The Rescuer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's soft moan purred even louder in her ears, as she carefully pushed her shivering friend's captured wrist against her stomach. Then together, they defeated the soft elastic and slid Jenny's hand down inside of her own loose pants. Dusty fingers rubbed against the panties Emma had had such a hard time even putting on this morning. It wouldn't matter if Jenny's slightly dusty fingers got the outside of them a little dirty. There were plenty more of those plain things in the top drawer of her dresser.

A little kiss on the soft freckled neck, temporarily gave Jenny a few unguarded seconds to finally go way past beyond just teasing!

The baggy fronts of both of their shirts just overlapped the edges of their pants. With so much dirt and leaves flying about earlier, it made sense to not even tuck them in. Emma had to do all the work one handed though. First Jenny's shirt got pushed high up over the bare skin. Then her own much larger breasts, braless outside for the first time in years, easily held the folds of thin cloth near her shoulders.

The second their bare nipples touched each other, those odd little shivers that Jenny couldn't stop from happening sometimes, took a stronger hold on both of their imaginations. Another purr in her ear let it be known that Emma should keep talking.

To FINALLY be able to play like this again!

After so many long years?

Emma felt her knees wobble a bit, and she was very glad of the smooth cold granite behind her back.

"Once I made sure that what we were about to do couldn't be seen by anyone else from any angle? I immediately went down on him! Right there, on my knees, and everything! I pulled down the bottoms of his pajamas and took him between my lips, still half hard, and made him grow deeper and deeper into my mouth. I didn't stop until he went all the way down into my throat! He won't hurt you with it! Ever! Not unless you ask him to! Unless you BEG him to! It's so hard to make him come that way though! With just your mouth and hands! He feels bad about it sometimes, especially if you haven't come first! So you can take all the time you want! Some guys last hardly a minute or two! But with him? You can really learn how to take it all!"

While Jenny simply rubbed and teased her entire pussy through the thin cotton panties, Emma didn't have any such obstacles in her way. The moment her hand went down the front of her new lover's soft pants, she slipped a single finger all along the tight folds. Her thumb pushed around the already wet clit, from side to side, making the backs of those strong thinly covered legs shake in the sun.

"Once I had him hard enough, I actually had to fight him a little bit! He wanted to spin us around, and go down on me, but I wasn't in the mood for that! Not yet! I stood back up, right there under the bright morning sky, and kissed him as I unbuttoned my bottoms. But I kept the draw string around my waist tight! He had expected me to be wearing panties, but I was already ready for him! You can't hurt him, not by pushing his shaft around, anywhere you need it to go! Some guys? You can't do that with! You have to be so very careful with them, at least when they're hard! But not him! I bent his entire cock all the way down and placed the tip, right HERE - and then I shoved us BOTH back against the wall again!"

Emma had made sure to wet her hand well enough, and then used two of her upturned fingers to plunge deep inside of Jenny! Already caught up in the story, those strong hips took over, and rammed her hard against the wall! The odd echoes, of both of their gasps, brought one thing very clear in both of their minds.

For the first time, Jenny seemed to fully realize where in the penthouse she was when feeling real pleasure! But with her already getting a little breathless and moaning, the expected protests Jenny made were actually pretty feeble.

"Not here! Not outside! I've already pushed the button! The old caretaker could start coming up here in the elevator any minute! Any second!"

The fact that Jenny wasn't even thinking about the buildings surrounding them surprised her!

Straining her wrist a little more, Emma made sure to get her first two fingers in as deep as they could go, before she gave out any answers. Jenny gasped in relief and surrendered, then moaned wildly, as she too helped to wiggle them around inside of her own pussy.

"That is what the second button is for, silly! You can use it! Anytime YOU want to! But later! It could be a minute? Or a full hour before he comes up here in the elevator! He has to make room for the skids in the garden room down there first! We finished out here early! A lot earlier than he would be expecting! We're safe! At least for a little while! He wasn't expecting us to do all this work for him this weekend anyway! Right? But if you really want me to? I'll stop telling you the story, and we can get decent, and walk back in the fireplace door? Or you can hear more right now, outside, and let me make you come! You can always push the second button, the very first moment you get too scared!"

The feel of her third finger joining the other two, as Emma began to mimic the rhythm of a real cock slowly spreading Jenny wider, made up the already panting woman's mind rather quickly! The next words were just pure reflex and ingrained habit.

Jenny's tight sweating body had already overruled her fears!

"But we are outside! What if someone else comes looking for you? Out of the living room doors? Or he comes up here by a different way? I was just kidding about magic! Real people have been taking care of us every single day and night! I've heard them moving around! At least a few times! Inside of the penthouse!"

Those were just words though, because just like last night, Jenny willfully began driving herself on to her stiff fingers. She liked to take control like that sometimes. Just like Emma had done to HIS cock, in the story from so long ago! Back then, as now, there was no doubt about who was fucking who!

Emma suddenly decided to test that theory, and just froze in place, letting Jenny do all the work.

In the poor girl's state of extreme arousal, it actually took her a full minute, or two, to realize that both the story and her fingers had stopped moving forward. Then Jenny kissed her lips again, and nodded for her to continue.

But they already knew enough about each other, for her to feel free to push Emma's shoulders back even more roughly against the wall first!

"I fucked him, and I fucked him, and I fucked him! I came twice, but still he wouldn't come for ME! So I tore off the top of his pajamas and threw them as far away from us as I could! Then I finally finished doing the same thing with his bottoms! After they fell past his knees, I pulled them off his ankles with my foot! Then I kicked them so far, the wind caught them and blew them down towards the corner of the building! I had him completely naked and helpless, deep inside my pussy, and still he wasn't all the way hard! So I kicked one of his legs to one side, got an even better angle, and really pushed him in deep! I pounded myself against him so hard, I could feel him wince in pain, as the stone outside wall of the hearth scratched his back!"

Really getting into the story, helplessly Jenny followed the plot and pushed down on her work pants, and only when they fell around her own ankles did she kick both of her feet apart slightly. With their hips turned a little differently now? And their legs fully intertwined? The strong muscles the Artist had built up, in all that lifting of her heavy sculpture pieces, finally could come into play.

But at this angle there was no way Emma could add a fourth finger inside of Jenny, but that had already been worked out!

By turning her entire wrist around, and presenting just two fingers and a thumb? Jenny's soft purrs quickly became deep moans in her ear! Then they grew abruptly even louder, once Jenny figured out that the slick surface of the penthouse's normal outer wall, would keep her from getting scratched.

The thick nipples she loved to play with grew even stiffer, and they rubbed wonderfully all over her own breasts.

Not really wanting to be gentle anymore, Jenny put one hand around the back of her neck, and a very insistent foot began pushing her baggy work pants off of each one of her ankles. Then the second strong hand held her hips firmly in place, as the mutual finger fucking continued.

For the first time in a very long while... Emma felt a little out of control sexually as her virtually naked body shivered... and she loved the return of that old cherished sensation!

So much so that even more erotic words got set free!

"I kept fucking him! I moaned! I whimpered! I sobbed! I kissed him! Then I even growled at him! I stuck my tongue all the way down his throat! But still he wouldn't come for me! He was so hard! So very hard and big! I was actually hurting myself! Shoving my hips against his so damn hard shaft! I could feel the tip of his cock burying itself all the way at the back of my pussy! I loved how it was hurting me! And he KNEW that! But still he wouldn't come!"

The sounds her sweating wet bare skin was making, on the slick granite, was driving them both wild! The free hand around her neck gave up control, for just a second, to completely rip her top over the top of her head! Then both hands pushed her legs all the way together, and forced her panties down past her knees.

The pants were kicked farther away, somewhere, but the plain thin cotton that was her last line of defense stuck to one of her ankles.

Naked outside! She was completely naked outside! Something that Sally would never dare to do for her here!

Emma used her own free hand to grab the back of Jenny's neck, and force her tongue all the way into that eager mouth! As far as it would go! The confusing roles in her story were getting them all mixed up! Their feet were kicked apart again, even wider this time, to give them the right angle for this sort of thing!

Now each of their thighs could help drive their hands even harder into their bodies!

Over and over, Jenny's strong legs drove those too talented fingers even deeper into her dripping pussy! But she gave back as good as she got! Shudder after shudder, wracked the entire body of the woman Emma still only barely knew!

Then the unexpected feel of her entire back being pulled forward, and then getting shoved even harder against the stone wall surprised her! The repeating full weight of both of their bodies, jarring to an abrupt halt, kept splitting Jenny open wider and wider!

Overwhelmed by pleasure, but still needing more? Powerful fingers wrapped around Emma's throat, and firmly kept her shoulders pinned in place! All so Jenny could finally pull away from her mouth!

They both gasped, and moaned, but it was clear that the story had to be continued!

"N-nothing I did could m-make him come! I didn't want his wonderful cock to go ANYWHERE else than where he already was! Deep inside of me! I was getting so tired! So desperate! I'd already come so many times myself! Just like already YOU have! And are STILL doing! Jenny, I KNOW what those so called innocent little tremors of yours actually are! But nothing I could do would make HIM come for me that day! Not outside! Not where people could possibly SEE us together! See him naked and vulnerable! Then I remembered! I finally figured out my mistake!"

Jenny groaned again, and gave up just using sheer force!

The hand that had been at her throat twisted her arm around, guiding her own fingers towards her clit! There was room enough between their bodies for that now! With their hips off to the side? Emma let herself be spread wide open, and then dug her own fingers deep inside of herself, to join Jenny's!

The sexually satisfied mewing sounded so strange coming from her throat again! How long had it been since she had made THAT cherished noise? And with who?

Emma couldn't remember and right now didn't even care. It was Jenny that she was with, and that let the soft sensual sounds get even louder!

Sure that she had made the right decision, Jenny's soft voice hoarsely whispered, and gasped into in her left ear!

"... you haven't come yet either... just like HE hadn't... you should have by now... you SHOULD have... what if the elevator starts coming up... we have to hurry... you made a mistake back then... the same one I must be guilty of right NOW... what was it?... how did you FINALLY make HIM come that morning?... how do I make YOU come right NOW... for ME... before it's too late... tell me Em!... right now!... please?... Please?... PLEASE!... "

Jenny suddenly jabbed her thumb and pushed it right on top of her clit! A little too hard! More than a little too soon! Way too soon!

The strong legs finally began to falter, even as the wet hand returned to grab her throat and began to get too serious!

Then the poundings into her pussy, and the thigh backing it up, suddenly strengthened again! But only after Emma didn't object to the fingers slowly tightening back down on her neck.

The choking feeling she used to exult in... at HIS hands... swept thru her mind, body and soul!

The fingers constricting around her throat were every bit as strong as HIS were, back in the house that he had built for HER! Either in the bedroom, or the basement they had secretly turned into a playroom and studio, Emma loved to submit to him this way! But he never left a bruise on the skin of her neck! Not even once!

Only Emma had been guilty of marking herself that way! More than once! But Jenny had no idea of how to do it right! Nor how strong she could get when she was sexually aroused! The fingers were in all the wrong places! The thumb dug into the wrong spot, and the nail there might cut her skin any second!

Right before she lost the ability to speak or got really hurt... Emma decided to just give in to Jenny... and tell her everything!

"I d-didn't ask him to c-come! I didn't ASK h-him! That's all I f-forgot! He was STILL w-waiting for ME to come again! All I had to was ASK him to come inside me down there! He just didn't w-want ME to be disappointed with MY f-fantasy! He was WAITING for ME to tell him to COME!"

The too harsh finger on her clit finally relented, and Jenny finally remembered to ONLY just brush against her too tight little nub! The too tight hand, turning the skin on her throat bright red, backed off almost as fast.

Then kisses rained down all over her face, to apologize, even as the fingers around her throat switched back to holding her totally helpless in just the right places! That welcome change behind her own eyes, and the tiniest of nods, finally let Jenny just drive her hips and slam her entire body even harder into the wall!

Jenny shook helplessly as TWO sets of deeply penetrating fingers tore into Emma's tightening pussy!

But while Emma had no trouble furthering the illusion from the story, Jenny struggled to keep her hand at the correct angle to mimic a cock fucking her, but nevertheless it ripped into her even more and more violently!

Moans and gasps completely filled the small outdoor space! It was so easy for them BOTH to imagine HIM here, actually fucking them! The slick sounds of their tortured bodies went on and on, until Jenny looked deep into her eyes, and what they both saw in each other changed everything!

The kisses were no less feminine or urgent! Their tongues went even deeper into their mouths, but that wasn't the reason for the tremendous increase in passion! Words fought to leave Jenny's lips, but long years of remaining so silent about her real feelings kept them all locked up!

Emma gave the poor woman one single nod... triggering the kind of freedom Jenny had never had before... and then all Hell broke loose!

The desperate woman's voice in her ear was no longer breathless!

"Come for me, Em! Please! Come for me! Right now! I want you to! I NEED you to! Please! Show me that you love me! PROVE to me that you love me! Come! Please! PLEASE?"

Emma nodded helplessly again, and instantly felt her naked body convulse more violently than she had in years! Her legs grew weak, as Jenny finally thought to put her own thumb to take over for her on the tiny clit, that she both loved and hated so much! Still wet from Jen's pussy earlier, her body excepted her own fingers on her clit eagerly!

Then Jenny's strong arm rocketed forward and shoved an unknown number of fingers... to join her own still in there... and drive them even deeper into her pussy!

Both of their hands blurred all around and between her legs!

The strange feel of being stretched so wide open... until she could feel part of herself give way to be able to accept them all eagerly... turned on a switch inside of Emma's mind that hadn't been flipped in a very long time!

The small orgasm, that Emma would have been so content and happy to have, simply vanished!

The true loss of control, to someone else that truly loved her, made it into a huge explosion that she would never forget!

Once she was actually coming? Emma had finally learned a long time ago to love the overwhelming extra sensations, that used to scare her so much! She knew exactly how much to brutally treat her own clit! Her thumb dug in at an even steeper angle, trapping and crushing the annoyingly tiny hard nub against her skin!

An odd strangling noise confused her, until Emma belatedly recognized it as coming from her own lips! The sound of her being truly overloaded with pleasure, finally released the woman helping her to come from all of her phobia's restraints!

Jenny's entire body lurched forward, and Emma found that she had no choice but to open her mouth and surrender there, too!

But despite all of Jenny's experience, Emma proved to be the better kisser!

Her tongue slid all the way past Jenny's last defenses, and tried to tickle the quivering throat from the inside! Hoping that she was going to do this right, Emma abandoned her own pussy and slide her dripping fingers into Jenny's!

With her thumb carefully remaining outside, crushing that wonderfully large clit, her four fingers got shoved into Jenny as deep as they could possibly go!

Pounding them in harder and harder... Emma finally made the body that was still so dedicated to shielding her from any possible public view... almost blur in out of control sexual tremors!

Guessing that the way Jenny had tried to treat her own clit, was actually how she wanted her much larger nub to be dealt with?

Emma pinched her entire thumb down directly on top of the large swollen orb, that her tongue already knew so well! Rocking her four fingers in even deeper, she began to use Jenny's clit as an anchor point, and gasped herself as the already almost too fierce feelings suddenly got an even more extreme reaction!

Her fingers felt like they were actually being crushed, so vicious were Jenny's spasms that kept clenching them together so tight!

Then the shock of a real scream suddenly deafened both of her ears!

Together they just shook and shuddered... as their brutal mutual climaxes made them try to helplessly cling even tighter... to console each other in the sudden loss of all their fears!

Jenny's long continuous screaming became even more vocal, as their nerves were frayed to the very limits of their sexual endurance! Fragments of words got whispered into her ear, as the air refused to fill up both of their chests properly.

The little bits of important secret knowledge that Jenny gasped out... that Emma knew only her subconscious mind would be able to unravel later... rushed thru her ears and quickly got lost in her overwhelmed brain!

When she finally dared to remove her cruel thumb from Jenny's clit, they both felt the loss at the same time, as well as an odd sort of accomplishment. But Emma discovered that this new woman in her life was like her in other ways, too!

1...1819202122...24