh boy, this does feel good.

My senses are heightened from all the sex and sleep, I can feel my entire cock scraping against her walls.

No grunting this time, Iris is all moans of pleasure. Her eyes are on me. I am positive she is making sure I don't stress myself out. That changes my plans some.

I was going to go a full hour and then speed up, but with the warden watching, no way I get away with that.

I will try for forty minutes instead. That's still pretty damn good.

Iris asks me, "Thank you for allowing me up front. The artwork you saw was amazing, but nothing compares to the wonder of mother nature and the universe. I felt so small looking out into the stars. It was like I was the only person in the universe with that same view. I know we would both love to do this for an hour.

However, we land in a few hours, and you have a wild time ahead of you. I must get you some sleep still.

"I want your fastest speed, and I'll take a raincheck on tonight for some other time. You made my day special, one I will cherish forever. Now fuck me like a mad man, and let's get some sleep."

This isn't at all what I expected. I must meet the demand, though. Warp drive it is. In 0.01 seconds, I am at my maximum speed. The smile is gone. The easy breathing is gone. Even the moans of pleasure are gone, replaced by a good loud grunt timed with each lance of my cock. I no longer have that great feeling I had before. Now I have heat from the friction as my cock barrels in and out of my sister as fast as humanly possible.