The Research Institute Pt. 06

Story Info
Anne and Davy make the car journey home less boring.
2.2k words
3.58
5.2k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers

The Journey Home.

Everyone said their goodbyes to Perry, Geoff and Ellen. Neil and Anne were giving Davy a lift home, their car was furthest away from Perry, Geoff and Ellen, reaching the car they made one final wave of farewell.

'Gosh that was fun, wasn't it,' Anne spoke mainly to Neil. He grunted his agreement.

'Honey, do you mind if me and Davy prolong things a bit?'

'What's that mean?'

'I want you to push the passenger seat right forward so we've plenty of room for us to sit in the back seat.'

'And what do you intend to do in the back,' Neil asked, his tone indicating he had a good idea.

'I'm going sit on Davy's cock for nigh on a hundred miles, see how many times he can come.'

'Does Davy know about your plan?'

'Of course, I spoke to him just after breakfast, he said he didn't think it was possible.'

'Well, all I can say is he doesn't know my wife very well, okay let's get organised.' Neil sat in the front passenger seat and pulled it as far forward as it would go then leant the back slightly forward, he threw a few pillows into the back seat and called Davy over.

'I'll get you two sorted out and comfortable before driving off, I don't want to be distracted, well, not too distracted,' he said smiling at Anne.

Davy got into the car first, it had shaded rear windows which provided reassuring privacy.

'Get comfortable Davy, we've a long journey.'

'There's plenty of room and there's space for me to lean back.'

'Just one thing to do,' Anne told him. 'Get it out and let's see if it's erect, erect enough for me to mount it anyway.'

Davy did as instructed, Anne looked on, 'I reckon that'll do, I'll give it a try,' so saying she lifted her skirt and removed her panties, she unbuttoned the front and turned the skirt around so it was on back-to-front and making herself available, then she slid across the seat. Raising herself Davy grasped his penis, Anne by touch alone slid herself down, it was fully inserted but Neil checked anyway. He lifted her skirt, saw her labia fully surrounding Davy's penis, Anne assisted by parting her labia, Neil released her skirt.

'Seems okay to me, let's go, oh, I'm going to take the scenic route, more bumps and less traffic.'

Neil's car was a manual, he put the car into first gear and roared off.

Anne leant back and made small talk to Davy, eventually after about twenty miles she pulled her jumper up, exposing her breasts, reaching behind her she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, Davy began to breathe heavily, she pressed her hands above her mound of Venus.

'I can feel your penis, through my skin.'

'I'm getting close,' he managed to gasp out.'

Anne stopped all movement between them, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her clitoris, he knew what to do and started to stimulate her, she pushed her breasts together so he could reach both nipples with his one hand, his thumb, and middle finger.

It took her only a few minutes to reach a shuddering climax, her movements caused him to orgasm almost simultaneously. Neil had realised what was happening on the back seat and slowed down, glancing in the mirror he saw both their faces, each a picture of ecstasy, his wife slumped over, her head resting on her arms on the back rest.

Davy could feel her vaginal muscles slowly relaxing as her orgasm ebbed.

Neil listened to their breathing, ragged gasps after gasp.

'You guys okay?'

'Wow, am I okay,' Anne replied, 'that was different, to say the least, what about you Davy?

'I didn't want it to end, is it okay if I leave it in?'

'If it will stay in,' she said, 'then you're more than welcome.' Anne was silent for a while spoke to Neil, 'how would you like to stop at the next empty layby, we can have a coffee and whatever else you fancy.'

'That's not a bad idea,' he replied, 'and I know what I fancy.'

Anne managed to keep Davy inside her, Neil watched for road signs, eventually he saw one and slowed down, he pulled in as he saw the only other car leaving, 'that was lucky,' he announced, putting the car in reverse he positioned the car so no one could pull in behind them. He poured coffee and passed it to them, he stood with the rear passenger door open and shielding them from any car parking ahead of them.

After a few minutes Anne spoke to him, 'Davy's still got a good erection, if I dismount, I'll easily get back on, so how do you fancy having some?'

'Thought you'd never ask, but three people in the back, could attract attention.'

'No problem, you stand there, and I'll back up on all fours.'

'Sounds good to me,' Neil unzipped, and an eager penis presented itself.

'Wow, you are ready,' and so saying she raised herself up, releasing Davy's prick from its captivity and on all fours pushed herself towards her husband.

Neil placed the flask on the roof of the car, it looked natural, a driver needing to stand up after sitting down too long. He looked at Anne's pussy as she shimmied backwards towards him, he saw she was leaking lubricant or cum, or maybe a combination of both, he held his penis, so it was opposite her opening, 'keep pushing, Honey,' she did and he entered her a bit at a time, 'nearly there,' he encouraged and when he was as far inside as possible, he began a controlled thrusting.

'Davy, I'm going to give you an extra treat, DO NOT COME IN MY MOUTH!' She emphasised every word, then held his penis and engulfed him, she did not caress his penis but concentrated on just keeping him interested.

Resting on her elbows, penis in mouth and husband at the other end, she was light-headed with the joy of it.

Neil had never experienced his wife after she had five men come inside her, he noted how wet she was, he could see her head bobbing up and down on Davy's penis, if she wasn't careful or took too long Davy would ejaculate in her mouth, also on hearing a car go past, Neil decided he needed to come himself, Anne wasn't thinking that there was any danger of being discovered making love to two men on a public layby, she was trying to picture Neil's penis going in and out. She felt Neil was starting to go faster and fiercer, she held Davy in her mouth by use of her lips alone, and when Neil came inside her, she released Davy's penis. It flopped to one side.

'Time to remount, you two, Neil advised, he gave Anne a few seconds to get into position, but this time felt there was no need to check how far Davy was inside his wife, Anne and Davy advised Neil that they had reconnected, and Neil drove off.

After a few miles, Anne leaned forward, 'you enjoyed that?'

'Sure did, how's Davy he asked, and upon receiving no response he looked in the mirror, 'is he asleep?'

'He can't be, he's deep inside and rock hard.' Then after another moment when Davy did not reply, 'you know, I think he is, how can that be.'

'He was busy last night, apparently Vicki visited, Davy and Jimmy's room after supper and made love to both of them, vaginal sex that is, there was no fellatio, no two at once.' Neil had spoken in a whisper. 'Vicki wanted to have more men that you, she bragged about it this morning,'

'Her exact quote' Neil said, "was I've had seven to Anne's five, that's not likely to be exceeded."

'What a BITCH,' Anne almost spat the words out, 'and as for Jim and Davy, traitors both of them.'

'Take compensation from the fact, she had all vaginal, you had five vaginal and one fellatio, different playing field.'

This went some way to mollifying Anne, 'I've got a feeling we're going to meet up with her again.'

Neil saw no reason to extend this conversation and ended it by agreeing with her.

They were silent for the next twenty miles or so, she was leaning forward on her elbows placed on the front seat, 'when we get in tonight, I want you to see just how much "cum" I still have in me, and you can help me get rid of it, shame really,' she mused, 'It's not often I'll be able to take five, most of the time it's just two, occasionally three.'

'It's different for us men, we get excited, reach an orgasm, sit down, relax then start again, you women, immediately you've had one guy unload into you you're looking straight away for another erect prick.'

'I hope you're not complaining.'

'Hell no, some of you ladies seem to be on a "high plateau" of sexual pleasure, I envy you.'

'If we weren't so brainwashed into one man and one woman, more women would have more sex, gangbang sex.'

'There wouldn't be enough men to go round, look at last night, two women and ten men.'

Anne argued back, 'yeah, but how long did it take to for them to recover?

Neil, deep in tought, concentrated on his driving.

Another few miles went by, and Anne spoke, 'he's starting to go limp; he must be going into an even deeper sleep!'

'That's no good, we'll be dropping him off inside ten miles, you'd best wake him up.'

Anne began to slowly raise and lower herself over his penis, she also gripped it with her vaginal muscles, relaxing and then tensing, after a few minutes of this Davy woke up. 'What? Where, oh, I didn't fall asleep did I?'

'You'd best not tell anyone, that someone could stick their dick in me, then fall asleep, it's almost an insult,' Anne was only half serious.

'Gee, I'm sorry, how far are away are we?'

'There's probably just enough time for you to have one more orgasm, best get to work, the both of you,' was Neil's assessment.

'I know, I'll turn slightly away, and you can have more room, a few long, quick strokes.'

She turned and Davy, started to thrust, 'this your block coming up,' Neil said, 'best hurry.'

'I can't arrive like this, what if my mom comes out to greet us, what do I say, "excuse me mom, I've got my prick deep inside Anne?'

'I'll tell you what, I'll drive around the block, if anyone asks, I took a wrong turn.'

Davy pumped into her as fast as he could, Neil slowed down as though looking for a house number. Davy achieved his orgasm.

'I should have started that sooner, still it's done,' he managed to breathlessly gasp out.

Anne, still sat on his dick reached inside her bag for underwear, 'I can only put these on up to my thighs, Davy I want you to raise them to my waist when I lift up, ready?'

She waited until he held them then lifted them up quickly securing them around her waist, 'well done, didn't spill a drop.'

'A drop of what,' Davy asked.

'What do you think, sperm of course, semen, ejaculate, "cum".

'Oh, I see, you don't want any of that stuff on the back seat.'

'You're darned right there, Davy, in less than twenty-four hours I've had seven,' Anne thought for a moment, 'or is it eight come inside me, that's a lot of cum.'

'I take it you're not counting the blow-job you gave Davy,' Neil asked.

'Well, it's inside me alright but not where it should, so no that doesn't count.'

They drew up outside the house to be greeted....... by no-one.

'They must have stayed on at church, they don't like there the "swingers club", gives the god-fearing town a bad name. My parents are the driving force behind it, needless to say.

'The club is outside the town limits so it's none of their business,' Neil told him.

Anne spoke up, so what are your plans, especially as you are $5,000-00 better off?'

'I had a talk with Geoff, we're thinking of going into business together, making ladies sex toys.'

'A crowded market.' Neil interjected, 'just don't risk more than your $5,000-00.'

'No, that's already been agreed, and we've got a sex toy with a bit of a twist, we just need a couple of ladies, to be our guinea pigs, Geoff volunteered Ellen.'

There was a pregnant pause before Neil spoke, 'I take it you want me to volunteer Anne?'

'Well, if neither of you mind, it would be appreciated.'

'Tell me when you've come up with something workable and I'll let you know, in the meantime keep in touch.'

Davy stood and waved, he waited until it went round the corner, 'I'll keep in touch, believe me I'll keep in touch.' He went inside and began to sketch his idea for a sex toy, then made a list of all the components he'd need.

YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers