The Rescuer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The too lean body in her arms tensed up even more for a few seconds, until one horrible sob burst out of Emma's chest, and she finally turned all the way around to be held properly.

"Of c-course he d-did."

The one place Jenny knew that she had real strength? And needed to finally start learning how to give it? Was that what he had done for HER by putting Emma directly in her path? Why else was she here in HIS home? Exactly the place were the woman in her arms could relax, and feel truly vulnerable, as her old pain assaulted her? Had he known? All along?

Did that really matter now?

Jenny just held on tight to the shaking body, returning the brutally strong and needful hug as best she could. Time seemed to fade, as for the very first time in her life, someone else trusted her with everything they had.

Sexually and otherwise.

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

At first, Jenny didn't want to put any of the seedlings into the fresh organic soil, that they had laboriously refilled the huge number of waist high planters with. But now that she wasn't afraid of hurting them, it was quickly becoming her favorite thing to do. The rolling beds could get moved around to any of the four sides of the terraces, depending on the sun, weather and storms.

In the long winters, a few of the plants got rolled into the freight elevator, and lived thru the cold under the grow lights in the basement. In a pinch, the most delicate of them could quickly be brought inside the penthouse itself, through the huge double doors by the fireplace. When her lover had redesigned the terraces, the first year they were together, he made sure that nothing was permanently tied in one location.

If they hadn't split up? Who knew how many parties they would've eventually had up here? With all the plants rolled away to the 'backside' of the penthouse, leaving room for as many tables and chairs as their invited guests needed to enjoy themselves? Those kinds of thoughts usually had too much of a grip on her during her normal visits to New York.

But with Jenny around?

This experience was so much different! Even her forbidden solo visit with Sally here, just a few months ago, hadn't felt like this! Was it really just the guilt, that Jenny seemed immune to, that was making these last few days feel so special? Was this just a one time thing? Never to be repeated?

"Got another one done! You're falling behind, slowpoke!"

It was true. Jenny had delicately placed the smallest and most vulnerable seedlings in perfect rows, and at the exact right depth. Emma could only smile back at her, as the girl immediately turned to the last of the rolling beds, and began to pre-make holes for the pepper plants. All the flowers had been done first, to help protect their blooms. Not many things came by to naturally help pollinate the garden in the sky. They usually had to 'import' some temporary help for the terraces. From either a few beekeepers, or get some 'extra' beneficial insects from the local college, that was still receiving some of the Trust's money for some reason.

Emma knew that she was forgetting something important, about her connection between that old school and the penthouse, but so far this visit it kept slipping away from her thoughts. Maybe it wouldn't matter. At least in the larger scheme of things.

The rolling planter beds were heavy once they were fully watered and reloaded, and gave her a good workout wrestling them into the right spots. So far Jenny hadn't caught her practicing Jack's latest techniques. Either with weapons, every day objects, or just with her empty hands. It would have been rather hard to explain a few of the new scratches on the bar stools of the breakfast nook. But her teacher insisted that most of the time you just had to use whatever was nearby to protect yourself.

Or someone else.

Trouble rarely announced itself... but what if you were actually the one really going out and looking for it?... that was an entirely different kind of class.

Which Jack was also thankfully finally teaching her.

By the time she got back to the freight elevator area, the last of the plants were all set. Jenny had already started piling up the various bits and pieces, not being used this spring, onto the four rolling skids that had been custom made to fit one at a time into the freight elevator. Once she was doing something? The girl certainly didn't mess around. Avery still wasn't sure exactly what the new sculpture being donated in a few weeks would look like, but he'd seen the expense sheets. The sheer physical weight of the materials, pouring into Jenny's huge loft studio, could have hardly been less expensive if they had been partly made of gold or silver.

Supposedly the prototype material would 'eventually' all be free, if the switch from an 'unveiling' to a 'performance' was successful. Whatever the hell that actually meant! How typical of him! Find something brand new, and not even really on the market yet, and create a really innovative use for it. Then let the notoriety of his creation, make the start up company slash the costs of his first project with it, to almost nothing.

Whatever the new sculpture was, it was so big they had temporarily borrowed one of Drake's largest new warehouses to construct it in. Jenny's body looked, and felt wonderful, after so many months of hard work. The borrowed baggy clothes and floppy hat barely hid her lovely shape.

It had been so hard not to respond, even once, to all the hidden touches and kisses Jenny had teased her with all morning!

Something about the borrowed 'disguise' though seemed to insulate the poor girl from all of her normal fears. So many of the newer buildings that surrounded them, on all sides, were so much taller than this old structure from a previous century. Already designated a national landmark, because of the person that had designed it, the usually completely smothered feel of too many glass and metal monsters had barely been kept enough at bay.

Only three of the famous architect's taller buildings had survived the so-called crush of progress in New York. Jenny had eagerly glimpsed the other two from afar, with the borrowed old nautical telescope from the library, the very first morning she had come out onto the terraces. The thought of thousands of windows, that could look down on them outside, had been fully tamed in her mind that first night.

Jenny only saw only 'buildings' now, and not 'strangers behind glass' or 'people in graves'.

The cars, pedestrians and busy streets down below were now 'too far away' to matter anymore. At least from the safety of the penthouse. The special glass walls of the penthouse's perimeter had fascinated Jenny, as did the completely digital computer-controlled system of vertical blinds inside of the sealed glass.

Emma had carefully waited until the next day and night to show Jenny how the expensive privacy feature worked. It had amazed the artist to learn that SHE could see someone else, that couldn't see HER from another angle. With the special remote in her pocket, the blinds always 'knew' where she was, and kept fine tuning the angle of the slats to wherever she went.

From HER perspective, she could always see directly outside the three enormous continuous banks of windows, while virtually no one else could count on being able to view her at the tiny sliver of an opening. Sitting, day or night, on the couch in front of the huge fireplace wall? What little the articulating blinds didn't take care of, the special privacy films did.

Emma had never tested how fast the poor blinds could keep up with the remote, but Jenny sure did! Running virtually naked in huge circles around the entire main floor, the wavering sunlight filtering thru the blinds, had made her feel like a thousand days had just passed from sunrise to sunset.

But it was yet more proof that Jenny was a true artist, because that had led to the discovery of what happened by placing the remote next to whatever bit of art she wanted to sketch.

The blinds sort of extended the time the angles of the light remained fixed in place. No matter where the bright spring sun moved in the sky, the blinds stopped the normal shadows from traveling across her subject. The intensity might vary a little after awhile, but not the direction of the 'natural' light.

Emma quickly found that she loved to watch Jenny sketch... sitting there frozen in time... just as much as she had loved to do that with her old lover.

Over the long years, she had been surprised that it was those kinds of moments she'd missed the most about him. The sex had been wonderful too, of course, but it was watching him create something out of thin air that had finally sealed her irrevocable bond to him.

Underneath the shadow of the enclosure wall, Jenny gave her a soft delicate kiss on her cheek to stop her daydreaming. She wasn't even jealous about whom she'd obviously been thinking about. A few times over the visit, Em gently had had to do that for her, too.

By the time the last of the old pots and bags of unused dirt were placed on the one empty rolling skid, almost all of the mess had been cleaned up, too. The dark flagstones were still all covered in loose dirt and leaves, but they wouldn't take too long to sweep up and add to the heavy mulch bins. It had taken all of both of their strength to get each of them up on the wheeled devices.

Basically done, they both just sort of stared at the old freight elevator's door.

It was sort of a joke, but a necessary one, when Emma finally made Jenny push the buzzer button. It would, eventually, summon up the old caretaker from the basement. He would be the one to actually make all of the trips, to roll the four wheeled skids into the elevator for them, and take them downstairs. One at a time.

The idea of giving Jenny 'control' over some of the comings and goings, of the large extended family of servants that lived below them? It had greatly added to the idea that this was ONLY their space for the duration of her visit.

Hopefully being the actual reason for bringing up the old caretaker to the terrace today, would ease any of the remaining tensions Jenny felt about staying on a few more days.

Normally her old family friends just seemed to know her regular rhythms, and snuck up here when she was busy in the shower, or out on the terrace.

So far, Jenny had seemed to like the idea of annoying normal things at her home, getting done by 'magic' here. Clothes got cleaned, sheets got changed, wet towels got picked up off the bathroom floor, breakfast got all laid out, lunch and dinner showed up in the oven, or were placed in the fridge to be reheated at their convenience. Whatever snack the thin woman devoured, often by the box full, got instantly replaced the next day.

To make sure it stayed a joke, Jenny winked at her every time she said the word 'magic'.

But still, the Artist seemed utterly convinced that there was actually some real otherworldly power about the place. As if trying to add to the illusion, Emma jumped a little when a single finger covered in a little wet potting soil from the last pot, was carefully brushed against her nose.

The mischievous woman's giggle, at her own effrontery, was just another tease for what they both knew was coming next.

"Emma, I'm going to have to make sure that I clean that back off you in a minute! But where else can I make you, dirty, before that happens?"

There wasn't a high likelihood of any of the 'neighbors' from nearby taller buildings looking down at them at this particular moment. Emma was glad that Jenny's many phobias weren't even considering that to be a real possibility. They both seemed to trust that the little freight elevator alcove's walls were both high and restrictive enough to give them some intimate privacy. Having had enough of Jenny's secret teasing and gropes, while they had been busy planting?

Maybe it was finally time for some payback!

Emma easily captured the wrist of the offending finger that had smudged her nose, and placed it back on the buzzer panel. Only a little dirt was left on it when she pulled it away. With a little extra help, the bottom part of the housing swung up sideways next, revealing a second hidden button.

Right before the Artist's curiosity caused it to get pushed too, Emma stopped Jenny, and finally decided to do a lot more than a little teasing of her own. Another thank you, for their first night together. Well before her charge actually knew that they were perfectly safe from prying eyes to do a lot more than just hold each other on the couch.

It was such a wonderful surprise to find out that Jenny actually liked to talk during sex, too!

Sally never spoke back, unless shamed into bantering back and forth with her during foreplay. Linda, at certain times, was thrilled at play acting whatever sexual scenario their filthy imaginations had cooked up. Emma had gotten so used to being verbally teased, even during actual orgasms, by her first ever regular sex partner.

But that was long gone.

A distant memory, that faded more and more, with each passing year.

The man that had risked his own life to rescue them? He hated to talk, even while he learned to love to listen to her babble during sex. Eventually, he actually taught himself how to please her even THAT way! His shyness and worry about being overheard and noticed? He found a way to set all of that aside.

Just for her.

Only for her.

But it was his choice of words, and how he said them in that amazing voice, that was really the most important thing.

As far as Emma knew, he had only ever talked with HER during sex, and that hard won skill had never been used again for anyone else.

Anyone.

Stories were a big part of his life though, and she knew that better than anyone else. Jenny had loved to be teased with tall tales of their old sexual adventures, both here in New York and back home. Her body could come, and come, and come. Over and over, the little explosions could easily be made to race thru the Artist's body with hardly any reason.

Her sexual nature was just that free and close to the surface.

But the first time Emma had added a verbal component to what her hands, fingers, mouth and tongue could do? It had caused Jenny to 'almost' scream out her pleasure. Apparently that was a rare thing for Jenny, even in the confines of her old attic apartment, or her new loft.

But Jenny had never had two totally out of control orgasms, that broke thru ALL of her old fears, in the same session. Never twice right in a row. Or even once outside, at any time, in her young life.

It had become sort of a game between them, to see just how hard and fast Jenny could come. Screaming was on the scorecard, of course, but two earth shattering orgasms was the actual goal.

So all this week, erotic storytelling had quickly become intense foreplay for them both. But would that work outside? Perhaps that possibility was on Jenny's mind, and the actual reason for all of the poor girl's teasing and sexual innuendos while they'd worked so hard all morning? No time like the present to find out!

Emma abruptly grabbed both of Jenny's wrists. When she pulled those wonderful breasts towards her own body, but stopped just inches short? The poor girl moaned in disappointment, when they weren't allowed to touch her own. Walking backwards and staying just out of reach, got her a willing captive, until her own shoulders rested on the cool granite exterior of the penthouse.

The dark eyes lit up in anticipation, and the tight body shivered at the obvious thought of even being just playfully restrained again.

Jenny had loved to be pinned down tight, and forced to come, that first night when they had finally gotten off the couch and properly into bed. Over and over, the too tight body shivered, from both her limbs getting tangled up in the sheets and words being whispered in her ears.

But she would never explain why being held down both excited and scared her. So maybe a little more of both tactics again, out in the bright sunshine, would set Jenny's mind and words free?

Emma made sure to wait for it.

Again.

That all important nod of permission.

That's all that Jenny really wanted. To be asked. To be given an initial choice, in every single one of their encounters, at least so far. The all important pause, no matter how slight, was now part of Emma's own sexual makeup, too.

The dark eyes glinted again, even as the almost too eager nod shook the long bangs around on Jenny's forehead. The signal letting Emma know to start her next story, for them both to enjoy.

"Years ago during our first summer together, long before we even knew the Trust was going to come about, his Aunt told me a secret about this place. There used to be one very romantic spot out here on the old original terrace, by the fireplace wall, that couldn't be observed by anyone in any other building! They've unfortunately added a few too tall high rises since then, so we can't go there right now to do this, but it's still a very good story. Do you want to hear it?"

When the suddenly shy woman nodded, Emma carefully finished arranging their bodies in the overcrowded walled space, and put her own back even more firmly against the building. Only she would have to look out into and worry about the real world this time.

Facing the wall to the penthouse, Jenny could safely retreat into her own little mental hiding place again, whenever she needed to.

No sky was directly overhead under the wide eave. No windows visible to worry about. Only a light wind, and the strong scent of nature covering both of their bodies, to remind Jenny that she was outside at all! Slowly, the clever but damaged artist finished warming up to the idea of coming outside for the first time. Her strong hips swayed sideways, until Jenny could push her pussy hard up against her own thigh.

Their nervous legs caused two pairs of sandals to make soft scritching sounds, on the scattered dirt covering the flagstones, as the made sure they could both press into each other even harder later.

The feel of Jenny's strong thigh, pushing the damp folds of her work clothes tight up against her panties, already had Emma's tiny clit oversensitive clit swelling.

Emma made herself slowly nod back for her new lover, so they both knew that it was ok to go ahead now. The subtle pauses, looks, touches, nods and kisses between them were becoming so important! They wouldn't be leaving the terrace, for any reason, not until they had done their very best for each other!

Timing and trust, was the keystone to their relationship, and how they so far had avoided making mistakes that could so easily hurt either one or both of them.

Jenny kissed her very lightly on her lips, eagerly, until the wrist with the now dirt-free finger was pushed down towards both of the stretchy waistbands of their work outfits. Not really sure herself yet, of where those fingers were going to go next, Emma lifted up the cloth chin strap over her trembling neck. Then she pushed aside her own floppy hat aside, and let it carelessly fall onto the dark tiles. Pulling the suddenly equally nervous body to her even tighter, Jenny's wide brimmed hat would provide more than enough cover for a few more soft kisses.

After a few minutes of pleasure against her lips, Jenny seemed to be purring, and Emma was certain it was finally time to continue her story.

"So I waited until the very last morning, before we had to leave to go back home, to try the spot out on him. After breakfast, still in our pajamas, I led him outside onto the terrace. I pushed his back against the wall, just like you are doing to me right now. I thought he might be a little tired from everything that we had done the night before, and again as we waited to hear our breakfast being served. But his cock? The things I can tell you about his cock! If he feels safe? If he feels totally free around you? If he loves you? If he really feels safe and loves you? It's yours! Always ready! Anytime you want it!"

1...1718192021...24