The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is building towards her orgasm way too fast; this isn't normal. Something is wrong. She isn't holding back. She allows her orgasm to run up and stomp on her, and she isn't putting up any fight at all. Wow, this is some plan they have. No way she does this on her own, she would want a better orgasm than this.

While fighting for breath and grunting, I try to say, "I, owe, you, two, now."

That was it, too hard to talk.

If she isn't going to hold back, I won't either. I lied, I am holding back, but it's only two minutes before Iris goes off and explodes in her orgasm. Naturally, she screams and gets a compliment from our pilot and co-pilot.

I am surprisingly exhausted.

I fall, and then roll over with some help. That was damn good. I get a kiss on the lips, and then Iris rolls into me and places my hand on her breast.

I love falling to sleep that way.

That's precisely what I did, I fall asleep.

Chapter 10 -- Kathy

We are woken up by our co-pilot.

I take a shower. After drying, I find clothes are laid out for me, I expected that. Iris is staying on board. After we land, two large men are there with a limo to pick me up. We have a good hour's drive to my destination. The sun is just coming up. These two went all out for my breakfast, McDonald's, and a Dunkin Donuts coffee. After all the awesome meals I have had, this seems so pedestrian.

I am taken to what looks like an arena parking lot, and it's half full at dawn. From the outside, it's the size of a small shopping mall but decorated like a bar. It turns out I was two for two. It is a bar, they have their own clothing and souvenir section, a restaurant, an area for line dancing, a game room, and a strip club. My two friends point to the strip club. I am handed two fistfuls of dollar bills.

There are a lot of pretty girls here, but not one I recognize yet. This is a rowdy bar. They have several security guys, and they look mean. But the men are very touchy-feely. They go up on stage for a short time. Too long, and they get kicked off. One girl almost got fucked. The guys were laughing about it. I pushed my way forward and put a bunch of money in her ... strings.

I don't like the way they treat women here. A new set of women come out, and it's a lot of the same thing. Groping, touching, pulling hair, slapping breasts. If one of my sisters comes out, I may kill someone.

I reward the women that take the most abuse. One guy and I almost fight. My two friends persuade him that's a bad idea. There is now space around me and my shadows, nobody wants any piece of me.

They switch girls again, but in between, there is an announcement.

Mr. Announcer, "Ok, boys, we have an exclusive hottie from up north of the border. It's cold up there, but she is nothing but fire, as in smoking hot. I'll warn you, though, she has six, yes, count them six, badass US Navy Seals here to protect her. You have been warned ..."

Nobody is listening, they are watching the new girls come out. These are the best yet. Leading them out is a very naked and NOT afraid Kathy! She ignores me, doesn't even look at me. She looks like she is having a blast, dancing, and listening to the men hoot, holler, wolf whistles, and catcalls.

She is shaking her body, so her breasts flop around. Oh, what a glorious sight. A guy steps up on the stage. He reaches out his hand. She grabs it while she is reaching back and smacks him in the face, twists his arm behind him, so he is off-balanced and then kicks him back into the audience. I go up front and give her $10, I poke my finger in the middle and push it up into her pussy.

Everyone else wants to do that, she steps back. Three guys rush her. Oh no, that's going to get ugly. Her security steps up like lightning, punches the guys in the face. They are out cold on the stage. They each pick up the bums, and they throw them back into the audience.

Nobody else went on stage, for Kathy or the other girls. She played with her breasts, and I tipped her.

She masturbated on stage, that didn't take long. She slipped her fingers in, and less than two minutes and she squirts on stage. The men go bananas. I tip the other girls. In fact, I gave them most of my money. I have a few left over.

Kathy screams out, "I need to get fucked!"

All the men surge towards the stage. All six retired Navy Seals pull out their sidearms. Everyone retreats. I hold up two dollars. She grins and points at me. Then it is the finger and the come-hither motion. I don't need to look nervous, I am. It's hot, there are naked women on stage, and the men are cheering us on. I would rather NOT be here on display in public.

Fuck, I see women from the bar and the dance floor walking over to watch the antics. I try to lead Kathy off the stage. Nope, she wants to have fun. Not surprised.

She tells the strippers, "Strip him."

Their eyes go wide. I am sure they are thinking, "Did she say that?"

Kathy nods her head yes, then screams out to the crowd, "Girls, strip our stud!"

There are close to a hundred women in the audience now, and they are screaming, "YES! YES!"

Eight naked strippers take my clothes off. I bet a suitcase is here with more clothes.

They pick me up OFF THE FLOOR and strip me of every shred of clothing. I am naked and sprouting a large cock that is standing straight out.

They all reach for my cock, four are on their knees to suck me off. Kathy moves the girls out of the way! BITCH!

The entire audience is watching me naked and being blown by four nude strippers.

It finally dawns on me; this really isn't so bad. Well, other than doing this in public. THAT I could do without. Seriously, I have four expert cock suckers getting me off. The rest of the women are in a daisy chain eating pussy. At seeing that, I spew my cum over the four women.

They all scream, probably because they are conditioned to do that. I am not that special.

Kathy rushes to her feet, her side is towards the audience. She has a wide stance and has her elbows locked with hands on her knees. I walk up slowly behind her; my cock is still rock hard. I effortlessly slide into my sister. The crowd cheers, they have a perfect view. I pull far out, so the visuals are off the charts. I hear women grunting in time with Kathy. Even more disturbing, the men grunting out in time with Kathy.

We need to get the fuck out of here, I can't quick fuck her, though. I have been forced to speed through everything. Only now, when I don't want to, am I allowed to go slow. I have a bunch of evil sisters. I will get even with them. I don't want to bore the hell out of these people. After fifteen minutes, I speed up.

I build my anger from being embarrassed. It's surprisingly easy, I shorten my stroke and speed up significantly. They are chanting now, "Fuck her good! Make her cum! Fuck her, man!" Poets, they are not. I am fucking her as hard as I can. Her whole body moves when I thrust in.

Kathy is moaning loud. I see a furious guy with a jacket that says management. He is seething and turning red in the face as he discusses something with Kathy's head of security who is perfectly calm. He grunts quick and loud; the management guy jumps for his life and runs off.

I need to end this. I go faster and thrust harder; I withdrawal quickly, then thrust harder. I repeat and repeat. I am ready.

I hear sirens coming closer. Oh fuck, time is up. I thrust up and hold. There is an enormous scream. Kathy leads the audience with her scream, and they follow. I thrust again and shoot more cum. I am feeling weak, my eyesight is closing in. Oh shit, I am swaying.

In a flash, our security guys are there to grab us and run off stage. I was going to tell him to keep going to the car, but I am sure he knows that.

I wake up in the airplane.

I am in bed, naked, Kathy is next to me. My head is cuddled in her lap. She is soothing me and playing with my wet hair. Around the bed are all the moms. In the room and doorway are my other sisters. I am handed some Gatorade. Wow, that helped a bunch.

Now I am handed a tray with an Italian sub and some chips on it.

Mom spoke first, "We knew your stamina would be hurt, we spaced out the sex. I guess we underestimated the effect of not moving around for so long. I'm sorry, baby."

I laugh in her face, "Oh mom, don't feel too sorry for me. I've had a few spectacular days, had awesome sex several times with some amazing women, and got blown by four naked strippers. I take it we are on our way to Florida or Mexico to go deep-sea fishing on a huge luxury yacht?"

Kathy pulls me back to her, "We will neither confirm nor deny anything. We will not give any secrets away, not even the fact that Gina is next. Nope, nothing."

I smirk, "Thank you for that wonderful tip Captain Obvious. You really wore me out. I need to start working out again. I'm getting soft."

Mom tells me, "Those retired Navy Seals, that was the same group your dad saved in Central America."

All the girls laugh. "We ask them if they would mind helping with security, and they were like sure, no problem. Where? Oh, just a world-famous strip club. Does that offend you? They all show up with a grin on their face."

Paula adds, "It seems they ran fast when the police came. They grabbed you like a slab of ribs and ran out the door with your sister wrapped around another guy, still buck ass naked. He didn't seem to mind that either."

I chuckle, "No, I would bet he didn't."

Pam adds, "They didn't stop for food like they were supposed to. Let me see if I can whip up a snack for you two."

She came back two minutes later with a half dozen Home Run Inn pizzas. These aren't the frozen ones; this is the real stuff. Dad had filled me in on this place hidden in a terrible neighborhood in Chicago. They make the best pizza. We have a couple of hours to go, I roll over on to Kathy, and she is thrilled that I am giving her so much attention. She loves running her fingers through my hair.

Someone behind me started singing a soft lullaby, and I am quickly asleep.

+++++

Chapter 11 -- Gina

I am woken up from my slumber by Kathy. She looks sad for having to wake me up. We quickly take a shower and then put on the clothes they have for us. Damn, Kathy has micro shorts and a halter top on.

Her hair is in a ponytail. I want to fuck her right now. We go into the main cabin, and I am speechless. They all laugh hard at me. Every one of them is in a pair of bright-colored micro shorts.

They are then split, half in halter tops the others in a bikini and a shirt that is only tied around the waist.

Every one of them has a ponytail.

I sit down so we can land. A large limo is there to pick us up. I am surprised that no walking mountains are there to greet us. We are driving down a bustling city street. It's lined with clubs and restaurants. It's crazy here, and it's only noon. The car swerves to a curb, and the door opens. Before I go into ninja mode and protect my women from the intruder, mom puts out her hand, and a large hand gently assists her getting out of the car.

One by one, the moms, then the sisters, are helped out of the car. As I get out, there are six big burly men dressed in long black pants, black socks, black tennis shoes, and black shirts with the Marines emblem on it and, of course, no sleeves. These guys want to show off their guns.

As we are escorted in, I notice that everyone has clothing that is awesome in black light. How cool. The Marines escort us inside and to a quiet corner that two more mountains have staked out for us. Together, these eight men teach us how to dance in Miami.

It's impressive that eight men are teaching us how to dance. I can't believe these guys can even move as big as they are.

Yeah, like they can do that. No shit! They can, and they did! For such big guys, they sure can move to the beat of the music. It's not even close as to who the worst is in the bar.

Yup, I have two left feet. There is no hope for me.

Some college boy moves towards us, they like Gina. She doesn't like him. A Marine is next to him now, staring at the kid.

He looks at the man, "I can dance way better than that loser. I can show her some fun."

That ticked off Major Tim Floyd.

His whole face changed, and you could tell he is holding himself back from twisting the kid in two.

The Major says to the punk, "Well, you sure are a smart one, aren't you. I tell you what. If I put you in the forest with that man, within ten feet, he disappears. He trails you, tosses pebbles at you. Then when he stops being amused, ..." The major is an inch from the kid's face. "... he takes his blade out from behind you and slits your throat. He could also cut your heart out or kill you in eight different ways that I have seen. He probably has a few I haven't seen yet."

I throw my voice behind the kid, "I am everywhere." That spooked the hell out of him.

I throw my voice behind and to the left, "Can you stop me?"

He turns around, and I am not there. He turns back to look at me.

I throw my voice above him, "I know where you live, boy." Of course, he looks up.

I stand behind the mountain, and throw my voice in front of the kid, "I am pulling my knife out now. RUN!"

I can smell urine in the air as he runs directly to an exit. When I turn around, there are plenty of unhappy faces looking at me.

I throw up my hands in surrender, "I never touched him. I'm innocent." They are still stern. "I am mostly Innocent." Still stern. "I didn't hurt him physically." Their grins are growing. "Ok, dammit, that was a lot of fun, and I would do it again." They're giggling now.

Two mountains ask me, "Can you really do that?"

I look sad, "I can't talk about it. I owe them that."

Gina steps to my side, "I have no such issues. He was the best. I saw him, I mean I saw his work, you never see him in the forest unless he wants you too. Silent even with no wind. Yes, he was the real deal before getting shot. Thank you for saving us."

We "danced" for another hour before we got tired. Nobody came near us. They all had a good laugh at my lack of skill on the dance floor. They had a very good time shaking their hips and grinding me raw. They have me so worked up that I need to fuck someone. It's common for all the men to be grabbing and squeezing breasts. Many of the women don't have much. My group is blessed.

They aren't huge like porn stars, but they all have a generous handful and then some. The music is a hard-driving sound that tells me to fuck them. With the grinding, I am ready to blow a load. That would be embarrassing as hell. I sit down at our table and am soon joined by everyone.

Kathy nibbles on my ear, "Close to spewing?"

Without looking at her or anyone else, I nod my head. I need to calm down. Having my earlobe chewed doesn't help. I feel a foot on my crotch. My head springs up, I have tears in my eyes because I am straining to hold back.

In a flash, someone slipped under the table. In less than ten seconds, my boxers are pulled to the side, and my cock is drained.

All it took was placing my cock in her mouth. I blew five hard squirts of cum. I bite down on my hand to prevent the scream of relief that I experienced. Now I can enjoy myself and join the conversation again.

Iris sneaks up to her chair with a massive grin on her face. Nobody said a thing to either of us.

We have lunch here at the club, and then it's back to the limo. We get to the dock at 1:00 in the afternoon. I thought it was later. Too many time zones. We walk down to a modern super-yacht. This is the type of yacht that they make shows on, how it's made, and how the rich and famous live. This thing is so big it has two fishing boats that are bigger than many yachts.

We could have landed the helicopter on top. It has two zip codes!

This is the type of yacht that Penny would design, money is no object. Everything is over the top and the best of the best. The most beautiful woods, the finest linens, glassware, china, everything.

There are two executive chefs, and a crew to handle everything. As soon as we board, Gina is there to greet us. I get crushed as I board the ship. Interesting, all the grandparents are here as well. This is a huge reunion. Three generations of Rescuers, the beginning, middle, and the end, all under one roof.

There is a lot of hugs and crying going on. This is Gina's thing to get everyone together one last time. The grandparents don't like the sun, so we go inside to enjoy the living room. This room could seat a hundred people. The glass is tinted, the furniture is all handmade and intricate craftsmanship.

Wine and fruit are brought out for our pleasure. Gina is on my lap, one arm around me and a hand running through my hair and caressing my chest. Everyone shares their part of my trip, how they planned it, and then how it went.

For the most part, we followed the script. The police weren't part of the plan.

I inquire about the name of the ship, "Brian's Desires."

Grandma Penny is blunt, "Your grandfather likes to fish. He had said that at one time, he would like to go deep-sea fishing. I took out a few dollars and made him a boat. This is the initial voyage."

Grandpa Brian screams, "What? This is ours?"

Grandma Penny blushes, "Sure is. I had it made here, we're going to sail it through the Panama Canal and then it's going out to Hawaii. The base has lots of places to put a boat."

Brian retorts, "Things this size are ships. It's bigger than a destroyer. Some captain is going to be unhappy. I just know you got the spot in front, right?"

Penny won't say a thing.

After Brian calms down, Penny continues, "I have accumulated a lot of wealth in my years as a smuggler. I had the combined profits from hundreds of men plus the previous leader, a man that had been smuggling his entire life. I tried to spend it on the lodge, the surrounding area, aircraft, and now a boat. Oh, excuse me, a ship. These last few days and other trips all have put a good dent in my money.

"At my age, I can't spend it all. Soon, I will be spreading it out. You will all be wealthy enough; you'll never have to work again. After the last of us are gone, you will all get the rest of our assets. My two aunts never married; you all are the only family I have ever really had."

Penny and just about everyone else are in tears. Our ship starts moving out to sea. They had been maneuvering for a while, but only now, the effects of the large engines kick in, and everyone rushes to the windows. Typical Penny, the best engines money can buy. They make this ship move swiftly in the water. On the water, I don't know if this is a fast or slow yacht. I can tell we are moving and would not want to fall off.

Since we are going out to sea, they won't remove the fishing boats yet. Gina looks devastated up until the crew brings out the equipment and chairs to fish from the back of the ship. They bait the hooks, let the line out, and the ship slows down.

One of the crew, Jim, is an experienced fisherman. Jim proceeds to explain how to fish, how to reel in a fish, what happens at the side of the boat, where the fish are stored, and what we are likely to catch.

I am first to land something, but in just a minute, the line is broken. Jim assures me that anything that breaks the line that early, we DON'T want on the ship.

Her first nibble, Gina lands a Marlin, the most famous big game fish. Several of us sit amazed at the fight to pull it in. The crew helped a lot. A fish that size is strong and doesn't want to be reeled in. He wants to be free. It took two hours to get him to the ship. We take a picture, then let him go free.

Gina saw how beautiful the fish was and couldn't stand to have it killed. I caught a Grouper but let others take turns reeling him in. I want to save my stamina for tonight. Everyone that took a turn had a blast doing so.