The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the grandmothers passed, they are sitting in the area covered by an overhang and drinking margaritas.

I notice that there are surprisingly few crew around. The best-looking one is the captain. She doesn't bark out orders, she is calm when giving directions. Her people snap to when she talks. Very impressive. I like that she isn't oppressive or mean spirited.

Penny explains, "I plan to rent my baby out when we aren't using it. Much of the profits will go back into the ship to keep it looking brand new with major remodeling every five years. I think we will spend lots of time onboard. The Americans are very skilled in animal training, they really don't need us anymore. They do love hearing our stories. I think that is what they really wanted."

I laugh, "I ran into that with Max at Montreal. He wanted to eliminate us."

Kathy sits on my lap, "Big bad sniper guy shows them. He has his sister kick them all at the rifle range, and then he has me lead a staged exercise. As I am going through the drill I know so well, he is making it sound like a big-budget action movie, and they are hanging on his every word. We kept our budget, but was it the rifle that made the real difference?"

They all look at us like deer in headlights, mouths open, they have no clue.

I smile, "In the capital, there is a wing dedicated to the military. In the center of the room is a six-foot diameter round display. At about four feet off the ground, it sits in a stand, behind glass. The scroll work is most unique, the butt is a masterpiece, and has many names carved into the backside of the stock. You all know that rifle that I am talking about.

"I explain the costs of replacing each one of the people and how children would have been raised by a single parent if not for its owner and that rifle. Now add three generations of Rescuers, and yes, it costs you money. It just doesn't come close to the money you save and the letters that never get written. And then Debbie ..."

I can't continue. Kathy holds me tight. The captain yells out, "Dinner." Perfect timing. They made a walking surf-n-turf dinner. What's a walking surf-n-turf dinner? The turf is obviously perfectly grilled filet mignon. The walking surf is anything in the sea that walks. They had crab, lobster, and shrimp. The shrimp was cooked in five ways. Shrimp cocktail for the appetizer, lobster bisque soup, crab salad, with dinner, we have crab cakes and crab legs, potato skins, asparagus, wine, and then key lime pie to finish it all off.

By the time we finish, we are all stuffed. We go up on the top deck and watch the sunset. There is a storm off in the distance, the thin clouds are red and purple.

It's a beautiful sunset.

Two crew members come out from below and place several thick blankets on the deck. They bring out glasses of champagne, caviar, cheese, fruit, and assorted baked desserts. The presentation of the tiny plates is impressive. Vegetables are carved to make edible decorations.

Gina has a tear in her eye, she raises her glass as a toast, "To family. The best Rescuers the world has ever seen. This is probably the last time that we will all be together. We first toast Fred. You will notice his absence. I tried everything to get him here, but he took this week to get married."

Everyone is shocked. I had no clue he even had a girlfriend.

Gina drops a fifty-megaton bomb on us, "He and his boyfriend are in Alaska. When we sent him out there, he loved the state and something more out there. So, here is to Fred, for finding what he wants and for finally finding happiness."

We all shout, "Cheers."

Gina continues, "Now we toast family. I love you all very much. In the last few days, all my sisters have had a few magical hours or more with a man we love. However, with five sisters and four mothers, we could have killed him. I see the spark in I think three sets of eyes. Whoever picked out the security, sure did a fantastic job."

Penny spoke up, "Nobody knows you all as well as your grandparents. We were winding down as your parents were taking over. We raised you and love you all like our own daughters. We know what you like. Kathy and Gina, we knew it was hopeless, but we tried."

We raise our glasses and say, "Cheers," again.

The crew brings out more blankets, enough to cover most of the top deck. They clean up the glasses.

Gina has a pouting face now and more tears, "A moment of silence for Debbie, the sweetest sister we all had." Sobs. "Killed in the line of duty."

The crew stands motionless, only the water hitting the ship is heard. I think everyone sniffled at least once.

Gina smiles now, "Welcome to my fantasy. I get off on being naked in front of other people. I have always dreamed of having sex on a boat ... or ship, as the sun is going down. You all have had your fun in the most spectacular of ways. You all had quality time with the man I love. You all had a hell of a time with him in epic ways. We are just going to make love for an hour or more.

"I would encourage all of you with a man to come join us. For those of you without a man right now, one may become available in a while, or there is always the better sex, ..." She giggles. "... that you can sample. I don't care. Ben, I need you to make my world go boom."

I take this as my queue to get up and strip slowly. Brian is by Kim, Hunter has Porsche, and Bubba has Bonnie. Penny can't help herself; she moves to her daughters, Pam and Paula.

It doesn't matter who is with whom, all-female eyes are on me. I am the young buck that has recently recovered from my gunshot wound. All the men in our family are impressive. I am younger and will get up again. No way Grandpa Brian does. Hunter and Bubba will come once more.

Now that I am naked, I have Gina stand up. I gently assist her stripping. I don't fight her or rip her clothes off. I start at the bottom button while she begins at the top. I help with pulling the shirt up and over her head. With no effort, she is naked.

I sit down first, facing the setting sun. Gina gracefully sits in my lap. She looks splendid. I kiss her on the lips, a thank you for setting this whole experience up. I know this is her work. They are taking part and helping, but this is Gina at her best.

She started the big wheel turning. Anyone can assist, it takes determinization to start it rolling.

Quickly, she is reaching out with her tongue. Softly, it glides along the sides of my tongue. I love when she does this, the feeling always makes me feel special. It sounds like everyone behind me is doing the same thing. I must be the blueprint for everyone tonight.

I go off script for us. I pull her hair, so her head goes back, and her chest presses out. I am gentle, no harsh yanking of hair. I blaze a trail of tiny wet kisses down her neck.

Gina calls out my move, "He pulled my hair back, forcing my chest out. He then trailed tiny kisses down my neck and chest to the nipples. The kisses are wet, he used his tongue a lot, and that tickles. Now he is alternating between hard and soft suction on my nipples. Each suction is a full breath."

I am sucking harder, and she can't speak anymore. She is reduced to, "Ah, yah, oh, yah," over and over. As I suck harder, she screams louder. Others are repeating the same sound.

I yell out, "Opposite hand pinching a nipple."

I am in sync with sucking and pinching. One of the two is always working a nipple. Grandma Kim is the first to scream out her orgasm. Grandpa is an old pro, that does not surprise me that they are first. Hunter and Bubba are close behind. Swell that leaves me as last. I double down my effort, and Gina is soon moaning, then grunting, and finally, she orgasms loud with her scream.

Her scream starts out soft, "Oooooooo." Then it quickly takes off as it wears her throat rough from the power projecting from it. It's a primal scream the body does. You can't scream like that if you try.

I hear Grandma Kim giving Grandpa Brian shit, "You may have got me off first, but Gina melted in his arms. He literally turned her into a pool of pudding."

Grandma Penny is quick to interject as Nakita, "You are right, Kim, he is a puny man, you better let me take him. I will make a man out of him yet."

Typical Grandma Mary, "While you too fight, I will take Brian and fuck his brains out."

They are so funny. I pick up Gina and lay her on her back. She sits up on her elbows, allowing her to still see the sunset. I sit down to munch some carpet. Because I am busy and can't call out my techniques, Gina does it for me.

Gina is laughing as she says, "Ok, everyone can follow along now. Ben has started off with a wide lapping of my outer lips. He is teasing me so very well. He hits the outer lips, pushing them inside my pussy. Now he is doing it on the opposite side. Oh, you little devil.

"He is pulling my lips out now like they're spaghetti. Slurping them, so they flutter in the air. Yeowwwwwww! So gooooooooood! Now his tongue is pushing the inside of my lips to keep them out of the hole. It doesn't work that way, but that is what he is trying to do. On the one hand, he's failing, they go right back in place. On the other hand, WOW, that feels incredible. Do that again! More!"

I hear more screams around me.

Gina is moaning as she says, "The little fucker is using his chin on my pussy and mons! OH, FUCK YOU BEN! ARGGGGGGGGG! OH, YES!"

Gina is laughing hysterically now, "From the scream I hear, it sounds like nobody else has found a good defense for that either. Oh Fuck, he went girl on me. He is slow and gentle, yet he is going as deep as he can, and his hand is massaging my clit. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Arggggggggggg! Fuck, that is good!"

This time, Gina is moaning as she is talking, "God damn that little fucker! He is so freaking predictable. After a slow and gentle girl mode, he goes male teenager on me. Just the opposite of girl mode.

"He is rough and poking hard. He thinks just because the contrast is amazing, I will orgasm again. The mother fucker is right ......... ooh soon. Oh, yes, right there!!! Oh, Oh, NO, don't fucking move! Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssssss."

She ends with a scream the Richter scale could have measured.

I finish for her, "Just in case you're wondering, she has no defense against Teenager mode either."

I look over Gina's shoulders, and everyone is melted or watching over someone that they pleasured. A lot of happy people on the top of this ship tonight. I wait a few minutes for everyone to recover, and then I wait a few more minutes, just to be safe.

Gina rolls over and then moves into doggie. She is facing the sunset; we have plenty of time left. The captain is above us, in the highest part of the ship. Steering, propulsion, radar, everything you need to run a modern yacht is at her fingertips.

The beautiful captain yells out to us, "In about twenty minutes, we'll be passing a cargo ship. I'm adjusting our course."

Penny yells out, "No. We like a little fun. Stay on course, captain."

I push all the way into Gina in one long slow thrust. She responds with a deep moan of satisfaction. She likes showing off, she will love this. We have done this enough that I know exactly how fast to go. The curveball is what the freighter will do to her? She will get off on that big time. We have a gorgeous view of the light blue water as we go farther out to sea.

She knows they will see us, and know exactly what we're doing. A woman on hands and knees with a man behind her up close, oh yeah, they will know. They will have their binoculars out, and they will get a great view. I can feel the energy building around us.

We all have used binoculars. We know that even a mile away, they will see us clearly. My guess is they'll be much closer than a mile. I can see the huge ship already. They are far out; still, we are moving swiftly. I bet they are moving at a decent speed as well. Time is money for them. An extra run a year is a lot of money.

We have plenty of time still.

I am enjoying this wonderful feeling.

This is an almost perfect evening for this. Yet, if I am honest with myself, I am worried. This seems like a last fling before your high school buddies go to the four winds, splitting up forever. I don't really expect to see the grandparents anymore unless I go out to see them.

These last few days of nonstop sex seem like the end of something. I feel sick like I might be losing my family. Having Gina in front of me sure helps ease my fears. On the other hand, I can't take on five women.

That just isn't possible. I don't have enough stamina; I have severe problems with three. These last few days have been awesome. I had time to rest, they spaced me out, and we had a ton of fun.

The ship is getting closer.

I can make out the multi-colored containers. Gina is staring in the direction of the freighter. A cruise ship would have been better, although, with as large as the ocean is, we're probably lucky to see anything.

Gina is excited, she is moaning more than usual. In fact, the whole group is enthusiastic. They're louder than usual. After what I did with Kathy, this is tame. She may be bored. Wow, what a couple of days I have been through. They spaced out the sex well. The problem is that with so much to do, and then great sex, I have been wearing down. I can feel it even now, just twenty minutes into fucking Gina.

I should be at the top of my game. Instead, I can feel the wear and tear on my body. I don't have quite the energy I should. On the other hand, I have a hell of a story to tell someday. This has been a few epic days. And there we are again, seeming like the end of something. Gina is the last, I will know soon enough.

Damn, those container ships are enormous. It looks so top-heavy with ... seven rows of containers above deck. Dang. I am staring off in the distance, a pair of beautifully long, thin legs walk by me. It's the captain, she is in a small white bikini.

Captain Jessica stands in front of us, "I too like a good flashing." She pulls the strings on her bikini, leaving her naked. "You all don't seem to have a problem being naked, so I thought I might join you for a bit. My second is up on the helm. We are far away because those big ships create big waves and sink yachts.

"I've been on smaller ships, and this is far enough away. However, if there is an issue, move to the closest rope and then make your way inside and then to the center of the ship."

Jessica is young, firm full breasts, shaves, and her hair looks divine blowing in the ocean winds. She is dangerous. I concentrate on Gina. After Texas, this is nothing. I know Gina is excited, I speed up just a hair, so I can keep her interested.

Gina laughs at me, "Oh Ben, I know you're there. Yes, I'm excited at being seen, but it's not much. You'll always be much better."

There you go, the reason I love this woman. To me, it's all about her, to her, it's all about me. I can understand why we love each other. We're made for each other, we are perfect. Why do I love Kathy and the others as well? Why does Kathy love me? She should hate me. I love the others, but more like sisters than lovers.

I have had sex with all the moms and grandmothers, but they are just for fun. They have their own men. I was just a toy to play with and to remember their youth. I don't care what happens, Gina and I will stay together.

We are getting closers when Grandpa Brian says to us, "Start quick fucking. All you girls, hold your orgasm until I give you permission to cum. You are all going to cum together. Your screams will be loud enough so the men on board will hear you."

Ok, so much for making this last until sunset. I speed up significantly. There is a lot of grunting and moaning. The captain has a leg up on a railing, she is jilling as fast as she can. I no longer feel the sides of Gina's vagina sliding across my cock. Now, there is just glorious friction. This is very good. Very good indeed.

Gina yells out, "I NEED to cum! The mother fucker is drilling me into tomorrow!"

Brian shouts out, "Stop your whining. Act like a woman and hold your orgasm!"

Grandma Kim shouts back, "Fuck you! It's not easy to hold back an orgasm when a tree trunk pretends to be a jackhammer on my pussy."

Brian shouts out, "Soon!"

Grrrrr, I need to shoot my load.

I scream, "Grandpa!"

Brian admonishes me, "You have the stamina, hold on just two minutes more. We want them as close as possible. Toughen up, kid."

Kim shouts out, "Fuck yeah, and no, he can't."

What did she say? What does she know?

Gina is whimpering, "Grandma! Explain!"

Ben yells out, "Thirty seconds. Give everything your best! Faster! Harder!"

As expected, Penny does her Nakita, "You wimpy men! All you do is move three inches! BOO WHO! Real men can go hours."

Kim again screams out, "NO! HE CAN'T! Ah, ah, ah! ARGGGGGGGGGGG!"

I scream out, Gina screams out.

I shoot my cum into Gina. Gina clamps down on my cock. At the same time, from the captain to Brian and everyone in between screams out their orgasms. I hear a lot of thuds as men fall to their sides. We are all breathing hard and have racing hearts.

Even over that loud sound, we faintly hear several men shouting, "Hu Ra! Yeowwwwww!"

They finish off with some whistles and the ship's horn. I see the captain on her ass with a goofy look on her face. I thought she was dead.

Jessica surprises me by saying, "Down one level in the main room, you'll find refreshments and after-dinner drinks."

Her eyes are still closed. A man in the crew's uniform came by, threw Jessica over his shoulder, and walked off with her like a sack of potatoes. Interesting crew. We all walk down the circular stairs to the lower level. It's an easy slope, making it easy for the grandparents. Hunter helps Brian, he is worn out.

There is a small mountain for food. Several baked and frozen treats with a large bar stocked with after-dinner drinks. We all sample a couple. I am sleeping well tonight. We are sitting in the couches. There are six together, set up so we can all talk.

Gina is an attack dog, "Grandma Kim, do you have some special news for us? You seemed to know more than we do about Bennie."

I hate being called Bennie unless Gina does it.

Oh shit, this is bad, Kim is almost in tears, "With his injuries and slow healing time, I have been looking for an answer. He is healthy, yet tests don't return values that they should for a man his age. I did a lot of digging. Then I expanded my digging once I started suspecting the cause."

She pauses and catches her breath. She wipes the tears from her eyes.

Kim continues, still with a frown, "Ben, my wonderful and caring grandson. You have been a shot in the arm for this family, one we truly needed. We all love you. Certainly, these last few days have shown you that. I also know that you are special. You have shown some old ladies a few awesome nights. Your mothers have each enjoyed you and your talents.

"You see, with all the men in this family, it's not the meat that hangs between your legs that makes you special. You are all sweet and giving men first. You're not bad in bed either. However, our family has been shopping at the same store a bit too often. If we were talking about a rug, I would say the edges are getting lose.

"There is a fancy name for that in genetics, but that's basically what's happening. Your healing and stamina are far less than the average man. The odds of a catastrophic birth are now quite high with you if you stay in the family, and still much higher than usual even with an outsider. Ben, I'm sorry to tell you this." Everyone is already crying. We see the train wreck coming. "You should not have children with you as the sperm provider."

Gina and Kathy are on the floor, bawling their eyes out. I am in shock; I can't believe this is the result. I won't be a father. My mouth puckers. My chest starts a dry heave. I have tears in my eyes, I drop my face into my hands. Vanessa and Iris are first to my side. The moms dive for Kathy and Gina, to comfort them, and give their condolences.