The Rescuer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's extremely excited voice hushed, for just a moment, as her intense excitement made her begin to divulge a very dark secret. One that she clearly knew that she shouldn't be doing! Or that she somehow how felt some real and honest shame over? About either knowing or causing it to happen?

"My roommate? Just downstairs? She can't! Not ever! But the guy on the second floor! He loves to watch me make myself come! He always gets off, with just his own hands, when I do! Every single time! It was our little secret! I'd sneak down to his loft, and make myself come on my fingers, and he would simply EXPLODE into one of his hands! Then I'd always run over there and tackle him to the floor! Sometimes I used my mouth on him right away! While he was still dripping out, and had even more come to give me! Or I would just shove my pussy down HARD, right onto his still twitching cock, and ride him until we both came again! You see why it had to be our secret? He never does THAT for her! Come TWICE right away! But he does for me! NOT HER! But ALWAYS for ME! The first time I made him do that? In front of her? She didn't believe that he'd come again so soon! So I made him pull out, and cover my breasts and pussy with almost the very last of it! She actually shoved me off his stupid water bed! Right on to the hard cement floor! And then SHE rode HIM to get the last of MY come out of HIS cock?'

The excited voice became even more tinged with odd emotions as it kept rushing onwards!

Jenny's tired body was quickly regathering it's strength, to try and come and scream again! Forbidden words helped drive her back towards that brink even faster!

"It's so funny! That some women, and men, think of it that way! Come, I mean! I used to believe it wasn't really anybody's! Not afterwards! But the first and last night that I ever got myself off, and made HIM come because of that, in front of her? I got most of that in MY mouth, right before I lowered MY cunt down on his cock! I guided his fingers on to MY clit to show him what I needed! When I came again, it was MY orgasm that pushed HIM over the edge the second time! MINE! Like SHE had never been able to make him do for HER before! Because I got him to do that for ME? His come was MINE! He would have FINALLY let ME kiss him! Even with my lips still covered like that! I went down on his cock, for just a second, before I fucked him just BECAUSE I finally NEEDED to do that to him! No matter what either of them thought about it! They can do all sorts of strange things! Really, really kinky things! But NOT tie me up? NOT use toys on me? Or let me KISS either of them! After I've made THEM come with MY own mouth?"

Emma's entire body was on fire!

All the while Jenny had railed at her? Her tongue was doing it's very best to mimic what had looked so wonderful last night! Jenny had made herself come! Just for her! In the hot steam and warm spray of the shower. The very place that her lover had designed as a surprise for her! So damn many years ago!

Her own very troubled past flew before her closed eyes! She instantly relived what it had finally taken for someone, ANYONE, to give her the very first ever orgasm.

How the man, that she stilled loved so much, had healed her of that old crippling obsession to have her first ever orgasm!

That long ago memory began filling her mind. Replaying over and over! Until Emma was totally sure of ONE fact!

Jenny wasn't really ready!

Not yet!

Not prepared to finally be able to come HARD enough, to make her scream outdoors again, and for her a second time right away!

Emma knew that she had to wait! She had to be asked! With any other female lover she'd ever had, her fourth finger would've already been back and deep inside!

But Jenny's long speech was filled with far too much frustration! Too many bad memories! Too much guilt? Jenny actually felt guilty? For actually doing something that her female roommate had tried to do, for her lover and artistic partner, for so many years? And had always failed miserably at? Time after time?

Emma was eventually luckier than Jenny's too troubled friends!

She had finally been reunited with the right person! And more of those old memories of HIM made her head spin for a second, as she got hopelessly lost in them!

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Linda had tried to make her come for years!

With a woman? Any woman? Emma used to get so close!

So easily! So many times! But not with the guys she used to try and force herself to pretend to be interested in! So many failed attempts at coming! With BOTH sexes! The harder she tried to have her first ever orgasm? The worse her curse got!

Even Linda eventually gave up trying to give her that first gift!

That was when she'd really started drinking too much! And that just made her entire life just dark and sad! The things she had tried to get herself off! They got so damn twisted! Made her feel so damn ashamed! Especially after they didn't WORK! They never worked! Whether she was alone or with a date! That just made her even more desperate to finally come!

Like she ALWAYS made others do, men or women, so fucking easily!

It wasn't FAIR!

They got to come... over and over... and she NEVER did!

Not even ONCE!

So when her drinking got really bad, and she wasn't able to hide it from her mom any more? She finally had to move away from BOTH of her overcontrolling and judgemental parents! And moved to the 'big' city to live with Linda! And together again, they tried even harder to make her come for the first time!

By any means necessary!

Nothing had worked until all THREE of THEIR paths finally crossed again! Together, that horrible night of their reunion, they had rescued Linda from taking her own life! And then he had taken HER home with him!

Before a warm fireplace in his parent's old house?

HE figured out her own body so well in just an hour or two... THEIR very first real night together... right after she had finally WON him from Linda!

HE had FINALLY made her come, so damn hard, that she actually passed out!

No matter what ANYONE ever thought, the truth was that she'd had him first! Linda had NEVER gotten to feel him inside of her! Not his cock in her pussy! NEVER that! NEVER!

So in the end?

Only HE had been patient enough to help her past her problem! Her fucking CURSE! Only HE managed to calm down all her fears! Only HE had taught her to learn to LISTEN to what her own body was really trying to tell her!

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Listen?

Listen!

That sort of almost unbelievable patience is exactly what Emma needed right now!

But those few precious words from the past made her feel unbelievable pain, in a way she had forgotten that she still could! Emma stopped everything she was doing to help Jenny, for just a few seconds! No more! No less! The poor girl still wouldn't look right into her eyes! So she had to move her face, just far enough away from the shivering clit, to be able to speak clearly.

"Look at me. Look right into my eyes! Then tell me the RIGHT sorts of things! Look at me? Please? Then say JUST what all those words really mean! To YOU! Say JUST what actually matters to YOU! Not to ANYONE else! Even me! Ok? Please? Please try?"

Jenny made herself open up her eyes, and look down, even as Emma pulled all of her fingers all the way out. She just waited.

And waited.

And finally the right words came to Jenny.

"... I didn't mean to hurt her... she's my friend... he is too... but they never said... he should have said something about the TRUTH of it... right?... a secret... that's all he said... not to keep from her that I had made him come twice like that... right away I mean... no... I thought that he meant me being able to come for him so he could watch... not that other thing... I didn't mean to hurt her... I promise... but I did hurt her... but it was just an accident... we were all playing around... even her... especially her... two fingers slowly rubbing her clit with three deep from her other hand inside of her pussy... we were ALL just sitting around on his damn water bed... pleasing OURSELVES... while we were all still deciding what to do that night... she was actually getting close... he just got a bit impatient... I loved watching HER face... as she got closer and closer... I didn't come first... I don't think so... but maybe he honestly THOUGHT that I had come... I KNEW better... but when HE came FIRST... I did too... then I just did what we always did... when we were ALONE... I didn't know I swear... I swear... "

Jenny sobbed, twice, even as her body shivered at the complete loss of all physically intimate contact between them.

Not knowing the right thing to do, Emma did her best to go with her instincts, guided by precious old memories.

A soft kiss.

Just to the left of the still hopeful not so little nub.

That finally got her the third sob that needed to come out first.

"... you do believe me... you really do!... I didn't mean to hurt them... I don't want to hurt you either... or HIM... but I WILL... especially if you and him don't BOTH teach me... teach me what my too clumsy friends just can't seem to... please... I trust you... I trust you both... try again... kiss me there... use your tongue... use as many fingers as you think you need to... or none... I trust you... just tell me when YOU are about to come... that will do it... I know it will... I trust you... YES... right there... keep going... I loved your little story... so much... and not just because I know it was TRUE... I really did FEEL that it was true... HE does still love you... most of him does... even when he was with Karen... I could tell... so did Karen... maybe that was the real reason why she never had him stay over all night... or slept till morning in his apartment with Ruthy guarding them both... or went away with him for an entire weekend... please three fingers again... and just your tongue on my clit... I loved that... even better than I like my own fingers... there... right THERE... please... tell me to come... when YOUR ready... tell me to come... then come WITH me... out here... OUTSIDE... make me SCREAM again... out here... please... please... "

The tight outer folds her three fingers were keeping so wide open were dripping wet! Excitement and pure need seemed to be just pouring out of Jenny. The clit her tongue was pleasing, seemed to throb in perfect time to every one of her soft strokes. It actually quivered and seemed to push BACK at her, as she put a little more of the soft pressure against it!

Her tired hands had already switched back and forth several times, and she used the feel, smell and taste of Jenny's own body to push her own pleasure closer to the edge! The slippery fingers just out of the poor woman's body glided in deeper and deeper between her own lips. Her wet thumb kept circling her own clit, but it was something trapped in her OWN mind that was actually delaying and keeping the hoped for wonderful experience from happening!

One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers.

Back and forth, then in any order it took to confuse Jenny's expectations.

Left hand. Right hand. Tongue. One finger, then a tongue at the same time. Then nothing at all.

Just soft kisses everywhere! Even right on top of the shivering thighs that were fast becoming the truest measure of Jenny's over the top constant need for more pleasure!

It was actually the simple kisses, far away from the centers of normal pleasure, that seemed to almost do the trick! Just closing her own eyes again, got a few more insightful words to come out of her own mouth! Even though she didn't know where they were coming from!

"Close them! Close your eyes! Don't open them again until I tell you to! No matter what! Promise me! I will MAKE you scream again! But only if you will TRUST me! Say it! Say yes! Say YES, if you will keep your eyes closed for me!"

Jenny's voice sounded so odd, as she barely got the single word out of her strangled throat!

"... YESSSSS!... "

Words? More words to say?

Where did they keep coming from!

"Feel how warm and wet my fingers are inside of your pussy? That's me! That's all ME! From MY pussy! That's how excited YOU are making me! Just a little bit longer! I don't understand why we BOTH have to wait! But we do! Trust me! I just KNOW that we are waiting for something ELSE to happen! There! See how slick my fingers feel! Coming directly out of my own pussy! Going deep inside of you! That is MY come I am giving you! It's ok to think like you do! It MEANS something! Doesn't it! It's PROOF of something REAL! That is the real reason why you did, what you did, in front of your friend's that night! You didn't know! They just NEVER properly explained ALL of THEIR problems to you! He came? Or you AND him both came at the same time? She didn't! It was no one's fault! Feel how wet MY fingers are! All three of them! That is MY come I am giving to YOU! There! Right there! See how you are trembling again!

The moment Jenny actually listened to her own body?

Two very small orgasms raced thru the tight frame... and her thighs quivered faster and harder than ever... as a brand new sexual limit was being sought for her!

By them both.

The moment the gasping stopped, Emma kissed each one of those quivering legs again. One than the other. Over and over. Strange even more strangled moans, of new sort, began coming out of Jenny's mouth. Ones that she knew all too well! So close! So very close!

Not daring to use any fingers now at all, Emma made herself be patient. The first kiss, that should have landed on the right thigh, that completely covered the now dark pink clit instead? It brought forth another one of those all important moans. So she began to alternate her efforts even more radically.

A kiss. A lick. Thigh. Clit. Lips. A tongue barely inside. The soft side of her cheek. A deep spear of her best effort to lick the back of the inside of Jenny's pussy. No order. No warning. Just random acts of unexpected pleasure, until the odd moans became almost continuous!

Emma was finally getting Jenny there! Then the worst thing happened! Or was it the best?

The old squeaky freight elevator right beside them sprang to life! How many floors was it? From the fourth sub basement to the penthouse? How long did they actually have? Before the very slow rust bucket finally arrived right beside them?

Jenny kept her word! She didn't open up her eyes! She didn't cry out in fear! She didn't try to run away either? She just held perfectly still and trusted her?

Why?

Did that even matter?

Especially right now?

Of course it did!

Still not sure what to do, even as the old wheels at the top of the old shaft housing began making it's usual horrible racket, Emma kept up her slow deliberate non-pattern pattern!

An odd thought burst into her mind from somewhere.

Possibly from very far away!

The fingers deep in her own pussy got ripped out almost violently, but her instructions to Jenny actually came out in very soft urgent whispers.

"Lean down! Farther! Keep your eyes closed! Open up your mouth! There! Just like that!"

If Jenny had been a collared submissive, for a dozen years already, she could have never done it more perfectly!

The heavy wonderfully full breasts swung free, with the cloth of her pushed up top still trapped high above the nipples that were swelling even more fiercely than before! The soft open lips trembled in anticipation, not even knowing or hoping what to expect. A kiss? A tongue?

Jenny was just simply obeying the voice she had chosen to trust and follow eagerly.

Not blindly? Not out of shame? Not out of guilt? Not with her will broken? But with her heart, soul and mind in complete agreement for once! Possibly for the very first time in her entire life? Or at least since she had gotten so terribly hurt, and her young life had been ruined.

Trust!

Finally!

Trust in her!

"Here! This is what I taste like! I am yours! All yours! YOURS!"

Not even on their very first night together, on the couch before the fireplace after the storm, had Jenny seemed so hungry to discover what between her legs had tasted like! Her other hand, now mostly dry, dug extremely deep inside of the nearly out of control mind and body!

Just three fingers though, went inside of Jenny, and they dripped every bit as much as her first hand had.

"This is YOU! This what YOU taste like! And I love the taste of you, every bit as much I already love so much else about you! You are MINE! ALL MINE! Do you understand what that means? To someone like me! I don't take many lovers! I just can't! If I say that you are MINE, that actually means something to me! In a minute, I am going to ask you to look into my eyes again! Then you'll know that what I am saying is TRUE! Not yet! Keep your eyes closed! Soon! I promise! Soon!"

Emma risked kissing the angry looking clit again, and she took back both of her hands. Her left one went back and forth from the inside of both of their bodies. Her legs were getting so tired! Her balance was failing, and her right hand clung tight to one of Jenny's knees, even as the poor broken down elevator must soon be getting so close!

Maybe it would be here in just another few minutes or so?

Not daring to wait any longer, Emma forced her shaky left hand to leave the warm combination of both Jenny's and her own dripping pussies.

Her fingers shook... as she placed them near that panting hungry mouth again... still submissively suspended so close to her own face!

"HERE! This is what we both taste like TOGETHER! We belong together! Tonight! The next few days! A week! Or more! Who can ever really know! But right now? We are together! Look at me! Open up yours eyes! Look into mine and SEE the truth of that! I don't even need to TOUCH my own body to make myself come! Because YOU already ARE!"

The dark eyes frantically looked for the truth, and found that her own body was already shivering in out of control pleasure!

The shock that their desire for each other was based on honesty and truth... and already so incredibly strong between them... finally lit the last fuse that was needed to make Jenny absolutely explode in pleasure!

The feel of all four fingers of her right hand sliding in deep, while her tongue started to flicker all over the too tight, not so little any more nub again? That almost did the trick!

Jenny almost howled around the fingers, just before she was furiously sucking them clean!

But it wasn't until every part of her right hand except her thumb was all the way inside of Jenny's pussy... and Emma felt her fingers touch the very back of that most intimate place again... that the strong back whipped up straight and the poor girl had the biggest and most powerful screaming orgasm of her life!

The feel of those crushing contractions hurting her fingers set them both off even harder! Her own unfakeable yell of too intense pleasure, with her lips still mostly covering Jenny's clit, finally freed the voice behind the screams that until now had no words to them!

"Yes! PLEASE! Harder! Just like that! All the way in! Harder! Faster! It's too much! Too FUCKING much! But I don't care about that anymore! NOT ANY MORE! Keep going! KEEP FUCKING ME! Fuck me, Emma! FUCK ME!"

Trying her best, Emma tried to copy the best feelings Jenny had experienced when she had been pounding her up against the penthouse wall. That seemed so long ago now! Strong! Regular! Fast! Hard! Deep! Almost violent!

Then suddenly it WAS violent!

Her four fingers pulled all the way out only to get shoved in hard again... while her whole mouth sucked on the entire clit she loved so much... with both of her lips somehow using even more force than her entire right arm was bringing to bear!