The Rescuer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the time, all the laundry was done downstairs, then brought back up when finished. But the very worn research note book, laying on top of the dryer? That probably meant that all the neatly folded items from the formal dinner party last night, in such neat stacks, had been done upstairs buy Veronica instead.

No one anywhere upstairs, could have ignored her body getting pounded and the fucked hard against the too thin steel of the secret panel!

Probably every single word BOTH Jenny and her had said out on the terrace had gotten overheard as well!

Not to mention all the moaning, groaning and screaming each time they had made each other come!

A regal stately NUDE walk?

Emma just held up her hand for silence, and just as silently kept on her way. But not before Jenny had managed to ruin her strained composure again, by poking her head out of her own bedroom door, and yelling out again.

"The longer you take to get in here with me under the hot water? The longer I intend to keep YOU right on the very edge of screaming again!"

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

End of Chapter 03

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

If you have stuck with me this far, please take a moment to vote kindly, and maybe even send me a word of encouragement?

Please?

For me, hearing actual comments from the readers is the only way I can tell if should continue to keep uploading the story here.

The next huge chapter is also already written. The task of taking out placeholder names for some characters has to continue, as well as any editing from the previous pre-readers still left to correct.

The story will immediately move forward in time again, back to the Aftermath of the Museum event, with characters slowly leaving the grounds to go back to either their old or new lives.

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

So if you have enjoyed learning about Keeley and her journey so far, PLEASE consider voting kindly and sending me a private message!

Hearing how the story, so far, has affected you personally, goes a long way in speeding up the sometimes tedious final editing process that has to be done!

Thanks as always!

TheRescuer