The Rescuer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even all that they had just felt, together, wasn't enough!

Not even close!

Numb in a way her body hadn't been in years, that realization forced a well hidden part in her mind to finally wake up! But Emma waited, and waited some more, until she was absolutely sure that the right moment had come!

She pulled out all of their fingers so fast it must have been painful for them both... then wrapped both of her arms around Jenny's back... and just crushed them in the fiercest mutually needful hug that she had ever gotten from a woman!

Even her long lost Linda!

Jenny wasted no time and wrapped her arms around her naked body, and pulled their breasts even tighter together! Their still trembling bodies were so slick against each other, that what had to happen next was very easy to start doing. Memories of the time with HIM up against the terrace wall, began to come flooding back, as fresh as the day it had happened!

What had HE done next for her?

Emma knew that she had forced herself to forget all about it, for far too many years!

It wasn't the first time he had done that! Not even close! Nor the last! That had been the night in the hammock, in the Pecan Grove, back home!

The slick polished granite let her slide her shoulders down low enough to put her lips around a large swollen nipple, making Jenny's thighs quiver strangely. That sensation Emma now knew all too well! How many times had she already laid down on the bed and simply watched, as Jenny's last and most powerful orgasm of the night, took over complete control of that tight body!

Long after the real source of Jenny's pleasure had finally stopped?

Switching to the other nipple only made the tremblings get worse, and that gave her a chance to finally do it!

The feel of her lips kissing her way down Jenny's tight smooth stomach got her another series of ridiculously moans. The light of the still bright morning sunshine shone brighter the lower Emma got. A bit of rogue wind swirled around in the too tightly packed enclosure. The smells of the fresh dirt and old leaves hit them both stronger than ever!

Then Jenny's too pleasure filled and overwhelmed mind figured out what she was going to do for her again!

This time outside!

Wet hands slipped all around her shoulders, and then it was almost too late! But the nervous tone in the voice wasn't actually worried about being out on the terrace at all!

"No! NO! It'll be too much! I can't take someone doing that for me! Not yet! It's too soon! It's ALWAYS too soon! No one has ever managed to make me come again that fast! Not after I've screamed! Not that way! Or even with a cock! I want YOU to stick to JUST to the story! I NEED this to be as close to the same as what YOU two did that day! You came for me! You CAME for me OUTSIDE! And I finally screamed here for YOU at the penthouse! Like I sometimes do back home! I love this place now! I feel safe here! I love YOU! Why do want to go down on me NOW? He certainly didn't do that for you! Not that morning! Not after you gave him permission to come! Filling you all the way up! Or did he?"

Jenny desperately made one more grab, to try and prevent her tongue from going inside, but only managed to tilt her head up! Finally Emma remembered what to do to help Jenny make SURE she was telling the truth!

The dark eyes found a way to look into her own! One very slow and careful nod was all that was needed between them this time! But more words would surely help!

"Of course he made me come one more time! He doesn't care about that! He just wanted to thank ME, for trusting HIM, to make one of MY old fantasies finally come true! For so many of our trips to New York, we only fooled around outside! I wanted to come out here! I wanted US to BOTH come out here! He was afraid, but that morning? He did it anyway! For ME! He did it for ME! He filled me all the way up! Until I was coming so hard that I couldn't keep it all inside of me! I was dripping everywhere! But he went down on me again anyway! And he made even ME scream, out here, as I came on his tongue again! And now I am finally going to be able to do the same thing! But this time for YOU!"

With the kind of imagination only an artist could have, Jenny finally relented, and closed her eyes. She eagerly gave in! Totally surrendering herself to the odd mixture of both the present and the past! That sort of unquestioning commitment? It took Emma right along with her!

It suddenly didn't matter how many years ago it was!

Her tongue gently but firmly traced the entire length of the almost painfully swollen clit. It was so damn beautiful! Everything about Jenny was so beautiful!

Not even sure how she was doing it, Emma did her very best to EXACTLY copy what HE had done for her that day!

The kisses! The licks! The tongue slowly sliding its way up and down her lower lips! Parting them a little more each time! Until her OWN body chose to finally part ITSELF wide open for him! So he could taste again, what they meant to each other, every time he came inside of her! Just like how she loved to pin him down to the bed, and suck his cock, AFTER she had ridden him to orgasm after orgasm of her own!

That wonderful morning so many years ago? She had actually been in control the entire time! She just had to remember to ASK him to come inside of her!

That odd little kink that wasn't a kink to him?

Emma NEVER thought that she was TELLING him what to do!

Maybe giving him permission, sometimes? But it was just his overwhelming driving need to PLEASE her that was the real issue! He could stay hard, and usually did, long after they fucked. That wasn't the issue! If she wanted MORE of him inside of her body? Anywhere she asked him to go? He always got himself hard enough to do it!

He just wanted to know that SHE wanted him to come for HER!

Coming for supposedly just his OWN selfish pleasure... even with her still in his arms... was NEVER reason enough for him!

Sometimes he had to hear HER words, to make it past the tremendous guilt, that only HE felt about going over that absurdly self forbidden line again!

The first time he had gone down on her afterwards, after being released, had shocked her!

He often did that, between the times SHE came, driving her to higher and higher limits of pleasure! Emma loved coming, and then immediately feeling his tongue tease and then fully satisfy her down there? He would hold back his own pleasure, time and time again, and then before the last flutters or her orgasm could fully fade away? He would drive his cock into her pussy even harder! He could go on and on! It was SHE that had to eventually give up and make HIM stop!

He was NEVER really satisfied with her having just one orgasm, or even a whole handful!

But the very first time he went down between her legs, immediately AFTER she had BEGGED him to come inside of her? Emma had unthinkingly just pushed his head down there! Herself! Not even realizing what she was doing, until later.

Much later.

Jenny's fingers began caressing her hair very slowly, as the combined wetness of her tongue and the dripping pussy began running down her still shivering left thigh! Then the feel of wetness running down BOTH of her legs? That finally brought both of them properly back to the moment!

As easily as the poor girl couldn't HELP but coming VERY hard sometimes? In the few days of trying, Emma had never managed to make her do that twice in a row.

Toys?

Sure.

If they had dared to use them!

They certainly would have done the job a second time right away!

There were actually plenty of those silly things, carefully hidden in the bedroom THEY used to share so long ago! But they usually just made things worse in the end. Not at least until two people really got to know each other! As if to prove her point, Jenny shuddered a little harder again, as her tongue circled the entire slowly throbbing clit.

Fingers going back inside of the dripping pussy, too soon, until a second merely minor shudder happened again in a few seconds? That probably would have only made things WORSE! At least for a second immediate attempt to cause another really big orgasm!

Emma decided to switch to lightly flicking her tongue continuously, along the full length of the large swollen clit! Another even harder shudder, and a soft moan, made the lips finally part open again all by themselves!

Now Jenny was finally ready! Just like she had been, for her, by the penthouse's fireplace their first night together!

The strong hands finally stopped caressing her hair... and began to pull on the back of her head to actually direct her mouth and tongue... exactly where they needed to go!

Up, then down, then up again! A little to the left, then right! Right down the middle, with the tip of her tongue barely slipping inside! Then hard! Directly on top of the shivering nub!

The sun felt so warm between her own naked legs! When Emma began dripping herself, it was because of the old memories with Him so long ago, and the brand new ones she was giving Jenny beginning to coalesce!

Even better! Jenny began talking to her again!

"There! Right there! Just like that! It's perfect! Why haven't I ever been able to enjoy this before? Usually I fight! And push people away, right after I come that hard! WHY? There! Again! Just like that! One finger? Just one? Please? Don't add another! Not until I tell you to! Ok? Yes! YES! A little one! Another little one! Another little orgasm! Did you feel it that time? I CAN come like this! Right afterwards! Slower! Just a little slower! Put your tongue inside with your finger! I want to FEEL that finally! So DAMN badly!"

Emma immediately complied, and suddenly her entire head was pulled violently forward, as a few uncontrollable spasms of those too strong hips buried both her tongue and finger extremely deep inside.

"There! See? I do THAT for them! I go down on HER, when my other roommate is STILL shoving HIS cock up inside of her pussy! But they won't do that for me! SHE won't do that for ME? I love watching them play! How she ties him up! Did I tell you that? How she just USES him! Over and over! She doesn't yell at him! Or call him sick names! She LOVES him! She would never ever hurt him that way! She just takes what SHE wants! Whatever the FUCK she NEEDS whenever HE is tied up! In all the years us three have slept together? In any one of our three beds? They have never tied ME up! Not even ONCE! No matter how many times I've begged them BOTH to do that to me! WHY? Tell me why! Please, Emma! Tell me WHY?"

Now that the words had finally started coming out, the harsh bucking up into her face stopped, and it was time to physically tease this fragile but frighteningly eager woman all over again. No words! That would end everything! So Emma hardened her heart and let Jenny deal with her own internal turmoil.

Just, and only because, Jenny still hadn't screamed for her again!

One finger and her tongue, that was all that she was going to be allowed to use? Not exactly starting from scratch, because a few shivers still went from one thigh to the other. Still it took a little while. To rebuild that sexual fire.

Surprisingly, more forbidden inner thoughts from the Artist's own mouth, were the ultimate key for Jenny.

"You should see how he gets her back though! That's the wrong word! I don't even know if I know the right words to describe it! It just sort of builds and builds inside of him! It sometimes take weeks! Or even months! He's not all that big, in any way. Or that strong. But sometimes? Sometimes? It ALL just breaks loose inside of him! He just TAKES my poor friend! Throws her over the edge of that too soft antique bed, that she's owned for so many years! He fucks her! And he FUCKS her! AND HE FUCKS HER! Until she is crying out in both PAIN and PLEASURE! You'd NEVER think him capable of it! But he is! It goes on for hours! It's not payback! It's something else I just can't make you understand! She LOVES it! Every single minute of it! Sometimes I am there to see the start of it! Other times I hear them! Even if it's all the way down two or three full floors of our new loft! And I practically RUN down there! They never lock their doors! Not when they are fucking! He loves her, too! She WANTS to be SEEN getting FUCKED like that! And he gives her EXACTLY what SHE needs, even as he explores a new part of HIMSELF!"

Each time Jenny stressed a word, her tongue wasn't busy bathing her quivering clit. It was ALWAYS inside of her pussy with her aching finger. That was when she shoved her hips forward hard again. Hard and fast! Only then!

"Another! Put another finger inside of me! That might be enough! It really might!"

The effect of that extra and immediate invasion was instant and ferocious!

Not enough to make Jenny scream again, but this next wave of not so minor orgasms was so close to doing that! So very close! This time, both of the thighs kept trembling, and more hoarse words came out right away!

"They won't use toys on ME either! I don't mean that THEY are selfish, and won't use THEIR toys on me! I mean that they even refuse to use MY own toys on ME! The ones I keep in the battered cardboard box, right beside MY old mattress! They'll let me use all MY toys on THEM though! I've even taken MY entire box, or just MY favorite toy into one of THEIR bedrooms! One at a time? Or both together? They've never EVER used a SINGLE toy on me! Why! WHY?"

Now that she had two fingers inside of her, Emma began sucking lightly on the throbbing clit, whenever her lips were forced tight against it. Jenny was in total control now! Her mouth and lips and tongue went exactly where SHE wanted them to go!

Thoughts of how many times HE had made her come, that day so long ago, by the fireplace's outside wall? They began to drive her slightly mad! Her sexual frustration began to match Jenny's, and an accidently released frustrated moan of her own, brought instant and welcomed words to her ears.

"I bet that HE didn't even stroke his cock, while HE was going down on YOU afterwards, out here! Did HE? But why AREN'T you touching yourself right now? Maybe that is the secret! Maybe WE need to come together! That's how HE finally managed to come for YOU out here! In the too bright sun! The warm wind! So very close to nature! You had to COME together! TOGETHER! Right?"

Another not so small orgasm ripped through Jenny's body, as Emma finally forced her tongue deep enough back inside with her two fingers, at the next insistent pull on the back of her head!

"YES! Almost! So DAMN close! I was almost there! Please! Use your other hand on yourself! Come with me! Imagine what you will! Whatever you NEED to! Maybe I can help? Help YOU! Finally?"

Her entire mouth was covering Jenny's huge clit... as Emma had no choice but to switch out her tired fingers... for the one's on her other hand!

Emma sucked hard on everything covering her mouth, as the dripping fingers fresh from Jenny's pussy entered her own body! Her moans got smothered even more, as TWO hands suddenly started VIOLENTLY pulling her face in even tighter than before! The odd sensation, of dual memories, hit her viciously! All at once!

HE had so rarely ever managed to honestly force himself on her! Not like this! Not with his wonderful cock! Not this way!

Like Jenny's male roommate? It was the sort of thing that had to build and build up inside of HIM, too! They had eventually done so many kinky things over those few precious months! He had even learned how to hurt her! The RIGHT way! First, always without any ropes, ties or other fancy gear! It cost him so HORRIBLY each time he did that for her!

Each time he caused her PAIN instead of PLEASURE!

And even better, he eventually learned to expertly mix up the only two sensations that EVER managed to, even temporarily, drive away her shame!

It tore something out of His very soul... making Him suffer even MORE than she did... whenever He finally gave into the way her out of control guilt demanded that she be treated!

Just because it was what she WANTED and she NEEDED to feel sometimes?

Not humiliation! Never that! But punishment! Emma had to feel PAIN sometimes! To ease her own still guilty conscious, even about all the secrets that she'd already gotten his explicit permission to hide from him! To make sure that her penance was already fully PREPAID for LATER on in their lives? When the entire horde of horrible secrets finally began to come to light?

Emma had begged him over and over! Then actually screamed at him! It was that outburst that had finally convinced him that she NEEDED to be punished!

Hard, often and regularly!

And HE did it!

And HE did it really, really well!

He ALWAYS managed to hurt her PERFECTLY!

Only once in those wonderful few months had he ever made a mistake when she was tied up. The three little parallel scars near the small of her back were so faint now! Hardly visible at all! He'd been so horrified to find that he had permanently marked her body!

But it was Emma's ONLY lasting proof that he had once loved her beyond all sense and measure!

The intricate crisscrossing pattern of her whipped back had looked so beautiful on camera! The lines were so perfect! Done one strike at a time, sporadically during a long session of being tied up in their basement, Emma had no idea he was creating something so special on her own body.

Only after the last photo had been taken and she had been released... then held and comforted for what seemed like hours... had he let her look in the mirror to see the intricately placed welts on her back.

He'd immediately soothed them, so gently and carefully, that her body shivered in an unexpected orgasm at his skill. But three strikes with the whip? Done at three different times? As she had so cruelly verbally teased him into hitting her even harder?

They had just barely cut her thin delicate skin, leaving the pattern Jenny kept asking her about. Emma had already been getting EXACTLY what her long held fantasy, that he had finally dared to make a reality for her. But it was in her nature to ALWAYS want more! Then still MORE!

Even though each time his arm had been raised up, it tore yet another little piece off of his damaged soul, he let the leather strip fall across her back any way. Over and over, during that too long and exciting bondage session, he'd teased her and made her come! Over and over! With his fingers, hands, tongue, mouth and cock! Then she would beg to be punished, to force him to start in with the whip again, extending each orgasm until she almost passed out!

That night Emma barely cared what his hurting her so erotically had been doing to him! She was so selfish at times! At least whenever it came to her sexual fantasies and obsessions! But even though each minute of that night had been destroying him on the inside? He kept on going!

No matter what the horrible toll it took on his spirit, soul and all of his strange abilities!

He endured that pain for her! Only her! No one else!

Just like SHE was doing for Jenny right now!

With an internal rage fueling her, Jenny was savagely grinding her hips into her face. Then thrusting even harder, as if she actually had a cock to drive DEEP into her throat! Over and over, the long pent up feelings tore at them both!

Even as her normally delicate neck began to twitch and throb in real pain? Even as her mouth kept getting rammed down onto the Artist's huge swollen clit? Emma felt her own sick level of pleasure double again, especially when Jenny began almost yelling! Telling her how to please her even better!

"Three fingers! Please! I love what you are doing to me! I am so fucking close to screaming again! Help me! Three! Yes! Just like that! Hurt me! Fuck me! Flick your tongue all over my clit! The same way you saw me get myself off the very loudest, in the shower last night, with just my fingers! I made myself come for YOU in there! You wonderfully voyeuristic fucking pervert! But YOU never came for ME like that! I hated that you couldn't come, just by touching, all by yourself, just by watching me! Some people just can't do that!"